SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE DICKBOI TRIBUTE SITE!! *** CAPTION COMPETITION p6 ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to help you wrote:
What's the argument about? About Dickie's honesty, right?

Ok, how about Paranoid sending Dickie $100/$50/$25 for a few t-shirts? If you get the t-shirts, he's cool and we're pricks.

This is so very sad to me. You have been here what a month and already you are talking like a baiter.

See the thing is, dickboi will be getting much much more than a simple $100 USD when we are through with 419eater. We will seize the corporate yacht and as many of those fancy cars you all drive. That will just be the beginning. Also, I already contributed more that a paultry $100 USD to the fund to help dickboi (doesn't he have a proper name?).

Doratheexplorer wrote:
No scammer is human.

See, this is what I get so nauseous about. Of course they are human, we have all decended from the same branches of the same trees. Some have tails and some do not. Dora, I am sorry to see you be so brutal, it must be the company you have been keeping in that attic. Evil or Very Mad

Kasamasum wrote:
Too bad it had to end on such a sad note with possible legal action. Here's to hoping you get off the hook. Even if you don't, I guess we can still say it was worth it, right?

This is the very thinking that has caused the problem. The old "end justifies the means". In the process innocents are harmed and injured. This is a no win kind of thinking that will just lead to more pain. Confused

I want to help you wrote:
Why do the people who sympathize with him and want to send him money ...

Why do they not want to send their own money?

This proves the brainwashing that goes on here. Can you not see the pain that has been caused to this lad... er... victim (old habits). The amount of money that Famoh got from his law suit would just astound you. If there were not a court ordered gag on the settlement, I would flash the six figure number about to you. Get a grip!

dr stephen williams, I will pray for you. You must have a lot of deep seated anger and pain in your past. I hope that you can look at yourself in the mirror each and every day being proud of what you do to innocents. I frankly cannot believe the things that come from your mouth. Shame, just shame. Crying or Very sad

Bombast wrote:
I don't have that kind of money right now!
Just wait until the law suit sir, there are ways to get blood from a stoned turnip.

@blah, you speak the truth there even if it is for a few of us only. Thank you for the PMs too supporting my support. We shall prevail again! Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:

Is this blah admitting to being a scamming scumbag as well as a ladhugger?

Ya know, call me any names you want guys and gals! At least I have the moral fortitude to stand up for another HUMAN BEING'S rights! Not to mention having a sliver of decency and a SLICE of regret for my past transgressions!

What has happened here is DESPICABLE! Hang your heads in shame 419eater! I'm out of here!

Dickboi, I'll be waiting for your message. You and I don't have to endure this kind of abuse EVER AGAIN!

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on Mods isn't it about time you started getting the banstick out and hitting a few of these ladhuggers with it. Do we really want them knowing all of our secrets and telling their scammer friends.

This is a baiting site, not somewhere for Paranoid and his ladhugging cronies to play kissy kissy with scammers.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Typical ladaphobic response. Rolling Eyes

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Though I had joined earlier, I had left off visiting this site a few years in between. Now I'm back, and it seems in the meantime a few people, who were mistreated by members of this site, have had legal action and won.

I mean, people actually received compensation for damages from this site!!! Shocked

Now, my advice to Mr. DB would be, if I were his friend (which I am considering to become, btw) to go the legal route and claim compensation for all the hard work he had had to do.

Caption: Exhibit No:1, Your Honour, I was made to dig this hole, I have the orders to prove it, yet I was not paid for it, Your Honour.

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kasamasum wrote:
What we baiters do is for the greater good and if you don't belive in that and still come here then you can just go f-word yourself.

I will not contribute any money to the fund kthx.

Thanks for your support, Kasamasum! I knew we could count on you! (You are a great mentee, by the way! )

ridiculously sappy, scared of his own shadow, and can't even figure out how to purchase coasters, ParaNoid wrote:
Dora, I am sorry to see you be so brutal, it must be the company you have been keeping in that attic.

Sweetie, you ain't seen brutal yet. I have decided to donate my monthly Eater salary back to Rover et al, to pay for any potential legal action from your crazy, stupid, sure-to-fail lawsuit. And to show how serious I really am, I am going to additionally donate in US dollars (via secure PayPal) an amount to equal the total contributed by the lad-huggers on this forum. So go ahead. Keep collecting your piddling little amounts for dickboi. Eater will still have more.

(And my attic is surprisingly empty right now, thank you very much for adding salt to my wounds! Twisted Evil )

Have any of you noticed your little precious smallboi lad hasn't been back? Is he scared? Shocked Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read that some lads are genetically predisposed towards scamming. They can't help it it's in their genes. A little more understanding of this issue is what's needed.

I blame society and the media.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
I read that some lads are genetically predisposed towards scamming. They can't help it it's in their genes. [strike]A little more understanding of this issue[/strike] selective sterilisation is what's needed.

@windypops - I've corrected your typo for you

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
I read that some lads are genetically predisposed towards scamming. They can't help it it's in their genes.

Yeah, it's in their genes alright. Because their scamming daddys f*cked goats.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You people need counseling. Evil or Very Mad

This has got me all stressed out. My psychic transom and karmic aura have been thrown into complete chaos by this.

I'll have to meditate and primal chant for at least five hours while hugging a tree to cleanse my system of all this negativity. I'm all misaligned thanks to you lot.

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAPPY NOW!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CAPTION:

"These new WHO guidelines on safe disposal of used tissues are going a bit too far..."

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is a baiting site, not somewhere for Paranoid and his ladhugging cronies to play kissy kissy with scammers.

Now this I resent, call me a lad hugger all you like but a members sexual preference is irrellevant, if it is my preference to kiss lads than what business is it of yours, next thing you will be saying is that minority groups should get lower eater salaries

As it turns out my preference is for beautiful women and I am not a lad kisser*

*Not that there is anything wrong with that

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that minority groups should get lower eater salaries

And this is to remind mods that you have not yet finalised my claim for the few years that I was forced to be away. Another lawsuit on your hands, if you do not cough up quick.

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
Kasamasum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blah the moron wrote:
Ya know, call me any names you want guys and gals! At least I have the moral fortitude to stand up for another HUMAN BEING'S rights! Not to mention having a sliver of decency and a SLICE of regret for my past transgressions!

I think this is the root of the problem. Is Dickboy really human? I was thinking maybe some kind of grub. Do dungbeetles have rights?

blah the ladhugger wrote:
What has happened here is DESPICABLE! Hang your heads in shame 419eater! I'm out of here!

Please let the door hit you in the face when I slam it shut.

blah who doesn't have a case wrote:
Dickboi, I'll be waiting for your message. You and I don't have to endure this kind of abuse EVER AGAIN!

Are you really that naive? Do you think Dickboy really will go through with a lawsuit against eater? If I were him I'd rather not go throguh all the humiliation again no matter how much money I'd get in the end.
Saving face > Dollaz

And seriously, what does he have for evidence? Didn't he delete all those emails that could be used as proof a while back, when Sir C got arrested? If you don't got those you can't prove anything so your precious multi million dollar lawsuit is all for naught. Nyah nyah pthhbt!
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update, the fund now stands at $4560.22 due to an influx of donations overnight, including one very large donation of $400 from somebody who wants to remain anonymousitismic. Thanks GussetMonkey.

To the gorram person who keeps descending evil curses upon me by personal message, your attempts at decimalisation of my life are in vain as I carry my totem with me at all times. Go hug your goat mothers horns. You cannot curdlerise my beer over the interweb.

I have yet to hear from the victim, so those of you who wish to apologise in person will have to wait, but I am keeping your personal messages on file and will send them to him eventually.

Big hugs.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need more ammunition.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Caption:

"OK - I'm all set. Lower the goat!"

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excuse the mess I had some friends over for a fondue party

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Caption:

"Hang on a minute - you're telling me I have to dig the hole for them AND stay down here to wipe their arses?!?!????????"

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it's been in the family for 5 generations

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Caption:

Dickboi had to admit, that although the little joke that was played on him over two and half years by those Eaters was the funniest thing he had ever read in his life, he wished the ground would just open up beneath him to save his humiliation and international shame.

*Sorry dickboi, they made me write that* Wink

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dig for victory!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caption:

Dickiboi realised that "Mine... All Mine" wasn't his favourite slogan any more."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am donating $5,000 USD to the Dickboi fund. I can't believe the cruelty of people around here, making someone do all of that travelling and digging for nothing. This time you've gone too far.

Like I didn't torture my Abeche lad enough.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm an emotional wreck and don't know which way to go.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic