SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how i fell for 1 and recovered im new to the internet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamcatcher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this will be quick ive only bin on the internet 4 about 8 weeks now and so knew nothing about thes scams i fell for it at 1st and gave them my bank info i have recovered extremelly well though as ive really ad them going with the promise of coming over with 20 000 pounds cash this of course fell through with my passport being delayed by a week so i naturally offered to wire it bank to bank they naturelly went along with it and i have their bank details and name which the police r coming to look at tomorow im also chasing another 1 at this moment and looking at her info that she gave me is how i came across this site ile post the emails that i have from the 1st scam when its finished and wot i told them to get their info ule all pusl lots of luck urs scamcatcher

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to you scamcatcher.

if you got details of a scammer bank account, send them to one of our moderators.
they have contacts with law enforcement and they are probably more effective than your local police.

but i think you should also read the advice here about baiting safely.
we recommend that you never bait a scammer who has your real name, contact details or bank info.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scamcatcher, welcome to the eater.

Please don't post duplicte topics, I have deleted your other identical topic which you posted in the publish your work here section, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scamwatcher, welcome to Eater.

Do I understand correctly you're on the internet for only 8 weeks now and already scambaiting? You sure pick up fast.

Can you please add Capitals, full stops, and paragraphs to your posts for easier reading next time?

Cheers!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scamcatcher, hi and welcome to Eater! Very Happy

We're glad to see you catch on quickly, but I would echo the above advice to bait safely. If these guys have your info, the best thing to do is drop all correspondence with them.

Then, read all the "stickies" - the threads at the beginning of each forum here. Pay special attention to the information in Eater University. Then go over to the thread where you can ask for a mentor to advise you one-on-one during your first few baits.

Also read lots of the published baits - they are useful for seeing how experienced baiters do it. Wink

We can always use more baiters, but we want our baiters to be safe and legal. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi scamcatcher and welcome to Eater!

I am sorry to hear you were scammed, but glad to hear you didn't lose any money. However, if the scammers have your real life information, you need to make sure it is protected. I would suggest you go to your bank and make sure to let them know your information may have been compromised.

And you might want to go to our sister site ScamWarners to read up some more on the various types of scams.

Take your time, don't get into a hurry with baiting, and learn the tricks of the trade, so to speak. Very Happy

And to my wonderful FB sweetie:
Dutch wrote:

Can you please add Capitals, full stops, and paragraphs to your posts for easier reading next time?

There are days you just make me smile! Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic