SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Viruses are downloading to your computer... fuk me...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a symbol of the pure stupidity of these scammer. Here is the message I got:

Quote:
You stupid fuk, you messed lawyer peter and refused to send his money now we are out to deal with you. 1,000 viruses are installing on

your computer as you read, if you ever shutdown your computer, it will never come back on so enjoy the party. fuk you, fuk your mama, fuk

your papa and fuk me.

h.a.c.k.e.r.s of doom

Now ending a letter with "fuk me" is stupid enough, but sending this to a guy with "network admin" in their e-mail address is just unbelievable.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dont real hackers have better names like "little johnny" or "the strange guy from no 42" Twisted Evil

bait him as a hacker lmao teach him all sorts of total rubbish.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this still works in windows. Tell him to do this to prove you are the superior haxor:

1) Open up Notepad
2) Type "Bush hid the facts"
3) Save the document (as anything he likes)
4) Close and Re-Open

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Respond with this

Even a Lad will appreciate a visual representation of a virus download.

A harmless gif but it's something to worry a bonehead.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, I laughed hard with the gif. Nice!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ihatespam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn, I still didn't get a lad calling me names.

I'm humbled. Embarassed
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That .gif is gold!! Laughing

Oh, and fuk you.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was an ASEM. I sent him 2 mails begging him to help me. Then a "fuck you fuck your family" mail to end it off. Gave me a good laugh anyhow...

By the way, are these threat messages common scams?

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have baiters who mass mail out insults to scammers - and they revel in the threats and insults they get back.

I have cheekily asked Arctic Baiter if he can amend the gif in a way to heighten Lad paranoia by making it end with a reference to the kernel32.dll worm - this is actually a harmless undeletable file that will reappear if you try and delete it (but don't try this at home Very Happy )

We use it in connection with the G0merBoyz Gang and we tell them it's something used by the gang to hijack other scammer jobs.

Lads brains are simple things and we like to play with them - not in a kind way. Twisted Evil

News story Very Happy

http://yahoonews.worldnews.mailnew.com/YahooNews.html

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1,000 viruses are installing on your computer

ask him why 1,000? one should be enough, surely?

@gomer - very nice pic Smile
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry I do not know how to add anything to the gif image. Give me a day or two and I'll have it figured out for you Wink

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
I want to help you
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@gomer - once the lad receives it, won't he just ask the internet cafe guy for a new terminal? Do it to him a couple of times and he'll start using another cafe (worried the owner is looking for him).

great pic though ... I updated my Norton as soon as I saw it.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries AB

I did have a free program and I'll see if I can pick it up again and I could use it to change gifs

Give me a day or two and I'll see if I can do it.

@ I want to help you - I always think of Lads brains as being like empty pieces of papers (empty buckets more like) and you can convince them of anything if you do it correctly.

There are several ways to play this with a Lad - as a retaliation or pretend attack to wind him up or to persuade him that you have some superior technology and that if he doesn't co-operate with you, you'll be able to control or steal all his work.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AB, Gomer's not as mentally sprightly as he once was...it was me who volunteered to tweak the anigif, and indeed me who has done said tweakage...

Gomer, time for your Horlicks and to check your mail...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geesh

I get easily confused Embarassed

A lovely job manbieslion Laughing

Too much sugar - drinking Lucozade

It'd be healthier to drink alcohol - and more fun

manbiteslion's - IMPROVED VERSION

It only runs once now for greater authenticity (so do a screen refresh to see it run again) and ends with a static warning to make your scammer poop himself Laughing

I believe you can now embed pictures in gmail mails so sending mail headed 'PAYMENT SLIP' to a Lad will ensure he opens it and then he'll see it run.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take my applause

May it bring you all joy, may it bring all your pets misery.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MBL, awesome! :applause:

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic