SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How did you get into baiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was well aware of the standard check scams, NOK and the lot, I like to thank my cynical nature. However, I remember seeing something on the news, I think it was a story about a tattoo bait and they posted a link to this site. That was a little over a year ago and I think it was the Abeche safari epic which got me hooked on baiting.

I also like knowing that I am not the only twisted person in this world. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On another site I belong to, the subject of scammers got brought up. Someone posted something like, scammers, lulz then the link here to the letters archives. I read for days, laughing, then found the forum. I've been here ever since.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For me, it all started when I heard a certain Monty Python sketch on the radio (you know the one Wink ). God only knows why I decided to look it up on the internet when I got home but, for some or other bizarre reason, I did, and one of the first things I got lead to was the infamous Lagos version. Naturally, I was highly amused and was very curious as to how it came about. This curiousity lead me to reading the entire associated bait. I found it so funny that I went and read many of Mike's other published baits (not all at once, of course). And so the tradition was born, every time I'd feel under the weather, I'd read a bait. And every time I read a bait, I'd think to myself, "Man, it would be so awesome if I could do that." Eventually, I realized that there wasn't actually anything holding me back and set up my first baiting account. Months after that, I remembered ol' 419Eater and figured I might as well join the community and learn some tricks.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I happened across a news article online about a victim being scammed for over $100, 000 US. And I thought to myself, 'No way that can be true!'. I had never gotten an AFF email myself and didn't know what they were about. So I did a little research and ended up here on Eater.

I spent about a month reading before I joined. I was intrigued by the baiting part and of course, the wonderful and exciting safaris. The Chad/Abeche threads kept me hooked for days without sleep!

After I joined and read more about AFF/419 crime, I quickly realized how insidious these scams were and how the victims could get caught up in them. So my opinion of the victims quickly changed. I thought I could do something to help.

One of my first scam emails to show up had a fake bank site in it. I posted it in FB, got some great help from the lovely Ima, and this site killer was born! Very Happy

Now I love doing what I do and I love the community here at Eater. I have never met friendlier or more caring people anywhere on the Internet.

I want to publicly thank Ima, Ghost, lotta, Rover, TS, Juan, NN, for all the support they have given me since I joined. They know what they have done for me and I wouldn't be here without them! Thanks guys!

The guru of woo, Murry and the wonderful Kate have become great friends of mine. They are the sweetest virtual couple in the world. Spooner Hall is a lovely place to stay when they are there! Very Happy

And I just have to mention my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Bluth and DQ. A girl could ask for nothing more in this life. They are simply the best of the best. I love you both. Wink

I know there are many more I haven't mentioned, members and mods alike; you know who you are and I am thankful for your friendship too.

So thanks to Eater, I not only have a great hobby in hurting lads, but I have become the luckiest girl in the world. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:

I know there are many more I haven't mentioned,

Crying or Very sad

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice selective quoting, blah!

The full quote:

Dora wrote:
I know there are many more I haven't mentioned, members and mods alike; you know who you are and I am thankful for your friendship too.

Don't you know I meant you too??

blah, I am so grateful for your friendship. Thanks for being wonderful! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, I see our Sundays together have been forgotten now that I have to work those days. Rolling Eyes

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was getting these scams back in the days of snail mail, then faxes, and finally (of course) email. I've always been a cynic and I hate dishonesty of any kind. I never knew there was a name for this kind of scam until I found an article online about 419. I was fascinated to read about how widespread this problem really is. But it wasn't until a bit later that someone (I wish I could remember who) sent me a link to scamorama.com. I spent over a week reading baits and laughing myself silly before I finally slapped my forehead and said "I can do that!" -- so I did. My first two baits are still on scamorama.

Eventually, of course, I found my way here. I still can't quite believe I've been doing this for well over five years now. But I feel that it's a very creative outlet with some positive benefits. I know I'll never stop this type of crime but I love bringing misery into the lives of these detestable bottom-feeders.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's torture that's kosher on moral and ethical grounds. Not too many other outlets where one can take out their frustrations on people who truly deserve it.

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a victim of a scam. It pissed me off so I went for revenge but first I needed to educate myself on how to bait back. I found Eater via Google. Since then I have educated co-workers, patrons and anyone else who will listen. I always give them the Eater web address so they can see who is behind the 419 scams.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got sick of receiving the spam, so I decided to play around with one of them. After than, I found 419eater and joined up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Dora, I see our Sundays together have been forgotten now that I have to work those days. Rolling Eyes

Et tu, SSA? Laughing

I guess you need to get your butt back to the radio show. Seems like I might have some short-term memory loss. Wink

SSA, thank you for spending some of your precious time with all of us on Sundays. And for the dance. And for the lyrics to the song. And for all the lad pain you cause. And for the best woman's voice I have ever heard! Very Happy

Now before this gets any more out of hand, ALL my friends know who they are and how much they mean to me. If you have any doubts, please just send me a PM and I will clear it all up for you. Promise.

(See how great Eater is? The best people are all really right here!)

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora,
I am honoured to be counted as one of your friends and appreciate the patience you show when I post my legit sites in FB Embarassed Wink

How I got involved here
I am sure I have posted this before but for me a friend had met a girl through a dating site and for some reason wanted my help with wooing her, at that time, just a touch over 2 years ago I didn't have a clue about scams in general but knew even less about romance scams.

I began to help woo this very attractive girl but something was just not right, when she wrote to tell about her trunk boses that she wanted my friend to take delivery of I knew for sure something was wrong and did some searches which led me here.

It took some convincing but eventually my friend realised that he shouldn't be sending any money and got on with his life, while I stuck around.

As a matter of interest, about 12 months after my friend told me about this wonderful Russian girl he met online.

yes, another scammer, I let him down gently and did a few searches for him and showed him how I did them so he could do the same himself next time, that was 12 months ago so perhaps I should give him a call, He must be due for a pinay next Rolling Eyes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon May 04, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was doing some basic, amateur hour baiting back in 2004-2005 when a friend pointed me to Scamorama. I followed a link from there to 419Eater and... the rest you know.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have been drunk.
I have no idea how I got here or what I'm still doing here.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In February, I was minding my own business trying to look busy at work and I got this email from my mother:

Quote:
Hello,How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling to Europe for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program took place in three major countries in Europe which is Italy,Holland and London. It has been a very sad and bad moment for me, the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.

I'm stranded in London because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money,passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me but fortunately got my ID with me. I am owing a hotel bill of $1800 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon or else they will have to hand me over to the Hotel Management. I need this help from you as sson as you can to help me back home, I need you to help me with the hotel bill and also need $700 to feed myself .So please can you help me with a sum of $2,500 to sort out my problems here? I need this help so much and on time because i'm out of the little cash i had with me, Please understand how urgent i need your help.

I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home.

Hope to hear from you soon. Although, the embassy here have promised to give me a covering travelling papers that i will need to have my way back home, all i need right now is the money to settle up the bills and leave

Love -best wishes

After a quick phone call to my mother and a quick e-mail to all of her contacts we could muster (which was the one and only useful thing I have ever gotten from her mass e-mailings about why Jesus loves me), it was time to play. First, I levied harsh verbal abuse with my personal email and opened a second account from which I was Frank, an old friend of hers from her school days. To the best of our knowledge, no one fell for it. This went on for a few weeks until we were able to get her old address shut down, but I was hooked. Then, I found out I won the lottery……….
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic