SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad caught me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been applying for mystery shopper jobs through Craigslist and have been pleased to be accepted by close to 20 reputable companies. Regardless of the city where the ad was posted, I have never had a lad question my location (premium drop box). Until today...

Quote:
Hello Hill because it's polite to address someone by their last name
Thank you for the mail well sent,i will like to verify one thing, this posting was in new york and Brooklyn, and your address shows some place not in NY could you please explain these to me better
Waiting to read from you

I didn't expect this lad to be so clever. After all he had told me

Quote:
Your application has been viewed by our customer service, and has been approved. Through extensive background checks, your information has been reviewed and processed.

And all I had given was a fake name and address. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Sat May 09, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Say it's your mom's place and you're still trying to find an apartment in NY? Also, is it a big deal that you look at Craigslist in New York?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I told him

Quote:
Oh my gosh. I was on Craigslist with a friend who is looking for apartments in New York. I thought I had switched cities before I looked at the job listings. Shoot. I supposed this means that there really isn't a job for me?

Guess what! He still wants me! I'm SOOO happy.

lad
Quote:
Just want to be sure .....never mind the payment that you will need for the evaluation services will be send to you on monday...i want you to bear with me

I'm just amazed that the lad actually read my email rather than just sending on the next script. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's so obliging, I'm surprised he didn't offer your friend an apartment...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic