SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this. I am a relatively new baiter, and stumbled across this forum looking at more information on Advance-Fee fraud. I get an average of 4-5 e-mails a day for ATM Cards, deceased relatives, large amounts of money held up in various foreign countries, etc etc, and finally have my first bite on a baiter e-mailing me back.

Some background:

It's a deceased relative scam promising me 45% of the 186 mil my dead relative has left without a will if I will just send my address, name and phone numbers.

My baiter is the president of an animal rights charity who just recently lost the lease to her office for whatever reason who would like to collect this money to rebuild and help a lot of animals.

My lad sent me this e-mail at last contact:

Quote:
Dear Friend,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail with thanks.

My late clients name was Andrew *scam* and as earlier stated until his death was an oil contractor and lived all his life here in Malaysia, but unfortunately died intestate i.e without a will. From my investigation, there is no known relative of my late client.

All I need now is your cooperation to file in your name as the next of kin because in the record there is no known successor to this deposit of the deceased who died without a will and based on the situation at hand due to time constraint, if this fund is not claimed the government will seize this fund.

All documents relating to this transaction will be given to you as we progress.
I want this done so that I can use a good part of my share for helping the poor and the needy and for charity works. You shall receive 45% for your assistance.

However, I must assure you that this transaction is safe and all modalities is in place to ensure that this is done in a legitimate way without a single breach of law. Based on your maximum cooperation, we will finalise this transaction within ten working days.

I shall require from you , your FULL NAME and CONTACT ADDRESS WITH NUMBERS to start the process of claim in this regard.

Again I guarantee that all is under control and you have nothing to worry about, Just grant to me your full cooperation and keep this transaction close at heart.

This is the e-mail I've sent back:

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thank you for acknowledging my e-mail so quickly. You know, the name Andrew *scam* sounds a little familiar, but I'm afraid the name just is not registering quite yet. Could you please send me some more information on him?

On another note, I am glad to see you are interested in donating to my charity. Would you be willing to give the full $186,000,000 for me to help as many animals as possible? I am extremely eager to make sure no animal's cry goes unheard.

You absolutely have my full cooperation, but I would like to receive more information before we proceed.

1) How will all money transactions be handled? What form of payment will be used?

2) How can I be assured that you are my late relative's lawyer? What documentation can you provide?

3) How can I be assured the funds are being legally processed?

Please get back to me within due time.

Your friend,

I would like some advice on how to drag this out as long as possible!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello And welcome ashre. Very Happy

have a good read of the stickies and remember to bait safe(dont use your real email or any real information about yourself)

to start with ask as many questions as possible. preferably 1 per email.

get a feel for how the lads react and you will soon find how you can best torment them. Everyone has a different take and use different ways to handle the lads.

Have a read of some of the published baits and you will get some good ideas.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks master. I have actually read quite a few of the published baits, that is why I decided to bait a few of my own. This will be the first to respond, and the first one that isn't an ATM card or lottery. Rolling Eyes

I hope to receive a reply from him tomorrow, at which time I will post his reply, and my reply to him.

Also, when dealing with deceased relative scammers, what is the general gullibility they all seem to have? What is the best method to waste their time?

And, of course, I would never use my own information. My "baiter" is all the way across the country from me. Twisted Evil And, she's nearly three times my elder, and, not to mention, quite wealthy.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi AshRE and welcome to Eater!

I am glad to see that you are going in the right direction. I hope you have a good time with your new hobby!

What's the best way to waste their time? Any which way you want to! Very Happy

Master gave you some good advice. Ask a lot of questions. One per email. One email per day. Your character always has one more question. Needs one more thing explained to her. Maybe she is forgetful. Maybe the internet is new to her. Just take it nice and slow. Set your pace, not the scammer's.

Read Eater U. There is great modalities there about straight-baiting and payment delaying. And there are plenty of additional fun ways sprinkled throughout the threads in the fora on how to cause lad pain.

Take your time and enjoy! Glad to have you here! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi AshRE and welcome here on behalf of 419Eater Very Happy

You seem to have gotten some good advice and you are off to a good start. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to post or ask Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Wed May 06, 2009 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've received a message back from my lad, with his ID picture attached. So, he answered one of my questions. Here is the e-mail I received. He's a pushy little bastard this one. Going to delay any information.

Quote:
Dear ,

Thanks for the information. Attached is my Identity Card so that you will know exactly whom you are dealing with.

I will go and file your details at the bank as the next of kin as soon as I receive your full names, address, telephone number and occupation from you.

Also, I will look for a good financial lawyer who will handle the documentations to ensure the bank releases the inheritance to you.

Regards.

I think I need a clearer image of his ID. I just really can't see any of the details. An improper scan, you know. Or perhaps, new to the internet, yes, that's what I'll be.

Quote:
Dear ,

Please, call me by the nickname my family uses, Stinkypoo. It would make this transaction much less formal, and make me feel more comfortable.

Thank you for sending your ID, however, I can't seem to make the picture big enough to see. Could you please send it again? I'm afraid the internet is a relatively new thing to me. This e-mail account was set up by my children so that I could communicate with them.

Thank you my dear,
ihatespam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"stinkypoo"? Mr. Green

Do they believe that?

Wink
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, no response from my dear lad yet, so I sent off another e-mail, expressing my concern at lack of contact.

Quote:
My dear friend,

I am becoming quite concerned that you have not responded. Is everything alright? This transaction must go off without a problem, and I would like to make sure things are okay on your end.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AshRE wrote:
He's a pushy little bastard this one.

A lot of them are.

Here are some questions you can ask him (not all at once, of course).

1. How does he know that this is going to work? Has he ever done this type of transaction before?

2. You're worried about tax ramifications. Is he going to inform your government's tax authority that you have received all this money?

3. Is this something you can share with your wife/husband/partner, or do you have to keep that a secret from him/her?

4. When the lawyer comes into play, ask the lawyer about his background. Where did he go to college? How many years has he been practicing law? Does he have former customers you can write to for references? What civic organizations does he belong to? Ask to see a copy of his law license too.

Oftentimes a lad will say something that you will need clarification on. I frequently throw things back at them to ask them what they meant.

Also, you don't have to write them three or four times per day. Once per day should do it. And when you feel like it, go silent on them for three days. You can claim that you had a computer virus, or you were robbed, or went to the hospital since you were attacked by wild dogs or an escaped zoo animal. And then lecture him about needing to speed things up.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my lad has sent me another e-mail, this time a form e-mail, same as the second he sent me, I believe. He has sent me a copy of the "death" certificate, obviously a fake form. Apparently, my relative lived in Malaysia for his whole life and worked as an oil contractor. Who'd have known? I also received a better ID scan. Much better this time.

Here is my reply, thanks for the tips Captain Pike

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your quick e-mail reply. I am quite surprised to see that *relative* died so many years ago, yet you are just contacting me now. I guess there were just tie ups in the system or something.

I did want to ask another question. Will there be any tax ramifications on this money? Will you be notifying my government of the receipt of such large amounts of money?

Thank you again,

*scambaiter*

Hopefully, this guy can drag it on for a while. I just need to dig up a reason not to provide him my address. Perhaps I only work by bank transfers?

EDIT: Oh, and I plan on letting this sit until perhaps next Mon, at which point I shall say I was attacked by wild dogs at one of my animal sanctuaries.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like you are getting the hang of it ashre. well done Very Happy

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ashRE, I would have to agree with Master . . . looks like you are getting the hang of it. Keep it up!!

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, while I'm letting this sit, I'm going to do some research on the lad. Wanted to make sure I was in fact dealing with someone in Malaysia, and sure enough, an APNIC WHOIS search shows that the gentleman is indeed in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.

Also, he's pushing pretty heavily for a name and address, and am not really sure how to delay that. I don't want to give a fake address for a state I'm not familiar with, as I'm concerned it would arrive at a real person's home.

Are there fake addresses out there? I know I can set up a fake phone number, which I am more than happy to do, but what about fake addresses.

Going to keep asking him questions once I am back from my animal sanctuary in Borneo, where I will be attacked by a pack of wild cats and be hospitalized for three days to recover from the minor tears to my musculature, but I want to eventually get this moving along.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go, AshRE: http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mua ha ha, I just found something quite funny.

I was looking at the address of residence on the "death certificate" and it is exactly the same as the address pulled up on the APNIC WHOIS database. That is too funny. So, he's operating out of my late relative's home, apparently.

And Thank You Dora!
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's never occurred to me to cross-check the addresses they provide against APNIC.

No need to call the lad out on that......that would be "educating" him, if you know what I mean.

Here's one question you might ask: will you have to travel over there to meet him? If he says yes, then get all excited about it.

Later on in the bait, just before you board that plane, you get this thought: the dead guy's from Malaysia and you're from somewhere else. Your relative belongs to a different race/ethnic group. Will the bank officials notice?

Of course they won't, but you can add a day or two to the bait by bringing this up.

EDITED TO ADD: It's really rare for the lads to research any address you provide them. I've gotten away with addresses like "445 Southeast North Rumpr0ast Blvd". In my ongoing bait, I forgot (intentionally) to provide the city, and they have yet to call me out on that!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pike wrote:
^^^ It's never occurred to me to cross-check the addresses they provide against APNIC.

I actually didn't cross check it. The address he provided on the death certificate just seemed a little too familiar, so I ran his IP address again, and sure enough, it matches the address listed on APNIC
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the subject of addresses, I have check lads who will happily mail to fake addresses via UPS without checking.

With the latest one, someone got creative and corrected the 'incorrect' town name in my address. That was an easy one to blame on someone else when the checks never arrived Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this will ever get to that point. The guy is already getting impatient. He's now sending requests for my information with the request in capitols and a lot of yet agains, as I saids, and as per my previous requests. I find it rather fun.

I'm going to do some research of my own and make sure the address I'm going to use is not a real one in the state my dear baiter resides in.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate reading all caps, so I would slap him for that. I usually say that I have a visual problem that makes it really difficult for me to read all caps, so they need to retype the email to me using lower case letters.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't worry about the address too much. You can make up a city- Satanville, Florida, Dooshnozzle, Tennesee etc. I usually just make things up off the top of my head, making sure that the city isn't real.

-YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTE TO BE RELEASED- Virginia Walker
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got bored waiting for an impatient response from my lad, so I decided I would go ahead and send another e-mail. Fake information in tow, I will see how this goes.

Quote:

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the lateness of my reply, and appreciate your patience. Unfortunately, I got caught up in Borneo, doing some charity work. Wow, you wouldn't believe some of the animals we have to deal with. Unfortunately, I did get attacked by one, and am currently in a cast for the bite. Horrible thing, it is.

But, anyways, thank you again for your response. Here is my full contact information:

FAKE FAKE FAKE

I also wanted to ask another question. I wanted to make sure there are going to be no kinks in this process. I just realized that Andrew lived there in Malaysia. Are there going to be any problems if the bank notices I am not of Asian descent?

Thank you,

I hope Finkywinky city doesn't exist, LOL!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After such a vicious attack, it might be difficult to type. You might have to leave out every other letterb (y u m g t h ve t l a v o t e e y o h r l t e r) or something like that. your lad will love the challenge of inserting letters as needed! Twisted Evil

He might twig too,so just be cerative. Maybe you have had to hire a personal secretary to type for you (especially if the lad wanted it secret), then the secretary could try to get in on the action. Very Happy

Welcome to the fun and bait safe. Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
AshRE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've now been passed on to an attorney for the final preparations for the trust. We shall see how this goes. I will post as developments come along.

"Sorry that you totaly misunderstood this transaction to a different thing because of the wicked people here and there,i would like you to give it a trial once more for you to see the truth." - Denise, ATM Carder
julius
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ashre,

Although I am also a beginning baiter, but here are just a few strange characteristics from of baiting-character:

- He always tells the lads really long stories about what happened in his life and gets very angry if they don't react properly and give him the attention he deserves.

- Last week he even invited a lad to the African Party in the Hospital he is working. The lad had to give him advice for days about the band, food etc.
After that, the lad also had to explain why he could not make it to the party.

- He has a problem with his keyboard, where all a's turn into o's. He figured a way of repairing the keyboard, but then all e's turn into o's. I think the problem might even get worse if he changes more keys. (find and replace in Word or whatever..)

- He asks the lad for advice on all sorts of things. Preferebly personal things! When the lad finally sent him a picture of his house, he came up with a bunch of questions about the paintjob. Especially the parts that have the most sun...

If you want to hear the whole story about his aunt Heidi, living in Switzerland, who is 83 and fell of the stairs, while trying to paint her house, you can contact the CEO of the Z3nith Bank of Nig3ria. He knows the story Smile

Good luck and have fun with your bait!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic