SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Ch1-l1n L1ng doesn't speak Chinese...how odd

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-Message-Info: GA6zEnGFKcecOdnLX2SHT0vK8DOIvb51UI12A4+4wFjCZNYuXfMtWIX1CZ18Q5iBbBRHQ5tw+EED/R8TQ1n5J3NSHEiZMeWD
Received: from hotbox2.cybercity.dk ([212.242.43.253]) by COL0-MC1-F42.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Mon, 4 May 2009 18:15:41 -0700
Received: from smtp1.cybercity.dk (smtp1.cybercity.dk [212.242.43.251])
by hotbox2.cybercity.dk (Postfix) with ESMTP id E0B97273379;
Tue, 5 May 2009 03:10:30 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from webmail.cybercity.dk (user7.cybercity.dk [212.242.41.37])
by smtp1.cybercity.dk (Postfix) with ESMTP id C2961586826;
Tue, 5 May 2009 03:10:19 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 03:10:19 +0200
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: Cybercity Webmail 2.21 20031110
X-OriginatingIP: 81.199.88.12 ([email protected])
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=iso-8859-1
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 May 2009 01:15:42.0013 (UTC) FILETIME=[02206ED0:01C9CD1F]

I NEED YOUR HELP‏
Sent: May 4, 2009 9:15:41 PM
To:

I am Mr Chi-lin Ling Bank Sino Pac, formerly known as InternationalBank of Taipei as Executive Vice President & Deputy Head of Division, Wealth Management,i have a business proposal of USD17.3M for you to handle with me from my bank If interested,send email to E-mail ([email protected])

Since he's obviously Chinese, I replied with this:

我能做什么?

Strangely enough, he answered:

Dear Partner,

Thank you for your response,I sincerely appreciate your interest, actually I got your contact email discreetly during my search for someone who would assist me as a partner, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me,I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.

Considering the money involved,it is necesary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some intergrity.What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transfered with your assistance.

I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction,I shall be waiting your response and assurance.
Sincerely,
Chi

I then replied:

请回答我的问题。 为什么您不答复我用中文?

我需要知道更多关于这事务。

非常恳切地
Lee

Mr.Ling seemed to get upset and wrote this, although he made no reference to fact that all my replies were in Chinese:

WHAT TO DO!!!‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: May 5, 2009 7:08:50 PM
To: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction.

Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously,the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.The money would be transfered to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way,I have found,it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude,so you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously.

Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As result of this,you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts.

I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence,I will need you to send me the informations outlined below, I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person.

1. Your full name
2. Contact address
3. Phone numbers
4. Occupation
5. Place of birth
6. Age
7. Nationality

As soon as I get these from you,I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project. I will send the name and contact details of the bank and their website to you so that you can commence communication with them. Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Regards,
Chi

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do next.
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's obviously not even reading your e-mails...lads frustrate me so much... I once wrote one 3 paragraphs on the benefits on forking goats and he still replied to me on script.

-YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTE TO BE RELEASED- Virginia Walker
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep at it with the Chinese emails until he runs out of script... at some point he will either respond to you in Chinese or ask you to speak English...

Eitherway, the lad will be intruiged and definitely email you for clarification.

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll make the Chinese emails longer...he's bound to notice sooner or later.

If they want to scam people, you would think the least they can do is make an effort to read replies. Rolling Eyes
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the least they can do is make an effort to read replies

Lads are lazy. Remember that.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at the lads email and there is a list of info that he is requesting. Make sure that part of your chinese reply is similarly formatted, so it looks like you are complying. After the umpteenth time, send back your chinese email with one line in English saying why do you keep asking for info that I have already supplied. When he replies back he needs it in English say that some of the info has no English equivalent, so you are unable to translate it.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

surely it's racist to say just because he has a chinese name he should be able to understand chinese! He may have been born anywhere... Nigeria, or Cote'd'Ivoir for example.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait using a Chinese persona most of the time, and I've found it's really difficult to keep conversation going with a "Chinese" lad for any time at all. I'm sure this is because they know how likely they are to be discovered by someone who actually knows about the language and culture.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that way, firehouse 5.

I've gotten no reply to this:

Quote:
Ling

陵我们两个汉语。 因为我不很好,读英语给我请写在汉语。
我想要帮助您,但我不可能了解什么您问我。
我认为您可能不读什么我写着,因为,如果您做了您在我们的语言会回复。

Lee

I was really hoping to get him to have to use an online translator, but I guess it's not going to happen. Crying or Very sad
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The way it would work is that the catcher sees that you have responded and sends the next mail. He doesn't bother to read what you have written. Usually that only lasts for two or three emails, but the Russian ladettes can go for six or more exchanges without reading anything. Less than 50% of lads read your first reply.

At some point either he or the next lad up the chain need something from you - either a form filled in or an MTCN. That's when they start reading your mails, and when they may then go back and read what you wrote before. Whereupon they get several emails of weirdness in one hit.

You get the effect that you can write stuff as wild as you like and they still keep replying. Then suddenly they're gone and you don't know why. In fact if you are not aware of the phenomenon you keep upping the weirdness trying to get the lad to register it, so when he does finally read everything you wrote he drops you so fast you get friction burns.

The moral of the story is to straight-bait until you are sure they are reading what you are writing, and they are buying in to it.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried replying in Chinese as well to lads who purport to be in Hong Kong. They usually don't bother to respond. But on one occasion I took the same tack you did -- I kept replying in Chinese to scripted instructions. One lad apparently got lost from his script and asked me to use traditional rather than simplified characters. And he claimed to be on the Mainland (Shanghai)!

Which Chinese word processer do you use? I have the free North Star program, which is rather rudimentary.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way you deal with these types of lads, is to reply in bad English which gradually gets worse over time.
There are oodles (and noddles) of opportunities for misunderstandings and mistakes. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should reply in Chinese, but somwhere in the middle of the script write ...Western Union... in English, and perhaps "$500", to see if that piques their interest.

After all, we know there's only one thing a Lad wants, right?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic