SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get A Loan Today........................2.5% *Mass Bait*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boi asshole has gone quiet on me, too. Bohigal, oh, the halcyon days of yesteryear, simpler times, time shared with good people, time shared with the good Mr Philios. That mass bait did it for me. And, yes, this idiot has the same mixture of incompetence and pompousness.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

Quote:
Good Day Watxxxx,
Top of the day to you.

I got your mail and the content was well understood.

I will like you to send me your phone number so i can call you and give you the new email address for you to contact me.

Mr John Williams.

I'm going to try and get a recording of this oaf on my phone for your delectation.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That'd be nice Windy. Your lad is off to MonetGram later (as you can't check up on payments online) so he'll want counselling after that. If you happen to mention the problems we're having in the uk with MG just now it'l back up my tales of woe

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thanks for the infor. Not heard from him yet.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have, again, written him saying I am not interested, and telling him the "other" guy has copies of all our emails. I keep telling him I am nsure, and that I have the $500 to send, but I need to KNOW he is the right eagle loan person.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had that too - in the end my character got clever and assigned them both new names. The scammer was henceforth GOAT after my favourite cheese, my 'hacker' was thereafter known as CUCUMBER after my favourite vegetable. It gave me an excuse to get confused and get the scammer to email me "I am John Williams I am GOAT" whenever I look puzzled. Small joys, but joys nontheless.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's losing what little grip he has left. Signed off his last mail to me with a laddish:
Quote:
I hail. Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit. Looks like he dropped me. Nada in my inbox.

I may have to write him to let him know I am still interested.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he's still hoping I get round to MG on Monday or Tuesday next week. This week when I went to town, I saw there was a charge for using MG and emailed him at 16:58 asking if he knew there was a fee, and surely that was included in his charge to me as he said it included all fees, and that he should get back to me by 17:00 if he wanted the transfer that day...(It may have taken me 2 minutes to type and send the email, actually...)

We're now just having a slanging match about USD vs GBP, for no good reason other than because he wishes me 'Top of the day' each time, and that's sweet.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky lad - I sent him one of Deuzers MG forms yesterday, just in time for him to have to wait all day today before heading down to MoneyGram tomorrow.

Except he's whining that he can't get the MG receipt out of http://www.sectrans.tk, he's really not tried, I've tested it. Well, let's let him boil and get excited until he finally *does* get the receipt scan. It's not too blurry, the MTCN is nice and clear, all the details have been completed as requested. Well almost as requested. The transfer says it must be collected in the Receivers country only, for security. And a simple transposition error means the sender and recipient addresses are reversed. So it can only be collected in Bristol, UK. I can't imagine he'll be pleased.

Once I get around to sending the replacement payment next week, or the week after, I may then leave the receipt on the scan covering the MTCN (again, thanks Deuzer), or maybe it'll be too blurry (again, Deuzer) or even there's a chance when I return from my holidays that the MG transfer sheet will have been digitally shredded (Deuzer, you evil genius). I've still got a few weeks in this lad, I think...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote]and whole heated with the best of our resources.

Guess that's better than being half baked
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait died yonks ago, so this is a genuine necro, which we are not supposed to do, which means I can say IBTL, and watch it slide down the forum, into obscurity.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay I've never been fast enough for an IBTL before...

For anyone interested, laddomiboy fizzled out miserably for me too.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic