SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some good love scambaiting sites?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cicici1234
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, I am just curious what sites are the best for love scams?
There are tons and tons of free online dating sites out there. For your experienced baiters, where do you usually get scams from?

Thanks!! Very Happy
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dating sites that are free are the prefered choices but that doesn't stop the scammers either, you could simply do a search using google on ( free dating sites ) and you will have your list of the best ones for scammers.

A few sites have become popular however amonst baiters here;

Appl.com for your lads
mybeloved.net for the Vlads
Mypsace is good for lads as well
www.migenti.com I have found quite a few there
UKdate
blackpeoplemeet
Christainpeoplemeet
lavalife
UKhub
asianpeoplefinder

I have also found them on special interest dating sites such as sites for deaf or less abled people as wwll as swinger, gay and lesbian sites.

The point is , if people are gathered in a more confined place, the scammers will find them and prey on them like vultures waiting for one of them to slip up

We have even had them here from time to time trying to find someone to scam Wink

You could also pick up a known listed scammer from this forum, our surplus section and www.romancescam.com also has a great archive of scammers just waiting for your attention

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4PPL.com always comes up with the goods for me!

Closed lad accounts
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try the anthea club - I get so many there I don't have to trawl through other places. I would have to say that about 40% of the profiles I see there are potential scams, this includes males

http://antheaclub.com/index.php?page=index

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually I sent out a mass mail "Hi, I like your profile", just harvesting the most recent 50-odd entries in one of the publicly available love lads blacklists.
Like http://www.romancescam.com/blog/
or http://www.mate4all.com/blocked_personals.php

The more classical way is to have a fake profile and to wait for the "vultures" Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont forget the romance scam forums. So many vlads everyday, it's probably best to join anyways.

I found this site sometimes ago
http://russian-dating-scams.the-world-in-focus.com/

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ppl has been good for me also. I don't email them I let them come to me. I check their profile and if the place they're from doesn't match where they say they're from in their mail, then it's game on MOLES!

Incidentally, I put up a RL profile on 4ppl just to see what the response would be. So far ALL of the responses have been scammers. If I wasn't baiting as a woman, I'd be in hog heaven

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baiting and RL profiles on several sites. Haven't met anyone but scammers on any of them. 4ppl is notorious, as is OKCupid. Any of the {whatever}peoplemeet sites appear to have their fair share of scammers - which appears to be the majority.

There are a lot of ways to pick scammers out just from their profile. One that comes to mind immediately is someone who claims their ethnicity as "Native American" and then goes on to say he has blue eyes. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yep, the most infiltarated i know is:
Myspace, you are sure to get allot of them, myspace are the best in deleting after report.
and hopefully warning the friendlist, by sending some good links, if you dont have a victim advocacy site, then i do: www.myspace.com/factsaboutscammers
and all are welcome in that inbox, they are checked, and then victims are warned, and the profile reported, most times deleted emidiately now, as they whitelisted my site. so scammers could not report me for anything to get me away. been there .. scammers tried succeded, and had to put up that site again, and inviting all in again.
Contacted myspace, and it is in whitelisting process.
They are open for making changes in the security in myspace though.

but there are scammers each day. LOTS

then number 1 scammer place i know is hi5.com
and tagged.com

totally infiltrated. and allmost no protection for victims there,
tagged made progress, but still i just saw a fake loveseaker, with growing friendlist, using a famous actors pics, women did not know. past 1300 victim subjects there. reported but not deleted.
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5389761865
hi 5 i see no protection in.

i have mailed them and waiting on answer. tagged published this:
but he is still growing that fake one here
Robert Downey Junior in real .. identity fraud this is for sure. love seaking is possible scammer.
ImageImage

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic