SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lovely Ima turns 2yrs Today!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Ima,

Always a pleasure to be doing what we do to make the world a better place on the same team as you Wink

Here's to many more Eaterversaries beers!

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a fun two years with you Ima Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations.

An anniversary present

Laughing

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again, everyone.

@Old No. 7: Laughing Thanks for the lessons. When is the next one?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Congrats on 2 years here at the Eater! You have been a wonderful help to everyone here! Here's to at least another 2: beers!

And again, congrats!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
You people are great. Thanks for the laughs and very nice comments. It's been a pleasure being here with all of you. Very Happy

Ima, you beat me here? I don't remember that...

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, Bunches. I thought you'd always been here! Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary Ima! happy crowd happy crowd (one for each year... just think when you get to 30 ... Very Happy ).

Hummmfff You are "younger" than I, but I'm not bitter...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was pleased to be your mentor, and have been even more pleased to be your colleague in the Mod Room.

Happy second, Bunches - Eater just really wouldn't be the same without you.

sorry I'm late - I'll blame it on the evil entity known as the 'scheduling work demons' and the nasty weather fronts we've been having.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:

sorry I'm late - I'll blame it on the evil entity known as the 'scheduling work demons' and the nasty weather fronts we've been having.

Are you sure it wasn't the evil James? Twisted Evil

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. I sent him a box of dirt months ago. He took the hint.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Thanks again, everyone. I can't believe that the name Bunches is sticking. Embarassed Laughing

Thanks for the rose, Blah. Snerd has added it to my sig. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima: sorry to be late in wishing you a happy anniversary, but nonetheless have a big CONGRATS and many more years here. jump_4_joy happy crowd bow_down bow_down

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy belated Eaterversary, Ima! Smile

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! How did I miss this thread?

Congratulations and thank you for being willing to answer all my "I saw you happened to be online..." questions!

clapping clapping clapping

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As usual I'm late to the party (fashionably late, of course Wink ).

Happy, Happy Eaterversary Ima. I truly appreciate all the help you've given me since I joined! Very Happy

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Ima, you are one of the very best....... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As usual, I'm late as well. Congratz, Ima. Thumbs up Eater has been much the better for your time here (not to mention Scamwarners). Thanks for all you do.

I mean, it was awkward when you first joined Eater -- always trying to chat me up, asking about where I lived, my address, wife's name, etc. But as I grew to know you, I realized that was just your way of saying "hello". The black and white photos of me cutting the lawn, going to the grocery store, lifting weights -- I mean, what a hoot! Even my wife thought so when she got them at her office in a big manilla envelope.

She'd come home and we'd both toast to your attention to detail -- even how you cut out all those letters from the newspaper to spell "He's mine, bitch!" Oh, to laugh.

Anyway, I'd say more, but my Federal Marshall says we need to get back to the undisclosed location.

Congratulations once more!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic