SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Seems this Lad is reading my replies ;-)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is another reply to the same ad I put up from the same ip address but a different email address. I also replied to this one from a different email address. Basically I have two baits on the go. I've been trying very hard to be progressively obnoxious in my replies and this Lad finally pays attention but carries on regardless as you will see in the last email. Its the same old I love you/transfer these millions for me baiting scam. Nobody loves anyone that MUCH without knowing them and NO there isn't really a pot o'gold at the end of the rainbow methinks now Twisted Evil

This starts with me replying back to their reply to my ad which was to another email account I want to keep hidden as its my real email address:

Quote:

Good Day Maureen

Thank you for your reply to my personal advert and please forgive me forgive for not replying sooner to you my dear as I have just come back from safari in Nairobi, Kenya, Africa. I am a vetinary surgeon and I hope you like animals? I have a large practise here in the Cotswolds here in our county Yorkshire in lower Scotland. Are you familiar with the UK? How may I be of assistance to you and how may we help each other? Please reply shortly I would dealy love to hear back from you and more about you?

Regards Dick Hid x

Script...

Quote:
How are you today? i am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site.I am Miss Muareen Zinga Age 23 ft 5/6 wt 59.I am the only daughter of Late Dr Patrick Zinga from Sudan in Africa,who died as a result of the war in my country .My father was the deputy majority leader of the parliament. he is the owner of Zinger minerals (LTD) before he was assasinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning.
But i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighbouring country,(Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force and I am residing here now as a refugee.
Meanwhile,I am writting to you now in a Reverend's computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!.

I will like to know what you do for a living,remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you at the first time.Here is one of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart
Maureen

Turning up the volume here...

Quote:
Hi Maureen I am fine today how are you my dear? I don't think you read all of my long extended email as I already explained to you I am a vetinary surgeon who heals animals. I live on a big farm and I have horses, cows, pigs, dogs, cats, geese and ducks. I take care of sick animals and make them feel better. I also go on safari in Nairobi, Kenya and like to hunt and shoot bull elephants, lions, tigers, rhino, hippos, etc I hope you understand this is a hobby for me and helps me let off steam so I can be more relaxed.

Now my dear please tell me more about you and your predicament and how may I help you?

Regards Dick

I added tigers to see if the Lad was paying attention as there are no tigers in Africa unless they are in a zoo but not yet. My next reply after this one below I was drunk as well that night but mind you it got a reaction after this one Twisted Evil

Quote:
My Dearest,

I am glad to use these opportunity to write to you. Hope you are fine.
Sorry for delaying my reply.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person I have now is Rev. Steven adams who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).The pastors e-mail adress is([email protected])

He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-773185719) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favourite language is english but our Nubian and Nilo-Hamitic but I speak english very fluently because both my father and mother studied in europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed

Yours in love,
Maureen

Now I've totally flipped...

Quote:
My Maureen

How are you my dear? Unfortunatley I have had a very bad day and I had to shoot one of my horses dead in the head. It was most unpleasant brains were splattered everywhere and my good tux was ruined. Can you send me more details of this transaction you have mentioned?

Yours Truly

Dick

And the reaction...

Quote:
Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day.. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.Darling i must express my annoyance over you for the way you trated your horse that led to its death.Well what has happened has happened, i urge you to forget all about that and forge ahead for God knows the best.I love you.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

SCOTIA BANK PLC UK.
([email protected])
([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Paul Leeds.
Telephone number: +44-703-181-9003

+44-703-181-8964
Fax number +447005930861
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Patrick Zinga
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Godline MaureenZinga
Amount deposited:$5.3million
Account Number: SCOTIAUK/7852356201/QB/90/B

Godline is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Maureen is the name that people and friends know me with .Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Maureen

I have to lie down for a bit before I think of another reply Laughing
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats funny, keep killing your animals. Tell her the hoof in mouth disease has struck upon the Geese and Flamingo's. It was a painstaking process, but eventually you "resolved" the problem.

*I do not condone the actual injury of animals*

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Jantar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe its a new trend that they are now reading the emails. The last 3 messages I've had from this http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162230 vlad have all been totally on script, but with a p.s. that shows my messages have been read.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Canadian419 No animal were hurt in the realms of my imagination Laughing

However the perverted vet has replied back with a twist he is also a religious fanatic amonst other things. Fans of Pulp fiction here may spot some familiar and heartwarming script from said movie. Twisted Evil

Quote:
My Darling Maureen,

Thank you for your reply I love you lots. I drool over your pics every nite Wink Don't worry about the horse I have gotten over it already. Besides I didn't like the way he was looking at me in the long cool dark shades of the evening tides. I have eyes now only for you my one and only true love, my dearest, sweetest Maureen (",)

Now to business and despite my vast inheritance and trustfunds which runs into millions of pounds sterling anyway (is there any other better currency) which says I am well off and a gentleman of leisure I am a man of the ways of the world also. Luke 15:45 "He that knoweth the ways of mankind shall surely knoweth the way of himself everlasting and shall be exalted into the place most high. Yea verily do you do well to listen unto him and follow his path. For he is truly his brothers keeper."

By The Grace of God Himself He hath declared that man and woman shall be brought together as equals and none shall be lesser than the other! Do you agree with me Maureen? We will be equals and therefore after much due and deliberate considerations cannot accept 20%. For us to be equal in this joint venture we must be equally provided is this truly not fair to both parties to develop everlasting happiness and endurance in our coital relationships? I absolutely insist on 50% of the deal do you agree?

So before I contact the bank my darling can we clear up this slight glitch in our future relationship? Trust me I know what I am doing and I have more money than you offer so it will be an added bonus. Do you want to join me in this added adventure only say the word and it will be done. Ezekial 25:15 "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Now my love whan we meet I hope you love bondage and S&M altogether great fun we will have and share together every night on the hour allnight long. Don't fret my dearest I keep all my goodies in a buried vault under the ground for our carnal pleasures only not to mention handcuffs, racks, whips, etc all loving cleaned and polished just for you my dear. Don't wory my dear the police never come out this way so they will never hear the screams!!!

I feel rathar excited now and must end this epistle urgently please reply back as soon as you can so we can liberate thee from your camp safe and soundly and live in everlasting harmonious activities together for ever and ever...

Yours Excruciatingly

Much Love

Dick XXX

The Lad replied back amazingly fast but i think I'm loosing him or confusing him now Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
From Maureen Zinga Sat Apr 25 11:33:48 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta295.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.142.237.123 (HELO n10.bullet.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.237.123) by mta295.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 25 Apr 2009 04:33:49 -0700
Received: from [68.142.230.29] by n10.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2009 11:33:48 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t2.bullet.re2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2009 11:33:48 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.100] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2009 11:33:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2009 11:33:39 -0000
Received: (qmail 10372 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Apr 2009 11:33:48 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1240659228; bh=RrpheJjI0CeliV+R5qEGv40qGSG95mY5G9WPz8JAc5I=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=aD+FdK0NjVHs/W9Ep5+rkdrx7yLn88Vh8xedlb2sGaTEBLYAPq5yCW8+DPB9lkz5QhQXoY7/KrERsXRYiMabdeEKXdfcSjQ3edJ0q3Lq8/W07Cb4/zpG9B81TagafI6JYbyPt06jWXikN21SvwS94TGg8kZ4n1guutz6c/VkII4=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=oYwQJc2o/wWG8oAPB02h51f2TMCZig372u/SNMbuBw18gIlAG10lGxG7S4eAaA6iBRPKMd2k7DZD+FoDRRNLf2QLFlRlWKLUEzJ448GmkOfwR146pV8AXQGj3qf3gNoay5YuSMGS7RUTVBAdv0OoM98VHCFbjh4MLiJmPxWWVNA=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [196.207.251.114] by web112212.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 25 Apr 2009 04:33:48 PDT
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 04:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified Maureen Zinga <[email protected]> View contact details
Subject: I need your assistance
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1371585400-1240659228=:9579"
Content-Length: 2156

Compact Headers
Dick my love,
I read and understood your mail very well as I am happy that God has brought you into my life so that you will wipe away tears from my eyes.
I am short of words as I am yet to know how happy I will be the day that I will bid farewell to this place and join you over there.
Really,it is really surprising that you are making demand of 50% from this money knowing too well that it is the only thing that I inherited from my parents.
But be as it may,my most priority at the moment is my freedom and I can not compromise my freedom because of money and it is on that premise that I have accepted the give you 50% of the total money inasmuch as you will help me out of this place.
In the light of the above,I will like you to try and contact the bank immediately so that they will transfer this money into your account and I will joyfully leave here and join you over there.
I wait for your mail.

"I am short of words" I bet he is, doesnt like when he is being played at his own game isn't that right pal? No Maureen, etc at the end either? Revenge I now realise is sweet lets see if I can mess with your head a bit more seein as your're making a career out of messin with peoples heads anyway heehee Cool
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's still on script and obviously didn't read your last e-mail, or feel it was necessary to reply - she may not have even understood S&M...

Twisted Evil Since you started down that road, I'd keep asking her if she liked the whip,how she liked it, etc...(keep it slow with just a couple questions in one e-mail)...

I'd ignore the money discussion ... I personally do romance scammers, so I'm biased that way...but it seems since she called you "love" and all that I'd take it in that direction

Not been that good at straight baiting yet - but I'm working on it

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ivana thanks I've decided to follow up on Canadian419's hoof in mouth disease scenario sounds good to me and I haven't had time to reply been too busy in my own life but my Lad misses me already. Read on...

Quote:
Long time!!!

Wednesday, 29 April, 2009 12:16 AM

To: [email protected]

Hi Dick,
I have received no mail from you for some days and wish to know if anything is the matter that made you to cease to write to me

My reply is...

Quote:
My Darling Maureen

Please accept my sincerest apologies I understand you must me be fretting now not hearing from me but I have had the most dreadful week I must tell you. All of my geese and flamingos have been struck with the the most awful disease the dreaded hoof in mouth disease and the farm has been littered with dead birds everywhere. I have had to painstakingly clear up this mess with the help of the authorities. It was mentioned briefly on the news did you see it?

Oh of course not forgive e my dear for your predicamnet but soon I hope we will be united and happy together. Tell me what you expect of me when we are together? Do you like children and how many would you like to have my sweet? The good news is my stocks are soaring which I invested in a couple of years ago and I am now worth €10 million on paper anyways. Please tell me you want to have children I want to know more about how you feel about this...After all an empire is no good to us if we have nobody to run it (",)

I hope you are keeping well in your camp and safe and sound and give my regards to the priest in your camp will you?

Much Love

Dick XXX
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad ain't giving up on the money that easily though... Smile

Quote:
I love you

Thursday, 30 April, 2009 8:27 AM
From: "Maureen Zinga" <[email protected]>View contact details To: [email protected]

My love,

I felt happy now as I got this mail from you as I have been worried all these days that I have received no mail from you.
How are you doing and how about your health and job?I hope that you are OK and healthy.
It is a pity to hear that your gees and flamingoes are dying.What is the cause of their sickness?
Really,I welcome the idea of having children with you but you have to make it formal.I mean if you will be ready to marry me as your wife.
Be as it may,i will like to know if you have contacted the bank for the transfer of this money into your account.
I love you with all my heart and hope to see you soon.

My reply including getting the name wrong...

Quote:
Thank you for your concern Margaret I am feeling much better now (",)
Of course I would marry you as my wife there is no problem there is there? You seem to have good child bearing hips and could probably stand a few. How many children would you liekt o have after all money is no option now is it really. Which do you prefer to have girls or boys? What would you like your first born to be? Of course nature chooses in the end Wink

I'm sad to admit to you that I can't find the email you sent me with the bank details. it was in my inbox now it is gone. Sometimes I allow my maid in here to clean my office and desk and leave my computer on when I am not here maybe she deleted it? If you don't mind could you send me the bank details again my love?

Talk to you soon,

All my love Dick xxx
wattaman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The flamingos died... m8, you're crazy.... how come they don't realise you're making fun of them, I wonder !?!
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol wattaman this lad is not very educated methinks but cute enough to con people he thinks Twisted Evil

Here's the latest he is reading my emails and now I'm getting annoyed at his cheek read on...

Quote:
My heart

Saturday, 2 May, 2009 12:00 AM
From: "Maureen Zinga" <[email protected]>To: [email protected]

Honey,

Thanks for your mail.I will like to have 3 children.Two boys and one girl and you?
It surprises me as you wrote that you could not see the contact information of the bank which I gave to you.How can you allow your maid to have access to your private mail box?Does it mean that your mail is reading all my mails to you?
Meanwhile,find below the contact information of the bank as you requested.

SCOTIA BANK PLC UK.
([email protected])
([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Paul Leeds.
Telephone number: +44-703-181-9003

+44-703-181-8964
Fax number +447005930861
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Patrick Zinga
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Godline Maureen Zinga
Amount deposited:$5.3million
Account Number: SCOTIAUK/7852356201/QB/90/B

I love you and hope to see you soon.

Now I'm turning the screws tighter on this LAD and refusing to play along and drawing the agony out for him, not me, longer plus I used my own bait earlier see previous emails above where I informed him I have lots of money already lets just call it a counter bait heehee...Who's dangling the carrot now eh? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Darling why two boys and one girl? Please explain? I would much rathar have two girls and one boy (",) Which order would you prefer to have them in? Medical science can accomplish wonders these days! Do you like bondage and S&M my dear? Wink

Love Dick xxx

I've decided as well to take Ivana's suggestion and play out the S&M idea a bit longer to mess with his head and his GREED lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic