SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spring Cleaning

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here at 'Chez Inker' we are having a bit of a clean-up. The only reason for this post is the contents of the washing line which includes.....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you're throwing that out. Anything that reminds you of HER would have to go Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Throw it out! Are you mad? Incur the wrath of a six-year-old?

Mind you, she did slag off Scotland a few weeks ago.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing that, Inkerman!

Looks just like the one I have! She's got good taste! Laughing

ETA: Just ignore Craig. I have learned to do so! Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Sun May 03, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW Dora.

It is hanging here..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnyOqAiFyKc&feature=related

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a pic of my bedroom Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dora - when you picked your Eater name, did you suspect you would have this much fun with it? Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inkerman I Can't think of a lovelier place for her to be. Very Happy
Thanks for sharing that video! I hope I get to visit there one day,it's on my "to do" list.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beckythatcher wrote:
@ Dora - when you picked your Eater name, did you suspect you would have this much fun with it? Very Happy

Never in my wildest imagination did I ever think Dora would be a great Eater name, becky! And to be honest, it started as a joke. (I really couldn't stand Dora The Explorer!) But it works for me here and I am beginning to love her very much!

(And you can't believe the number peeps that have PMd me to make sure I was of legal age! Laughing )

Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DQ;

I'm sure that all us 'Tartan' baiters would be only too happy to welcome anyone wishing to visit Scotland. Even Craig.

A few pics to whet your appetite.

This is a typical 'hill'. I can't say which one 'cos I'll really give my location away!

The Falkirk Wheel. It takes the same power as boiling two kettles (26kW) to move the boats from top to bottom.

My 'Nags'.

The village where I live

A Scottish Sunrise. This effect lasts about 30 seconds! This is a lucky point/shoot pic. No filters, no choice of settings and no Photoshop.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will add some more to these tomorrow, and show you the wonders of Scotland (some from the air!)

I suppose I could PM you some Scottish comedy too - some words they use aren't even in the dictionary Laughing

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is your lawn mower broken, Inker? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spring Cleaning

Avoid - It only maakes winter come earlier and if you fail to keep a close eye on either the other half (or failing that, the bin) your 'collectables' and 'useful junk' starts disppearing.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is your lawn mower broken, Inker?

Here in Scotland, it is against the law to cut grass before the 5th of May. An obsure law for sure but one I strictly adhere to.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
I will add some more to these tomorrow, and show you the wonders of Scotland (some from the air!)

Off Licenses with the windows covered by bars, scabby pebble beaches covered in junk and pavements covered in dog crap?

Or are these delights just reserved for where my mother-in-law lives?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You get that kind of shit anywhere. Don't deny it! Yes, Scotland is mostly a shithole, but some areas are quite nice.

Let me guess, your mother in law is in or near Glasgow?

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Scotland is mostly a shithole, but some areas are quite nice.

Scotland is mostly NICE, but some areas are a shithole.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic