SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this 419/scam or something else

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well This guy adds me on my RL facebook and starts asking me for money to buy gold, (I added him because he knows a friend of mine) I said I am not interested but said contact my baiter account and describe the deal to my friend (I have deleted him from facebook and I had no contact details as such visible)

here is this offer

Quote:
Hi frank?

My name is Amani Pascal I live in Rwanda /Africa I’m sorry for disturbing u .

I’ve got your email from your friend Stephenson. [yeah because thats my real name Wink]

I PRESENTED HIM MY DEAL AND WISH AND HE TOLD ME DAT U CAN HELP ME DAT’S REASON WHY I’M ON DIS LINE NOW...

MY DEAL IS LIKE DIS I’VE GOT A PROBLEM IN MY STUDIES I MEAN I DIDN’T GET DA CHANCE FOR CONTINUING UNIVERSITY CUZ OF MONEY.

I’VE PREPARED MYSELF TO GET SOME MONEY FOR BIGINNI’N MA DEAL AND THEN PAY SCHOOL FEES BUT I DIDN’T ATTEND MY DREAM……!!!!!!!!!!!!...........,,,,,,,,,………….?????????

TILL NOW I’M DOWN….

MY SCHOOL FEES IS ABOUT 2000 DOLLARS PER YEAR IF I COULD GET DAT CHANCE THOSE 2000 SHOULD BIGIN MY DEAL .AND I THINK IT COULD PASS WELL SLOWLY STEP BY STEP….AND THEN I SHOULD PAY MYSELF SCHOOL FEES FOR 4 YEARS OF MY STUDIES WITHOUT PROBLEM AS I THINK.

CAN U HELP ME????????????

MY PLAN ABOUT DA DEAL IS LIKE DIS:

I. MY DEAL IS FOR TO BUY GOLD IN CONGO AND SELL IT IN KENYA, RWANDA AND, SOUTH AFRICA IF POSSIBLE………

II. PRICE IN THOSE COUNTRIES ARE LIKE DIS

COUTRIES

QUANTITY

PRICE

CONGO

10g

150 $

RWANDA

10g

170 $

KENYA

10g

300 $

THIS IS DA PRICE DAT I COULD GET IN JEWELERY IN THOSE THREE COUNTRIES

IN SOUTH AFRICA MY DAD TOLD ME DAT IT’S ABOUT 200000 $_300000 $ PER Kg

BUT IT’S SO FAR I DON’T KNOW DA WAY TO GET STRONG MARKET CUZ THERE ARE MANY PERSONS WHO DID DA SAME DEAL WHO ARE NOW BOSS CUZ OF THEIR MARKET……….

FOR ME I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME ONE WHO COULD HELP ME IN DIS DEAL IN ORDER TO CONTINUE MA STUDIES OR FOR SCHOOL FEES ONLY..OR IF U WANT U CAN INVEST AND THEN DISCUS’N ABOUT IT, DA PROBLEM IS FOR MARKET.& MONEY THERE WILL NO PROBLEMS IN EXCEPTION OF DAT CUZ IKNOW DA PLACE & DA WAY TO GET IT

AND I THINK U WOULD DO YOUR BEST AS KURTY TOLD ME!!

JAH BLESS!!!

STAY COOL& HAVE A GUD JOB

EDIT: He sent me two images of himself
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1412/n1632122985342052545.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8675/n1632122985533152142.jpg
Your input is welcome

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks to me like a begging letter. Guy wants to go into the gold arbitrage business (buy in one country at a low price, sell in another where the price is higher) but he needs some seed capital.

I had a look and 10g of gold is trading around $320 spot at the moment so some of his numbers look OK but nobody I guess is going to sell him gold at $150!!

Fine line as he might be just out to scam you but personally I'd not bait this one.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe a word of it, and anyone who goes about that part of the world with a sack of gold is asking to get sliced up like pineapple meat and relieved of their investment. It may not be a lad, but he's at least as dumb and will probably come to a very sticky end all by himself.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic