SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Friday is a bank holiday for the scammers.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry has already been WIMPed by the BRUIN modality and now he says he's in Accra. I've tracked his IP from Benin back to his home in Nigeria, but he's now using a satellite service out of Canada so I can't claim a hat. The point is that he told me of his bank holiday tomorrow. Both Nigeria and Ghana close their banks this Friday.

Quote:

Dear <Sexy Baiter>

I am in Accra Ghana and am ready to start work as soon as you send me the MTCNS.Remember to use the name on my passport:ADOLI PROSPER.

So I want to hear from you.
Henry.

Quote:
As regards the location you speak of,the western union closest to me are:Prudential bank,31st dec.Makola street.Zenith bank.Accra and Intercontinental bank.

Guess what bank I sent him to? Since having physical evidence of a fraud is always good, I filled out a WUMT form.

Quote:

I am confused here,cant pick up the second information anywhere? I have just returned Makola prudential bank branch but they have closed for the day. I wish to use another WU outlet to pick up that second payment. Please get back to me with test question and the address of the sender!!! I want you to direct the payment to any WU outlet to avoid suspect.

I will be waiting for the answer to all my questions and demands immediately.
Regards,

Henry.

Quote:

Why do you have to do this to me?The bank said it wasnt meant for payment in acrra Ghana
and more over you didnt send the senders address and phone number

Quote:

You have to understand that this is not my country. I have to be careful because I own a passprt that I cannot defend.In Makola Prudential bank, they are so strict there and they have police men all over interogating me each time I come there. They talk to me in there own language which I dont understand. I am not ready to go to jail that is why I am taking precaution.. You sent me the second transfer without even giving me the full details despites series of email asking you to. Now my suggestion is this, send me a transfer that I can pick in any outlet and if I fail you know I am not ready to do business.

And when you send it, remember to include the whole details including the Test questions and answer and the sender's address. Your problem is that you dont listen to me. I want to work but you are making things very difficult for me.

Henry.

I can only try again.
Quote:

I went to the outlet as you said but they said it wasnt in the system and i also went to the mokola branch of the prudentail bank but their system is down up till now.Please I want to pick it up.Make the receiver in the name I gave you because when i track it I only find the senders name and I DONT SEE THE RECEIVERS NAME SO PLEASE MAKE IT WELL SO THAT I CAN MAKE A PERFECT PICKUP,rememeber to send it to any outlet of the WU and not one particular one .

Thanks and I await your reply
Henry

I accused him of sending the information to someone who tried to pick up the money at another location or check on it online, creating an exception.
Quote:

Dear <Sexy Baiter>,

I want to let you know that I never gave this transfer info to anybody.. And when the WU clerk asked me to go to another outlet to claim the funds, I did not because I knew whats up. I am ready at anytime to work but you have to understand that this is not my country and if anything happens to me here, it will be bad. In my country I can pick up any transfer even without the sender's address or test question and answer but I need time to get aquinted here.

Now that you have sent this transfer, I hope you sent it with Prosper Adoli and I where is the sender from? I hope I can pick it up in any location and not just Makola?

I hope to get an answer of all these questions because i hope to start work on Monday because of the Public Holiday tomorrow (workers' day).

Regards,
Henry.

Henry has been there three days so far and has a long weekend ahead of him.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe all Henry is missing is a letter of introduction that he can present at Prudential Bank Makola, in Dangme. Something along the lines of "Do not panic. I am a suicide bomber." It's times like these I wish I spoke Dangme.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Both Nigeria and Ghana close their banks this Friday.

I think all banks all over the world are closed today. At least, I will inform some lads so.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ if you are in the UK (or are pretending to be) the banks really will be closed on Monday 4th as will the post office (where you send Moneygrams from).

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In Makola Prudential bank, they are so strict there and they have police men all over interogating me each time I come there.

I'm glad to see they haven't lost their touch, Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent news - Maybe, Connie, he could send you scans of travel documents (tickets etc) so that you can reimburse him?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point Sunshine. My lad has just raised the subject of money, so I have no doubt a request will follow soon. Perhaps I might use the "holiday period" as an opportunity to extract bank details from him.

Closed lad accounts
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy..someone did NOT like the bank holiday. Guess he had weekend plans and was counting on some money.

me
Quote:
I just found out that today is a bank holiday so I can't get the check cashed. I'm sorry...it will have to wait until Monday.

lad
Quote:
Thanks for the update. Let me know if you'll be able to go for the Money Gram survey today because you know we have wested enough time and there is need for you to just give a report this week. so kindly let me know if you'll be able to evaluate with $1000 at the Money Gram first today and the rest next week. IT VERY IMPORTANT.

Don't miss it. Get back to us soon.

me
Quote:
Well, of course I can't go to Moneygram today...like I said, the banks are closed.

lad
Quote:
Well we understand that the bank is close because of the holiday but if you fail to do this it may laid to something else so kindly try and understand. and e don't want you to lose or have anything to blame on.

You can find a way of doing this.

Awiting your response.

lad
Quote:
BELOW IS THE INFO TO SEND THE FUNDS AT MONEY GRAM

xxxx - someone I'm already trying to locate
awaiting to read from you soon

lad
Quote:
Have it done eMoney Transfer Same Day Service

Thanks

lad
Quote:
We really don't want to lose you. we understand that you're far away for some days but you know this is an undercover company and we do not take things so far like this so try and understand our concern.

You can simply have it done online through the below link with a debit or credit card.

https://www..emoneygram.com/eMoneyGram/index.do

Email back soon as you're done with the transaction. together with a scan copy of the transaction details.

hope to read from you soon.

me
Quote:
Look..I don't understand what your problem is or why you don;t understand. Do you remember sending me these directions?

"The financial / sponsor officer has given strict directions that you must have a bank account in other to have payment credited, please take note of that so as soon as you get this payment, have it signed on the back of the check twice with your signature then proceed to your OWN PERSONAL banking institution and have it credited into your account "

If I can not go to the bank, I can not deposit the money in my account and I can not send any money. Why is that hard to understand?

lad
Quote:
We quite understand you and we are not forcing youto work so kindly get back to us as soon as you have the check cashed on monday.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Connie - Thanks for the unplanned lad pain!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic