SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sweeties for the take

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All like Karl types too..

all beautifull picctures.
some even allmost teens.
rose1

13. feb 2009
hi

Quote:
my name isrose wilston.... am 30 yrs old ..... Well what can I say - I'm an easy going woman with good looks, have been told have a cute smile but will leave all that up to you to decide. Am loyal, honest and tend to wear my heart on my sleeve but as they say is better to have loved lost then never to have loved at all. Can be your friend,lover,partner or all of them rolled into one. That part is up to you. Am ready for any new adventures that life throws at me. Just need someone to travel the journey with me... Learn to love yourself unconditionally before accepting unconditional love The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt... Money and power only last the hour, but friendship and love withstand the sky above............ i'd like to meet a simple man with caring heart for kids,A a man that also enjoy simple pleasure of life. a man that has a good relationship with her family and know how to get along with anyone. a man has patience. she must have "CUP". "C" CONSIDERATE "U" UNDERSTANDING "P" PATIENCE. When he has a cup... he is able to hold all the ingredients that is required to create the type of love that will stand the test for our time together..... my mail is [email protected] or [email protected] i u use msn. com.... pls take care

22. apr 2009,

Quote:
Myspace did not delete tihis one,, they doubted, as it is too believable, and good and trustable.
well formulated in english, and so on.
they had to check it. it is gone now.
IP-Adresse: 82.128.27.216
Provider: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Region: Lagos (NG)

Quote:
hello baby

hi baby how are you doing ,i am linda doncan ,,i am new to this inter net dating stuff ,,i am looking up to meet new friends ,, ,,on here i love your pics ,, i will be happy if you can be my best friend , i am looking for a long term serious relationship ,,,,, i hope you will reply to my mail ,,

best regards linda doncan

[email protected] Image

10. feb 2009, 20:09
Quote:
196.29.219.179 address: Illupeju
address: Lagos
address: Nigeria
Emne:
hello

Tekst:
Quote:
I'm jessica evans Am 30 Years single with no kid ....Well, , i was born in ontario,i didnt stay there long, cause my mom's cousin like kids, so she wantedme to be with her, and she brought me down to California,end up livingin minneapolis MN And I wont Mind to Get In Contact with any Woman ThatSuit me, And i dont Mind Relocating to anywhere i Found My Soul MATE....... I am Smart, strong, honest, trustworthy, sensible, insightfuland hardworking woman . (though not a work-a-holic.) Life should be"balanced" with plenty of time to relax, think, and have fun!
Iexcercise once in a week to stay in physical & mental shape. Imountain and road cycle as well. Love to read, travel and discover newideas and places.....cooking.. I love off-beat / foreign movies..i likegoing to Beach, I love Horses , i love camping, riding, but can ridemuch LOL!, i love suprise on special days, i love games.. like videogames... like X box and ps2, i love doing childy things, .. I lovecomedy shows and will want me to go out for most of the shows, I amcurrently on buying and selling of antigues and i am presntly in nigeria ......., really it is nicehere I love seeing new things, But I really miss MN... Will be backsoon though.. I am looking for someone who is Honest, Likes to havefun, Caring, likes surprises,, straight forward.. practical safe jokes,Does'nt mind holding hands or walking arm-in-arm in public, Beconsiderate of others,These are some of the traits that I have andwould like to find someone who also think the way i do...
with the same traits. I firmly believe thatin order to a lasting relationship, two people must first becomefriends. There should not be a one way street between them. Arelationship is always a two way agreement. there will be times thatone will need to use the one way only for a litle while, and the otherwill also have that same ability.There should not be any secrets fromone another. And no matter what, there should not be any liesI Dont really get on the site cos i'm new to onlinedating....here is my Personal ID [email protected] hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
24. feb 2009, 14:19
Emne:
hi
IP-Adresse: 41.219.227.73
Provider: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Tekst:
Quote:
how are u.. i was just browsing through the website page and i saw your mail am looking for a serious relationship long term....am not here for games, i am drug and disease free but to look for soul mate... .i will show u my pix and tell me more about myself.. all am asking for is just a chance that is all.. add me to yahoo messenger [email protected] u are in Africa, Philippines, Iran, Egypt or turkey please don't contact me or India

ps...if u still searching and single.. then reply...let me know u from this site

18. mar 2009, 18:58
Emne:
hello
Tekst:
hello..

Quote:
IP-Adresse: 41.221.161.187
Provider: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Quote:
How are you doing? I am glad you wrote to me,it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship...
i am Ann williams i am from london in west london i am 29 i am single i am looking a man , you can mail back to this address [email protected]
Ann............. Image .

28. mar 2009, 16:29
Emne:
hello
Tekst:
Quote:
hello i am Sophia Jayden from usa and i am new on this site and i saw your profile and i have intrest in you and i will like to know you more better, and if you feel thesame you can add me to your messenger or send me a mail, here is my mail address [email protected]. and hope to hear from you soonImage.

30. mar 2009, 20:29
Emne:
Hello!!
Tekst:
Hello Dear,
Quote:
How are u doing and how is life treating you?Well!i would like to know you better and maybe we could express our heart much deeper and get to know each other much better.I am a cool headed woman and looking for the right man to share my heart,soul,body and life with depending on how passionate he could be. I am a single,well behaved and loving woman looking up to the right man who is ready to love till the end of the world and who wants to feel the deepness of true sincere pasionate affection of love. If you think we could share something intimate and desirable you could mail me on my IM address ([email protected]) and we could exchange words and express our heart desires and deep thoughts.Thanks for taking your time out to mail me and i hope you could reply me on my IM address so we could get to know each other much better and i'll be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks.
Stella.Image

Translated by google translator.. just do it to english.. and to your own language. of choice.

Quote:
06. apr 2009, 20:47
Emne:
Hi
Tekst:
Quote:
Hi Handsome .. Hvordan laver du i dag?? Jeg håber alt er fine.My Navn er Christiana, og jeg er en Nice Søger Lady, som er enkelt, smukt, sexet, ærlige, sandfærdige, kærlig, omsorgsfuld, loyalt og Gud frygtede Lady hvem der er på udkig efter det samme i return.I ledte igennem og set din Lovely Profile, og det rørte mit hjerte, der fik mig til at skrive denne korte Note for you.This er min Yahoo Messenger email .. [email protected] og det er min hotmail såvel [email protected]

Quote:
Hi handsome .. How are you today? I hope everything is fine.My name is Christiana and I am a Nice Looking Lady, who is single, beautiful, sexy, honest, truthful, loving, caring, loyal and God fearing Lady who is looking for the same in return . I was looking through and saw your profile Lovely, and it touched my heart that prompted me to write this short note to you.This is my Yahoo Messenger email .. [email protected] and this is my hotmail and [email protected]Image

13. apr 2009, 02:44
Emne:
hello
Tekst:
hi,
Quote:
my name is jessy,i noticed we were matched and and i looked into your profile and i really like what i was able to find in there about you but i was really wondering if you could tell me more about you,i will like to know the things not written about in your profile cos i am sure that there must be a lot more to you than is written in your profile,i will like to know if you like kids,what is your relationship with members of your family? i will also like to know if you are God fearing and honest ....i just think this guided communication will not answer some questions i might have for you so i will prefer you to mail me on my email addy cos this way i will be able to reply your mail as they come in,you can mail me at [email protected] will be expecting your mail soon.Take care. So tell me more about you ------,what do you enjoy doing? do you love your job? what is the exact situation of your relationship with God....i love music but do
you,i play tennis during the weekends but have you ever tried a sport,what is your relationship with your family like? i will like to know all these cos i will like a man that knows the value of family cos i do .I hope to be reading back from you soon.Have a nice day.I also attached 2 more of my pictures and would love to see more of yours too.
Your New Friend,jessyImage

13. apr 2009, 22:39
Emne:
Helo
Tekst:
Quote:
Hw are you doing?
Am looking for someone that share the same qualities with me to spend the rest of life with him. if you are loving,caring, honest, respect,trust worthy. Will you like to tell me about your self and i will do the same that way, we could get to know each other better and who knows where it go from there.hope you in good mood when reading this mail.email me to my private email address [email protected] and you can also IM me on yahoo.looking forward to hear back from you ASAP.
Loveth Image

19. apr 2009, 02:32
Emne:
hi
Tekst:
Quote:
How're you doing today and how was your day? Well here are Something about Me i am Rose am sinlge with no kids , Hair:Blond Height: 5'4" Eyes: Brown 35.5", Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink,and i dont mind people smoking around me christain,Taurus. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend th rest of my life with.I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before. This're everything about me and if you think you still do have something else you want to ask me or want to know about Me you're Free to ask Me Through Yahoo Messenger, here's yahoo e-mail address [email protected] I will be looking forward to hear from you back Thanks Rose IP-Adresse: 83.229.90.39
Provider: SkyVision Holdings Ltd.
Organisation: SuperNet
Region: Oshodi (NG)

[quote]23. apr 2009, 14:08

IP-Adresse: 41.219.242.110
Region: Ikeja (NG)

Emne:
Hello Dear!
Tekst:
Hello Dear,
Quote:
How are you doing?i was going profiles on myspace when i open it and i found your profile interested and would love to know more about you,i dont have much on my profile but you can ask anything you wanna know about me,you can reply me through here or through my email [email protected],i will be very glad and happy to read more from you..
Take good care of yourself and stay bless.
God Bless you.
Sarah Cares!Image/quote]

Quote:
23. apr 2009, 21:48
IP-Adresse: 41.210.18.88
Provider: Ghana Telecom
Region: Accra (GH)Emne:
hello
Tekst:
Hello Dear
Quote:
How are you doing?It been nice when i join the site and saw your profile.I am interested and willing to get to know much more about you.Am very simple and free in mind.I will wait to hear from you back if possible you can write to my private mail address [email protected]
Regards
Faustina

24. apr 2009, 13:40
Emne:
Hello
Tekst:
Hello
Quote:
I am writing just to say hello to you and I am trying to find a friend here, I was searching through some profiles here and I saw yours then I decided to say hello to you and if you don't mind can we get to know eachother? thats if you want a good friendship, you can also reach me on [email protected] whenever.
Thanks

26. apr 2009, 14:56
Emne:
Hi There,
Tekst:
Quote:
Hi There,

I found your profile real intresting so i would like to get to know more about you, i guess the best way we can feel free to talk and get to know each other is by sending emails to our private email addresses so i want you to email me on my private yahoo email address [email protected] Kindly email me on my account and tell me more about yourself and ask me whatever you would like to know about me, I would reply you with honesty because i don't lie nor play games. I might delete my profile on here real soon so

i hope to read from you on my account.Hope to hear from you soon.
Linda

Image Image

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace

Last edited by valborg on Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 am; edited 15 times in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you check the IP addy of each of those people?

Some of them might be legit...

I didn't see anything that screamed scammer in those letters...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes please do check the ip's as I agree, many could be legit.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can check them out when I have a moment

Going by email address alone without searching, most seem to have that ladness about them.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

youy are very welcome as they all wrote Karl Oscar Gunnersen.. i have the pics here..
and allways ask for them to send email to that email.
and well i look for both the profile on myspace, the tekst, the pictures.

I had hundreds of baits, and i do check:)

I am in my inbox now to put in ip adresses here.
and karl is this man:
www.myspace.com/karloscargunnersen
those that have friends i am about to warn but some got many. and they will not be warned if the profile is deleted. i do warn tomorrow all those on the 2 left.
i had twenty some with friendlists and checked as usual.
this is the first i do allways.

i jutst got a massive inbox, and need to check some ips that have come in the last days.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace

Last edited by valborg on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Valborg
I dont doubt your abilty to spot them and I am confident of being able to prove it otherwise i would not have bothered to check them out. Wink

There is one or 2 with good opening script in there who seem a little more organised, by providing proof in this thread if anybod yis being scammed and finds your post the will be able to see the proof straight up as well

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou.. Murry Guru Wink
I will also check ips,in my inbox in gmail now, to put in... just some dont show them right away, and only by mistake, if they are stressed in a bait.

Like: Will the mate in another bait here.
he only showed the ip in one mail.
As i stressed him to make him make a mistake, by purpose.

http://s461.photobucket.com/albums/qq336/valborg/
is the album with those here
and karl you can see in the website in myspace a bit above.
i am about to upload now

linda from myspace

Last edited by valborg on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 am; edited 4 times in total
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more
Quote:
80.255.61.29IP-Adresse: 80.255.61.29
Provider: INTELSAT
Organisation: Globalcom Nigeria

24 march
Hello,how are you doing there?..i'm Lynette Fay Eldridge .i'm pretty new
Quote:
to this dating site and new to this computer stuff,i saw your profile and i got magnetized.you sound good to me and look great in your pic's...i'm single,no kids,never been married,still looking for the right man to spend the rest of my life with...you can get back to my e-mail........ [email protected] , i could send my pic's and more about me....love to chat?.

Quote:
This one Karl just said on myspace: can you mail me at: [email protected]

this arived:
IP-Adresse: 196.207.254.21
Provider: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Region: Dakar (SN)
Quote:
My Dearest Love

I appreciate your reply to my mail, How are you doing over there today?How is your health which is always my concern?Hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this Camp. We are not eligible to go out from the Camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Jude Patrick who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men the Pastors Tel number is (+221761266320 ) and his Email address is( [email protected]) If you want to call me,Call and tell him That you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female Hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.5M. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care,While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our Future.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Please I Shall Need The Below Information's To Write and Summit a Letter Of Nomination To The Bank,Introducing You as my nominated Partner,For you to Work with Them Towards The Release and Transfer of my money To Your Nominated Account: Such as Your:

1.Your Full Legal Names....
2.Contact Addresses...........
3.Phone Number................
4.Nationality.......................
5 Age..................................

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.Please Send Your photo to me while Replying.

Yours In Love

Miss Vivian

linda from myspace

Last edited by valborg on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i got magnetized.you sound good to me and look great in your pic's

Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Til: Karl Oscar (438126706)
Dato: 09. feb 2009, 14:43
Emne: Hi Karl
Ip is
IP-Adresse: 41.219.203.117
Quote:
Hello,
i like reading your profile cos you sound interesting and i would love to know more about you and what you are up to on here. here is my email personal address [email protected] you can drop me a mail there about you.love to read from you soon.
Angie.

Quote:
And from:
IP-Adresse: 196.29.219.179
Provider: Wireless Broadband Internet service,VSAT
Organisation: V-Sat broadband Internet service, VPN
who is..
sometimes its nessesary to use the africnet search for ips.
ddress: Illupeju
address: Lagos
address: Nigeria

karl got a mail.. but its gone. he said: karl-oscar Gunnersen til onlyyou45
Vis detaljer 12. feb..

Svar

would you mind telling me just a bit, about you before i add you at the messenger?
Karl Smile

she send a looooooooooong standart mail.. from febuary..

jessica evans <[email protected]>
til karl-oscar Gunnersen
dato 14. feb. 2009 15.39
subject Re: hi jessica
skjul detaljer 14. feb..

Svar
Quote:

I am an adventurous, risk-taker that's chosen to live an uncommon life. I love great food, wine, friends, conversation. Travel to exotic places. Exploration. Sensual, sensitive, intuitive. Hopelessly romantic. I love margaritas and tex-mex at one of 'Florida great family-owned restaurants as well as formal dinners at trendy places. I believe it's more about who you're with than what you are doing. I am a successful entrepreneur and businesswoman have a comfortable lifestyle. I am an atypical person and am probably looking for an atypical partner. I believe life is short. Have few regrets. I am pretty transparent and am looking for someone who is also unpretentious. I tend to connect better with older people. My best friend is almost ten years older. I believe I have another lifetime in front of me and I would like to meet someone with whom I connect physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually to share it with. Someone I can get very, very close to. Someone to share a bond and trust with. Someone I can be silly with. Someone I can play with. I bring out the little girl in me and you the little boy in you. I am not perfect, but I will be perfect for you and you will be perfect for me. I know true love, just like in the movies, exists. One of my favorite quotes about relationships..."You and your beloved are walking a path never walked in exactly the same way by anyone else who has ever lived. You do not take a breath, think a thought, have a wisp of feeling that existed before, and the intimacy you build together will never be known again..
About Who i am looking for..
You are smart, pretty, sexy, sensual, adventurous, curious, honest, authentic, committed, tenacious, open, passionate. You have a high level of self awareness and you place importance on being consistent inside and out. You are living life to experience joy, not to avoid pain. You're looking for someone with whom you can openly share your desires, secrets, fears, fantasies and know you will be loved and accepted. You take care of your body because you want to not because you want to stay in shape to "catch" a woman.
You're comfortable dressing up for a social event when they come around, but you're probably in your element in jeans and a t-shirt. Although you are beautiful, I am looking for a partner, a soulmate, not a "trophy". You accept the reality that men and women are
different. You're strong but you relish the softness of your femininity. When you are comfortable and feel safe with a man, you enjoy your sensuality. You know honesty is vital in a relationship and you are looking for someone who knows that too How was your day going so far?....Mine was lonely as usual,..its good to hear from you...You make me flattered after reading the mail you sent to me.i think this is best way of us communicating because i dont reallly get on the site.... i ve been through your profile and am very impresssed. But have you ever think of getting married with kids you adore so much and a wife you love whole heartedly? ............then, you think you have a wonderful reason to thank God for?............well, this is a decision i made at this time of my live.......... to settle down and start a new life despite all the distress........ i really hope i have a shoulder to lean on........maybe yours will be a good one.

Quote:
The photo is a all next door girl blond long hair.. in a cold weather.. european girl

Nacy mailed on facebook..
and karl did not have a yahoo email. but then he might make one:

Quote:
hi nacy
i will make a yahoo mail.
how are you, have your day been good
Karl oscar

41.194.255.255 Sandton, South Africa

2009/2/7 nacy Jose <[email protected]>

hello dear,

thanks for your massage,well if you have chance you can comeup let have a chat on yahoo massenger someday if you don't mind ok..take care and have a nice day.kisssssss and hugs fir you?

Woooooooooooow the fast love from that one..

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:

I didn't see anything that screamed scammer in those letters...

What make me spot them are allot of different things.
It is first the intuition.
I just know.

but then i say perhaps just hi.
in one mail, and answer is there right after with alot of love.

in those here, i did nothing.
Those were in Karls inbox.

usually i ask them to send me an email to my normal emailbox for him.
then they do, some hide ip, others dont.

Then i look at the sentences, the wordsw how they express themselves, culture, and that.
godfearing, housekeeper, good health, God again, u, guy, theuy dont know a woman is not a guy. so that guy might be a woman for an african. shortenings all the time and allot more.
I feel like a professor allmost in africa and culture, in this aria too. lol.
so those scream in my eyes. Real loud.

But reality is that they dont scream in everyonews eyes:(.
Thats why i made a fact site, and warn victims.
Whioch i show how to spot them themselves.
first tool for them are real an ip.
next is not too give any money to anyone online, also not if they saw on webcam.
and to see the culture differences amongst more.
to get fokus to real love and life , instead of just sweet words.
sweet words i am a sucker for..
but still it is not the words that make the real love:)
and i jump in joy when those get real love, as they do mail me about that:)

the ones that dont scream i check extra.

and some actually can be checked a long time, before i get clues. they probably have lived in usa or europe and have understood our cultures and reactions to seartain subjects, and life in general.
An african cant simply act a american or european for a long time.
Just ask about the newest toys for children, if they say they have some.. tecnology, news, politics. normal everyday knowledge.

linda from myspace
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same scammer, the script is just a little different....

Quote:
How are you today?

I appreciate your mail.My Dear As I told You on my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country ,My late father Dr. Richard johnson was a contractor and international business man. I resident in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that fought in my country .
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,The only person i have now is.

Rev Father Emmanuel George In (St John Catholic Church)
His office telephone (+221-777-345-711)

Here in the Orphanage home where i am leaving now in women's hostel.You can call me with his office telephone number, he will send for me from hostel to come to his office to receive your call.I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.4 Million Dollars. I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information's such as !!!

Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address ......
Telephone .........

I humbly waiting for your mail from you,
Kisses and continue dream about me
yours in love
vivian
Quote:
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care,While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our Future.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IP-Adresse: 82.128.103.244
Provider: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organisation: Reserved for future use
Region: Abuja (NG)
I am Sonja,39years woman.. Have been divorced for about 8months now and right now i want to move on with my life. I need a man for a serious relationship in my life,one who is ready to settle down and one who has good sense of humour. I may not be the best of woman out on here but i can say i am a good woman,one who knows how to treat a man right. I am new to the online world ,just had to try it out and see where it could lead me,well i was searching through profiles when i saw yours and decided to write you at least to get an acquiantance if you don't mind . I will be delighted if i could get to know you better. I do hope that i have not started on a wrong note and surely hope to read from you soon. "Ecclesiastes 4:9-12. What is love? As far as I can tell, it is passion, admiration and respect. If you have two, you have enough. If you have all three, you don't have to die to go to heaven. With a thousand different voices ringing in my ear. Listen to the whisper only the heart can hear. there is nothing like love in this life we maybe far in distance but not in heart besides if you think of the disadvantage in love you will not want to fall in love you have to think of what you will benefit from love it is the only cure to all broken heart true love comes once in a life time you most accept it when ever it comes it maybe your early stage in life or when the age began to tell you most still accept it Don't use your eyes to look for love for it's your heart that knows it. Let yourself make mistakes and do learn from this. It is from this that you will accumulate your knowledge as to whether the person met is the one or not. You can write me back on this e mail address for quick reply coz i hardly access my mail in the site, [email protected] or [email protected] do have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you.
Miss Sonja.Image

Dear Sonja

you remind me of the model twiggy, i hope you do take care of your health ??

BOUT LOVE I AGREE, BUT I DO HAVE SOME THINGS TO ADD THERE.

woops capslock was down sorry.
i did not mean to yel:)

i also believe in God..
hope to get a really personal written mail with your normal life and dreams for your future:)

Hugs Karl who just loves to listen to a womans true heart.
Quote:
Sonja Morton <[email protected]>
til karl-oscar Gunnersen
dato 6. maj 2009 16.08
subject Re: dear sonja
signeret af rocketmail.com

Svar

Thanks for writing back , i will love to chat with you , care to chat IM me on [email protected]

Hugs.

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

in myspace:

Quote:
09. maj 2009, 02:42
Emne:
hello
Tekst:
I saw your profile dnd i could't resist mailling you my name is i'm Debra,to make a short description about myself. I'm easygoing, attractive,homorous,honest,caring, kind,simple,loveable,understanding,good character,not a lier,or cheater and i'm always up to church being a God fearing woman.And i am badly in need of a man that would love and take good care of me....if you are interested in me please email me back at [email protected] Hopeful to hear from you soon

Photo checked in tineye, the result: from friendfinder:

http://tineye.com/search/b71805c99c9531dc72ad516c0cdd8a0d1c0273a4

linda from myspace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic