SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Windgat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all
Just found this site, and its awesome. I get a shed load of scams in my mail box and have always just deleted them. Seems now I will have a new way to pass the time.
Thanks for the great reading. Ill be sure to post some more after some successful baits.

Cheers
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi...welcome to the land of 'make belief' Wink

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Windgat!

Standard message follows: be sure you are baiting safe with an email provider that strips your IP (gmail). Read the stickies at the top of the forums for tons of basic info and the threads down at the Eater University for great how-tos.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Windgat wrote:
Ill be sure to post some more after some successful baits.

Why wait? Plus.... we have a forum where members can ask for help or advice Very Happy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Ask away Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Windgat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies all. I have already read about the email accounts. But thanks for the advice. I get about 20 of these emails a week to my personal yahoo account, im kinda bummed I deleted them now.... Could have forwarded them to my new gmail account. Very Happy
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I get about 20 of these emails a week to my personal yahoo account, im kinda bummed I deleted them now.

I'm sure there will be some more along any time now.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Windgat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this in my mail box.

Quote:
The Senate Commitee On ATM card FCT, ABUJA
OUR REF:FGN /SNT/STB
YOUR REF:

Dear Beneficiary

NOTICE OF ATM CARD ACCREDITATION

You are artificially informed that an ATM Card numbered;543840012345678
valued at $6.8 MILLION USD (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand USD ) only with
has been accredited in your favor. Your personal Identification Number ATM-2900.
The ATM Card has a daily withdrawal limit of US$5,OOO.OO(Five Thousand USD)only.
This is the final notification and after a month notice, your ATM Card will be
sent to the national treasury. You are advice to contact secretary of our
affiliate courier Company, for the claim processing and verification with the
below details:

* Full Name:
* Delivery Address:
* Phone Number:

Contact person: Mrs Lind@ H1ll
E-mail: mrslind@[email protected]

NOTE: The only fee that you have to pay is the delivery fee of your ATM Card of
$75 USD, and once the fee is confirm a tracking number will be send to you so
that you can track your ATM Card until it get's to your Delivery address.

Regards,
Senate D@vid M@rk
Chairman,Committee on ATM Card payment.
ATM CARD PAYMENT UNIT.

Lets see if I can have some fun using some new skills I have learned on the site so far.

My reply.
Quote:
Dear Sanate D@vid M@rk

I are being interested in the afore mentioned artificail credit card.

Thank you
T3ss Cosischeap@
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Windgat, and welcome to Eater.

This is a routine ATM scam and as you can see, it's riddled with errors. I would love to find a ATM that could cope with a withdrawl of $5k a day in one hit, the damn thing would melt. He has also told you your card number and PIN number in the same message which is a good opportunity for a slap. Ask which bank has issued the card, when the expiry date is and so forth. Then ask to see the card before dispatch so you can check that your name is right. He will probably send the standard 'we require your details' e-mail next. Put a really nice long name in there so he struggles to fit it on his PhotoShop fake. Something like; Mr. Sebastian DeCourcey Worthington-Smythe Esq.

Good Luck.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The next part of his script will look similar to below

Quote:
Thanks for your email, in sequel to that you are advice to make payment for the delivery fee of your package via Western union Money Transfer. Western union is an untraceable wire transfer that should never be used to send a stranger money but do it anyway ok.

Right now we have concluded the delivery arrangement with FEDEX Express Delivery, so you will have to proceed with the payment for the delivery fee of your package so that we can conclude this transaction once and for all upon your meeting up with the requirement and statutory of the FEDEX Express Delivery Courier company. So just send me money ok.

Find below the payment information you will use in other for you to make the payment for the delivery fee via Western Union Money Transfer for easy pick up by the receiver, after the confirmation of your payment your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address so please just send me free money so I can remain fat dumb and happy ok.

Within the next 24 hours after your payment confirmation, your package will arrive your address and you can start making withdrawals immediately because the card has be configured in your name and you can make a maximum withdrawal of US$5000 daily from any ATM machine in your country..My head is a blunt instrument ok.

Just proceed with the payment for all is well.

Payment Information

Receiver First Name : Lad
Receiver Last Name : Name
Address : No. 37 Marine Road Apapa, Lagos Nigeria.
Test Question : Best Colour?
Answer : stolen.
Amount Payable : US$75
After making the payment via Western Union Money Transfer, do well to email me the following sender information's, so I can check the status online before I get off my lazy ass to go pick up free money ok

Sender Full Name :
Sender Address :
Sender Phone Number :
Money Transfer Control Number (10 Digits) :

I look forward hearing from you soonest with the all the requested information's above.Please note that there is no deduction of funds from the ATM CARD because it has already issued and because the ATM card doesn't exist. If you cannot pay the fees then declined the email,The ATM CARD is sealed with a hardware Government policy which nobody can access beside you. Don't ask me what this is because it is just babble. We don't accept COD becos we will never deliver.Once your payment is confirmed I will steal it and you will get the card within the next 24 hours or not. More silly ATM card nonsense. Please just send me free money becos I'm too lazy to get a real job ok.

Regards

Thank you.

Mrs. Linda Hill

CC.

Mr. DAVID MARK

I may have added a little bit to a few of the paragraphs but you get the idea.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no, no, don't slap him for actual mistakes ... the errors are what give it away. Give him a slap for something he did right. De-educate him one piece at a time.

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welome wingat!
Windgat wrote:
I get a shed load of scams in my mail box and have always just deleted them.

be sure to post any spares in our 'surplus scam emails' forum Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic