SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Meat here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hardkok
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello To All:

I'm the F.N.G. That's slang for F^%ki*g New Guy. those of you that are observant my notice some of my vernaculer is little off the beaten path.
That is due to the fact that I spent a long time in the U.S Military.
I have been screwing around with these scammers for some time now and had no idea sites like this existed . Some good work going on here.
I usually just lead them along until they hit me up for the payoff then tell them no in an abrupt and uncaring fashion. Some of Ya'll have gotten this down to a fine art. I can learn alot here.

Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes you can. You may want to check out some scammers who claim that they're in the army and found lots of cash.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi hardkok and welcome to Eater!

Glad you have fun with the lads; they certainly can give us all a good laugh most of the time.

Since no one else has asked, I will do the honors:

- Are you baiting safe? Using an email account that has none of your RL information? Most prefer to use one of the IP stripping providers like gmail, hushmail, etc. However, if you check out your IP and feel comfortable about where is shows you to be, many also bait with yahoo, etc.

- Take some time to read the stickies at the top of each of the fora. There is a wealth of information in them, for newcomers especially.

- Sign up for our great mentor program. A mentor is 100% risky free and a great resource to have.

- Eater U is another place with so much information on baiting I can get lost there for days! Take a peek when you get a chance.

Glad you have found us and hope you stick around for a long time! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome fng!

dora's advice is all good, and i'm sure you'll find lots of advice here.
alot of the advice is organised according to the type of scam/scammer and you didn't say what sort you go after.
do you have any favourites?

one thing you will probably want to try after reading here is sending your lads on doomed trips to the local western union office in search of non-existent funds.
i've done it several times - it's great fun! you can sense their frustration when that happens to them.
the threats and-or pleading are also amusing.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome abroad!

As already said:
Read the mentors - Learn how to bait hell - Grab a fun - Have safely - Give lads stickies

(Or the contrary...)

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hardkok, Welcome

I too was a freelancer for about a year. I think you will find the stickies around here to be a great source of information. The collective knowledge here really helped my baiting, and I found so many ways to do it more effectively.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the dark side Very Happy You'll like it here. Bait safe, give 'em hell, twist and spindle their minds, waste their resources, spoil their boreholes, poison their wells, frustrate their greed, stretch their impatience and destroy their schemes. yep, you'll love it Smile

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, hk. Hope you have the chance to stick around and learn some new tricks. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic