SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Nice! Very Happy

I agree with Becky; let 'er rip, Corona! Maybe Dad and the Nurse should get married, too, so the lad is really all alone in not coming out ahead here.

Speaking of the lad, do you think maybe we should call the Royal Botany Society or someone like that and let them know we've discovered a sentient plant? Laughing

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm sure our eater minds will come up with something. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona...lad thinks you are being mean to him. Very Happy

Quote:
Honey, i am not feeling good for now. I am still in the hospital..Come and see me right here in Ibadan.. I care for you, but the accident wheigh me down,so i can't make it to Abuja now. But i will appreciate it the more if you can just come over here and check me, if you really know you love me and you want me o b the man of you life.. I fucking love you babe, and i have never think of meeting you with an accident victim its really painful and touching, you have to understand that, I still care and really love you dearly, i invite you all the way from South Dakota, do you think i can do that for fun? you should try all you could to come over here and check me...Please just to confirm if i its real or not... I must tell you the fact, M00t is really making fun of me..Tell him that i bring you here and i won't want any bad for you , let him know i am not a lazy and a bad man..Don't let M00t stand as an obstacle btw I & U.

Remember you are the key to my heart and i love you so much....

Let me know if you are coming to see me Or not...

i will always be waiting and looking forward to read from you asap,...

Poor baby..not feeling good for now.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game til on!

Poor little man! Twisted Evil

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very lazy lad wrote:
I fucking love you babe

Laughing
How romantic!

tough brother wrote:
Thank you, little man! I have a woman that any man would be proud to have.
Get up, little man and smell the roses. P4tty smells good!

Oh yeah, rub it in his nasty,lying, lazy face! LOVE IT SIS!!!! clapping

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we need to end this "hospital" charade. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear James...why are you back in the hospital? Please tell me exactly what hospital you are in and the address and we will find someone to check on you. Get back to me right away.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That call where you cry becky.. wooooooow bending after reading half way through..
and father and the nurse , and the brother.. reading on.

It is really inspirering.

I hjad one one time with a milionaire and a reverant, interpole in over efcc and more.

I love those long ones.
In the phonecall, i was laughing real loud, and his voice was so cold, no emotions, no empathy, shut up bitch he might as well had said.
Come here with your money..

If this was real, im sure those brothers, where he probably were one of them (black) as if thats possible, would have killed her, (if it had been real)

30.000 well a life time income perhaps.
400 DKK are a normal to high , month pay for a hard working man there.
thats around fourty pounds or seventy dollars

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If this was real, im sure those brothers, where he probably were one of them (black) as if thats possible, would have killed her,

or held her for ransom. I know. We laugh at their "stupidity" but they are criminals.

Lad and I are just going round and round.

Me yesterday
Quote:
Dear James...why are you back in the hospital? Please tell me exactly what hospital you are in and the address and we will find someone to check on you. Get back to me right away.
A totally reasonable request, right? Doesn't everyone love visitors when they are in the hospital?

Me again
Quote:
I can't sleep not knowing what is going on with you. I wish I could see you...I don't know why you won't come to me. I'm so confused.

And today lad responds
Quote:
Don't send anyone to check me.. Pack everthing you have there and come to Ibadan, i haven't left the hospital since i was there.. i may said I unsually stood up only when they were trying to made me work ...If you know you are really here for me, you come and pack all you loads there. Ibadan is a easy and safe state.. When you get to Ibadan you have my family number they call them and they will pick you up at the bus stop.. Even try and get a phone so that they can be calling you because they will be waiing for you at the bus stop, just let me know when you are coming.. and i will send them to pick you up and take you to me straight away.... I can't sleep as well, just having a bad feling that am looseing my wife to another man that dosen't know when we started... But why is life like this... The doctor told me to stop crying because i do cry everyday.. Thinking about you, my kids, and my life.. So babe, i will stop here because if i contiune talking i will be cry again.. And my doctor is right beside me here... Babe, pack everything you have there and come to me please... I need you please...The number you call was with my brothers...So let them know you wanna speak with me any time you wanna call...

i love you so much and i will forever love you nomatter what may happen

Followed by
Quote:
U MUST RESPOND TO THIS

Honey tell me the truth..Has M00t had sex with you.or even make love to you..?
Very Happy

Time for a slap
Quote:
This is some sort of joke, right? You want me to get on a bus?!?! After the many, many times you told me to be careful and be safe? I was ready to get on a plane and go home safely and you told me to come back to Nigeria...you promised you would meet me in Abuja so we could talk everything out. You leave me waiting around here for you and now you tell me to get on a bus and go some place I don't even know and wait at a bus stop for someone to pick me up? Are you crazy? Don't you remember the man who tried to talk to me at the airport? The one who I saw later at the hotel and who I think tried to get into my room? I can't even imagine what my Father would say if I told him you wanted me to get on a bus. If he were here, he'd probably castrate you like one of the spring calves.

I don't know why you are withholding information. I've asked you over and over why you are in the hospital and you won't tell me and you won't say what hospital you're in so we can find out what your condition is. I think I have this figured out. You already have a wife or three and they won't let you come to see me.

And
Quote:
I can't believe you are asking me this! Of course, I haven't had sex with M00t! I thought you trusted me more than that. I told you more than once, I am saving myself for my husband.

But it has been hard to resist M00t...Cameroon was very romantic. We did kiss a few times but not much more. Don't you see that is why I need you to come to me? I am committed to you but he is here and is being very persuasive...if you know what I mean. Anyway, M00t says he wants to take me to Kano and introduce me to his family. He says he loves me and wishes I were free. I think if you can't come to Abuja, I will go with him to Kano tomorrow. Maybe when we get back, you will be well enough to meet me.

PS - We haven't told M0ttie we are back in Abuja. M00t says she is a very jealous woman for some reason and he doesn't want her to know he is with me here. So if she writes you, please don't tell her.

Father - I think maybe I do tell you anyway about lad's suggestion so slap away. Very Happy

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad seems a bit agitated. Very Happy
I am so hoping that the threat to go even farther away and meet M00t's family gets him going.

Lad
Quote:
Honey, i have mush to write but i will just tell you this and then write you tomorrow morning when my doctor come back to work.... You will not wait a min at the bus stop...Call me when you wanna leave Abuja, and my brother and the doctor will be there to pick you up.. I promise that for you.. I should have tell you my address here but my doctor said i should not tell anyone for some reasons. You now we are two not one any longer.. I mean i want you and M00t want you too.. So i should protect my life... I have told you to go and keep the money you have with you in the bank.. I am scared because you are still holding that money with you and you are with a Strange man for God sake....This is the account info once again.. Go and keep the money there first thing tomorrow morning... And get out of that place, you come for me P4ttie.. so why staying with another man...When you know how to get me now...I am here crying because i want you, and you are there with another man, telling me that he want to take you from me.. Why are you treating my like this P4ttie. I fucking love you babe, oh stop already...I don't find that sexy so why can't you ask him to join you and both of you should come together, since he said he always want to be beside you...Let him know you appreciate what he has done for you, but he should understand that why you are here is J4mes, and you wanna get married to me... Please talk to him he will join you and both of you can come here, call me when you are coming and i will ask my doctor to wait for you to pick you up. You will have my doctor's Phone number with you, and John who? will be there with him.. Don't worry, when you get there, they will have a code.. Your password is Red, and they will answer mine which is LOVE.... do you get me right? You and M00t will ask my doctor my password...his response should be Love and yours should be Red...

Please come ..i want you babe...i still have more to tell you but i will contact you tomorrow morning...My doctor is going now..

Love you always babe

Go and keep the money in the bank tomorrow morning....

bank info AGAIN! Get it through you thick head. I am not putting my 30K in your account.

From me
Quote:
..this is ridiculous. The doctor won't let you give the hospital address? You want me to call using a password? I'm not going to play password games with you. I have this totally figured out. You can't give me your address because your wife is there. And you have someone screening your calls so you'll know whether it's me or one of your wives.

Why are YOU treating ME like this?...why did you have me come to Africa if you didn't want to see me? M00t doesn't want to bring me to Ibadan....he wants to take me to meet his family. He brought me back to Nigeria to give you the chance to show that you really love me and give me the chance to see both of you. But M00t is the only one that I have been seeing...so what do you expect me to do when he tells me that he loves me and wants to take care of me and you are hiding from me?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImageImage

I'm going to tell him that I've had your clothes off twice. Razz

But, that's as far as I've gotten. Rolling Eyes

You go girlfriend! clapping clapping clapping

To all new members, I'm female playing male. Laughing

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm going to tell him that I've had your clothes off twice.

Now be a gentleman...remember you are taking to meet your family. Very Happy
I suppose they will spill the beans to M0ttie at some point, huh?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh becky, can I just look at it one more time? Razz

OK, I will be a gentleman! Mad

M0ttie will be crushed, cause she loves bro in many ways. Laughing

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I have my slap tentatively planned here...
Quote:
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I wrote you before, to tell you my daughter will not be goin' to Ibadan. When I told you this, I was expectin' you to understand that I was also tellin' you to STOP ASKIN' HER TO GO TO IBADAN.

Until she's actually married, her safety is still MY responsibility. I'd be shirkin' that responsibility if I allowed her to travel across the African wilderness by herself on a bus to see you. There ain't no way she can blend in with the locals and hide the fact she's a foreigner there. This'd expose her to all sorts of danger. And then there's the sorts of danger that don't care if you're a foreigner or not. I reckon you've been there long enough to know what I mean.

I know I'm askin' you to face some danger yourself. But like I said before, YOU ARE THE MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. That is what MEN do. Unless you're one of them girly-type men who expect their wife to wear the pants, to go out and earn a livin' and make all the tough decisions while you sit at home and file your nails and watch Oprah. Are you THAT kind of man? The kind that expects his woman to be the man of the house? If'n you are, I got bad news for you: P@ttie is a classic American girl who don't like that type. And even if she did, I don't approve that type to be her husband.

In case that ain't clear enough for you, I APPROVE THE TYPE OF MAN THAT WILL BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF HER. Not the type who'd prefer to be her girlfriend, to share a quart of ice cream with her and watch romantic movies and gossip about boys.

Every time I hear from you, your story is different. "Am in the hospital now." "Just got out of the hospital." "Am in the hospital now." "Will get out of the hospital soon." "Been in the hospital all these weeks." "Am out of the hospital yesterday." "Am being held hostage by my doctor at the hospital." Are you out of the hospital or not? MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

Like I said before, I understand bein' skittish about gettin' married. It's a big change in a man's life. I'm willin' to forgive a fib or two in that regard. But you're wearin' my patience awful thin here. If you ask my daughter to go to Ibadan ONE MORE TIME, she ain't marryin' you if I got anything to say about it. And considerin' that dowry is MY MONEY, I reckon I DO have somethin' to say about it.

P@ttie is a good girl. If I tell her to bring the dowry home, or give it to Miss Mott13 instead, she'll do it. Think about that and decide once and for all what you really want.

Do you want to marry my daughter or not?

I will approve your marriage if you go to Abuja to meet her yourself, just to prove you really do care about her. If not, you can go drown in Lake Victoria for all I care.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Love it. Git 'er sent. Very Happy

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool! Message sent.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO BOYFRIEND! clapping clapping clapping

Edit: He will not respond to my 2 characters. He told her that he did not want to hear from nurse's bro and she told him not to tell nurse anything.Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Corona! Very Happy

I get the feeling this lad's been baited into a safari before. His constant refrain of "I f*cking love you baby" just reeks of de-education. But if we can get him on safari again, we will. If not, we can at least make it easier for another baiter (maybe Becky from another address?) to get him on safari in the future. We'll just have to make it clear to him that he lost his $30G on his own. Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Might be so, but we still waste his time and I'll come up with something to mail.

At times, he is a lot of laughs. Laughing Laughing Laughing

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's whine fest

Quote:
i don't have any woman here with me. i swear with all my two kids... J4mes was here all alone.. you can call me directly through this Number...xxxx. call me any time and i will try to pick up the call. I ask my doctor to get me this phone because i want you to call me directly when you are coming.. Well, i got a message from your dad, Very Happy if M00t can take you here, then that's fine, but if he can't talk you here, i will see what i can do to that.. you said you want me and not my doctor nor my any of my family right? you got it. Yea! Well call me and lets talk better....

I will mail you soonest.. i still have more to say..

Yours J4mes I love you so much.. and i am not having any woman here.. OK?

Hey Dad, it sounds like you got through to him!

Me back at him
Quote:
No, M00t is not willing to bring me to you...I'm sure you can understand that. Would you take a woman you say you love to meet another man?

Yes...I certainly want you. How can I decide who is really the man for me unless I have met you face to face? M00t wants to leave tomorrow to take me to meet his family so I think you better come to Abuja right away. He is being very persuasive and he does kiss very well. I'm finding very hard to resist him...I think his family believes we are coming to Kano to get married. I really think you should get here right away.

Let me know as soon as you are in Abuja...if your other wife will let you come.

I keep catching myself writing "M00t" in my emails to lad. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I've caught myself doing that a few times also. Mad

M00t to little man:

Quote:
How come you keep leading this woman along?

When you learn how to treat women?

Have you ever been with real woman?

How come you not answer my mails?

How come you so ignorant?

When do you get some common sense?

If I wanted to, I could tell her that you mailed me and told me to take her and that you don't love her.

If you not answer this mail, that is what I might do.

How you like that, little man?

Let's see if this gets a rise out of him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ love it. In his letter to me, he seems to be weakening...but he's led us on before, the tease. Very Happy

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And we have a medical condition!!

Quote:
Honey can't you understand that i can't walk? i am having a POP on my two legs.. Now you know what happens.. to me... So please just let me see you.. Even if you are going for M00t..just please let me see you and touch you.. I fucking love you p4ttie.. You should know i will be there if not for my condition.. Believe me. the doctor said i will be well soon that is what he keep telling me.. And still i can't walk, the only thing i can do is sit down..So p4ttie i cry everyday, why...? just let me stop, here... I LOVE YOU ALWAYS P4TTIE, BUT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T COME OR WAIT TILL I CAN WALK THEN I COME MYSELF, THEN TAKE YOU DECISION.

THANKS...I WILL UNDERSTAND THAT I AM DIEING FOR LOVE...
BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING FOR M00T, THEN DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME IF YOU DON'T WANT ME DEATH HERE..KEEP IT WITHIN YOU...

Now I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV so obviously someone with an advanced medical degree will have to explain what a "POP on my two legs" means. Very Happy

ETA - Lad is now is SOOO much trouble. I called the number, didn't announce myself and said I didn't understand his email...what is a POP on his legs.
Lad - Who is this?
Me - What do you mean who is this? How many women are you expecting calls from?
Lad - Just tell me who this is?
Me - Patricia
Lad - dead phone

Called again...it was kind of fun. I kept saying aside "M00t! Stop it! I'm on the phone". Told him M00t doesn't want me to give him this phone number. His explanation for why he was driving around in a car a few days ago was that it was his brother who picked up the phone. So got to slap him on why "his brother" said he loved me and for me to come and see him. He wants me to call back so I can talk to the doctor.

ETA again - I just talked to James' "doctor" (who sounds suspiciously like James). POP is plaster of Paris! He has a broken leg and they put a cast on it. Very Happy And that seems to be what you do when someone has a broken leg in Africa...keep them in the hospital for 3 weeks. Very Happy

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a whiny little liar (well, we knew that already...)
Quote:
me ..I just talked to your doctor and he said you are being released today. It was a really bad connection but I am so glad to hear that your medicial problem was abroken leg and they only had to put a cast on it.
lad - The doctor can't say that
i am still here o the bed
i am using his computer now
my leg is ok...The cast is just to restore it

me - yes you have a cast on your leg
lad - yep..
POP

me - I don't know why you have to stay in the hospital?
Once they have stabilized the break, there is no reason you can't move around with crutches.

lad - why i have to stay in the hospital when i can't walk yet
?
you mean you want me to come over there with crutches?

me - ...why pay a bunch of money to lay in the hospital when they can't do anything.
Once your leg is in a cast, it's rigid..you can't hurt it walking around on crutches.
Yes..you can come here on crutches.

lad - babe, i can't walk for now... I already told you
you don't even pity me

me - Of course I do..but a broken leg in not life threatening. I broke my leg falling off a horse when I was 12...and I didn't get to sit in the hospital for 3 weeks Bombast Take note of that!
lad - well mine is accident...
and i don't know why they hasn't relase me
well,you have talk to the doctor.. already what is your conclution

me - I think they are keeping you there to up your bill...there should release you today
Tell them to and come up to Abuja tonight

lad - that is shit...
come to Abuja tonight
when i try to stand and i can't
you want me to come without my leg walking?

me - That's why you get crutches
lad - babe, come
i can't stand up here

me - It's really easy to walk then. In fact, that's what you should have been doing all along instead of lying around...to keep the muscles from atrophy
Tell the doctor to get a pair of crutches for you and release you today

lad - you are not getting me right at all
me - in what way?
lad - I should have come if i have the ability to do that
try and understand that J4mes 4ndre can't stand up... talkless of walking.. and i fucking wanna see you babe

me - If I could walk around on crutches on a ranch when I was 12, you can walk around on crutches
lad - understand me for God sake
P4ttie
my doctor said you need the describtion...
let him give you
come and see me....
you will see that J4mes can't walk
because now i don't know what to say again

me - Here's the deal...you didn't say anything about not being able to walk when I was at the airport in Camaroon.
lad - is M00t there wth you?
me - You said you would come to Abuja
You were ready to fly to New York and you didn't say anything about a broken leg
So I am having a really hard time believing you

lad - babe, i don't wanna spoil you mind
i know your formal condition
and i don't want anything bad to happen to you again
thats why

me - Why didn't you say you couldn't walk when I was ready to get on the plane for the US?
lad - you mean when you were coming to Nigeria?
me - When I was in Cameroon and going home
YOu told me not to get on the plan and to come to Nigeria and you would meet me in Abuja
You didn't say anything about a broken leg then

lad - i understand
i want you to see me
and i want you to see everything yourself
my family here wanna see you
i fucking need you here babe

me - Me too..I want to see you.
lad - come to me
babe please

me - Rent a wheelchair is you must. Come up[ to Abuja tomorrow
My father has forbidden me to come down there

lad - the doctor said.. I a developing an high blood pressure..
me - Oh please Rolling Eyes
lad - : if i keep thinking and crying
babe please i shoud have done this if i could
but i can't

me - Then come up here and stop crying and thinking
lad - i will filled with Joy if you can come to see me here
babe, its what easy when i can...but hard when i can't

me - Y'know..I know you're African. You have the same accent as M00t when I talk to you on the phone. Is that why you're hiding from me?
lad - me? hiding?
do you think am hiding from you?

me - yes
lad - then, i swear with my Two kids.. i am not hiding from you
i love you for real
and i will always love you
i am not lyng to you

me - Then check yourself out of the hospital and come up here to Abuja
lad - that is one of the reason why i want you to come
me - Then we can talk face to faceand I can figure our what to do about you and M00t
lad - babe, now i can see you are comparing me with M00t now..
but i have a question for you
Do you come for me or M00t?

me - Well M00t is here and has been taking good care of me and tells me he loves me
I came for you but you have failed me...haven't you?

lad - and if not for what happen to you.. we should have be together now
no
because i don't mean to do that
and i have never said no to the love i have for you

me - But can you understand? Yes, I love you but I have never met you. M00t is here and tells me that he loves me. So I'm being forced to choose between someone I've never seen and someone I have.
That's why it is so important for you to come to Abuja very very soon

lad - well, since its hard for you to believe me... I guess i will go to bed before you kill me... becuase you made me cry
and the doctor already told me it bad for me

me - You know the solution..check yourself out of the hospital and come to Abuja tomorrow
lad - so P4tricia.. i will come when i can
but now ..i can't walk
M00t why are you doing this to a Happy relationship
its bad
well believe me God is looking at everyone
good day

me - I'm sorry if I sound cold but..get a wheelchair

lad signed off

Guess it's time for M00t to send a jubilant email thanking lad for letting me go.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is up late

Quote:
Hello honey, how are you babe? i have speak with my doctor, and he told me that i can walk with the wheelchair but i will need a driver to get me to Abuja as my car has been destroy in the accident. We have talk everything and he told me that i have have to pay the hospital bills before they could discharged me. And to get everything and the i will have to pay the hospital well i will need nothing less than 2000$.. So if i can sort that before 12:00am tomorrow morning, should be with you by 8:00pm tomorrow.. So honey can you help me out with that?
I ask the doctor the fastest way to cash the money he told me we can cash it easily via western union. Of course! so you can send the money to the doctor address;

info removed

The the info to me and i will give it to the doctor to cash it for me, and i sort the hospital and get the driver to get me to you latest 8:00pm tomorrow.

Please let me know your mind toward this.. as i will be getting ready as from this night.

I love you so much P4ttie

Rolling Eyes

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he is so ignorant. Rolling Eyes

His replied to M00t:
Quote:
M00t, why are you doing all this? please take this woman to me. She need to see me.. M00t understand. i am lyig here in the hospital becaue of love.M00t take her to Ibadan please. I will be happy to meet you.. I have seen you in the picture she send to me.

M00t please..

i am lyig here in the hospital becaue of love.

That's a new one! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic