SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a scam letter?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curly, the difference between a pro-dater and a gold-digger is that the pro-dater many times has lots of friends in the town where she lives:

- the tzxi driver who picks you up at the airport and vastly overcharges you for the trip to the hotel (only you probably won't know how much he's overcharging)

- the landlord at the hotel or apartment building, who will charge you for one month what a local would pay for one year

- the proprietor at the local restaurant - in fact the proprietors of all the restaurants she asks you to take her to

- the store owners where she asks you to buy her clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc.

- and her "chaperones" - in many cases there is always someone else there to make sure you don't have sex with her. She's only doing this to get your money, not for physical pleasure.

If you still want to go visit your cyber-sweetie, be prepared to give a big boost to the local economy.

I have, of course, heard of women from the FSU (er, former Soviet Union, not Florida State) who are exactly what they say they are, never have any visa issues, never ask for money, and eventually move to their lover's country and marry him. It happens - if it happens to you, do please let us know. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
curly123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Everyone
thx for the great advice!
Still confused. I sure dont want to have my legs broke or worse
IF my cyber girl is a scammer or worse Boris with good writin'Skils
How did my Cyber girl pick up the bait money i sent??
Ive tested western union several times here in the states and they only pay With Id and It was picked up in the area claimed
Also how has my sweetie send me aged progress pictures
Frm the age of about 19-20 to the age she claims to be of 28+-

Ive checked her ip several times and it jumps all over and according to my Bro Whos in air defense w/govt. Ip jumps are normal. but could be ghost or masked.
Ive checked at least 100,000 plus pictures on everyblacklist I could find
and still cant find her face..

IS it possible that every girl from Russia and europe Has been Persicuted??and blackballed to scare american men??
thanks for the i nput
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Western Union can and will pay out in different locations and with out ID proof. If you have the MTCN, the sender's details and the correct question/answer then you can pick up cash anywhere in the world.

419 Scammers regularly ask for money to be sent to 'Mr John Smith' in London and will then go and pick it up at their local WU office in Lagos or wherever they happen to be.

As for the photos - take a look on Facebook, some people have their whole lives on there. Have you tried searching one of her pictures on TinEye?

Also, why not post some of her photos here and see if some of the experienced romance baiters recognise her from other places.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
curly123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!!!! B8er
Thanks for the great info about tineye

checked 10-12 of them and none show up!

And maybe the wu i went to had stricter guidlines??
thx

Last Enemy
what was in the Picture of tatanya??? trick question on the table in front of her??
I met mine on ***** dating site also
is this the same girl???or scammer
???

Combined serial posts -ghost
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Curly, As B8er said there are a lot of places where somebody can pull pictures of somebody over a time period. Tineye is a great tool, but it does not search the entire internet. In fact, it does not currently search the sites like Myspace, Facebook and Flicker, where people post a lot of pictures of themselves.

Have you checked Romancescam.com? They have a very large database of photos used by romance scammers. Have you done general Google searches on the names and email addresses "she" has given you? Or on portions of the text used in emails and on "her" profile?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to back up what HarvestMoon is saying, I did a search on "My name is Tatyana. I have been named so in memory of my great-grandmother.".

Only two links came up. This thread and also this blog posting http://whatmenthinkofwomen.blogspot.com/2009/03/honeytrap-take-2.html. Is the girl in the picture the same as the one you've been writing to?

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curly, Was the email she sent you exactly the same as the one that Last Enemy posted at the beginning of this thread? If so...did you see the search that Murry Guru posted?

Murry Guru wrote:

BTW, Click Here for some proof that it is a scammer

There are tons of Tatyana's posted on romancescam. If you post up some more info, we can help you better. You can use leet if you feel you need to. What email address is your cybergirl using?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
curly123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Harvestmoon and B8er

The letter was exactly the same even with the wrong spelling of by "bay for now"
But I recieved it in early march . B8er I called WU fraud dept half hour on the phone and they confirmed that my Money was picked up in the city that i sent it to.
I have spent alot of time on all the scam sites and cant find her at all
she has called me once about a week ago. seemed nice but who knows..

Im starting to think this might be a real woman .
Any Ideas on why the Ip jumps. My bro just says it happens with no reason

Thx for the info You all are great!!!!!

B8er

I already saw those two pictures and no that is not the girl .Im not into barbies....
Ive checked romance scam pict all 35,000 of them and still not seeing her.

Oh and one other thing my cyber sweetie and I have emailed each other everyday since we hooked up except fo the past two holidays
What does a internet cafe cost?? and what is an average income for a russian female???

Combined serial posts. curly123 please use the edit button for any afterthoughts -ghost
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curly123

OK, so WU have confirmed that the money was collected where you sent it to, but what they can't tell you is whether it was the person you are emailing with who collected it. It could be a female relative or friend

What you really have to ask yourself is why would 'she' be using a script for her dating and how many people is she emailing at the same time? Take a look at the search that Murry did, there are loads of 'girls' all using the same script, but with different names. Can you really trust someone who's whole life story comes from a script?

As to costs of internet cafe's v average income. It probably costs very little to use an internet cafe for an hour. If in that hour she is emailing 20 people then she has a good chance of someone sending her a few hundred $

curly123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er

I cant trust anybody nore will I ,except Blood and half of them are questionable. that is the reason i found you guys/gals
But when I go fishing I always put out alot of lines. Im just glad Im not from a socially repressed place, also.
I am becoming more and more convinced that she is a scammer. or as there called here a PLayer. I want to thank all of you for trying to protect me, a stranger,
I have been to alot of places and seen alot of really bad lives, what if all these scammers were girls just trying to better their lives.... and then boris and hester got the idea to capitalize.. I have gone through so many blacklist in the past ..and I have never seen so many hopeful eyes in my life
I am extremly cautios... but heart make you blind
curly123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Everyone...

I respect the fact that you are all moreso seasoned And without a doubt your words and advise is changing my future.
Helping me keep what i have

But a rich Jewish guy .once said to me ..."dont take finacial advise from a poor person"

And With no disrespect.....All who have not been involved in a "romancescam" PLease leave

"Mattrs of the Heart".............Hurt
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about everything you have to go through because of this scum Sad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

curly, I am so sorry that you are learning the truth about your 'internet love'. Sad Be assured however, none of us want to see you hurt any further.

Love scammers are some of the worse; not only can you lose your money, but they take your heart, something most of us care for and protect very much.

There are many here who have started baiting or found Eater because they were once victims or almost victims of scammers, love scammers too. You may not realize it, but everyone here feels for you.

Have you been over to our sister site, ScamWarners? They deal with the victims of scammers; there is a whole section dealing with just love scammers. I recommend highly you go and visit over there. Post your story and get feedback from the wonderful and caring members over there also. You may notice that many of the members there are members here too.

Here is the linky for ScamWarners: http://www.scamwarners.com/

I am sorry for your hurt right now. Please take care of yourself and help others at the same time by sharing your story at ScamWarners. It might help someone else from being hurt by the same scammer.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
curly123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

Fk
iT mKs nocenTS
i wiiiLhunt
Til dea*** duusPRT
wraathhhhh of lytf iGve
Ikned hpe hlp
???
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

curly123 wrote:

Ive tested western union several times here in the states and they only pay With Id

The only time Western Union requires an ID, is if you send more than 5,000 - anything under that only requires the question and answer.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
curly123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Fellow 419'ers

What do the flags mean?? are they trophies on busted scams??

I saw the trophyroom.. Confirmed scam artist??

Can any body confirm reality on the net.??? or is this just a playground of

makebelieve? I am fairly new to computers.. and see that its a really big world ..the cyber one that is....
Once again thanks for all the input....
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The flags are for fraudulent websites shut down--these are not phishing sites--they are sites (fake banks, shipping companies, or other organizations) that are created to support a scam.

The trophies are from confirmed scammers. Baiters here are very careful to be certain that a person is a scammer before demanding trophies from them.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again, curly!

Here is a sticky that explains most of the icons you will see in some siggy lines:

Sig Icons Explained

Flags are for properly reporting and shutting down scammers fake bank and other websites. We have a whole forum dedicated to doing this.

One way to learn more about 419Eater and all the things that happen here is to read the stickies at the top of the different forums. There is an incredible amount of good information and useful tips in them.

Trophy room? Yes, they are all scam artists. Members are very careful here to bait only those that come to us with their various scams. It may seem crazy to you, but scammers will do just about anything to get money from someone.

And yes, there are ways to confirm someone's identity even on the net. But it isn't easy and it takes time. Obviously, I am real; you are real. However, it would take a lot of time and trust before I would share my real identity with you. The same should be true for anyone you 'meet' on the internet.

Love lads and vlads will fall in love with you quickly. Tell you what you want to hear. And ALWAYS ask for money. Some will ask for it sooner than others. But inevitably, they will need money for something.

The internet can be one big world of make believe. And it is easy to get caught up in it. This site and ScamWarners can help make you more cautious and better educated.

Keep reading and keep learning. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most certainly a scam you can see it from the very first mail you receive in your dating site's inbox. I just see it one times and it's a scam, I have seen this script so many times I don't even think anymore, I just know ...
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Bird

I agree and am glad you can tell the difference, after a while it is all to easy to see the email address and form an opinion, and even be right 99% of the time, let alone begin reading their script, it rarely takes more than the first line for us to be able to make an accurate assessment.

One thing to remember, regardless of how sure you are, it never hurts to make the appropraite checks and if possible provide some proof of it when posting

You just never know when that proof will come in handy to another visitor and that is something we dont want to ever get wrong

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
^^Bird

I agree and am glad you can tell the difference, after a while it is all to easy to see the email address and form an opinion, and even be right 99% of the time, let alone begin reading their script, it rarely takes more than the first line for us to be able to make an accurate assessment.

One thing to remember, regardless of how sure you are, it never hurts to make the appropraite checks and if possible provide some proof of it when posting

You just never know when that proof will come in handy to another visitor and that is something we dont want to ever get wrong

I couldn't agree more, accurate assessment is essential of course. Month ago I had alot of spare time, since I was unemployed. Now I'm working and don't have alot of spare time due to nature of my work - site work. Even before I always found it suspicious when girl contacts me and says to me let's talk, I find you attractive etc. Alarms bells are ringing ... If only it were that easy ...
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Site work hey, me too Wink

For me, I am married and not seeking to find love so I dont have any real profiles looking for women which makes it easy, my profiles are such that no real person would bother, lots of bad habbits and no photo or photo of something other than me, then when I get a response telling me how wonderful my profile or picture is I dont need to wonder.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say nothing, It's all been said. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Curly

Quote:
B8er I called WU fraud dept half hour on the phone and they confirmed that my Money was picked up in the city that i sent it to.

Would they admit that their security is almost non-existent? They are is the business of making money taking your fees.

IF they took photographs of all clients collecting money, I might take a different view.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
luckey

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Western Union outlets are little more than a yellow sign in a store window. Their "security" depends on the integrity of the clerks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic