SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First email from ladette,nothing special...

Quote:
Hello, dear

I am very glad to see your response on my screen! Thank you ever so much for knocking at my door, so I am happy to open this invisible door and invite you into my world! You look very attractive man on the photos. In general you made really a very good impression on my writing such an interesting and informative letter. I think we are here with the same goal, so I think it is worth getting to know each other better.
My name is Charity Am 30 single and by this age I defined what I am looking for the right man who will love and care for me. I am joyful, easy-going and sociable person. I inherited kindness and honesty from my parents and can say this traits help me to have a lot of friends. My close people consider me to be attractive woman. Well, I try to hold a healthy life style. So that to be in good shape I don't need to spend my free time at the gyms.i will like to know more abut you too bye i will like to hear from you very soon.

Second email Laughing I must be a brilliant speaker... Laughing

Quote:

You are my one and only‏
Lähettäjä: charty love ([email protected])
Lähetetty: 4. toukokuuta 2009 15:10:37
Vast.ott.: Michel
How are you my dear. i am very glad and happy just hearing from you.i I always dream i will have a type of man i like you my life and really now i have you and i promise i will be your wife and spend the rest of my life with you. i really love you and plss never let me down you mean the world to me. Honey plss can you give me your phone number i will call you and hear you sweet voice.i hope to hear from you very soon byee
Quote:
person: H Srinivas Rao
nic-hdl: HSR11-AFRINIC
address: 41 A, Auto Parts Building,
address: Graphic Road,
address: South Industrial Area.
address: P.O. Box 281 International Trade Fair LA,
address: Accra, Ghana. West Africa.
address: Accra 281 ITF
address: Ghana
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +233 24 4301293
fax-no: +233 21 248 507
remarks: Technical Contact NIC Handle
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
changed: [email protected] 20040506
changed: [email protected] 20050205
changed: [email protected] 20071026
source: AFRINIC

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your letters must contain something mine don't, By the second one, she's ready to move in,
Quote:
i like you my life and really now i have you and i promise i will be your wife and spend the rest of my life with you. i really love you and plss never let me down you mean the world to me

Make up a story about why she can't have your phone number, make it work with e-mails until you get to know each other, in about 6 months.

Has she sent you a photo, if not request one, and if she did, tell her it didn't download properly, and can she send it again. Avoid sending her one, until she begs..

Then you can post it on here, for all of us to enjoy your good fortune.
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I wish you well in your romance Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

absolutely, I LOVE trophy pics! While my trophy pic has so far been lame, my modality has turned out to be gold. I've quite a mailing list for my housewife's escapades... Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any familiar of this ladette,butterfly tattoo...

Quote:
How are you doing my love i was waiting for you email i really mean it i love you and will like to spend the rest of my life with you. The first time my heart was broken I thought I was through; I swore I'd never love again and believe me this was true, but when you walked into my life the second your eyes met mine, I knew you were worth loving, just like before, just like the first time. i love you so much this my number you can only send text 00233247530812 i will like to hear from you very soon

Quote:
Embarassed Embarassed but when you walked into my life the second your eyes met mine, I knew you were worth loving,

I gave an explanation,why I can´t call,only emails...but wow,what a fast love Laughinghttp://www.scamwarners.com/main/fx_images/Michel_Charity.jpg

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!

Last edited by MayDay on Tue May 05, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..but wow,what a fast love

Life expectancy of 59/60 they have to work fast in Ghana.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her you don't like butterfly tattoo's. She should show her love for you and get a tattoo of your choosing in your preferred location Laughing

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sended something to her,and this came from the return post.
Now I can call this "fast love".

Shocked
Quote:

This a picture to proof how much i love you‏
Lähetetty: 6. toukokuuta 2009 21:06:04

Liitteet: 1 liitetiedosto Virustarkistuksen suorittaa Windows Live OneCare
IMGE001.JPG (20,5 kt)
Dear Michel

My Dearest Michel, I met you 1 week ago on the Internet, and since that time, I have grown to love you so deeply. I have heard it said that online romances don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real.i love you so much honey i took the picture to proof to you how much i love you. you really have a big house i hope you will be a good father to our kids honey i love you so much and will like to hear from you very soon

Quote:
you will be a good father to our kids Laughing Laughing

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes Time to get sick,and time to give money recovery...
She didn´t send to me those pics I asked,less clothes than before. Laughing
But when she is better,maybe she will send some nudity...against my not sended 200 $...

Quote:
Hello Honey How are you doing my love I miss you so much honey today i am not feel well honey i am very sick i do not know what is happen to me .i need to go for check honey But i will be very glad if you can help me go to check up Honey i feel shy to ask you to help me But love i do not have any one who will help me go to the check up honey i will be need 200$ to go for the check to know what is happen to me honey.Really i do not have money now to go that is why i am asking if you do not mind to help me honey. I love you so much and will like to hear from you soon honey love and kiss to you honey.
your lovely
Charity

Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on the picture Peter, But remember she/he can only send you what he's got in the way of stolen photo's. If he doesn't have any nude one's . your not going to get them.

And when you do send the money,
and when it doesn't turn up,
And when she tells you it's not there,
send her this, it works every time.

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your problem with Western Union.
But then I did tell you that they where very unstable,. that's
why a lot of mail order houses and places like E-bay have banned
there use. There simply not very reliable, there also an expensive
way of sending money overseas.
However after getting your mail, I have contacted the local Western
Union outlet, to be informed that according to there records, the
money has been collected. The woman on the other end of the phone,
more or less told me that that transaction was concluded. And what
did I think she could do about it. Then she went on about sending
money to Eastern Europe. and that's why the cash receipts carry a
warning So I suggest you make more inquiries at your end. But in
any event it looks like I'm out a considerable amount of money.
Please keep me informed on your progress,

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking what you said.
It might be not a stolen photo,she is "she",if I´m not totally wrong.

And thanks,I will send those explainings to her when needed Wink

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She didn´t send to me those pics I asked,less clothes than before.

The first trophy of many I hope! Are you starting a 'black book' of 'scammers I've baited' or a trophy 'wall' to remind you of the fun you're having?

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the ladette beg,I´m not going to "send" her money this easy...

Quote:
Laughing Honey i am thinking it is malaria Honey will you like me to die. you know i am not feel well now how can i wait for you docter i am ver sorry honey if you can not help me just tell me i will know what to do honey i love you and will like to hear from you

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[img]Image[/img]

Thank you God!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There must be a bout of Malaria going about Africa
James from our Spooner bait just came down with Malaria, I am sure he is fine though, he was on his way to the pub after he told me about the malaria, I do hope he doesn't get bashed or lose his wallet while he is there Cool

Well done of the Pictures Peter, so glad you are having fun while ruining their jobs Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I´m the rich one,she is the poor...

Quote:
Very Happy Sweet Charity.
Can you copy this picture and put it on that plaque,if you can,put it there and take a picture,and send it to me.
I need to know exackly what is looking like,cos before I´m coming there with my doc Heinrich Himler(my personal doc),I need to go first
to France,some business.
The flight is taking about 19 hours,so I´m very tired when we are there.

Black clouds in the sky Shocked

Quote:
Honey i am not sure you are the one in the picture can you take a picture and hold paper and write my name on the paper and take a picture and send me to belive that is your reall picture i do not belive you any more if you can not do that then i am not going to meet you at the airport bye

Quote:
Laughing ,what are you talking about,of cource I know what I´m looking like.
I don´t play these "paper/name" games.
Are you really in those pics you sended?
You gave some kind of explanations of your names earlier,so that made me
thinking are you really you?
I´m not shore if I can trust to those pics.
Quote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad What is the name of your game?
I can´t believe my eyes,are you playing with me?
Are you really accusing me that I´m cheating,I don´t have to proof anything to anyone.
I´m just who I am,if it´s not good enough,so fine.
Do I have to cancel my ticket?
Michel
Quote:
Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Honey i love you so much honey But your pictures do not look real honey do not worry But we will see what happen I love you so much i need to rest now when will you be coming to Ghana i will call you this evern too and i will took a new picture and send you byee take care hug and kiss

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PP you are BAD

Quote:
I´m coming there with my doc Heinrich Himler(my personal doc)

Who consults with Josef Mengele perhaps?

Loved the boarding pass, do you have a blank for general use, I think some of us would enjoy using such a document. Or is it just me?

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi DW

I´m bad to bads......and that is not so bad......

Boarding pass is for general use www.musicairport.com

ps.DW,we need to give that fun to others as well Wink

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi PP couldn't gete the boarding card for Lagos, do they not go there?

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DW
Go to flight gate=>Ticket-O-Matic=>Start Now(give details)=>YOUR BOARDING CARD Wink

PP

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PP

Wicked does not fully express my glee! That is going to be SO useful for poor stranded bois. Twisted Evil

DW

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Laughing Laughing
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER KISS:‏
Lähetetty: 10. toukokuuta 2009 21:20:30
Honey Indeed i was so worried with this issue of address, so i walk to my uncle to inquire from him, honey i was told that its not house address but its Plot number HT204/E Hatsu Accra Ghana. My love I hope all arrangement regards to your coming is well okay. Honey i am waiting on you with high expectation, hope you will bring gifts to my mum, uncles, brothers and my sister. I am looking forward to meet you at Kotoka International Airport come 15th may 2009. I love you so much my love,deep kiss and big strong hug from your sweet heart, byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote:
Shocked hope you will bring gifts to my mum, uncles, brothers and my sister

This ladette will never,ever in her life time trust to no one after this Very Happy
She will curce me to the deepest hell cos of this humiliation...aaaahahahahaha....
I´m so mean,and I feel so good... Laughing Laughing

I hope the entire family will come with her to airport 01.00 a.m Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
This is better than sex Laughing

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was her trap,not working... Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Hello, my name is rosemary Godfred. I am a classy 29 yr old single female . My back ground is Canadian . I've been at my job now for 12 years. I am a Proud Catholic and try to attend Mass Weekly when I don't work. I am a bit old fashioned, affectionate, passionate, compassionate, giving, romantic, honest, loyal, generous, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving, and kind of a shy person when I first meet you. I have strong family values even though i have no siblings as I hope you do. I love almost all music EXCEPT RAP and THRASH music. I love romantic, Christian & Opera music now. I am very open minded. I Love to go fishing, camping, paint ball, going to sport games, roller blading, working out, and going to parks. Love means everything to me so, I hope to meet a good man that has the same values, believes in GOD, love kids, and last but not least treat me like a LADY. i will like to know more about you too. Bye

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please forgive me PP but is this a different lady?

Quote:
Hello, my name is rosemary Godfred. I am a classy 29 yr old single female . My back ground is Canadian .

Who now is BAD?

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DW

charty love and rosemary is the same person,she just tried to fool me cos of that picture mess....

And she have scripts...

Godferd Rose Felicia ([email protected]

nic-hdl: HSR11-AFRINIC
address: 41 A, Auto Parts Building,
address: Graphic Road,
address: South Industrial Area.
address: P.O. Box 281 International Trade Fair LA,
address: Accra, Ghana. West Africa.
address: Accra 281 ITF
address: Ghana
phone: +233 24 4301293
fax-no: +233 21 248 507
remarks: Technical Contact NIC Handle
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
changed: [email protected] 20040506
changed: [email protected] 20050205
changed: [email protected] 20071026
source: AFRINIC
[/quote] Wink

Quote:
Laughing I Love to go fishing, camping, paint ball, going to sport games, roller blading, working out, and going to parks.

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I AM SO EXITED MY LOVE: Call +233244-081872,,. house number:‏
Lähetetty: 11. toukokuuta 2009 20:36:29
Hi honey, i am missing you badly, thank you for. Listening to me, honey i love you so much, indeed i dont mean i have a place for you in my house, but i am going to make hotel reservation my self. My dear husband I do understand what yopu tell me about your ear problem when we met at first, however i am worried so much, honey i need to hear from you at least for once before your arrival. my sweet heart therefore, i will surggest your call my house telephone line so we can talk okay. Baby i love you and indeed i know you will call me as soon as you read this mail. kisssssssss from your lovely wife.

Quote:
Shocked Embarassed Embarassed your lovely wife.

I can´t call,cos I can´t hear,simple... Smile

Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic