SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Safari Confirmed!!! and In Progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad just reported his crossing of the Benin-Nigeria border (IP confirmed) on his way to Lagos:

Quote:
Dear Steven,

I am in Nigeria now and found a cafe to send you this mail. You should send me a copy of your passport or ID card for identification.

I was able to get a number so call me as soon as you get this mail.

Cell phone number: ............

3vans.

The Lad journeyed to Lagos a day prior to my Character's arrival at MMA2 airport to obtain a working cell phone and to plan for other logistical arrangements. His erstwhile attorney partner will travel tomorrow for the airport meeting.

I did not start this bait intending a Safari, but the opportunity arose. My Char. is a middle-aged U.S. man responding to a next-of-kin scam. The Lad requested a $1,700 upfront attorney fee with another $3,000 in court costs to be paid later. I noticed the Lad was off-script quickly and did not provide me a phone number. He also seemed eager in his responses. So I thought a short cross-border journey could be a good first Safari attempt.

My Char. told the Lad that he found that flights from the U.S. to Nigeria were not that expensive (they really are not expensive), that a face-to-face meeting was the best way to start, and that to compensate for Lad's travel he would bring the entire $4,700 instead of just the upfront $1,700. Also, the Char. stated that if either party did not feel satisfied with the meeting the Char. would simply turn his journey into a short tourist holiday. The Lad readily agreed.

The airport rendezvous is scheduled for tomorrow evening. The Lad has promised to keep me updated with emails. I anticipate the Char. will land somewhere other than Lagos, and we will see how far these Lads are willing to travel.

Safari Closed lad accounts x 5
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well played! Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Nigel! beers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! Seriously, most newer baiters don't realize how hard it really can be to get a lad on safari. VERY impressive!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
sir_bob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make him go to 11 Nigel Wink
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the safari Nigel. Thumbs up

Think of having your flight diverted to the north to Abuja and making him come there to meet you to extend the safari?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Nigel!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lads are going to go to 11 and beyond!

As a matter of fact, we will see if they are motivated enough to continue their journey to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.

As it turns out my Char. will either miss his Lagos connection at Heathrow or the travel agency will have made a ticketing mistake.

I haven't decided which route to take. I will sleep on it tonight.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting. The safari really is more difficult than the trophy, but wastes so much more of the scammer's time and resources. It would be cheaper for the lad to be jailed. Keep us informed.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

COngrats, Nigel! Nice work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work Nigel!!! I've been baiting about four years now and the best I've achieved is a couple of fake passport scans. You are on a long and distinguished road to stardom.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many many congratulations!

May your lad get lost and streaded!

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lads are cooperative and are checking in via email as directed (IPs again confirmed). Their Nigerian mobile phone is in good working order. They have procured a cardboard display sign with the Character's name.

I am using another of my baiting characters to serve as the friend back home in the U.S. who is monitoring the situation and is serving as the communication go-between while the main character is in transit - I suspect he will be quite busy in a few hours.

From the Lads:
Quote:
we have already arrived in Lagos,Nigeria.We will be at the airport to pick you on your arrival.Please be observant to locate us as we will write your name in a display cardboard sheet.

Have a pleasant flight.Also inform the immigration that your friends are coming to pick you incase they ask you of hotel reservation.Please note that you are here strictly for holidays and not for business.

I don't think St3v3n (the char.) should pass on his hotel reservation. Do the Lads have other accommodations in mind?

My other baiter character (B3rn4rd) telephoned the Lads and had this to say via email:

Quote:
Mr. 3vans - it was good to speak with you a moment ago. I thought we had a good phone connection and we understood each other OK, but just to review - St3v3n telephoned me just after arriving at Heathrow airport. His flight from Houston was OK no problems. I told him I was able to telephone you yesterday OK. He was going to go through U.K. transit Immigration & Customs to connect with the flight to Lagos.

I will plan to call you soon after St3v3n's arrival. I would like to speak with him in person (and/or email me) before he departs the Lagos airport

The second Lad writes:
Quote:
you will not miss us as you pass the immigration at the airport.

Don't worry, I don't think St3v3n will miss the Lads at the airport, because...

He will have missed his connection at Heathrow and will have decided to take the very next BA flight to Nigeria which happens to arrive in Abuja, not Lagos!

We will see how motivated and resourceful these Lads are.

Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats clapping

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
ihatespam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(newbie question> what would be a safari? make a lad to travel?
someone could give me any topic link with more explanations?)

Anyway, if you did that, congrats! Very Happy
ihatespam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(okie-dokie, already read the thread with the definitions.
My, how many things there are!)
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats.
Quote:
My Lad reported crossing of the Benin-Nigeria border on his way to Lagos:

Most lads cross the other way for a 5afari. Well done. Twisted Evil

p.
MuguBasher
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Safari's can be tricky but this guy seems very eager!

You are just an idiot. Who cares about the money? Of course there will be added charges. You can go fuck your mother for all I care. We will hand your shipment over to the police if you do not make payments in a the next seven days. Liar!
"so hope you will be ready with the advanced payment , before i send the rest."

And how dare you fool your self and think you are fooling the diplomatic service???
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nigel Tuffnel - Congratulations on the safari, lets hope its the first of many..... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure enough, our Character St3v3n missed his Heathrow connection to Lagos because of concerns about sick passengers on his flight from Houston. He went to a temporary quarantine.

St3v3n's good friend B3rn4rd, serving as communications go-between back home in Texas, delivered the news with a phone call to our Lad 3vans an hour and a half after the scheduled arrival. 3vans was suprisingly calm about the matter. 3vans and B3rn4rd planned to follow up with phone calls and email. The first follow-up phone call to 3vans was not answered. The following email was sent:

Quote:
Dear 3vans,

On St3v3n's behalf, I am very sorry for the delay at the airport. The world wide Swine Influenza epidemic has a lot of health officials afraid. It did not help that St3v3n was on a flight from Houston, where there recently were Swine Flu deaths and is near Mexico where the epidemic is centered.

I have since spoken to him and as I write this he is now boarding the next British Airways flight to Nigeria, BA Flight 83 that arrives in Abuja at 4:35 AM in the morning. He plans to sleep a lot upon his arrival and he is not feeling well, so would like to make arrangements to meet in Abuja.

Please let me know when you can arrive in Abuja.

Sincerely,

B3rn4rd

I don't know if the Lads will continue on to Abuja or if they will return home, but this has been an enjoyable journey for me.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would really be terrible if St3v3n came down with the swine flu and had to be quarantined again in Abuja Twisted Evil

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your safari! I know they aren't easy. clapping

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nige - you rock!!!!!!

Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Consuela B. Hammick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great! Congratulations. Smile
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before going to bed a few hours ago I thought the bait was over. My second character B3rn4rd (first character St3v3n's friend serving as communication go-between during travel) attempted to communicate again with our Benin Lads by phone and email with no response.

St3v3n arrived safely in Abuja, Nigeria in the early A.M. having missed his previous day's connection flight to Lagos (held for temporary Swine Flu quarantine at Heathrow). After 30+ hours travel, he was going to catch up on sleep at some un-named hotel.

This morning, we received this from Lad 3vans:

Quote:
Dear St3v3n and B3rn4rd,

We are at Abuja international Airport since early morning but couldn't see you,we will wait till 11pm before going back to Lagos and then Benin.

3vans.

His erstwhile attorney D4ni3l is not happy:
Quote:
Attn:

We left for Abuja immediately we got the news of his going to Abuja but till now we could not see Mr. St3v3n. I must say that am sick and tired of this running around, I will be leaving very soon so maybe 3vans will be waiting or he may be going back with me to Lagos and then to Benin.

So I still advice that he take a flight to Benin today or tomorrow if he want me to e a party to this.I have a lot of things doing.

Thanks,

D4ni3l

B3rn4rd's reply:
Quote:
Dear 3vans,

I have been calling and calling your telephone - no answer.

Steven called me when he arrived in Abuja. He was very tired (30 plus hours of travel) and went to a hotel to sleep. He thought he would sleep until the afternoon.

Since I cannot get through by telephone, please keep checking email. St3v3n or I will communicate by email.

B3rn4rd

What is next?

Hat tip to Worf, but St3v3n will come down with flu symptoms and will check himself into some Abuja medical clinic. Maybe 3vans can find him?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic