SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE DICKBOI TRIBUTE SITE!! *** CAPTION COMPETITION p6 ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I can never resist a challenge.

@dickboi.
Contact me as soon as possible and we'll put these scumbags through the hoop.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy, I am not sure in which jurisdiction you operate but be careful, because all of that is actionable under the Genoa Convention. Just my two pennorth, for what its worth.

Closed lad accounts
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In true Dickboi style.

Cathy2008 wrote:
Funnily enough, This is not so funny. Do you see me laughing?

Cathy2008 wrote:
And if I can give you a bit of advice, just be careful. I am always careful. I would never be caught out by some internet joker. I am much too smart for that!!!!

Cathy2008 wrote:
Funny as this is, you are treading a thin blue line. That doesn't worry me. What is life but one big roller coaster after all?.
Wink

@ Dickboi. Contact me if you need a genuine maga. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman

Last edited by windypops on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightly - Hasn't dickboi made enough of a fool of himself already? It's one thing to go prancing about West Africa like a chicken with its head cut off, but it's another thing to truly realize that no one cares about you when your lawsuit is thrown out of court. Don't waste your time or efforts. Rolling Eyes

@DICKBOI - It has been confirmed that there will be an entire segment on this week's radio show dedicated to you. If I was you I'd sign up so you can join us in the chat room, or even call in to talk to us live. At the very least come by at 6:00 p.m. UK time to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc. Invite your friends. In fact, you might want to let your parents know that their lovely son will be on the radio! They'll be so proud. Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I happen to know we have a lot of barristers on this site. You should tread carefully with this. What if Dickboi was to sign up on the forum and start throwing his weight around and threatening legal action?

Any barrister worth their salt could make him a small fortune out of the cruel perps responsible for this. Shocked And it's not as if they couldn't dig up any evidence is it? Shocked Shocked

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said, I believe you are treading the thin blue line. All of what is said on here is able to be captured and used in evidence (the big big fallacy floating around these days is that the internet is "free speech"). Stupid as Dickboi is (and yes, I do find it funny), I just think that 419'ers need to be ever so slightly careful, since what has happened to dickboi is actionable in a British Court of law. Admittedly any Judge is going to kill himself laughing at the papers, but it doesn't stop them awarding huge amounts of money in damages for what is termed "legitimate expection".

Closed lad accounts
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Please tell me you are joking. Baiting is not a crime. And dickboi is an idiot.

(And so is the crazy-ass squirrel if he wants to play Batman and Robin with dickboi!)

However, I do agree with one thing you wrote:

Quote:
I just think that 419'ers need to be ever so slightly careful,

Yes, all 419 SCAMMERS should be careful. Baiters are everywhere. In fact, they should just quit now. We will not stop until they are all dead or in jail. (And all their fake sites are dead! Wink )

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, baiting is not a crime. But getting someone, for example to travel to X on the promise of a payment forms a basic contract. Or indeed a case for legitimate expectation or promissory estoppel. Dickboi may be a prat of the first order, but if he wanted to go down that route, he could. It could leave the individual baiters, or indeed anyone who colluded, exposed financially.

Closed lad accounts
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Supposing he got hurt or injured? Making a lad look stupid is one thing, but this went too far. And what about his loss of earnings while he was carrying out those stupid and idiotic tasks?

I don't want to be a loser. Evil or Very Mad

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a fair point you make Windypops. Whilst I suspect any English court would attribute a degree of contributory negligence to him on the basis of his rank stupidity, I have no doubt he would be entitled to a substantial reward for pain, suffering, loss of amenity and special damages for loss of earnings. I am SURE I have read a case on this somewhere. I'll look it up tomorrow and let you have the link to the full report.

Closed lad accounts
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone once said "what about the £17.6m I have been promised". My response is if you had acted to your detriment on reliance of that promise you may well be entitled to that money. Unfortunately, though, there is sod all point, because even if you could identify the lad, he wouldn't have £17.6m to give you (plus costs).

But in the cases I am talking about it is relatively small amounts of money which most baiters could a) afford to fund or b) own property on which it could be charged.

Just pointing out the possibilities......

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Cathy2008 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he need my real name and address to sue me for my participation in his utter humiliation?

dickboi (or his attorney) can PM me for my informations. I would be happy to share it. Very Happy

(On the other hand, furry rodents can stop PMing me now! Wink )

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could attempt to serve you electronically if he got permission from the Court. That would constitute good service.

Edit - Pinot induced poor spelling

Closed lad accounts
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Cathy - I should leave now as your last message is actually making me chuckle for all the wrong reasons.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Cathy. If you need any witnesses you can count on me. I'd be only too happy to give evidence against those losers that did this to him. I know their names and where they live.

I'd want a share of any money you get of course. Does 20% sound fair?

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be between you and the client (and of course I could never condone a witness taking a fee).

Am actually beginning to think I may have a neat sideline here to my normal practice!!! Could actually be quite lucrative given the safaris you guys send them on. In fairness, I only ever toy with the odd love lad. I would never go to the lengths that you go since legally it is wrong on so many levels.

Closed lad accounts
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ta-da liberty, farewell, front teeth, bye bye, sphincter! Yaaaaaaahooooooooooo!

Call me when you're out of chokey and we can arrange your compensation package.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll freely admit that I'm always among the first to throw stones and I'm a very good shot. But having read that so-called bait I'm having serious doubts that he is a scammer.

Only a complete idiot fool would do all that work for nothing. Dickboi is obviously an honest and upright person that has been taken in and badly abused by those rotters. He was expecting to get paid in dollars for his work but all he got was huge laughs. And they don't pay the bills.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read what Cathy and windypops post and this is what I see:

Quote:
blah blah blah blah blah *

Doesn't Eater screen the membership for lad-huggers anymore?? Shocked

* No disrespect intended towards my good friend, and GREAT baiter, blah. Wink

Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Frankly, I think it went too far. It cost the lad money. It is actionable. I personally would be very interested to see this fought in court. I think he would have a great case. (Although I wouldn't want to act for him since I would be killing myself laughing at his stupidity).

Closed lad accounts
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I appreciate that you are sympathetic, windypops and Cathy2008, but dickboi deserves no sympathy. He is blatantly a scammer and deserves no remorse. Obviously he knows his intentions were evil, otherwise he'd be on here defending himself.

Like all other lad scum he has slinked off into the shadows after discovering he has been baited. I hope he stays there and leaves all the innocent people alone. Oh, and I hope he dies (after the radio show!). Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, don't get me wrong Bluth. I am entirely unsympathetic. I am just looking at it from a purely legal angle and think he has an actionable claim.

Closed lad accounts
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dora, Don't get me wrong, I hate scammers as much a the next person. But dickboi just doesn't fit the profile. He's shown himself to be totally honest and hardworking, with a flair for art.

If he only joined the site and contacted me I'd be more than happy to give him a well paid job. He deserves a break.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi? The one and only Dickboi? Cool!

Hey, Dickboi! What you should really do is pull out your dairy and take some requests so we can all get to know you better. Put me down for all Thursdays and Saturdays from the end of May through to to November.

Can't wait to see if you really can jump through hoops. The hoops will be on fire of course and suspended over basins of concentrated acid, so make sure you do your best to clear them eh? If you don't clear them, make sure you protect your hands so that you can still type and provide us with a target, sorry, I mean some educational amusement.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should be ashamed of yourselves, the lot of you, well, except Windy and slightly, this poor man has done nothing wrong, and for his crime of trying to find a few dollars to feed his farmily this has happened to him.

1. He is now know as DickBoi arround the world
2. you have defamed him publicly live on Radio
3. he has been defamed here in a horrible and cruel manner
4. he has been streaded in hash conditions
5. yoiu continue to taunt and humiliate this poor innocnent man.
6. you have told the whole of Naija about him so now his family and friends know all about him, he couldn't even walk into the local cafe for some innocent catching up with friends with being ridiculed now

I hope you are proud of yourselves for ruining this innocent mans life Twisted Evil

And Dora, you should be ashamed of yourself, you of all people should know better Rolling Eyes

Also, the least you could do is refer to him as his real name

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic