SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Seems that this guy will remember his lesson for a long time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ibinnavolldepp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a pretty successful bait which started in Oct 2007 and ended in March 2008. It earned me a shitload of "lad, sign & animal" photos and it seems that my lad had some expenses for the photos. Here's what happened so far:

In Dec 2008, he wrote:

Quote:
this is one year now pleas send me my money now so i can enjoy this chrismas. remember i work 4 the money plssssssssssssss

I tried to get the guy "back in track" and go on with the bait, but it didn't work. I already forgot about the guy until I got this one yesterday:

Quote:
MR Bx Lxxxxx,

Please send me the money this year now. have mercy and help me pls, anything you send will help plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
(btw, everything still from the same email addy!)

That sounds as he would be urgently in need of money and really got in trouble with all the other guys who he engaged for taking thiese photos.

I don't really know what to do - I'm sure he won't do very much any more besides begging as he seems to understand now that he never will get any money (although I always told him).

Any ideas...? Cool

"Please for your information i'm not a dump as you said" - Mariam Abacha
"YOU REALLY MADE A FOOL OF ME AND MY PROMOTERS, YOU
HAVE MADE ME TO SPEND THE KIND OF MONEY I NEVER BAGAIN
FOR, does all this pains you are causing me makes you
happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My partner in crime in Ghana is also begging. Henry has emailed me 6 times today. I'm really at an impass also. He says he has traveled for me, but his phone has roaming capablities and ever since he's been on "safari", his IP points to a satelite provider. He'll just have to move on to one of the Congos.
Quote:
But have it in mind that the more you waste time, the more I starve here. Ghana is a very difficult country to stay if you dont have money.

Quote:
Like I told you, I have no money at hand and here I feed from hand to mouth so I am wasting a lot of my precious time here.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet I bet neither will think twice about fleecing a vic who replies in a similar way.

Good work.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when you frustrate lads to the point that they beg for "any amount of money you can send."

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It almost makes you want to send them $1.00 by postal mail, go on, get their addresses Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, its a crying shame there isn't a free anonymous way to send them 1p. Just imagine them rocking up at the WO office to find YES there is a payment for them and YES its from Mrs X and it's for the princely sum of..................one penny.

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic