SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Swine Flu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're going to get a leaflet containing advice from the government. Shocked

That's all we need.

Arrest anyone who sneezes indoors.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I know, very funny - how to pass mass germs from hand to hand around the country on a single day - do a mass leaflet drop!

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheLovelyJill wrote:
Jay leno wrote:
It was on NWT

Even more interesting that it hasn't been allowed on the national news yet!

It was the Canadian woman? Surely you have heard about it? Its what everyone at work has been talking about. It was in a hospital in Sale to be exact

Badger Grylls wrote:
just make sure you apply a liberal dose of HP sauce to any bacon butties prior to consumption.. Laughing
The hospital I work at , the big one on Oxford Road has the Clinical Sciences department for the whole of the North West, (they research Ebola and other nasties) and they have not yet gone on alert, although that may change as this develops.

I been reliably informed that red sauce has the same properties as HP making the bacon safe (I can't stand bacon so I is safe)

She applied at that hospital recently Smile (If your reffering to Manchester Royal) If you ever go NMGH its the dirtest hospital ever, They always got something, so they are on high alert frequently (Their idea of high alert is to mop the floor and maybe clean)

I can't wait to read this "leaflet" they are going to send to everyone, Will it be as interesting as "Preparing for Emergencies" Now that was a classic! I still got my book Very Happy

If you want to read this masterpeice then go here:
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Dealingwithemergencies/Preparingforemergencies/DG_176035?IdcService=GET_FILE&dID=189524&Rendition=Web

If you are wondering "is it worth the read?" Well look at this gem from page 4
Quote:
Of course, there are always going to be particular occasions when you should not “go in” to a building,
for example if there is a fire. Otherwise: GO IN, STAY IN, TUNE IN.

yes because we all go into burning buildings

Tin foil hats at the ready chaps![/quote]

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Metro newspaper in the UK had an article this morning about the peak in scam e-mails about the 'flu. Most appear to be 'phishers'

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

news now has the revised death toll at 7.

Does this mean that 140 zombies just walked out of the hospital?

There must be little else happening in the world.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harrya - I think that the total number of confirmed deaths. The others can't be confirmed as being from Swine flu.

Personally, I can't make up my mind whether or not to be worried about this or not. Most of it seems to be media hype (probably to distract from the recent Budget in the UK, and the recession). Anyone else remember the day that British troops were found inside the borders of Iran, where they really weren't supposed to be, and then the day after it was "BIRD FLU!!!!!!!". A couple of days after that, no mention of bird flu. < / conspiracy theories>

It doesn't help that I have a mix of the cold and hayfever at the moment, and my other half is down with the cold as well. You should have see mother in laws face when we both sneezed on Sunday Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I think you hit the nail on the head. Lets face it 7 people doesn't rate a mention if it's a car or bus crash. 150 in an airliner will get some font page.

At this point in time there are far more people dying every day from many other things. I really hope it's a media beat up Wink

Quote:
A member of the World Health Organisation (WHO) has dismissed claims that more than 150 people have died from swine flu, saying it has officially recorded only seven deaths around the world.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8023515.stm

Quote:
Scotland 'could help combat flu'

Scotland could help the world to combat swine flu, according to the country's chief medical officer.
Dr Harry Burns said having among the first confirmed cases of the virus put Scotland in a "pretty unique position".

How come they never found a cure for Herpes then?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I heard, the reason why the Avian Flu sort of died out was because it never reached the stage where it can pass from human to human - the only danger was from contact with birds.

The Swine Flu can pass between humans, which is why people are so worried about it. While the official death toll is 7, there are another 140-odd deaths that haven't yet been proved to be from Swine Flu. The likelyhood is that the influenza was the cause of the deaths, as people don't just drop down dead after experiencing flu-like symptoms on a regular basis.

I hear that in Britain every household is to receive a leaflet - I can't wait to read it... I imagine it's just to reassure people.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes! the British reponse to a major threat - send everyone a leaflet. Anyone else remember the "Protect and Survive" comic.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad news U.S. reports 1st death by new strain of swine flu:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518320,00.html

Admittedly the child was a Mexican national, but it still happened in the U.S.

About the bird flu references. Has anyone read deeper into the original alerts? This strain is an odd combination of Swine, Human and Avian strains. This in and of itself is odd.

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/med_healthbeat_swine_flu/2009/04/27/207794.html

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 1st death was a 23 month old baby though - a baby that age can die from normal human influenza. So, I don't think it's very significant.

Apart from that, people out of Mexico are recovering fine from what I heard.

Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marthataran wrote:
Ah yes! the British reponse to a major threat - send everyone a leaflet. Anyone else remember the "Protect and Survive" comic.

I'll trade you a "Protect and Survive" comic for a Preparing for Emergencies book Smile

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we need to paint the windows white?
Does it protect against flying pigs?

Now if the flu virus was big enough to hit with a leaflet...
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they are issuing a new leaflet, can I stop Protecting and Surviving now?

All my relatives have ID labels tied to their toes, and I conduct vigorous fly swatting camapigns when I see any.

Protect & Survive – Casualties

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I make sure that I carry a bottle of x-tra strong HP sauce at all times.

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Careful, you might end up sending the police to hospital with it!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there's a common thread.

First we had mad cows, then we had sheep with blue tongues and now we have pigs with flu.

I think we just have some very poorly farm animals who would benefit from some tlc.

Some say that the pigs probably caiught it off UK MP's, but how could that be so ? Troughs perhaps ?

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How does a pig with swine flue get to the hospital?

In a hambulance

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man asks his wife why she didn't fill up the car with petrol?
She says "I'm frightened of catching swine flu"
Man Says " You stupid F****r thats in Mexico not Texaco"

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another flu pandemic? Flu kills people every year, in varying numbers. It's generally people who are already infirm who are at risk, but I had a dose back in 2001 that kept me at home for two weeks wishing I was dead, then it went away for a week, and came back again even worse. The chest infection that followed took 6 months to shake off. Flu, as opposed to a heavy cold that people tend to call 'flu', is always worth avoiding. I'm off to buy some surgical masks before the rush.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most U.S. talk show hosts are having a ball with swine flu jokes:

Quote:
To give you an idea how bad this swine flu is, today the U.S. government took down the border wall and replaced it with a giant sneeze guard. Jay Leno.

They’re saying that the swine flu comes from Mexico. Thank God we have an airtight border with Mexico. David Letterman.

Everyone in Mexico right now looks like Michael Jackson with those face masks they’re wearing. Jimmy Kimmel.

To help avoid the spread of swine flu, the U.S. government is asking Mexicans not to come to the United States. Isn’t that what they’ve been doing for the past 40 years? Jimmy Kimmel.

Swine flu anyone? I’m terrified. Texas Gov. Rick Perry has asked the government for federal aid to fight the swine flu. Isn’t this the guy who just last week was threatening to secede from the United States? Craig Ferguson.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pakistan have complained that just as we tell them to do something about the Taleban we are introducing Sharia Law and covering our faces.

Now we have TV adverts telling us to put our hands in front our noses when we sneeze - ideally a handkerchief.

What next ? - flush the loo after use.

Roll on the Hay Fever season.

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well there goes my fantasy of marrying a pig farmer! Sad

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic