SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Swine Flu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish the regular flu would be as "deadly" as this swine flu has been. The U.S. death toll is in the tens of thousands every year from "regular". The swine flu has only killed 1. Hardly anything I'm going to concern myself with. I think I'm more likely to choke on my bacon sandwich. Razz

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prep for Swine Flu officially began on our campus today. The rest of the IT staff and myself spent the day using disinfecting wipes on a couple hundred keyboards and mice. (Oh what glamorous jobs you find working in the IT field... Rolling Eyes )

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you be so uncaring ?????? Shocked

27 people felt a bit poorly in the UK.

I just saw on TV they're scrapping exams in schools hit by the flu. Why ? - does it make you stupid ? I guess that answers itself really. Laughing

A worldwide pandemic of sniffly noses and interfering bureaucrats telling you how to sneeze in accordance with government guidelines.

Saints preserve us.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**Aaa** *AAAAA* *OINK* ******AAAAAAAHHHHHH..... CHOOOOO****

Pharmaceutics marketing and lobbying is working great so far. In history, there were never so few Brits feeling poorly at the same time. Very Happy Amazing, all this...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Official Press Release

SWINE FLU ORIGIN FOUND - CRAP!

The origin of swine flu has been traced back to the worldwide movement towards political correctness.

Not so long ago a schoolboy in the eastern Ukraine, pissed off at having to do yet another book review, decided to spice up his report by rewriting the ending of the Tale of The Three Little Pigs. In his version of events the big bad wolf was captured in a net, beaten with various blunt objects, forced to stand in a large vat on one leg holding a fish in his left hand, a pineapple in the other, while balancing a loaf of bread and quart of milk on his head. The vat was slowly filled with cold porridge until the wolf, named Alfred, drowned.

Unfortunately this new take on an old fable found it's way into the hands of one Alfred Snickle-Bottom. The resulting cries of discrimination set alarm bells ringing in deep in the crap-originating bowels of the ICPN (International Colalition for PC Nonsense) who immediately assigned a team of 17 gender unspecified socio-economically boring nitwits to prevent further potential embarassment to all the Alfred's or Alfredo's out there.

Their toil and labour over 3 weeks days culminated in the release of the ICPN sanctioned PC Tale of The Three Little Pigs. An excerpt from this new edition follows;
Quote:
The three little slightly red four legged life forms with curly tails were unable to invite Alfredo in for a cup of tea.
This was because live coverage of the National Non-Competitive Tiddlywink Games was about to being.
The three little slightly red four legged life forms with curly tails really enjoyed watching non-competitive tiddlywinks!

Alfredo was a little upset, so he said in a slightly louder tone than normal, "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your h... your hou... yo... ACHOO!

That's right, he sneezed!

"I'll huff and I'll pu...CHOO!"

"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll b... b... blo... AH I'll .... AHHHH.... CHOOO!

Poor Alfredo had possibly contracted influenza!
He couldn't finish his words no matter how hard he tried.
Poor Alfredo.

So Alfredo left the dwelling of the three little slightly red four legged life forms with curly tails and went to find a doctor.

The three little slightly red four legged life forms with curly tails were able to watch the National Non-Competitive Tiddlywink Games, happily ever after.

THE END

Scientists studing swine flu have traced the current H1N1 strain of influenza back to the gates of the ICPN complex in an unspecified neutrally affliated country. It appears that the current release of PC crap without common sense and "If you are taking any notice of this crap you really need to get a life" disclaimer stickers resulted in someone swallowing the crap, allowing this specific case of influenza to cross the boundary between fantasy and reality.

Office of the Director of Press Relations

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Wed May 06, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant Callum

clapping clapping clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImageImage

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We almost reached pandemic level 6 Shocked

At that stage

- you are entitled to shoot anyone who sneezes in public

- infected bodies will be burned in the streets

- handcarts will travel the country with the cry "bring out your dead"

- leather clad biker gangs will take over civil administration

- governments will depart planet earth on a specially reserved space ship Thumbs up

It's not all bad news then. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I qualify to help take over civil admin then, but I cant be bothered. Just help yourselves.

Re the spaceship, they did that in Hitchikers Guide, and sent off the 'useless third' of society. Eventually those left behind all died from a disease caught from an unsanitized phone.

Speaking of which, you all underestimate Swine Flu. It made a posh girl feel dizzy Shocked

Flu girl, 12, felt faint and dizzy

Glad the Sun still focuses on what's really important.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads up Roy. And here we were, making jokes about it... Embarassed

Updated symptoms list:

* fever, which is usually high
* cough
* runny nose or stuffy nose
* sore throat
* body aches
* headache
* chills
* fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme
* diarrhea and vomiting (sometimes)
* faint- and dizziness to posh girls

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Roy,

Apparently we are the descendants of those useless Golgafrinchans so just be thankful we haven't succumbed to any virulent telephone diseases.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Callum. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mom told me this morning that she wasn't worried about the swine flu.
I said, "Why?" She said, "I don't eat swine." Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be devastating to the British economy as Persimmony and Tabitha aren't allowed to frequent the pony riding stables and are forced to stay at home wearing garish pants and socks.

Anyone with swine flu should be sent to Mid-Staffs Hospital.

Very Happy Twisted Evil

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my swine flu booklet today, I haven't stopped chuckling

My Local PCT issued a leaflet entitled "What should you do if you have swine fever?"

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one and only pig in Afganistan (known appropriately as "Pig") has been removed from public display the the Kabul zoo.

Apparently they used to have two pigs and a few piglets until an unfortunate incident involving the zoo's bear...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/06/kabul-pig-quarantined

Which reminds me I need to buy some bacon for the rolled chicken fillet things I'm cooking tonight.

Jay leno wrote:
My Local PCT issued a leaflet entitled "What should you do if you have swine fever?"
Did the options include taking public transportation to the nearest doctor per chance?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Callum_ That was a brilliant story.

To be on the safe side I will keep away from posh folk.
Imagine if one gets dizzy and keels over into you. What an embarrassing way to die

I'd like to nominate a swine to get the flu.
My pal's ex.
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/europe/8027043.htm!!!

Also, http://doihaveswineflu.org is a very good diagnostic website.
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I think it will be more devastating when Goat Flu raises its ugly head...all the lads would have to refrain from closeness with their 4 footed companions puke

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic