SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FBI is in on it now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
calvert80
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he got the address right and Robert Meuller is the director, but his email came from India, I guess. Had a sify.com as where it originated. I guess Mr. Meuller works out of India now. Pretty funny how concerned the FBI is with my money. Ha.

Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 3:02 PM

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

RE: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET

We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC have been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network, that you are presently having a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in regards to your over-due contract payment which was endorsed in your favor.

This is to let you know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. To this effect, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their services as well as your correspondence with them at all level.

It might also interest you to know that we recently had a meeting with the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Prof. Chukwuma C. Soludo along with some of the CBN officials, regarding your case and they made us to understand that your payment file has been held in abase for some reasons depending on when you personally come for the claim. They also complained that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the Central Bank office.

We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Joan C. Bailey from OHIO, USA. has already contacted the Central Bank office on your behalf and also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund valued at about USD$8,000,000.00 (Eight million united states dollars). The Central Bank of Nigeria did the wise thing by insisting on hearing from you personally before they go ahead on releasing your fund to the Banking information which was forwarded to them by the above named Lady, so that was the main reason why they contacted us so as to assist them in making the investigations to avoid irregularities.

They further informed us that we should warn our dear citizens who must have been informed of this same contract payment, to be very careful so that they don't fall victim to this irregularity and should in case you are already dealing with anybody or office that might be posing to be the Central Bank of Nigeria, we advise that you STOP further contact with them in your best interest and contact the genuine office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN,) ONLY with the below information accordingly:

NAME: PROF. CHUKWUMA C. SOLUDO

OFFICE ADDRESS: Central Bank of Nigeria,
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria.

TEL: 234-1-7393100
234-70-923-84607
234-80-383-66048

Email: [email protected]

NOTE:
You are to contact the genuine office of the Central Bank of Nigeria ONLY with the above information and then request that they attend to you payment files for subsequent release of your contract fund to you. Also be informed that any message that doesn't come from the above official email address, should be disregarded for security reasons.After contacting the Central Bank office with the above information, ensure you follow their directives as that will further hasten up the whole processing as regards to the routing of your fund to you as designated.

We will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you have nothing to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an update to enable us be on track with you and the Central Bank of Nigeria. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation and have a wonderful day !

Yours in service,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get these too, though I'm not affiliated with CBN.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sify.com is used by scammers everywhere. They will use any and every webmail/email they can get their hands on. It's not an indicator of where the email originated. They frequently use all versions of Yahoo, regardless of where they are. (yahoo.ca, yahoo.cn, yahoo.hk)

They also love to impersonate the FBI. When I bait them, I de-educate. My lad is pretty sure the FBI is in charge of the world. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
calvert80
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I am brand new at this...just so damn tired of these uneducated ill-informed idiots trying to scam me. Their letters ARE really funny. I guess I'll try to get a mentor and have some fun. I've been contemplating this for quite some time and I believe I've finally had enough.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you do write back to Professor Soludo as Mr Mueller suggests do remember that he is a respected and noted academic and should therefore be referred to by his formal titles: "Chucky" or "The Chukmeister"

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Calvert80, are you truly from Charleston? Shiny! My Captain Mal is from Charleston, though he's not always there - I wouldn't mind some local colour if you're OK with that. I'm more than happy to be your mentor - mention that if you put in a request for one.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads love to pretend that the FBI "letter" gives them some sort of credibility. One of my lads made out that he was the Chief Constable of the Metropolitan Police. The Chief Constable of course had nothing better to do all day than arrange delivery of my lottery prize.

Anyway, this scam is pretty standard and in general the lads who use these scams don't drop you easily. With a bit of effort (and a good mentor) you can usually get some good results (i.e. wasting their time) with these ones.

Best of luck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic