SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE DICKBOI TRIBUTE SITE!! *** CAPTION COMPETITION p6 ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How curious that the lad-huggers seem to be having something of a revival. Is it the Obama factor, yet again?

Anyway, my task is to get this tosser and his associates put behind bars, where they belong.

Which I am doing - the trail of evidence is enormous. And dickboi: let me tell you that if you manage to make it out of Ghana and you then set foot within a 50 mile radius of Kachia, the EFCC will certainly catch ya (geddit?!?!??? Very Happy ) (but it's true).

Several of you have asked what dickboi's real name is. Actually he was born "Toto Goatman", in recognition of the circumstances of his conception.

Despite this, he was actaully a reasonably academic child - hence his ability to talk the hind legs off a goat (he can also **** the hind legs off a goat, but that's another story).

One of the dozens of hilarious baits he fell for (I did say "academic", not "intelligent" Rolling Eyes ) was trying to skim off big dollaz (euroz) from European Union research grants to universities. Posing as a corrupt EU funding official, I told him that if he did some research into funding needs at his old university for me, I would authorise a huge grant (why does that make me think of LA prostitutes and cars?) to be paid to it, and bribe the officials there to accept a lower amount so we could pocket the difference between us.

I already knew that dickboi was some kind of graduate, but with this bait I got him to reveal all sorts of details about his education. At the time he had been living in Romania, and trying to operate scams from there (as well as doing some legitimate work). And this ties in with his claimed CV, which was:

Quote:
Bachelor of Science- Accounting- Univerisity of Lagos- Nigeria (1996)
Bachelor of Science- Economics-University of Nigeria-UNEC (2001)
Bachelor of Art- Policital Science University Of Bucharest (Universitatea de Bucuresti, facultatea de Stiinte Politice) (2005)

Over the years I have gathered so many trophies, and so much real life information, that only now am I finding the time to piece it all together and close everything down.

One thing I would like to do, with your help, is to get dickboi stripped of his university degrees. He has brought shame on those institutions. I am also going to start a viral campaign at these universities via Facebook, using dickboi's real life data and some examples of his hilarious trophies, such as the Hamas Hooter photos and the medical insurance forms. This could soon become a worldwide phenomenon, so my publisher has advised me to hold back some of the even funnier material for the book and film (the trick is to leave the public wanting more Very Happy ).

Anyway, this is a call to anyone in Eaterland with any experience of, or contacts at, the above universities, to please PM me so we can start the campaign together. Remember - we need to get dickboi stripped of his degrees, as well as warning everyone about him, and spreading even more hilarity in these gloomy times! Very Happy

Thanks!

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murray, here's a quote from one of DickyBoi's chat sessions with Sir C

Quote:

10:54 He will be here to sign off some of the account opening documents to be presented by Necs's account officer on investment issues or a Sudanese bank representative
David C0nti will be here... I going to arrive someone to play that role.

Why would a legitimate businessman arranging a legitimate business transaction need to invent people to be involved in the deal?

Anyway, can't sit here chatting with ladhuggers, I've got bank accounts to report and fake sites to kill.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MeridianAlicante wrote:
( Acquiris Quodcumque Rapis princple would see it thrown out)

The Aqcuris Quodcumque Rapis principle does not apply in this case. It is over-ridden by the Intentus Harmus Pubus clause.

You state that it would be laughed out of court but you are obviously unaware that this isn't the first time this has happened and that victims of this kind of heinous "baiting" have already received positive judgements in the courts and large amounts of compensation.

The only way out of this mess and the only way to possibly avert legal action is if the baiters concerned write full written apologies to dickboi. If he accepts those apologies in a written reply a judge would look upon the matter as closed. If he doesn't accept them, then he has a very, very good case in a court of law.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightly, I am so proud that some of the members here have the decency to do the right thing

I will leave it in your hands to deal with this, just let me know if you need anything and I will be happy to help get justice for this poor abused individual Confused

As mentioned, I have already organised funding for the fight if required

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, I'm getting tired of this. Once again we are turning against ourselves and goat-fighting each other. The hardened nasty people amongst you will continue to abuse victims like Dickboi and others will continue to bring some ethicalmafacion into what you do here.

I have set up a new Eater Victim Account (details available from the accounts section in the secure part of the forum) for anyone who wants to make a small donation to Dickboi. I'm not asking for much, just what you spent on your breakfast today - say $40 or $50, but if a couple of hundred of you make a donation, it will at least cover his internet cafe costs. I will keep the money in Escrow until we hear from him.

Current balance is $50 from myself to get the ball rolling.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Er, guys - I hate to interrupt but I've got my job to do as well.

I repeat - PM me if you have any links to the three universities I mentioned.

Thanks

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightly - Having now done my research, I withdraw my comment. Fabricati Diem overrides the principle that I thought applied.

I will now withdraw from this discussion, as I can't afford to be sued. Good day.

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well I for one have experienced a roller coaster of emotions and as dickboi would say - been there(and there and there and there) done that (and that and that............) and got the t-shirt

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Star A Star wrote:
and got the t-shirt

That's more than Emil did Laughing

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a hole-ly unfunny comment.

Stop it or I'm Ghana get cross.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone told the victim of the existence of the UK Sponsored Emigration Scheme for those upset and distressed by victimisation of an injurious and harmful nature.

It seems to me that he has a solid case and one that would enable payment of his passage, and back, if he doesn't find it comfortable, and then his university education would be financed with residential fees and provision for internet costs to enable him to keep in contact with his friends worldwide.

If there's anyone with a knowledge of UK emigration law and procedures, I'm sure they could assist this demonised and bullied victim to make a successful application that would bring him the support he deserves.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people here have displayed an Accra'd sense of humour.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, in all seriousness, I really do feel bad for this guy. People are being so mean to him, and he doesn't deserve it.

Dickboi, I actually do feel bad. I didn't have anything to do with it, but from reading all the stuff on here, it still affects me. I am willing to send you 200 US dollars, if that will make you feel better. I know it wont fix the hardship you have been through, but is a start.

Just PM me your bank details, and we can go from there.

Thanks.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all those who have made donations so far, the current total stands at $1272. Okay, it may not seem much by our Western standards, but as Dickboi is in Africa he probably only earns about $100,000 a year, and if we can raise a couple of weeks salary I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Slightly, if you are in contact with him, personal message me using the 'PM' button below so nobody else can read what you say.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@WhamBam they have all been nasty to me as well ever since I joined up do you know no one even bothered to say hello Crying or Very sad nobody told me to bait safe Sad I didn't even get to go to eaterversity Twisted Evil I had to go straight out there all alone Shocked
so if you want to chuck a slice of that spondulix in my direction you can send it by WU or MG to..........

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww Star, you poor thing. Your story has touched me and my family. My mum is crying her eyes out actually (had to put them back in again, bloody mess I tell ya).

I am very happy to send you some money, but WU and MG are not very professional, and usually stuff up the payments. Is there somewhere I can meet you? Maybe the closest capital city to where you live? And then I can give you the money personally.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look, Paranoid and Murry, when Joseph Twumasi [email protected] came here, it set me back months. While that unfortunate mistaken offender did not make it to court, it did cause a schism here. I still bear the stain of wrongful accusation, and I am %51 sure he was a scammer. You win some, you lose some. What are you gonna do?

You will both remember that Elizas efforts on his behalf earned her the custom tag of "lad hugger". Be warned that you, two, too, may be custom tagged as "lad hugger v.1" and "lad hugger v.2". You are both skating perilously close to falling through that patch if ice into a shitstorm of controversy. You will notice we don't see much of Eliza these days. RL? Could be.

Its not wether or not Dickboi is a scammer, and maybe he is, its about unity on the International Front Unity Cooperating Konglomorate Making Unions Get United Serendipitously, that smal brother and sisterhood dedicated to Justice on the internet, functioning harmoniously. And, as Otterfan might point out, not all people like cheese.

Please, don't make this go to court like Famoh. That cost Eater a lot of money, money and bad feelings. Just let this go. Assholes.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm actually a bit surprised he hasn't come back to defend himself yet.

If I was innocent I'd certainly want to do that. Now I don't know who or what to believe. Confused

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Windy, I know what you are going through, and I just want to tell you to go with what you think FEELS right. Whatever you feel in your heart is right. Close your eyes and think for a minute. Imagine you are with God, and ask yourself, why would someone with a name like 'dickboi' be a scammer? He wouldn't. He couldn't. And he's not.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's take some time out for a bit of fun. Very Happy

I thought it might be a laugh to have a caption competition. The prize is the original photoshop version of the best Hamas Hooter trophy pic, which is NSFW if you have an eagle-eyed boss.

I will personally e-mail the original file to the winner, and you can print it onto one of those high-class transfer thingies and iron it onto a high-class t-shirt which you can wear with pride, whichever corner of the world you inhabit. BTW if you are in any doubt about what a high-class t-shirt is like, e-mail dickboi at [email protected] (yes - he really did use Richard Head as one of his character names, hence "dickboi").

So here is the prize NSFW:

Yes - he is completely barking mad, isn't he... Confused

And yes, that is a willy. Embarassed

And here is the photo for which I would like you to suggest a witty caption:

And finally, a message from one of our sponsors...

Last edited by Ninastian on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Haha! Laughing Did you notice who makes an appearance in the top right hand corner of that host site?

I wonder if they are related?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to form a circle, join hands and sing "Kumbaya". Can anyone start on key?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheBarSteward2 wrote:
Thanks to all those who have made donations so far, the current total stands at $1272.

Happy to donate £50GBP to the fund. This lad is clearly innocent!
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't we get the huggers somehow?

I mean, it's hard to believe they will pursue court action out of pure charity... what are they expecting? some scamming money without committing scam themselves? Isn't it a criminal association?

I've been reading the bait and all his mails are an attempt to further his fraudulent activity. I don't know how you expect to prove his "innocence." A couple of his first script emails should be enough proof.

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic