SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from 'A Friend got involved'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to mention, he's an Arsenal fan too.

How are your lads doing tonight in the Champions League? Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FFS Roy, it was going well until you mentioned Arsenal, he has now gone down in my estimation Rolling Eyes

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
Maybe someone should call security. Confused

I am the 100% risky free security hired by rover and paid by Western Union

if you want to see my fake SIA card please email me Smile

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, my team seems to have won! Smile

Anyway I'm 'whatting my back'. Rolling Eyes My UK lad is usually more literate. Either you've been at the Courvoisier again with your boys, or your not my UK lad at all, but a nasty troll, in wich case Lotta will be along later with a pointy stick.

Are you happy about the football, did the best team win,or shall I post a pic of you in an Arsenal shirt in a club with two hoes? (the ones I posted to your girlfriend).

BTW, a word of advice. If a stranger on the internet emails you saying they are US Immigration and invites you to apply for a Green Card, don't send your real address and passport scan. Everyone on here would know better. Lucky for you our ethics don't permit me to charge a fee. Smile I bet you think your customers are real mugs to fall for crap like that.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know him Roy? If so explain more.

May I use my new baseball bat on him?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ eh, you wouldn't want to get your new bat dirty!

Here, you can borrow mine.

@UKscammer. Actually, it's an authentic Lou Gerrig autographed bat. I've been considering selling it and investing in some businesses in your country. Do you have any ideas what kinds of businesses I should invest in?

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo! A real live mugu! We love it when mugus come here and try to act all smart and shit. It's the best form of entertainment.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ukscammer be sure to use the magnum on the magnum. I'm an advocate fur gun safety!

FYI. A good oatmeal stout will cure a case of being capped. I'm feeling much better now.

Edited since ukscammer should do his own dirty business.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oohh goody death threats from small boi scum.

I love death threats
come on mugu, come and get me, I will be right here enjoying my life that I haven't stolen from people to support

You are the lowest scum on this earth, oh, by the way, you say you wont be baited by us because you are too smart for us, what a fecking joke

I AM BAITING YOU NOW DICK HEAD

Guess which one

You really are a complete moron

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
Ram that up your arse, and pull the trigger. It gives you lifetime sexual and financial fufillment. Trust me.

Sounds like one of Cammy's rants:

Quote:
I really want you to kill yourself. But don't shoot yourself in the head, you'll miss your brains every time. Just shove the gun up your ass and pull the trigger. You'll hit your brains dead-on AND die smiling. Ain't that a nice thought?

Quote:
F*ckface, do the world a favour and shoot yourself - not in the head, you wouldn't feel a thing; shove the gun up your fat faggoty ass and pull the trigger; blow your brains out and have one last thrill.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
crocodiliandondee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We shouldn't ban them... Just confine them to their own forum Very Happy! Let them go nuts.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. I'm sure threatening to kill mods, even with icecream lollies, is a violation of one of our stickies somewhere, so fuck off to 'suspended' small boi.

Thankyou and Goodnight

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry Mr. Lad but Roy is sound asleep. I guess he was less than impressed by your silliness. Tough talk from a small boy who is hiding behind a proxy is just babble.

Remember when your mother told you that you should sit there quietly and let people think you are stupid rather than open your mouth and erase all doubt? Mind your mother next time Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I expect his mother could say no more than "bleeeet" or"maaaahhh"... (insert additional goat sounds here)

TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was your lad Kenyan by any chance?

Long url

Mod edit - edited to fix long link causing blowout - SP

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^jeez I thought I loved my team with a passion Shocked

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Hmm. I'm sure threatening to kill mods, even with icecream lollies, is a violation of one of our stickies somewhere

Darn. There went my weekend plans! Laughing

Guess I will just have to eat the ice cream instead.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheezzh, I love it when the Boi's start to threaten us baiters. Good thing he is over there in the UK, 'cause if he was here in the USA, he'd get his balls shot off, providing of course, if they aren't to tiny. Ya know how it is here with us Barbarians (or is that Barbarianette's?). I just love it when a masculine, macho boi (not capitalized for the little guy) tries something nasty like that. Sam Colt made all us little girls equal---and I shoot ILEA 240 out of 240 under stress. Send him my way PLEEEEAAAASSSEE!!!!!!

Mod Edit: I deleted your double post so there is no reason to be Embarassed anymore Laughing -ghost

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic