SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE DICKBOI TRIBUTE SITE!! *** CAPTION COMPETITION p6 ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I question whether he is really a scammer. After all, scammers get money under false pretenses, right? I don't see any mention of this man getting money from anybody.

Oh, yeah, the false pretenses are all over the place, but he didn't get any money from them.

Innefective little so-and-so.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi, this message may come as a surprise to you but I have already reached a settlement for $10.5 million US dollars for the pain and suffering you have incurred. Now contact Barrister Anyia Emmanuel for the documents, there will be a one time small fee of $599, payable by Western Union.

Remain bless

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi,

I AM THE REAL Barrister Anyia Emmanuel YOU MUST IGNORING ANY PREVIOUS FUTURE OR CURRENT MILS IN YOUR BOX FROM ANY ONES WHO IS CLAIM HIM.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NOOO, I AM THE REAL MR. EMMANUEL. ALL THE OTHERS ARE FRAUDSTARS AND IMPOSTERS. MY BOX WAS HARKED BY THESE CRIMINALS, RESPOND ONLY TO MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathy2008 wrote:
And a fair point you make Windypops. Whilst I suspect any English court would attribute a degree of contributory negligence to him on the basis of his rank stupidity, I have no doubt he would be entitled to a substantial reward for pain, suffering, loss of amenity and special damages for loss of earnings. I am SURE I have read a case on this somewhere. I'll look it up tomorrow and let you have the link to the full report.

Some questions:

1. If the original contact was an attempt a fraud, are any subsequent actions separate, or part of the attempt at fraud? How would that affect an attempt to recover damages?
2. It would seem that the things undertaken by the lad were an attempt to further his fraud; as evidenced by his emails. As such, would their be any contract as the lad never accepted the offering but merely used it to further his criminal activities? He, in fact, only carried out actions to further his fraud, not to satisfy any contractual agreement.
3. Could a counter suit for the millions original promised result in seizure of any winnings from a lad's suit to pay the plaintiff?
4. Who would have jurisdiction? Unless someone was in the UK or used teh UK as a drop point would UK law apply?

I'd love to see the case in court - "Yes, I started out intending to commit fraud but..." "Oh, the fake torture? Threats? Photoshopped pictures? Just trying to get what I was owed." Better yet, I'd love to be on the jury.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry - You??!! What is this place coming to, with our members becoming ladhuggers, and suggesting we went "too far?" Mad Mad

Just for the record, our characters never did strand him in hash conditions. He was smart enough to keep some money for his return trips hidden in his sock or up his @ss where his scammy friends, Charlie and the bunch, couldn't find it. Not that our characters didn't try to make him spend every last dime and more...
But every decision he ever made about doing anything for any one of our characters was his choice. They didn't force him to do anything. His money was fictitious, his characters (bankers, lawyers, associates, etc.) were fictious and so were our characters' money and stories. So, you see here, this has only been one huge fantasy. Unfortunately for the Dickboi, he thought that it was real. That our characters were his victims in his massive fraud scheme. Tragically, he found out that we were not real victims, with real money to lose to him. We won at his game. I only wish we could have prolonged his fantasy till the end of his time on earth. All his friends and family don't know yet about his losing his 2 1/2 year scamming game with our characters, but we intend on making sure they all find out about what a star their dumbass Dickboi is! His life is not yet a living hell for him, but it will soon be. Perhaps being thrown in jail for a few years in a Nigerian prison is too good for him. Maybe the constant ridicule of his entire town would be worse. At least in prison, nobody would know what a complete and utter ass clown he has been. But sooner or later, he will have to face the music of justice.

Oh, hi, Dickboi! Very Happy Say something!! What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Laughing Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jlc419 wrote:
3. Could a counter suit for the millions original promised result in seizure of any winnings from a lad's suit to pay the plaintiff?

The only suit this poor excuse for a scammer is likely to ever have is his birthday suit.

Do we have a photo of that yet? If so, who's got the barf bags?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, we are spending too much time here on this thread. There are successful scammers out there that need our special attention. Dickboi has been an epic failure in scamming and a loser in life. Let him crawl back under the rock and live the rest of his pitiful existence.

Personally I feel so sorry for him and I would like to have him join our church. Dickboi, PM me and I will send you the details. You will of course have to confess all of your sins for the past 10 years, fill out some forms, be willing to be publicly humiliated, construct a flux capacitor, perform a ritual baptism and submit photographic evidence. If your submissions are deemed acceptable by the Evangelism Committee, they may award up to $15,000.00 United States Dollars. If you can get 12 new members to join our church at your location, we may consider declaring your location a church plant and pay for plans, permits, and construction of a new church building with $200,000.00 in building funds.

BTW, send me Dickboi's email addresses so I can pretend I am a willing victim from my many baiting boxes.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Slap Happy, show us some proof that he was trying to scam you in the first place, for all he knew he was just lucky enough to find some people to believe in him.

I am all for persueing the criminals who try and steal from others but without proof you are no better than a scammer is.

I will tell you what, I will give you all 24 hours to provide proof that he is a scammer, otherwise I will be letting him know about the Victim support site that was previously successful in sueung your arses.

The last victim ended up quite well compensated too, what was it $49,000 less lawyers costs, it put a huge dent in your income and from hat I can see this case looks even stronger than the Fammoh V Writeout case ever did.

I dont want to make a scene here but justice must prevail

As for real names of those responsible here just try me Mr _ _ il _ _ ith From _ _ _ _ __ _ _ ckleberry

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit that I am having second thoughts about this Eater thing. I have seen the damage that is done to innocent people by these so called baiters.

I had not found where this boi person was being abused, and I am glad that I had not found it. This kind of behaviour makes me nausious. I joined here to get to know people from the international communities.

I am appaled at the things I am reading. I hope that you are just joking around here and that I am misreading the things I see here. This boi person is a citizen of the world and needs to be treated like such.

You all are better than this, and I frankly am ashamed of what I am seeing. I am glad that Mr. Slightly is doing the right thing here. I sincerely didn't know that this was where the money was coming from.

I am rethinking my membership here. Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paranoid. Go fuck yourself, and I mean that in a polite and respectful way, sir. That goes double for the tree rodent. Lad huggers.

If Slaphappy says he is a scamming piece of shit, then..... he very well could be.

We get to be mean to people like little dick, and you go telling him about Famoh and that site? That site cost Eater a lot of money last time! Please don't do that. I had to donate money to help settle that.

Besides, has this little asshole even signed in here and posted? No. He has not. I think its really Freddy Fokker.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi dickboi, welcome to eater,

We have never officially met though we spoke once on the phone and you would not even scam me Wink. So you can't possibly be a scammer and I am sorry to hear about your troubles.

I see that you still may be in Ghana, but I'd suggest leaving it shortly as I someone may call Greenpeace and Ghana EPA and they will come on you like a ton of bricks for digging those holes on the side of the road and destroying the natural habitat. And that will be the end.

So if I were you my friend, I would run. Ouagadougua is lovely this time of the year and I am sure the bois in ADB will welcome you with open arms. So PM me for details and do not waste your time with those internet jokers Laughing

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's getting pretty thick in here. Fairly soon, people are going to be slapping their eater security codes on the table again, and then where will we be?

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, that was funny.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
I had to donate money to help settle that.

Only because we had to courier those signed underpants back to him. Dickboi hasn't sent us anything like that yet because he's such a patheitc scammer he can't afford any. Didn't you know he wanders around the internet cafe 'commando'?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Paranoid. Go fuck yourself, and I mean that in a polite and respectful way, sir. That goes double for the tree rodent. Lad huggers.

May you find piece in your life. You are an angry person. I will pray for you.

Quote:
If Slaphappy says he is a scamming piece of shit, then..... he very well could be.

Slaphappy says that about everyone! He too is an angry person. I will pray for him too. I am starting to think that the whole lot of you are just angry.

Quote:
We get to be mean to people like little dick, and you go telling him about Famoh and that site? That site cost Eater a lot of money last time! Please don't do that. I had to donate money to help settle that.

If you had not been mean to Famoh, it would not have costed so much money. He is now a happy man with lots of money to spend. I have kept in touch with him from time to time. He has two houses not and at least 6 cars of various kinds. You can contact him at [email protected] I am sure he will be happy to tell you how much money he collected and how well he is doing now. You all deserved getting punished in that way. You are all angry and I will pray for you.

Quote:
Besides, has this little asshole even signed in here and posted? No. He has not. I think its really Freddy Fokker.

Would you post in the midst of such hostility? I don't blame him, and I can help break the nut and give him the address of the place that helped Famoh. Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good on you Mr Noid for taking a stand against this injustice, I have also kept in touch with Mr Famoh and I am quite happy that he is now beggining to live with the horrors that he was put through by some of the god awful and wicked people here.

Would somebody at least post his real name so we dont have to continually refer to him as "Dick Boi" surely he desreves that much Confused

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Paranoid - I never expected you to side with all the other bleeding hearts around here. And I'm not an angry person. You have me wrong there. I just believe that anyone who isn't nice, like Dickboi and his scammy friends, should be put up against the wall and shot. I feel no anger about that at all. In fact, I feel nothing for him or his buddies at all. I'd feel worse if a dog stubbed his toe. And that's saying a lot, coming from a cat like me.

Go right ahead feeling sorry for the bastard Dickboi all you ladhuggers, and live in the fantasyland inside his head. I've taken a good look inside there, and there is absolutely not one shred of goodness left in him. He would kill his own mother for 20 bucks to pay for his cafe fees so he could try scam another victim. The proof is in the pudding, Murray. Go check Dickboi's pudding. It's rotting in Enugu somewhere along with his worthless future existence on this planet. Dickboi is is a rotting walking corpse now. An example for other lads to gaze upon. He's a real star of his profession now. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
I will tell you what, I will give you all 24 hours to provide proof that he is a scammer, otherwise I will be letting him know about the Victim support site that was previously successful in sueung your arses.

Oh that's just great, Murry!! You had to go and mention that stupid-ass site that was set up for the 'victims' of baiters. I thought Eater had gotten that site taken off the internet! What a bunch of babies hung out there! Rolling Eyes

So what if we had to pay some whiney-ass lads because we humiliated them? So what if we got in all that trouble? I mean, they got paid! They are fine now. They got back at us! So what does it help mentioning it all again? Couldn't the past stay in the past?? Rolling Eyes

I hope you can see reason before you try to help that scamming piece of crap dickboi! Sure, I expected the crazy squirrel to side with dickboi. I mean, that rodent is the biggest secret lad-hugger there is. But you, Murry? I really thought you were different. I can see you aren't now. Sheesh! And to think I called you a friend! This makes me so sad. Sad

I sure hope your beloved SweetCheeks doesn't find out your true colors. Spooner Hall may not be a happy place for long.

And ParaNoid, my heart is broken that you could actually try to help a lad. I have a message to relay to you from someone that used to be a friend of yours:

a certain H.B. wrote:
Forget the coasters, 'Noid, my man. You are dead to me now.

I hope you can live with yourself now. Shocked

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FREE THE EATER ONE!!!! Image

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora, that site is still going strong no thanks to certain members here, I have even been in touch with a certain Lady who has already pledged $50,000 to fight the injustice.

Show your evidence or we will be forced to get the proceedings underway

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps all you lad huggers should go and set up your own site. The domain 419lover.com appears to be available. Twisted Evil

You could have a forum where lads can discuss the best ways of scamming victims and post their competed scams.

You could also have a trophy room where lads could post pictures of victims who've been made homeless or killed themselves.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er, do you have any evidence of any of those things being done by this particular Boi?

If so I would love to hear it Rolling Eyes

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, guys, guys!!!

There's so much hostility and hatred in this thread... it doesn't need to be this way.
Dr Stephen Williams: calm down, chill, hush your potty mouth, dude.There's no need for personal attacks on other Eater members. Yoga out and take a break. Paranoid is right: think of soothing waterfalls and soft bunny rabbits lolloping through dewy meadows. You're way too stressed over this issue.

Mind you, the amount of money you bastards are gonna have to cough, I'd be one stressed muthafucka too.

This is not about personal egos or pissing contests. This is about doing what's right. Some of you guys have overstepped the mark and broken the law and although I respect what you're generally trying to do here on this website, if you step outside the boundaries, you have to pay.

@Murry. Don't worry about getting hold of dickboi. I managed to bait his address out of one of the filthy criminals here. If he doesn't contact me in the next 24 hours, I'll contact him and get the ball rolling for his compensation.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My god. I go to bed when this thread only had one lad hugger in it. Luckily he was being put in his rightful place by the rest of the sane people here. But now, the huggers are coming out of the woodwork!

This dickboi is a scammer, pure and simple. He's only pissed off because there's no chance of him making money anymore, because he's such a laughing stock! Unless he goes into being a stand up comedian, because that really was some funny stuff that he was doing and saying.

Ladhuggers, rather than threatening us with legal action ( Acquiris Quodcumque Rapis princple would see it thrown out), why not go into the comedy circuit?

Failing that, bugger off somewhere where your coddling ways would be appreciated and take your brown noses out of this site.

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic