SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WIMP Bait - My First Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this mugu (M@gnu5) for around 3 weeks using Bruin's WIMP modality. I initially snagged his oga Nw@nkw0 , but was passed off to M@gnu5 along the way.

Baiter HankReardan is playing my character L3r0y on the phone. He has spoken to both the oga and mugu. This was during the Easter weekend :

Quote:
This is Mr M@gnu5, the secretary to Nw@nkw0, my boss had briefed me about you even b/4 you called yesterday.
But i have the following questions to ask, which country are you from and which country are you now? how did you know my boss? how much is involved in this transaction? why did you not send the money to Nigeria? i have a Nigerian passport, i hope i can use it to cash money in Benin Republic? why wont you send me transport money to Benin or atleast assist me a little maybe half of the transport money?

As i have promised you, i will try my best to raise money to travel to Benin but do not let my boss to know that i travelled with my money b/cos he warned me to ensure that i collect my transport from you before travelling.
I do not have the cash at the moment due to the fact that my wife just gave birth 2weeks ago through an operation, so i spent so much money on hospital bills to the extent i even go borrowing.
Secondly, i will be travelling to my village tomorrow for Easter holidays, which means that when going to Benin, i will have to travel about 10hrs journey to Lagos, then from Lagos, i proceed to Benin and this will cost me so much time and money, but i will try my best.

I am not always online and better reached via phone.
Expecting to hear from you before i know the next step to take.

Bye,
M@gnu5.

He sent the same email a few times. And then :
Quote:

I have sent several mails to you without getting any response, this gives me the impression that you no longer need my services and im off to my village today for my Easter break.
If you are still interested, then you have to give me a call and give me directives on what to do and how we are going to work.

Bye,
M@gnu5.

Me :

Quote:
My brother,

I am very sorry for the delay. I was having some trouble emailing you. Your boss may have mentioned it earlier. It was good talking to you though. I am very interested in doing business with you.

Please give me your full name so I can get the receiver's name changed and you can collect the money in Benin. You will get 50% of $4,000. You will send the remaining $2,000 to me

Thank you and happy Easter!

Regards,
L3r0y

Mugu :

Quote:
My name is M@GNU5 <removed - might be his real name?>
Can you give me your own name and other information on how i can send your own % percentage to you.
I will advice that you send the money on tuesday and send the needed information immediately such as control number, test question, answer, your address etc to enable me track it here before embarking on the trip to Benin.

Respond immediately as i will be online for the next 20mins.

I give him the MTCN's and then :

Quote:
I am in Lagos now but will be flying down to my village in the next few hours with my wife and new baby.
If you said i cant track them online, then are you sure that they are valid, b/cos i dont want to borrow money, suffer and travel to Benin by next week and the whole thing will be a flop.
Pls i am begging at you should consider my new baby that i am depriving some sort of comfort to travel to Benin, if you are not sure that it is going to work, i use her name to beg to tell me now.
I am begging, i dont have money to waste pls.
Respond in the next 10mins, i have to go and get set, wife is waiting already.

Me :

Quote:
My brother,

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family.

Where is your village located? Is it far from Benin? The MTCN numbers are valid and I am confident we will be successful. Please let me know when you will be able to collect the money and also how you will get in touch with me, as you mentioned you will not have internet access.

brother, please save your travel / accommodation / food receipts in Benin and scan them to me when possible. I would like to re-imburse you for your trouble.

Thank you and have a good Easter with your family.

Best regards,
L3r0y

Mugu :

Quote:
My village in in Imo state, it is about 10hrs drive to Lagos state, and from i have not been to Benin Republic so i dont know the distance but i guess it will be far b/cos it is another country all together.
I will have to come to a nearby town and write to you before going to Benin and secondly, you have to give me your phone number for easier communication when i am in the village b/cos we have phone network in my village now.

Again, my passport in Nigerian passport, i hope it will be accepted for collecting money in Benin?
Respond urgently.

He tries to take the easy way out :

Quote:
Happy easter,
I have got in contact with a friend of mine who is in Benin now, i want you to send an mtcn for $100 so that he can be able to cash it there.
This will serve as verification of the transaction and secondly it will assist me in transporting myself there.
I will travel to Benin on Tuesday as soon as the transaction is cashed.
Pls call me as soon as you have done the changes and send the control number and other relevant information to my box but i will not check my box until have called me.
Wishing you all the best.
M@gnu5

He sent this a few times :

Quote:
I tried calling you with the number my boss gave to me as your number but i dont understand the answer i was receiving from your end.
The name of the person is <removed>
ADDRESS: COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
So as i informed you in my previous mail, change mtcn of $100 to this name, then you send the control number, test question, answer and your address to me, then i will forward it to him, as soon as he is able to cash the money, i will be in Benin on tuesday after the easter holidays.
Call me as soon as you are able to make the changes with my phone number +234***** I will only go to the cafe when i receive your mail.

WISHING YOU A HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION.

M@gnu5.

Not gonna happen :

Quote:
Dear M@gnu5,

Thank you for your emails. I hope all is well. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I was travelling. That was a friend's phone I was using previously.

I am sorry my brother, but I can not change the MTCN numbers again, especially not at this time. Note that Easter is a holiday worldwide and it is also the weekend. It would raise many questions and it is too much of a risk right now.

Please call me at <free K7 number>

Thank you and happy Easter to yourself & your family!

Best regards,
L3r0y

No reply for a few days. I ask whats going on. He's whining about the cost again. My reply :

Quote:
Dear M@gnu5,

We've been over this. Please raise the money as soon as possible. Surely it is not that expensive to purchase a one-way bus ticket to Benin.

I look forward to your positive reply.

Best regards,
L3r0y

He accidentally replies from another account as another character, one Dr. 3m3k@. Any of you baiting him? He gives the same crap about trying to raise money, etc and asks for the MTCN numbers again. No reply for another few days and then it gets interesting :

Quote:
Dear L3r0y,

Sorry for my inability to contact you earlier than now,
I left Lagos by 9am yesterday monday 20th april and got to Benin at about 1:30pm, i went to a western union outlet with Diamond Bank Cotonou, i was issued forms and the information you sent to me were well copied down, after about 20mins, the lady at the counter told me that i need to provide the senders addresses.
I dashed to a nearby cyber cafe and scooped through the information you sent but could not see any sender address. i tried to call your phone but was only getting an answering machine, i dont know if i called a wrong number pls confirm the number again to me [my K7 number].

Disappointedly, i left Benin to Nigeria and got back here at about 9pm, i was so tired and has been resting uptill this afternoon, before i decided to write you.

Do you have the sender addresses?
what do you expect me to do next, pls write or call me immediately and inform me the next line of action as i am not well familiar with this western union of a thing.

Thanks,
M@gnu5.

Since he didn't email me from there, I have no proof he went. I tried to get scans of receipts :

Quote:
Dear M@gnu5,

I have been busy trying to fix this mess. Words can not describe my
disappointment at your failure to collect the funds in Benin. It is
also shocking that you did not email or contact me from Benin. Yes,
that is the phone number, but I did not receive any voice mail from
you as well!

What exactly did the person at the bank say? The sender addresses are
not required at all.

After all the trouble I have been through.....to change the original
details, you did not manage to collect it. Nevertheless, I would like
to compensate you for your expenses. How did you travel to Benin? Take
scans of your receipts and I will re-imburse you later on.

Please listen to me carefully. Take the next bus to Benin. Once you
are there, immediately send me an email and call me to inform me that
you have arrived. I will then re-activate the MTCN's and you should
have no problems cashing them out. I need to know exactly when you
will be leaving and arriving.

I hope these instructions are understandable. Please move fast. The
money is in Benin.

Get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
L3r0y

Mugu :

Quote:
Thanks for your explanation, but honestly speaking, i will not guarantee you that i will step into Benin without having those senders address at hand, there is a column for senders address and receivers address and the lady at the counter told me that i am expected to fill in them correctly before i can be able to cash any money, i guess it is for security reasons.
I called that number several times and only got answering machine but i never dropped any message out of annoyance.
Do not bother about paying me back my expenses as i have never asked you to do that bcos this is suppose to be a beneficial venture for both of us.
So, if you can send the senders addresses to me, give me a few days i will have to rally round once again, raise the transport fare and travel to Benin BUT this can only be done when i have the senders addresses at hand.
I cannot afford to pass through the same stress again pls.

Bye,
M@gnu5.

I reply and give him the sender's addresses - taken from the F@k3 N@m3 G3n3r@t0r.

Mugu :

Quote:
Sorry for my inability to respond on time, i having serious workload cos my boss is not in the office so the whole work is on me.
I will try by all means to be in Benin anytime from monday to friday next week, i will advice you to activate the mtcn from monday, it will not be possible for me to predict the actual date that i will travel as this will base on two important factors which is when i have the cash at hand and secondly when i will have less work in the office.
I will try my best to squeeze out time by next week so that is why i advice that you activate so that i wont have any more troubles with the transfer again.

Secondly, send me the information that i will use to send your % to you b/cos i will have to finish everything there in Benin within one day before coming back bcos we do not send out western union or money transfer from Nigeria, we only receive.
Send the information to me ahead of my departure so that i will be 100% equiped.

Thanks,
M@gnu5

At this point, I call him as J0n@th@n, L3r0y's assistant and mention how angry my boss (L3r0y) is. I also informed him the MTCN's can only be activated 2 hours in advance.

Me :

Quote:
M@gnu5,

I am disappointed in you. You have constantly delayed this project. Let me make this very clear to you. I expect you to be in Benin on Monday to collect the MTCN's as discussed weeks ago. What do you currently have on your plate that is more important than collecting money?

Are you able to send money from Benin?

Please get back to me immediately. I need to know that you are going on Monday. You keep pushing this back, as though I am not important. I don't like that.

Regards,
L3r0y

Mugu :

Quote:
Dear L3r0y,

Sorry for the delay, i have never considered you as not been important it is just due to situation of things here.
I want to plead with you once again to give me from wednesday to friday as i have workload in the office and the person who will lend me money has promised me to provide it on or before thursday 30th April.
Mr J0n@th@n called me some nights ago and asked why i have not been to Benin, i was surprise bcos you are aware of the whole situations - how i managedd to raise the travel to benin without succeeding in getting the money, now i am starting all over again, but i have assured that i am going to be in benin before the end of the week by all means as long as i have got all the information i need from you.

You should understand that borrowing money here is not easy bcos people hardly lend money out.
Mr Jonathan told me that the activated mtcn only last for 2hours, how is this going to work for us? i want you to activate them from wednesday to friday bcos i cant specify the exact date that i will go within these 3days.
I will email you as well as call you before leaving Lagos, so you should be closer to your system and your phone from wednesday.

Bye,
M@gnu5

And another :

Quote:
Sure i will be in Benin by bus b/w wednesday and friday.
Just be a bit patience with me, i am promising that all will end this week.

God Bless you.

M@gnu5.

Me :

Quote:
M@gnu5,

You seem to think this is easy for me. I have not burdened you with the tasks I have to perform at my end. Do you think I can walk into the office and make changes to MTCN's just like that? I have to pay one of the tech guys here to delete the CCTV recordings and clear the system logs. Each time, there is a delay with you - it costs me money. Not to mention the huge risk I am taking. If I am caught, I will lose my job and they will put me in jail.

I would like to know what is so important that you are unable to keep your promise. I have become disheartened by your actions, or rather, inaction! Did J0n@th@n tell you how furious I am over this on-going saga?

The 2 hour window should be plenty of time to get this done. Unlike you, I actually honor my commitments. I also don't like the way you are ordering me around. I will activate the MTCN's when I can. Follow the simple instructions that I gave you - call and email me before you leave. Do the same once you arrive. It's that easy. I don't see how you can fail.

I hope to see a heartfelt handwritten apology from you in your next email. It takes a lot to get me angry, but once it happens, you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it.

Regards,
L3r0y

p.s : How is your boss? I haven't spoken to him in a while

He didn't do the handwritten apology :

Quote:
I am really sorry about the whole this disappointment which i can sincerely inform you that most of them are not my inactions but situations beyond anyone's control.
You dont seem to understand my financial situation here and how difficult it is to get money and carter of whole family couple with a nursing mother, atleast i was able to travel to Benin last week and spent a huge amount. [good to know Razz ]
I am presently with my boss in Port Harcourt to brief him with situations and he is fine.
I will leave Port Harcourt to Lagos tomorrow (wednesday, then i will leave Lagos to Benin by thursday morning, it might not be easy for me to email you before leaving bcos i will be leaving very early in the morning and might not be able to get to the office to use the computer by that time but as soon as i arrive Benin, i will email as well as call you on phone.

Bye,
M@gnu5.

I called him again to try to get the handwritten apology letter :

Quote:
Dear L3r0y,

I was told by J0n@th@n yesterday that you are still annoyed with me and insist on my sending you an apology letter, Pls my dear brother accept my apology for all the delays and hitches from my side of the deal, they are not intentional as i have explained things to you.
Try to understand my own side of the story, do not see it that i am ordering you around, i am not.
Once again, my good brother, accept my apology for all the disappointments from my own side. I am really sorry.

I left Port Harcourt this morning and travelled the whole day to Lagos (from 6am - 8pm), i would have written you earlier than now, but for the fact that i spend almost the whole day on the road.
I will be leaving Lagos to Benin very early tomorrow morning, you see how things have been so tight on my side, i will give you a call before leaving and when i get to Benin, i will give you a call and also email you.
I believe that i am going to succeed this time around cos i have all the important information needed, i will let you know as soon as i am through with the transaction.
Remember that you are yet to send me the information with which i can send your own cut of the money.
Pls endeavour to call me tonight and assure me that everything is alright in your side, i will be eager to hear from you before leaving to Benin. [No problem, as requested I called him at 4AM Lagos time to give him the green light]
Once more, pls accept my unreserved apologies for my inactions and wishing you all the best.
Bye,
M@gnu5.

Since I didn't get my handwritten apology, I wanted to try something else :
Quote:

M@gnu5,

I have instructed J0n@th@n to handle your case, as I can only make time for clients who actually follow instructions. I don't like delays, my friend. Keep me updated.

I may have another project for you after this. Let me know if you have easy access to a camera. A friend of mine would like to run a few advertisements and he needs an African backdrop. I thought of you. This will be a legitimate business venture and you will be paid for your work. You will probably have to take a few pictures of various locations. Let me know if you are interested.

L3r0y

Mugu :

Quote:
Pls do not see me as an unserious person, i have always been doing my best to make sure that this transaction succeeds, try to understand my own side of the story.
Anyway, i hope that you can confirm my sincerity along the line, i like been open and im not a difficult type and people around me always attest to it, but i dont know why you are seeing me differently, and this is really given me a great concern as i do not like been a sort of headache to people, i also dont enjoy negative complimentary about myself.
Pls i will be happier if you can see and appreciate the good side of me.

I have spoken with J0n@th@n this morning, i will be leaving to Benin in a few hours time and will call as soon as i arrives there.

Concerning the second offer, i will be interested in it but we will discuss more when we are through with this one and then i must have returned back from Benin, i will need more explanations about it.

Thanks for your understanding.

M@gnu5.

And :
Quote:

Pls if J0n@th@n's telephone number is different from yours, then ask him to call and send the number to me bcos each time he calls, it always show "UNKNOWN NUMBER" so i cant have access to the number, this is important for easy communications.

Thanks

Me :

Quote:
M@gnu5,

I am leaving this in J0n@th@n's capable hands. Send me an email once you reach Benin, as mentioned many times earlier and I will pass it on to him. He will contact you and sort everything out.

J0n@th@n tends to make these calls from the office, so I guess thats why it shows that.

L3r0y

And here we have it :

Subject : Very Urgent

Quote:
L3r0y,

I am right now in benin and have been trying to reach you but the net work here is some how poor. Try and call me now on 00229-****** or my nigeria line.

Iam waiting for you so that things will be sorted out before they closes today in the next two hours.

Thanks.
m@gnu5

Received: from [41.222.193.10]

There is where the bait is now. He is in Benin as I type this. I was thinking of letting him know the MTCN numbers are activated and seeing how that plays out. All suggestions are welcome and appreciated Smile

EDIT : This just came in. Looks like he just gave me an opportunity to chop his dolla

Quote:
I am still in Benin waiting for to hear from you, i called your number from a business centre but got an answering machine.
Pls note that i am writing to you from a public cyber cafe, you should know that there is always hackers there, so you they can easily pick up your email address and start writing to you, pls ignore them
Twisted Evil

- edit - no need to mask when you "leet" the names Wink OD

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan

Last edited by AL1VE on Fri May 01, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! You have made my day. Congratulations! Wear the hat with pride.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@AL1VE - Congratulations on the safari, it's such a great feeling isn't it.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys! Razz

@Simba

It sure is Very Happy

He sent a few more emails :

Quote:
Pls dont mind the repetetion of the same mail, the computer keeps sending out mails even while you are still typing.
Another important thing is that i was just informed now that tomorrow is public holiday, so i cant wait till tomorrow, so respond immeciately

And :

Quote:
I am thinking about leaving Benin back to Nigeria, but if i do this, i wont have money to come back by next week, again i did not come with enough money to keep me here till saturday or monday, depending on when you are going to resume work.
As for here, western union people have already closed and will not open till saturday as i was told.
What do you suggest that we should do at this moment?
You can reach me with that Benin number and tell the person that you want to speak with M@gnu5 from Nigeria, the number is not mine.
I want to hear from you urgently before taking any step.

M@gnu5.

I decided to go with the dolla chop :

Quote:
M@gnu5,

I just finished having a nice steak for lunch. It was medium-rare, just the way I like it. Now what is all this you're going on about? I received an email from you several hours ago saying that you needed the MTCN number's again. I forwarded it to J0n@th@n and he replied to you with the numbers and activated the MTCN's as promised. I trust he also gave you the MoneyGram information that you are to use to send my share to me?

I have checked the MTCN's from my end here and I see they have all have been cashed out already. This is great news! I am pleased that you have finally been able to get this done after weeks of delays. I am about to pour myself a glass of the finest Crystal champagne to celebrate our success.

Looking forward to hearing from you regarding my money

L3r0y

- edit - no need to mask names when you "leet" them Wink OD

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations Alive wear your pith with pride clapping

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your safari AL1VE Thumbs up

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another safari!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all Smile

He didn't reply how I expected :

Quote:
I never wrote you requesting any mtcn number as i have already left Benin this morning and im now on my way to Port Harcourt.
I have made 2 unsuccessful trips to Benin [Unfortunately I can only confirm 1] and i dont know what next to do, you are in a better position to decide.

Call me with my Nigeria number i.e +234***** if you have anything to say, as for me, i am already about to leave Lagos to Port Harcourt to oversee a new project there. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Bye.

And :

Quote:
Your call will determine when i will be in Lagos again, if it did not come, it means i will be in Port Harcourt for quite a longer time bcos we just a new office there which is really flourishing and i am heading it. [He's getting promoted! Evil or Very Mad ]

Bye

J0n@th@n called him and informed him that the money was indeed taken from Benin and L3r0y thought he was stealing his money. Informed M@gnu5 we received his email asking for the MTCN before any other email warning about hackers. For some reason, M@gnu5 sent 11-12 emails that looked like he accidentally sent out to me before completing them. He also sounded scared on the phone Very Happy I told him I would forward the email I received. He's getting impatient though :

Quote:
where is the mail?

L3r0y :

Quote:
HOW DARE YOU ORDER ME AROUND AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE? IF I CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY, I WILL SEND MEN AFTER YOU. DON'T THINK I CANT FIND YOU. NO ONE STEALS FROM ME. NO ONE.

I AM SENDING THE EMAIL TO YOU NOW. J0N@TH@N SAID THAT AFTER HE REPLIED TO ME, HE SENT ONE TO YOU WITH THE MTCN'S AGAIN. NOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT SOMEONE HACKED YOUR EMAIL AND SENT MULTIPLE EMAILS TO ME FROM YOUR ACCOUNT TO DISTRACT YOU WHILE HE DELETED J0N@TH@N'S EMAIL AFTER GETTING THE MTCN NUMBERS? I RECEIVED ATLEAST 11 INCOMPLETE EMAILS FROM YOU WITH ONLY A FEW WORDS.

The forwarded email that was sent to the lad :

Quote:

Sir,

I will take care of this. I will send the MTCN's to him again and activate them immediately.

Regards,
J0n@th@n

On Fri, May 1, 2009, *** <> wrote:

J0n@th@n,

Can you sort this out? My patience with him is wearing thin.

Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, May 1, 2009
Subject: Send It!
To: ***

Brother,

Send the MTCN numbers again soonest to avoid any delays in the transaction. Am in Benin now. Try to send in the next 10 minutes. Fast.

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update :

I messed up that forwarded email. I forgot to put the correct date Embarassed

Mugu (He sent the same email to J0n@th@n as well) :

Quote:
My friend,
i dont know what you are talking about, i was in benin for one full day, you never called the number i gave you, neither did you email me and now you are talking of stolen money, are you people out of your senses?
The mail he forwarded to me showed a date of may 1st, which is a public holiday world wide so who will go to western union and claim money that day?
Dont try to joke with me or i will loose my temper and descend on you people there, dont you know i have people who can deal with you ruthlessly in usa.
For your information, i have so much people there.

L3r0y :

Quote:
You fool! My email is registered in a different timezone, that is why it shows that date. Are you really that stupid that you do not know that when it is night over there, it is day in the US?

I swear to God, if you do not return my money, I will come for you. No one steals from me. J0n@th@n emailed you with the MTCN's like you asked, and now you are trying to come up with lies to get out of this. I really did not expect this from you. It would be unwise to threaten me. For your sake, I hope you think twice before you say such things to me again.

I want you to fix this

Mugu :

Quote:
I have lost close to $400 on this transaction including my time and stress but i have gained nothing other than insults and threats. Very Happy
God is my witness, i have never for oneday thought of cheating you or stealing your money.
I was in Benin almost stranded for 2days without getting any information from you, based on this i did not even step into any western union outlet not to talk of cashing any money, i am so surprise about all these allegation of stealing your money.
Anyway, if you are really sure that you have any money in the western union, then ofcourse you should know that your money is still there and if you still need my services, then i will still be in Lagos on monday next week, but this time i swear not to commit any dime unless you are going to take care of the bills, then i will still offer to travel there again and cash the money. [Another safari?]
I am sure of what i am saying bcos i got to Benin by 2pm on thursday and bought a ticket in a cyber cafe, i was logging into one particular system at intervals and was there till almost 6pm when their western union closes, so i did not see how anybody could have written you from my email box or you sending any mtcn to my box without me first seeing it, then the next day was friday may 1st which was public holidays, the cyber cafes there did not even open for business and i could not check my mails until i got to Nigeria that same friday.

Again, i want to categorically tell you that i am a Christian and God is my living witness and if i lie may he reward me with untimely death but if i am telling the truth, then let the reverse be the case.
I DID NOT STEAL YOUR MONEY AND I DONT THINK THAT ANYBODY DID THAT FROM MY SIDE.

Bye.

And :

Quote:
You can call me if you need more clarification from me but pls have trust and believe in me i did not and will not steal pls, i am a christian.

His boss also emailed me. Sounds like M@gnu5 is a little scared :

Quote:
My secretary told me that you are threatening him, what really happened?
Waiting to hear from you.

I replied to M@gnu5 :

Quote:
M@gnu5,

I would not threaten you without reason. I was really furious about this series of unfortunate events. Someone truly did steal the money in Benin. If you say it was not you, I believe it may have been someone else in that same cafe you were using. The IT / tech guy here has told me it is not difficult for someone using another computer in a network (cafe) to access what another person is viewing on a different computer on the same network. What this means is that someone could have hacked into your email and sent that email to me without you knowing. Do you remember who else was at the cafe that day?

Put yourself in my shoes. You have an agreement with someone to collect your money, and when he is there to collect it, suddenly the money goes missing. Who do you blame? The worst part is you are insulting me and claiming to have people who can deal with me in the US. Not that I am afraid of your people, but I don't like empty threats. If you are planning to kill me, you had better do so. If not, I will come after you with such a fury, you will never expect it! [A little over-dramatic I know Very Happy ]

You mentioned you were stuck in Benin for 2 days? I was under the impression that you did not stay there. I also received an email from your boss. You mentioned previously that you did not want to get him involved. What would you like me to say to him?

My main concern now is this : How do I get my money back? You are refusing to help with this unless I pay for your bills, even though you are either directly or indirectly involved in the problem? Lets get one thing clear - Regardless of whether you stole the money, you still did lose it. If you had gone to a more secure cafe, we would be celebrating instead of having this discussion. Think about it.

I expect you to get back to me as soon as possible with a positive response.

L3r0y

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply for a while, so I send him a reminder :
Quote:

M@gnu5,

Why haven't I heard from you?

Here's his reply :

Quote:
I did told you that i am a very busy person and checking of mails is not done 24hrs, as i have some outside engagements.
I am beginning to believe that someone else could have hacked my mail but it will be so difficult for me to ascertain who is who in a strange land. Laughing
I do not know what else to say, i have lost so much money myself in the whole thing and it seems as if i am the one at total loss as i have lost close to $400 without gaining nothing. Twisted Evil

I am not in a position to know a secured cyber cafe there bcos i was a total stranger there, again i wrote to you immediately i got there and asked you to respond to my email or call me with the number i gave you but did not hear from you up till the time i left there, so personally i am so confused on the whole thing but one thing i want you to understand for sure is that i did not even step into western union not to talk of cashing any money there, so i am completely ignorant of what happened to the money and do not know anybody there to suspect.
I am awaiting for your reactions.

Bye.

Me :

Quote:
What do you think my reaction is? Should I be happy that you have somehow managed to lose thousands of dollars of MY money? Trust me, you are not the one at total loss! I am holding you responsible for this, but perhaps we can work something out.

I have yet to reply your boss. What should I tell him?

L3r0y

LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the Safari. When my mugu finally figured out he was being had (after travelling to 2 other countries), he was so ashamed that he tried to play it off like he had never left his house (although I had IP #s to prove it all!)
Very Happy

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, so if he really does go to Port Harcourt, tell him that someone internally was hacking the Benin ones, but there are plenty of Cameroon ones instead if he fancies going the other way Laughing

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@LetsGoYanks

Glad to hear Very Happy

@ bruckner

Funny you should mention that. The plan is to get him to Cameroon, but first he has to do something to prove he is 'secure' Laughing

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alive- I am sitting back and reading your posts with keen interest. . . keep up the good work!!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done.

Welcome to the Safari club

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for an update Very Happy

M@//gnu5 to L3r0y :

Quote:
I have told my boss all that happened but i did not tell him that i travelled to Benin with my own money bcos he adviced me against that, and if he happens to know that i did that, he may start suspecting me of misappropriating his company's money. So i do not know what he told you but you.

Mr J0n@//th@n is asking me of a list of possible suspect, which i have categorically informed you that i was a total stranger in Benin, i do not go there with anybody and nobody knew my mission there, so i do know who to suspect.
My humble advice is for you to carefully crosscheck your data there or possibly the people who are giving you information and ensure that they are not the ones deceiving us.
As for me, as a christian, i have swore to you with the name of God that i did not even stepped into a western union outlet not to talk of taking your money.
In this part of my country, when someone swears, it marks the end of the matter. Laughing

You people have stopped calling me, which maybe could be as a result of your believe that i took your money.
This makes me feel so dejected, upon all i put to ensure that all went fine, yet i only have regrets, but its part of life.

My good brothers, God is my living witness, i did not steal your money and do not know of anyone to suspect.

I dont know what else to say than to cry to God for vindication which i know will surely come oneday.

Bye.

L3r0y to M@//gnu5. Decided to try for the trophy :

Quote:
M@//gnu5,

There is no need to send the exact same email to J0n@th@//n as well. If you could co-ordinate with him to fix this disaster, it would be great.

I have checked the system myself. The money was indeed taken from Benin. Apart from you, there is no one else trying to deceive me.

Listen carefully : security is my #1 concern. Based on recent events that have occurred, I don't think you are secure at all. At this point, I find it difficult to believe a word you say. However, there is an internal procedure that we at have, to ensure tight security amongst employees. There is a unique codeword for each employee and they are required to take a picture of themselves holding a sign containing this codeword. This proves their identity and the validity of the transaction at hand. After using a secure encryption method, I have come up with your temporary codeword. Your codeword is

Prove yourself to me M@//gnu5. Now get back to J0n@//h@n and work with him on this. I am busy with other (successful) projects.

L3r0//y

p.s : I have replied to your boss as well

L3r0//y to Nw@//nkw0 (the oga) :

Quote:
Nw@//nkw0,

He was supposed to collect some funds for me. The next thing I know, the funds are collected but he claims he doesn't have the money. He said he didn't take it, so who did? That is the mystery now. I am not pleased.

oga replies :

Quote:
I will invite him and have a chat with him concerning this, he is yet to brief me the full details of what transpired btw both of you.
I will get back at you when im through with him but i doubt if he can be
able to do such wicked thing to you.

I will keep you updated.

L3r0y to oga :

Quote:
Who knows what anyone is capable of these days? I hope to hear from you soon.

Those pesky armed robbers always get in the way. Oga replies :

Quote:
Mr M@//gnu5 was attacked by armed robbers yesterday on his way from Lagos to Port Harcourt, i called him up to Port Harcourt to enquire about what you told me, he sustained minor injuries and is still receiving treatment at the hospital.

I will not be able to speak with him until he has fully recovered, i can
believe he is undergoing a serious psychological trauma
, so pls give me a little time i will furnish you with whatever information i extract from
him.

Thanks

I ask how he is and the oga replies again :

Quote:
He is still in the hospital but could possibly be discharge tomorrow. You can reach him only on his personal mobile phone bcos the armed robbers made away with our office phone, car and other important documents. He was lucky to have his phone in his pocket, it would have been lost too.

Thanks for your concern, i will convey your concern to him later in the
day when i visit him.

I replied again asking for an update, but haven't received anything. Finally an update from the man himself :

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Greetings from me, how is work?
with hope all are ok with you and MR J0N@//TH@N, i am expressing my displeasure to the treatment you two gave to me, i was attacked by armed robbers on my way to Port Harcourt to answer a call by my boss regarding the failed business transaction in Benin, i was told by my boss that he relayed to bad news to both of you but surprisingly i opened my box for the first time since friday but could not see any mail from both of you at least to say sorry to me.
That means that even if i was to be killed on that incident, you would not have cared. Rolling Eyes
it makes me feel like the fool bcos since we started that transaction, i have been at lost starting from my two failed trips to Benin, your allegations that i stole the money and now to cap it all, i almost lost my life. beers!
Anyway, i have told my boss that i did not steal your money, rather i was the one who lost my money, i dont know how you presented the story to him that made him to summon me urgently and in the cause of which i would have been killed by the dare devil robbers.
I am recoperating and will write to you soon.

Thanks for your treatments to me [You're welcome Very Happy ] , God will see me through and i will bounce back.

Meanwhile, J0n@//th@n asks for an update and receives this :

Quote:
Sorry i had an armed robbery attack last week so i did not check my mails for a long time but i did not see any of yours when i finally did.
Im recoperating from the attack.

Bye

L3r0y replies :

Quote:
M@//gnu5,

I have been very busy with work. However, I fear you may be misunderstanding the situation. I did not email you, as I was in contact with your boss and he explained the situation to me regarding the minor incident that occurred. I did inform him to pass my regards to you as he mentioned he would be going to see you and I inquired about the extent of your injuries as well. Unfortunately, I have not heard from him in several days. I don't think Nw@//nku contacted J0n@//th@n or he would have mentioned it to me.

You are wrong if you think that I do not care about your well-being. What did these armed thugs steal from you and how badly were you injured?

I am glad to see that you are recovering well. I hope to hear from you soon with the security pass phrase I was telling you about previously. Then we can work towards recovering the funds. I will ask J0n@//th@n to get in touch with you.

He's asking for money from L3r0y :

Quote:
Thanks for your concern, my boss may have forgot to inform me due to his exams coming up soon, he only asked me details of what happened in Benin and i told him everything.
I sustained small injuries but remain unconsciounce for so many hours after a long scotle with the armed bandits.
They snatched the company's car and some other valuables that are in the car including our office phone.
They almost killed but i was lucky to have escaped their anger bcos i didnt surrender easily.
Im not fully well now, i attend medical check up on daily bcos of the internal injuries i had, doctors said it might be dangerous to me afterwards.

Pls i am completely out of money at the moment as i have to be checking my mails at a public cafe, i have not start attending office.
Pls Sir, i will appeal for a little financial assistance from you, any amount that you can afford easily, no matter how little, pls send to me to take care of myself and my medical bills pending on when i will receive my salary.
My new born baby is actually eating a lot off my purse at the moment.
Pls, i will want you to explain more about the security code you mentioned bcos i have somehow lost memory of it.
I will be willing to assist in any capacity to ensure that we succeed in apprehending the actual perpetrators of this evil to us.

Pls sir, i will be happy if i can receive this little assistance from you.
Can i equally ask J0n@th@//n for financial help?
i dont know how he will feel about it hence i have decided to inform you first but the truth is that i cant die in silence, help me out.
My boss has actual tried but his best was to enough to carry me through.
God will reward you abundantly.

Thanks

L3r0y replies :

Quote:
M@//gnu5,

I don't understand how you can lose my money, and yet still ask for more? Be glad I haven't taken any action at this point. However, it is good to know that you are recovering.

Regarding the security code, I am disappointed that you have forgotten. It is a procedure that I make all my employees go through. A picture of yourself will be required, holding a sign or banner with the security code for verification. Your code for this week is , it must be done exactly how it is spelt here. The code was generated using a secure encryption method.

Do not disappoint me again.

Regards,
L3r0y

He then tries to ask for money from J0n@//than :

Quote:
I asked your boss to assist me in helping me out with a little amount of money to assist me pay some hospital bills and buy drugs but he vehemently refused. Very Happy
Anyway, i will be glad if you can so compassionate enough to assist me, even if it is $50, i will be so grateful as this will go a long way in assisting out of my present financial trauma.

God bless you.

J0n@//th@n replies :

Quote:
Dear M@//gnu5,

My boss has good reason for asking you to do something. If he gave you a task, my suggestion is for you to complete it as soon as possible.

Regards,
J0n@th@//n

I called him after this. He was whining about the 'armed robbery' and how he doesn't have enough money to take the picture. He mentioned he would do it though, so we'll see.

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this 1 liner from him today :

Quote:
I AM SIMPLY BROKE.
Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic