SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WIMP'ed lad needs a call before he gets stranderd

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin's WIMP modality is still working on Henry.

Quote:
Right now I got no place to sleep I have just travelled to Ghana to waste the little money I have and I believe I have to go back to Nigeria,since I cant hear from you and you dont want to send the mtcn any longer is just better I go back before i will be stranderd.

Henry is using a cafe with a satellite connection so I cannot track him. I ask for a local phone number.
Quote:
I want you to know that I am using my Nigerian number in Ghana here via Roaming and we have thesam network. Like I told you, I have no money at hand and here I feed from hand to mouth so I am wasting a lot of my precious time here. I need you to send me the ophans with the conditions Igave you before and I promise you tha I can never fail you.
If you wish to call me, you can reach me via this phone number: +2348036760229.

Henry

I tell him I will not waste any more orphans unless I can call him.
Quote:

I have been waiting to receive the mtcns from you like you promised to send,please note that i have exhausted all my money paying for hotel bills and now i cant afford to pay again may be i may be sent out today.Please send the mtcn so that i can pick it up immediately and send you your own share within a short time of the pickup via money gram as required.This is my Ghana number that I had to buy today with the last money on me: +233541929011.
Remember to use this name Ohale Prince.I will be waiting to hear from you.
Henry.

This is my last email from Henry.
Quote:
Im stranderd

This is a link to a free phone service. You can call Henry only twice a day but only for a few seconds using it. If you don't have a microphone, its OK, you can still give him a call. It cannot be traced back to you.

http://evaphone.com/

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just gave him a quick ring, sadly Pamela is not recording calls correctly, it only saved the first second.
Basically I've told him I have a man in Accra with a suitcase of money to give to him. He wouldn't give me any more than Cudu Market in Accra North as his location, he wasn't happy with the idea of going to the Prudential Bank to collect the MTCN (I wonder why? Wink )

He is sending his address to my e-mail account. Even though he has no idea who I am. So someone will get an address shortly and could use it to arrange a lad on lad meet.

If any one knows what is wrong with Pamela I would love to know, I miss being able to use it to record calls, and the Windows recorder is a pain to set up.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie - I spoke to your lad for a few minutes and told him I had his money but he had to meet me at the airport in Tamale. I was assuming he was in Accra, so if he was stupid enough to go it would be a nice leg to his journey. He seemed keen to go, though Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks BB. Did you want to have him call you only? I'll PM his contact info. I can also remove his phone number from the OP if you want him to focus only on you.
I like to mix in the truth in my stories to the lad. Did you want to tell him you know he's stranded and you have had no problems picking up the orpans and as a result have no problems loaning him some money?

Edit: more thoughts on where your money is from.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Fri May 08, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie - You have filled my day with joy!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see the WIMP modality working well Very Happy

Great work Connie! Safari beers!

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

--- On Mon, 5/11/09, Chuck Hooey <> wrote:

Subject: Arrangements to deliver the money
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 11, 2009, 9:42 AM

Henry,

Our contact with the money is still waiting to meet up with you.
As per our phone call you were supposed to be sendning me the exact details of where to meet.
He checked out the Cudu Market and couldn't positively identify you.
Now, he doesn't want to be wandering around with $20,000 to help bail you out of your situation and get back to the business in hand unless you can be serious about where to meet.

Let me know immediately where you two are going to meet. I'll need something I can send him to positively identify you.

Chuck.
Henry Aham sent it to me on May 11, 2009, 1:29 PM
Chuck Hooey,
meet me at the executive nternet cafe opposite the mosque in tudu .
am waiting for you immediately.
thanks
when you reach there call my phone contact number.
+233541929011.
thank
henry

and then :
Henry Aham sent it to me on May 13, 2009, 3:47 PM

Dear HASSAN,
Send the cash to Nigeria via money gram in bids,I am leaving Ghana FOR NIGERIA BY 4:30 today.Ohale Prince Chinedu(compesation)
Thank you
Henry.

Firstly, who is HASSAN?
Secondly, he looks like he is on the move again.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the safari, Connie! Very Happy Keep him moving (away from home.. Wink )

And congratulations to BRUIN for another fine WIMP lad! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Belay that movement thought.
Quote:
Thank you very much for your email,I am so glad you were able to reply my mail,actualI was to go back to Nigeria but the flight was bad so it couldnt go again and it was the last flight of the day.So I decided to stay behind.I am still in Tudu street just at the cyber cafe opposite the central mosque.I will be waiting to receive the person you will send.

Thank you

Henry.

N/B:I dont think there is need for my photo when he gets there let him call my phone number,no other person has it except you and Saito. You wanna bet on that?

Still stranderd in hash conditions.

WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha good work Smile

This WIMP modality is so good. I'm thinking of using it on a few lads, but feel like I'm kinda stealing...

Who made WIMP first? Does he/she give me permission to use their idea? I won't go with their script, but it will obviously be similar....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I invented it! Feel free to plagiarize!

Search back about 60 days for notes that I posted - you will find my whole first WIMP bait, plus a discussion thread "My new modality idea" (which was subsequently amended to include the words "safari confirmed")

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So I decided to stay behind.
What a great decision by the streded lad! Sometimes they really surprise you! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP resolves to Ghana so he's still stranderd. Hassan is Hassan bin Sobir an undeveloped character in Henry's travels.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been away for a few days :

From May 15th
Quote:
Thank you for your reply,I will be around to wellcome him but please try and send me his phone number too.Remember the address:Executive internet cafe opposite Tudu central mosque,TUDU ACCRA GHANA.Tel 0541929011
my dress code will be jeans up and down.

Thank you.
Henry

Jeans up and down?

May 16th
Quote:
Hello Chuck,

I am still wait to hear from Dinsdale,please update me of the recent developnment.

Henry.

That's Dinsdale Piranha, he is waiting for; if only he knew!

May 19th
Quote:
Chuck,

SEND THE MONEY TO Nigeria,I have waited but did not see the guy or hear from you so I will be in Nigeria to wait for the cash.So send me the mtcn and other info of the payment soonest.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Henry.

Lying little sh*t.

41.210.59.118 Ghana (Accra)
Still streaded in hash conditions.

JohnBoko
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I called him, seems like we had a bad connection. Bummer. I'll have to try at 4am his time.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Chuck,
How are you,hope all is well?I am still waiting to hear from you hope you have sent the money to the bank account i gave you .Please need the payment slip information to enable me collect the money and know the exact amount sent.I am very very stranderd over here.
Thank you.
Henry

I'll forward the details of the bank account on to Alan.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very very stranderd. There's another great desciption and spelling of being fukd. Great work, all! Very Happy Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic