SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OOPS a real French speaker

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes and IP is ALgeria! Oops.

Received: from 209.191.69.116 (HELO web33001.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (209.191.69.116)
by mta156.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 10 May 2009 02:34:16 -0700
Received: (qmail 82495 invoked by uid 60001); 10 May 2009 09:34:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1241948056; bh=d9t1QmD500BU2QaDBQyMrQOwlOKDhPkqVdAfjBf/ZXY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=XQaBlpsRRo2+XQfADLGs0QHIJTchVRFP0uNtcUHgjLG1n7fJIwtUComVYqPcvAS25vTQTdR0V3nVV5MRXn7Mm/U5pPHO2as1Dsmyfc6Zv3K26bYbLptZaijBaItTRIfl5px7yBTuOI70tsmlq23WLiCso5+CmU5/TDdpKgRbB04=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=b9crF6Oqv1bgITD6D35OKVswnXWBL8nFyJ8KizTlcQvkvXAhfRasKv0OjEzbyvGnwsZSFb/uLqlwzOagCSG6cVtDt5sLITI886z9VfGdjyyDUivvU5d5gKDRjnICxJNev6xUoILoQ3e+R2UwoP84iKT+1TlNGrduuIyzfUrCa/U=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.221.16.223]

J'espère que vous allez bien!
Sincèrement,je serai que très ravi de vous connaitre et de vous emboiter le pas,en vue d'entamer une relation sérieuse,durable,pérenne et surtout très amoureuse,car pour moi,la vie repose sur: la communication,la franchise, la compréhension et l'amour pour que cette relation puisse aboutir à quelque chose de bien et de tangible.
De mon côté,je recherche une femme fiable,compréhensive,capable de me satisfaire et de se faire satisfaire en toute complicité pour amour et échange de bien-être,l'humour et le plaisir en douceur,avec beaucoup de sensualité et de sensations fortes...
Comme homme et femme,on a toujours eu envie de vivre quelques expériences,différentes de celles que l'on a toujours vécu,sans jamais demander pourquoi ne pas aller plus loin,se laisser aller aux plaisirs sans tabous,mais avec certaines limites. Le tout dans le respect,le charme et la douceur sans se prendre la tête et en toute simplicité.
J'aimerais bien vous rencontrez,alors soyez donc la bienvenue! Et merci pour votre aimable compréhension...
Alors n'hésitez pas à me recontacter et n'oubliez pa!
Email:
Bonne journée et portez-vous bien!
A bientôt de vous lire.
A+ Bisou,Sincèrement Mohamed

I hope you are well!
Frankly, I am very glad to know you and you follow, in order to start a serious relationship, lasting, permanent and very loving, because to me life is based on communication, openness, understanding and love for this relationship could lead to something good and tangible.
I'm looking for a reliable woman, understanding, able to meet me and be satisfied with complicity to exchange love and wellness, humor and pleasure in sweetness, with a lot of sensuality and excitement ...
As man and wife, has always wanted to live some experiences, different from those that we have always lived, without ever asking why not go further, let go without the pleasures taboos, but with certain limitations. All in compliance, the charm and softness without taking the lead and easily.
I'd like to meet you, then so be welcome! And thank you for your kind understanding ...
So let me again and remember pa!
Email:
Good day and take you well!
A reading from you soon.
A + Bisou, Mohamed Yours

Rebonjour Tina !
J'espère que vous allez bien! Merci tout de même pour votre gentille lettre et il m'est très agréable de vous rencontrer en vue d'une relation tangible,sérieuse et amoureuse pour la vie .
J'avoue que vous m'avez facilité les choses puisque vous parlez le Français,car mon Anglais est très mauvais,alors je pense que vous allez m'apprendre l'Anglais!
Sincèrement,je serai que très ravi de vous connaitre et de vous emboiter le pas,en vue d'entamer une relation sérieuse,durable,pérenne et surtout très amoureuse,car pour moi,la vie repose sur: la communication,la franchise, la compréhension et l'amour pour que cette relation puisse aboutir à quelque chose de bien et de tangible.
De mon côté,je recherche une femme fiable,compréhensive,capable de me satisfaire et de se faire satisfaire en toute complicité pour amour et échange de bien-être,l'humour et le plaisir en douceur,avec beaucoup de sensualité et de sensations fortes...
Comme homme et femme,on a toujours eu envie de vivre quelques expériences,différentes de celles que l'on a toujours vécu,sans jamais demander pourquoi ne pas aller plus loin,se laisser aller aux plaisirs sans tabous,mais avec certaines limites. Le tout dans le respect,le charme et la douceur sans se prendre la tête et en toute simplicité.
J'aimerais bien vous rencontrez,alors soyez donc la bienvenue! Et merci pour votre aimable compréhension...
Alors n'hésitez pas à me recontacter sur mon adresse Email:
Je vous prie de m'envoyer vos photos,et je vais vous envoyer les miennes.
Bonne journée et portez-vous bien!
A bientôt de vous lire.
A+ Bisou,Mohamed

Welcome back Tina!
I hope you are well! Still thank you for your nice letter and it is very nice to meet you for a tangible, serious and love for life.
I admit that you have helped matters, since you speak French, because my English is very bad, then I think you are going to teach me English!
Frankly, I am very glad to know you and you follow, in order to start a serious relationship, lasting, permanent and very loving, because to me life is based on communication, openness, understanding and love for this relationship could lead to something good and tangible.
I'm looking for a reliable woman, understanding, able to meet me and be satisfied with complicity to exchange love and wellness, humor and pleasure in sweetness, with a lot of sensuality and excitement ...
As man and wife, has always wanted to live some experiences, different from those that we have always lived, without ever asking why not go further, let go without the pleasures taboos, but with certain limitations. All in compliance, the charm and softness without taking the lead and easily.
I'd like to meet you, then so be welcome! And thank you for your kind understanding ...
So do not hesitate to contact me on my email address:
Please send me your pictures and I'll send you mine.
Good day and take you well!
A reading from you soon.
A + Bisou, Mohamed

Moral of this story speaking poor English may not mean scammer!!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i agree as well as well formulated, dont mean a honest love searching human being.

I were in deep trouble if it was just based on english skills,.
and i met scammers that were better in english than me.

but in most cases that is the ones i match most with, also in humour.
The well formulated just are more fun and interesting as it is easyer, to match and get under the skin, getting them hooked, the other way.

those with a really really bad english, and education, most likely react with anger and allot of slang throwing..

the educated are sometimes able to get personal with, in emotions, needs dreams and goals in life (getting under the skin) when time goes by.

The best are the slow and longlasting... getting those: hooked on a feeling Wink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ama_t7JZx40
i feel, giving love i enjoy, trying to make a change, and thats just not posible with those that are in neanderthall land, without education..well i havent experienced but low energy there and resistance and attacks with allot of fear from them.

And the wellformulated gets more victims i am sure.
So i fokus on those that i feel do most harm.

being black also dont mean scammer being in west africa dont mean scammer.

being victim also dont also mean victim all the time, sometimes its a baiter that perhaps earlyer were a vicitm.

I actually just had to help an african man, as a baiter /victim loved him mad, he was on webcam, i have had allot of conversations with him, and he is a musician.
not a scammer, but a man looking for love.
and he cried for real. he was a victim.

just also i had to talk with his new love, that is not a fake, but she got so warned that she is affrait that he is as he is african..

and they ofcourse are not to be lovers just becourse of that, but they were so much in love that that fear was incredible.
but that baiter / victim really did some warnings.
asking for a bag of rice also dont mean it is a scammer, he most possible is hungry.. and if he does not ask his love for that bag of rice in first or sekond mail, then perhaps he had some pride.

well true love is not money, but who want to see ones love starve till its possible to get together.. in a relative meaning i mean.

it is a hard thing to seee, and allot of africans also look for love / moving to another country.. where it is not love, but urge to leave this rathole of poverty,.

love cant shine in eyes if it is fake.. but fakes also cant make love show in the eyes if their mind is on money all the time.. humour yes..
love is from the heart, and also is seen in the eyes if it is love.

in cam that is.

then all the ones that look for a friend, well i never met one that did not ask for rice after a few mails. if i say sorry i am not rich, they then escuse , and dont ask again if they are real.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree we can't judge merely on English skills, but I've found a couple of 'Germans' who knew no German.

Also living in a country for a few years jsut a few words would be known? Yes.

Speaking French for an Algerian would come naturally and so he might still be up to no good trying to pick up and English Lady.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clarify--it is important that all of these things be taken in context.

Poor English does not make a person a scammer.
-Poor English, especially when the mistakes are typical of someone from western Africa, is very much a sign of a scammer when he is claiming to be a white man or woman from the US or UK.

Being from western Africa does not make someone a scammer.
-Being from western Africa and conveniently needing help with the millions of dollars he/she has stashed in a trunk box does make him a scammer.
-Being in a refugee camp or hospital in Western Africa with convenient access to the internet that is used to ask for money does make someone a scammer.
-Being from Western Africa and recruiting his/her "love" to cash checks and receive and reship packages makes him/her a likely scammer.
-Being from western Africa and asking for money in the 3rd email makes him/her a likely scammer or beggar.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy everything you say is true. I posted my comment to say don't judge too soon, and he does seem to be a romanitc.

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DW, I understand your point--I just wanted to clarify for those who are new to this that there are times when language and country of origin are strong evidence of scamming.

As for the original post, I couldn't say whether or not that is a scammer, but I wouldn't be quick to say that he isn't one.

Quote:

While we may repeat specific words, we don't usually repeat whole lines or paragraphs. This exact line is used in both the first and 2nd emails, suggesting that it may be part of a script. If I were the recipient of those emails, I would probably proceed with extreme caution.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will be very careful Dorothy thanks for taking the time to help me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic