SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have I got him off script?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would have been quicker to put the extra digits in

Quote:
Based on your mail I have been online with Fred smith and he told me that he has filled all the form properly on the reference number you talk about, he said he did not understand that colon very well that he only put 1145 on that reference number, if that is not acceptable by money gram I mean the reference number then you can correct it so the money can be send today, because if we did not receive the payment by the end of today then the demurrage will start counting from tomorrow. Because we have done all that is expected of us and to be frank with you I have never in counter such delay or trouble of receiving any security keeping fee of this great company since I became the head of delivering Team of Parcel Courier.
Just have a look at that form again all the form is filled out as directed but for the second to the last line which is the reference number between the sender and the receiver what he put there is 1145, so you can easily correct them their when you get to money gram or you can send the money through western union but the money has to get to our office today or it will enter demurrage from tomorrow which will be very costly for you, you will not say we did not inform you. This is payment you suppose to have been made since Monday 27th April 2009. Please for your own good interest I believe we have done our best in order to carry out our duty of delivering your parcel as instructed from unity trust bank, so it is now your duty to do the necessary things to get your parcel dispatched immediately.
Go through then form then if you fill that the reference number is not in order you then choose another thing and get us inform but you have to do all within your power to make sure this payment is made today, you have to bear this in mind or we will return this parcel back to unity trust bank because this security fee is in our terms and condition of service page which will deliver to you together with the cheque.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic