SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Swine Flu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Quote:
Scotland 'could help combat flu'....

Dr Harry Burns said having among the first confirmed cases of the virus put Scotland in a "pretty unique position".

As the only country in the world able to threaten us with a combined assault of bagpipes, haggis and cold porridge sandwiches, they are right up there in the 'combative ability' rankings. :yikes:

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Now we have TV adverts telling us to put our hands in front our noses when we sneeze - ideally a handkerchief.

Some "experts" here have said that the proper way to sneeze is to do it into the crook of one's elbow. Shocked

Quote:
What next ? - flush the loo after use.

Again I have been admonished "If it is yellow let it mellow, if it is brown flush it down". Confused

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More important would be to put the lid down when flushing the toilet, stops aerosol spread of germs
Keep door handles and light switches clean. ( come to that clean all handles ie the fridge door, washing machine etc )
Wash hands or use one of those wee gel products, now available in handbag size.
Dont lick the toilet seat

Its interessting to note that all 8 confirmed cases in the UK are being treated at HOME. They are not considered ill enough to be in hospital!
So far I'm not concerned

@ Callum, watch some Scottish city centre streets on a Saturday night you'll see the 'combative abilities'

Rolling Eyes

Its when we start deep frying the porridge sandwiches, thats the time to worry
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Pakistan have complained that just as we tell them to do something about the Taleban we are introducing Sharia Law and covering our faces.

Where are we introducing sharia law? and why?

NHS Direct just telling people to sit at home have a beechams?

I hear when the WHO state the crisis level is 5 or above we get to bait lads at will (I know we do already but they must supply a smear test to say they are clean from swine or goat flu)

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Sarah1029
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Swine flu is nothing more than plain ol' flu people get every year, and people in the third world die of every year.

http://punkpatriot.blogspot.com/2009/04/do-you-have-swine-flu-yet-has-anybody.html
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pork industry is desperate for a name change, though methinks they are shutting the barn door long after the piggy has bolted.

Quote:
In part due to such responses and outcries from within the pork industry, the WHO and several governments have begun officially calling the virus by its scientific name, "2009 (A)H1N1, human." Some governments have also attempted terms such as "Mexican Virus," "North American Flu," or "Novel Flu Virus," but the street name for the illness, "swine flu," may already been well-entrenched.

Pork magnates criticize the WHO's rebranding of the strain as belated, saying that the damage has already been done as their industry suffers further in the midst of a recession. In the public mind, the term "swine flu" is not only easier to remember than the official scientific acronym, but has also been ingrained on an hourly basis for long enough to stick.

2009 (A)H1N1, human? Mmm, catchy.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One case is 3 miles from where I live.

If anything happens to me can someone take on my lads?

Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLovelyJill wrote:
If anything happens to me can someone take on my lads?

Smile

Only you have left a will naming an unrelated next of kin in a foreign country and named Mr Ubuto Aboa as your barrister.

Closed lad accounts
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting article
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8028371.stm

Quote:
Professor Wendy Barclay, chair in influenza virology at Imperial College London says initial indications suggest there is nothing about the genetic make-up of the new virus which is a cause for particular concern.

If that's the case why all the media attention? What are we being diverted away from?
Or am I just an old cynic looking for conspiracy theories?
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Nanny Cynical Ogg

I think it unlikely that during the current "swine flu" media scare our esteemed government have hidden the news of 26 MPs sacked for scamming honest people out of their hard earned taxes, an invasion into a major oil producing country and news that Gordon Brown is really an alien from outta space. But on the other hand..........

Closed lad accounts
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Hmmm
The only issue I take with what you say above is that Gordon Brown is Scottish, not an alien from outta space...
but wait a minute, he's from the Kingdom Of Fife, why is that the only Kingdom in the UK?
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point. Although I can't help thinking this is propanganda at its best. No jobs, no money, fags up, booze up, taxes up. But hey folks, look on the bright side, you ain't got swine flu. Yet.

Closed lad accounts
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The new Mexican Pesos:

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

The officials are now closing schools and telling parents to keep their kids at home and stay with them. They were cautioning parents NOT to allow their children to go to the movies instead of staying home... Rolling Eyes

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Western Union and Moneygram have announced that due to the Swine Flu epidemic,
they are temporarily closing all of their offices worldwide.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the NHS help line about swine flu, but all I got was crackling.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
The pork industry is desperate for a name change

How about "Oink Kittens"?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, they've suddenly decided that their estimated figure of 170-odd dead in Mexico was wrong. It's now at 101.

Seeing as all cases outside Mexico have been very mild, the fact we don't know annything about the people who have died in Mexico (it could be young children and elderly people - nothing too amazing) I think this is all overhyped. Frankly, it's disgusting. The way the media have done this is only going to spread mass panic.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
Sarah1029
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the BBC, its now nothing more than the usual deaths in mexico from the seasonal flu, since they have such crappy infastructure, people die in the hundreds there from the flu.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

General419 wrote:
The way the media have done this is only going to spread mass panic.

In the UK, the govt has been no help either.

The latest coming out is that we will all survive the first wave due to the summer weather (and medicinal ice-cream) but be killed off by the 2nd or 3rd waves which will arrive in Winter and which will be much nastier.

Therefore, being an early shopper, I've decided to take no chances and am not going to buy any Christmas presents this year just in case.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The way the media have done this is only going to spread mass panic.

The media is all about beating things up into crises, disasters, catastrophes and apocalypses.

Spreading mass panic is very good for their revenue and profits. Bad news is always good news for the media, and given the 24-hour global reach of news they're in a perfect position to keep the world in a near-permanent state of panic.

Politicians, of course, love crises like this, because it is so easy and uncontroversial to slaughter millions of animals and show how caring of their voters they are.

Is it any surprise that journalists rate right down there in the basement with politicians in public surveys asking "Who do you trust?" Evil or Very Mad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly
Quote:
Therefore, being an early shopper, I've decided to take no chances and am not going to buy any Christmas presents this year just in case.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that with all of this mountain out of a mole hill making that is going on, if we ever have a REAL crisis, it will be like the boy who cried "wolf". Confused

Edited to change linky from this to this

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic