SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I've hooked my first one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still on script but has already sent me a copy of three documents, one being his passport. It is supposedly a South African passport, but a check on www.whatismyipaddress.com tells me the emails are coming from Nigeria. (Surprise!)

I have a question. Is it OK to give him my fax number at eFax.com? I am under the impression that my name and email address cannot be accessed by any one accessing that site. Is this so?

Think I better get a mentor to help me along in the early stages, but for the moment that is all I need right away.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, wilbur. Very Happy I'm not sure about privacy at eFax, but if you used your real name, it probably wouldn't be a good idea. A better idea is to tell him you don't have a fax machine. "Faxes are obsolete!! What's wrong with an email attachment?" Don't forget, you are the boss, and whatever you say goes. Wink
Give him all 100% risky free fake personal information, and you will stay safe. Smile Good luck on your first lad!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get yourself a K7 or FlexTel redirect phonenumber then both of those will accept faxes as well as voice calls.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SlapHappy. He also wants a phone number. I can get away with saying I don't have a fax, but not a phone number surely? I was planning to give him the fax number at eFax and say it is a phone/fax, but that I am often out of the office with it switched to fax, so just use that if I'm not in. I think that will work if eFax is secure. Alternatively I could set up a new eFax account (it's free as long as I don't send, only receive) and I could use my fake name and Gmail account. Wotcha think?

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks 88er, but they cost money and eFax is free. (I want my lad to waste money, not me.)

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give Him bugger-all except problems

First off , welcome to eater Wilbur. You will read on here time and time again BAIT SAFE That is the most important thing, Please remember that your dealing with professional criminals, It's unknown what there capable off. While it might seem harmless doing what we do, and sure you have laughed yourself silly, more then once. but we do it with safety. Non-traceable e-mails, G-mail, hushmail, fastmail, etc.
Those that use a chat line, do it with untraceable details, phone's are prepaid throw-away's. We use nothing from our personal lives.
We all suffer from multi-personality disorder, and have many different characters, with an equal number of e-mail address, to go with them

We can be a by-sexual, reverend, stripper, or a plain old boring "man in the street", or anything from a tame garden gnome, to a professional
business man. And we can be all of these at once. And no-one's any the wiser, of the computer. But all the time we do it safely..
In short we detach ourselves from reality, and from our other lives

So please don't give anyone your Real details, phone numbers, etc. And whatever you do , do it safely.

As for excuses for not having a phone, Your Deaf. You have overseas calls blocked due to the kids phoning sex lines. Your local exchange is not modern enough to handle overseas calls. Your phones been cut of, as you can't pay the account.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@wilburwright - no, both K7 and FlexTel are free. I've got both and I'm definitely not paying any money for them.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks weareborg. Yes I realise all that and haven't done anything stupid, (at least I don't think I have). I have two fake personalities. orvilandme is one and I have another as well. Their locations are both on the other side of the world and so far are only contactable thru' gmail addresses. I have real street addresses in these places, but don't give a street number as I don't want some innocent harassed by my lads. I have no intention of giving a traceable phone number and this thread is about finding an untraceable one, in this case in UK.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again 88er. Really? I'll try them then. I previously tried the other one recommended here and liked it, apart from the monthly charge, as it could give a number that is local to the pseudo location I have given the lad. But I will try your two. Thanks.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ K7 gives you a US number with an area code of 206. While FlexTel gives you a UK 070 number. They may both have chargable options, but they difinitely allow you to set up a number and forward it for free.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic