SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

can we get several lads to meet at same place & time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

while answering a question about safe baiting, i found an <ancient thread> recently which gave me an idea...

the idea is to see if we can get several lads to meet at the same place and time.

we could try to get them to meet us at an airport in europe or the usa (maybe heathrow), or at a landmark.
this would be good as we could probably get pics from a webcam.
and/or one of our braver [and experienced] members could observe discretely from a distance.
[shiver metimbers has done that in the past apparently]

if it's not possible to get them to travel, then we could fix a meeting place in nigeria.
but that would mean no webcam or observation.
drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why?

"I did not ask your to sendme money gram form and shit"
"you can see now that you are a big fool"
"did you know that you are what you send to me"
"DO U HAVE MONEY THAN JESUS??? U ARE A DEAD MAN LOOKIN FOR WHO TO TAKE ALONG GO FUCK UR MUM HOLE
DEAD PIG"
"You are a fool and your mama is an idiot"
"please i can't understant who is the devil, i need help from you. GOD bless you."
"DIE IN HELL MURDER FUCKER"
"hello i is time 4 u to stop being a punk go 4k ur mum in hell"
"i can u feed u fool and ur entire blood fucking familly"
"U THINK I WILL EVER GAVE SUCH ILLITRATE LIKE U MY NUMBER
I GAVE U M GIRL FRIEND`s NO"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun? Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because you annoy them to hell before agreeing to have your associate over there meet them, and then make 'm meet eachother while telling them both they're getting something important from the other...

They might beat eachother up Very Happy

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

drab wrote:
Why?

because it's there
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A mugu wedding, and all its resulting emails and live calls, are one of the most satisfying baiting experiences Laughing
It might be easiest to be done if you send lad A to "your associate", lad B, whose address you got from a fello wbaiter. So he can even forward your character´s greetings Smile
Sometimes they encourage each other of the baiting character´s credibility, sometimes lad A borrows money to lad B (makes lad A really pi$$ed Very Happy).
And a live call of an ongoing mugu wedding is priceless. Isn´t it, SlapHappy? Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not? Rolling Eyes

It's a difficult thing to orchestrate, and takes lots of time and effort (X2). You are working 2 or more lads towards a safari (as if one isn't enough). A lot of dedication/time is needed for this type of bait to go successfully.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad convention? Gets my vote Laughing

I'd even throw in a Morris lad free of charge to join the fun.

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
And a live call of an ongoing mugu wedding is priceless. Isn´t it, SlapHappy? Wink
Well, you did have a two-year plus pet, who was well-trained to receive guests for us, Frumpy. In fact, the pet has done many special requests. All you have to do is ask him, basically. Very Happy Laughing

But, in the real world outside of Ahm3d Kh@d1r1, it is very difficult to get a lad meet. To get the timing right for two safari lads, or even including one who you know the address for is very hard. Lads don't always do what you say, they get scared to knock on doors at the last minute, etc.
A lot of lad meets were just taking advantage of an opportunity two baiters had, with their lads in close proximity, or co-ordinating one of them to move toward the other one by changing the plan of the bait. There has only been a few of them, and you do need a certain amount of luck as well. But, if you have a lad moving, and someone else does too, why not try to have them meet? It sure is fun! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic