SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tip/Hints anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cindy may have dumped me, but I'm not sure. This is the second time she has asked my permission to carry on her bait. That in itself seems weird.

Since I was going ot be AFK, I sent her 2 emails on Friday, one from each of my characters. They are as follows:

Quote:
Dave wrote:

Hi Cindy,

I amleaving for the weekend now. You should know that I am a rabid hunter. I love the joy of nature and shooting things. I have never done an African Safari, but maybe one day you and I can go and shoot animals together. It would be so wonderful.For now though, I must go as my friends are waiting for me I won't be back until Monday. I have tucked your pictures into my suitcase, I will put them up where I can see them at night.

This weekend we are hunting jackalope. They are very difficult to catch. If I shoot one, I'll dedicate it to you, and maybe send its heart over. Wouldn't that be lovely!?

I'll speak with you again on monday.
Dave.

Then later in the Day Chris (the prick) wrote:

Quote:

Let me start off with a little introduction. I know who you are and what you are about. You are posing as someone who loves Dave, just so you can get to his money. He has worked hard his whole life, and the last thing he needs is someshithead taking his wealth from him.

It was Dave'd money that started this business, and we both have done well with it. We have the biggest fleet on the eastern seaboard, and we are expanding into the meditrranean. If some puke comes and takes Dave's cash, we won't have enough to make that expansion. You keep your hands off Dave or I'll call FBI.

Now, maybe I can cut a deal with you. We are moving boats all the time. Some of these things are huge, it would be easy to put a box of whatever in them and make some extra cash on the side. I know you guys need ways to move your stuff. We get close to shore, and you can meet us in a fishing boat or whatever to make transfers.

Let me know if you're interested.
Chris

When I came online yesterday I had th efollowing from Cindy:
Quote:
Dear Uncle i have receive your emails but to my surprise i have also receive another email from Chris which i will be including in this email that am sending now to you.Uncle as it is now i have decided to go to the bank by monday morning to inform them that they should stop everything concerning my request because your friend is making me feel bad because i requested for a help from you.I have seen that it is not going to work out and if you know that you are still interested to help me i will be more than happy you come here in person so that we can go to the bank together so that you can see everything yourself and also know that am not trying to cheat on you as your friend chris have been acussing me.Uncle with out this i am no longer willing to contiune with you but rather to go and inform the bank that i don't want my inheritance to be release to you any longer but know that my god will never allow anything bad to happen to an orphan like me.below is the email i received from your friend chris.

Regards

Cindy

Let me start off with a little introduction... Rest of Chris' email

The lad seems pretty focused to me. Not sure how far I can pull him in various strange places. Any ideas, or should I let this one go and try a new bait instead? Its not like there is any shortage.
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're still in good shape. It's a bluff, she(he) won't let you off the hook so easily. Try writing back with lots of surprise and worry that Chris contacted her. Tell her you'll do whatever you can to get rid of him, if she'll only promise to continue with you. Then work with her to figure things out.

I once told a scammer that I had given my business manager power of attorney over me so I couldn't get any money without him. I ended up having my lad represent me to get it revoked. He was a barrister after all. Laughing

Oh the forms. They seemed endless at times. Twisted Evil

Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip.

Dave Replied this afternoon. We'll have to see if Cindy replies overnight.

Quote:

Hello Cindy,

I have only just gotten the computer running again. I think Chris was very upset on the weekend. When I came home, the screen was smashed and a number of cords were cut. I hope this reaches you.

I am very surprised by Chris' email to you. I have not seen him today, since he os on delivery to California right now. I can tell you this though, I will have some very strong words for him when he gets back! I can't believe he threatened an orphan! And that he is offering to do something illegal with our client's boats is terrible! I may have to let him go. Would you fire him over this or just discipline him? I'll do whatever you say if you lust promise to stay true to me. We share something beautiful.

I think I could push Chris out of our partnership very easily. My money founded this company, he had the contacts.With him out of the way, things could go so much better. What do you suggest? Do you think we can still trust him?

I am very sorry you had to make a trip to the bank. I think I would do the same if someone threatened me the way Chris threatened you. You must do whatever it takes to keep safe dear. don't let anyone hurt you or it would be the end of me!

Please write back and tell me you still love me. It so breaks my heart to think of life without you!

Dave.

PS - Our hunt was a success - we caught 2 Jackel0pe, I shot one myself! Do you want the heart? I have it on dry ice to keep it safe for you.

All bets are off as to whether she keeps up the game. I think this is where we see if the Lad will fall off his script. I really hope he asks for the "Jackal0pe heart." That would be fun to send.

I find it interesting that he stuck with "Dave" rather than going for the more lucrative, but riskier opportunity with Chris.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to you Horace for this wonderful reply. I like it when a baiters victim-character expresses his deep concern, sympathy and compassion for the poor ladish orphan-character and the unlucky situation (which is partly just the lads invention and partly the result of the bait) Laughing

Horace Manua wrote:
I find it interesting that he stuck with "Dave" rather than going for the more lucrative, but riskier opportunity with Chris.

This is, what I would have expected. Chris accuses the lad of being a sweetheart-scammer "You are posing as someone who loves Dave, just so you can get to his money". To make a person, who is aware of scam, fall for a scam is so much more work for the lad. Better keeping to the guillible Dave.

What will be the next twist in your plot? Will Chris repent and apologise to Dave and Cindy? Or will he keep silent only to come back to course trouble, when things looked too good for the lad.

Cindy wrote:
i am no longer willing to contiune with you but rather to go and inform the bank that i don't want my inheritance to be release to you any longer but know that my god will never allow anything bad to happen to an orphan like me

This does not mean he droped you. When a lad drops you, he stops sending mails. This is just blackmailing you: Either you act serious and pay now, or you will never see that inheritance. So better you act wisely now. Knowing that her God will never allow anything bad to happen to her can be very reassuring here. Whatever may go wrong, at least a part of the fault will be on her God, who allowed this havoc with the confused MTCN or whatnot to happen to an orphan like her Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Horace Manua wrote:
lust promise

please keep all discussion of lust promises in the love-scams forum Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic