SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What to do when Scammer Asks for a Phone number to confirm?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChurchOfKumquats
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What should you do if they want you to call them?

I have one hooked but he seems to want to validate I'm a real by asking me to call him.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are deaf. You are dumb. You don't need to conclude a deal on the phone.

The reasons are inumberable, but they are also bullshit. Make it up Laughing

Of course, if you do want to call them, do it safely, with a good VOIP or throwaway SIM card.

Even better, give them a number to call you (again with disposable, pre-paid SIM) and get him to foot the bill.

And, of course, welcome here Very Happy

Read the stickies, signup for a mentor e.t.c e.t.c

Read, read, read!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are many, many options available to you. You can start with a boring one like: "My phone can only call/receive local numbers due to the terms of my probation."

Or you can start to stretch it a bit with: "I'm deaf and do not own a phone." or "I don't trust phones. The Government listens in and I don't want the IRS taking all the money I'm going to make."

You can get a k7 phone number and receive calls but not take them. You can just say that every time he calls you you were on the other line and when you try to call him back you just get a busy signal.

This is just a sampling.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You can get a k7 phone number and receive calls but not take them.

My latest K7 message is "The caller is currently outside of the service area. Please try again later"....cause I don't really care what any of my scammers have to say right now. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest a Skype account. One short phone call to your pet costs about $1 US, but it adds a ton of creditability to your bait. When I think of all the silly stuff I piss money away on, ie: my daily $3.50 latte, I think that a few bucks spent on baiting is well worth it.

Welcome.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a fake Michigan drivers license and sent it to him, I got him to reciprocate by telling him I needed to see some identification.

This is what my target sent back:

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ ChurchOfKumquats, we don't send fake ID's to lads, they re-use those on real victims who fall for them, there are plenty of ways of getting out of sending an ID like a drivers licence or passport scam to a lad, I'm sure you'll get a lot of advice about that on this topic soon.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to tell the scammers that I prefer email correspondence so that there is a "record" of all the details and/or negotiating points.

If he insists that you call him, tell him that you do not have international calling or the extra money to spend on it.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Dr. Sotto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

someone here made the suggestion that you tell your lad that your phone doesn't have a "+" key, and you don't understand how to make a call like that. Act confused, have him explain, then tel him that you still don't understand and want him to explain it again.

I'm currently using that tactic and it does seem to produce a bit of frustration. Didn't you know American phones don't have the "+" key? I've been trying to call using the * & # keys, but they don't seem to be right.
ChurchOfKumquats
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I handed him the one that I didnt want to the government to listen in because the IRS will tax me.

When he asked for a number again, I told him I wanted to know how much money I needed to invest.

That made him drop the request to call me. He's now moved on to giving me contact information for his attorney to make the transaction.

I told him I want to invest a little money at first, then will invest more later when I'm confident this isnt a scam.

He's getting really excited.

I'm new to this so I'm still trying to figure out how to get a trophy shot of him. I have a feeling he's been through several 419eaters before. He keeps pleading that I dont waste his time.

The Church of Kumquats is a 501(c) nonprofit organization. Sorry, only scammers form the congregation of The Church of Kumquats. If you would like to contribute to The Church of Kumquats, please participate in the 419eater forums. Provide tips and techniques for conning the conmen. "Go Forth among the multitude of Kumquats. Take with you only your fury and wisdom. Thou shalt ridicule them and be blessed"

Last edited by ChurchOfKumquats on Wed May 13, 2009 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChurchOfKumquats wrote:
He keeps pleading that I dont waste his time.

Hopefully you ignore this request too!

Good things to remember...

1. Bait safe.
2. Don't educate.
3. Don't send anything they can recycle (remember not all of their victim targets are from your country.

Oh and Welcome!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new favourite excuse is "I am going through a divorce so I don't want my wife / husband to pick up the phone and find out about all this lovely money coming my way."

I have also successfully used "The gene splicing I went through didn't affect my vocal chords so I cannot yet speak any human languages and the translation machine has broken down again and we are waiting for the man from Comet to come and mend it" when I was baiting as a horse.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
bluebird1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know what type of information you are required to disclose for one of those 7-Eleven type prepaid cell phones?
atlanteana
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was very wary of setting up a k7 account but it was fine . all you need to give is an e-mail address where notification of your calls will be sent to . i used my baiter id . you can set up another mail address if you like . the only thing you have to do then is call the number to set up your voice mail . i can;t see a would be scammer getting youtr real number .

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could say you move around for your work in areas with no mobile connection, but you can give him your sat phone number. It'll only cost $45.75 a minute for him to call you.

Or, ask him what he wants to talk to you about and then say there's no need to talk on the phone as he's said it already

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you work at a call centre. Give him the number below and tell him to follow the voice prompts. Give him some nonsense employee number.

Tell him he may have to wait on hold for awhile.

I'd love to hear what response you get.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic