SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I won a lottery, and Fedex will send me a ATM card

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are getting cranky Laughing
I got two of these:

date Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:10 PM
subject FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES/IF YOU ARE FOR REAL THEN SHOW US BY PAYING TO THROUGH MONEY GRAM/DO NOT HESITATE OR COMPLAIN

Attn: Mr. J@ck G0lf,

We are sick and tired of your excuses and want to let you know that the Board of Directors of this company have resolved hat your case be handled and settled on or before Thursday the 2nd of April or you stand the chance of loosing this Parcel.

Based on the outcome of the meeting the Board made it known to the entire staff that you are o be given the previous payment information and to that effect you are requested to go out of your town WASHINTON DC and make the payment to us through any Money Gram International Money Transfer since you were not allowed to make payment through Western Union.

Regarding this they Board further stated that if you do not make the payment this time around it then means hat you are not eligible to receive the ATM CARD and that we will not be held liable for any out come following the termination of the already programmed card.

So if you truly know you are very kin and eager to receive your Long Over due funds credited in an ATM CARD which has been ready for dispatch to you since one month now then you have to take this serious by adhering to our directives by proceeding out of your town to make the payment as stated.

NOTE: To ensure that you have a smooth payment through Money Gram,when asked the reason for payment tell them you are sending money o your Brother,this is to facilitate the payment so tha you on your own side will get this CARD once and for all.

Pay to any Money Gram International Money Transfer:

With the Name of our Chief Accountant

Receiver's Name............ 0nu@dor 1k3chukwu M
Receiver's Address........ I2O 1k3n3gbu l@yout ow3rri,
Location....................... Nigeri@
Test Question................ In G0d
Test Answer................. We Trust
Expected Amount.......... $550 Only
Reference Number........

As soon as you make the payment send the money gram receipt,as well as the reference numbers for confirmation.

Copy out the reference number and send to us as well.

We shall be waiting to receive the payment information from you as soon as possible.

Congratulation's once again on behalf of the management of FedEx Express Services.

Thanks for your patronage,

P@ul Ev@ns
Vice President Integration-Nigeria,
© 2009 FedEx INTERNATIONAL.

date Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM
subject Re: FedEx Last Payment resolution(Act Fast Mr. Jack Goff)

I have contacted my agent Mr. Edward Howell and urged him to report your act to the police.

Do you not think that I understand what you are doing? It is quite obvious that you want to deceive me and keep the ATM card for yourselves! I can tell you that I will not be late, I'm sure my agent will contact you and present threat of the police.

First you refuse to complete the forms to Western Union correctly, then you leave the wrong bank account to me and now you want to suddenly use MoneyGram?

Remember that the ATM card is not your property, it belongs to me legally and therefore you have no legal right to keep it.
Jack

And I also got this one Rolling Eyes

date Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:17 PM
subject RE: From your Agent(Please do what they Said you should do)

FedEx just wrote us an e-mail now letting us know that you have failed to make the make the payment and that you keep on telling hem one story and he other.

Secondly that the Board of Directors of the company have taken full control of he whole situation by resolving that you make the delivery payment through Money Gram.

So dear winner we would like a situation where we will be called upon by FedEx to come and take back our Card,that will not be ok with us.

Please kindly do what ever they say you should do so that this will concluded in due time.

This is an organizational advice do not neglect it,is for your own good.

Yours in service,

Mr. Edw@rd H0well

date Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:12 AM
subject Re: From your Agent(Please do what they Said you should do)

Dear Mr H0wel,

I have to quite honestly say that I am beginning to think that Fedex are trying to trick us to have the ATM card for themselves. First they refuse to complete the forms to Western Union correctly, then they leaves the wrong bank account to me and now they want to suddenly use MoneyGram?

Not only that, now, they actually threaten to keep the ATM card! How can they do it, it's either yours or my property. I think you and I should consider whether we should not contact the police. Can not you do it, I think they are trying to deceive me and they want to keep the card for themselves!

A concerned customer
J@ck

Closed lad accounts x a few
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

date Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:38 PM
subject From your Agent(Dear Jack please do not be dismayed by their procedure just do what I said and everthing will be ok)

Dear first of all I want to let you know that you are not a customer to us you are one of lucky winner.

Regarding this matter I personally went to FedEx office immediately I received your mail and the matter was resolved amicably as the President of Intgration made me to understand that due to several re-occurance of not being able to pay their delivery fee they now had to let you now make th payment through Money Gram.

He further assured me that as soon as you pay and they receive the scanned copy of the Money Gram receipt as well as the reference numbers they will deliver your ATM CARD that same day and tracking numbers given to you for your own perusal.

I therefore urge you to kindly accept this from us and proceed and make the payment as they said and want to also let you know that we are now monitoring the whole thing.

Also we want to let you know that your CARD must be delivered to you as soon as you comply to their needs.

Try and do as I your Agent have directed you.

I believe that the next time you will write is to tell me that you have paid their delivery fee.

Yours in service,

Mr Edw@rd How3ll
Claims Agent.

And Arrow

date Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 12:35 AM
subject From your Agent(Mr. Jack just pay by Money Gram and recieve your Card once and for all).

Dear Jack,compliments of the day and how are you?I am writing to know if you have followed my advice by paying FedEX delivery fee?Like I said to you earlier do not bother just do as I have told you and I will make sure that as soon as you settle with them your ATM CARD must be couriered to you without any delay.Make sure that when next you are writing me is to tell me that you have paid to them their delivery fee and also send to me a copy of the payment reciept as proof or evidence.Please be fast in everything you do.Cheers. Mr. Edw@rd How3ll.

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was getting a little boring, so lets start with a new character:
Aj@m H0rni

date Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:56 PM
subject This is Mr Jack Goffs secretary...

Hello!

I am Mr. J@ck G0ff Secretary and I email you as Mr. G0ff has sadly enough been hit by a car and is in coma at the hospital.

He had many projects on the candidates for our art funds. I guess you are an agent for one of our future artists for G0ff F1ne Art El3ment FX. I would remind you of our rules:

We are looking for new artists who are interested in our education fund. The Nominee may be between $ 5.000 to $ 20.000 depending on the samples submitted. In order to facilitate the process of submitting work to G0ff F1ne Art Gallery, we ask that the following guidelines be met.

1. Letter of Intent: In a short letter, please let us know in what capacity you would like to be involved in the gallery. Please tell us what you expect us to do for you.

2. Resume: A full resume must be included. This listing should detail your education, exhibition history, work-related experience, commissions history, bibliography of publications in which your work or reviews of your work have appeared.

3. Artist Statement: Please describe your work for us. This statement needs to be a concise description of the art that you make and why you make it. It should be clear enough so that anyone who reads it can come out with a well-rounded idea of your work.

4. Visuals: One important component will be visual representations of a work sample of OUR choice. Please DO NOT send actual work of any kind at this stage. Please submit work, if you can, in CD-ROM format that can open on a PC or e-mail images and materials to our staff. We need to know size, price (please indicate cost or retail) and medium of all works shown.

5. Self visuals: Addressed, Stamped Envelope. It is VITAL that you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your submission if you want your materials returned! We are unable to pay for all return shipments on unsolicited portfolios, therefore, all submissions without a self-addressed, stamped envelope WILL NOT be returned.

6. Samples: The most important component will be sample representations of a work sample of OUR choice. Please send sample of actual work at this last stage. Please submit work, if you can, with DHL or Fedex (security and insurance reasons). We need to know size, price (please indicate cost or retail) and medium of all works shown.

7. Self samples: Addressed Envelope with ready cash that will be used for return shipments. It is VITAL that you include a self-addressed envelope with your submission if you want your materials returned! We are unable to pay for all return shipments on unsolicited portfolios, therefore, all submissions without a self-addressed envelope with money WILL NOT be returned.

I am sorry to say that I can't find a note about you information. Please be kind and send me 1 - 3 to me.

Best regards
Aj@m H0rni

date Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM
subject DO NOT WRITE THIS OFFICE AGAIN.

This is to notify the sender of this mail that we do not believe you and everything you have said about our winner Mr. Jack Goff.

Firstly how did you come across the our winners information's and how did you know that he is not well and was knocked down by a car?

Please kindly respect yourself and do not send this message to us again if do not want us to call the corps for you.

You are therefore warned seriously.

MANAGEMENT.

They don't seem to belive me Rolling Eyes

date Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM
subject FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER SWERVICES/PLEASE INDICATE THAT YOU ARE STILL WILLING TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD

We the entire management of this Courier Company wish to state how disappointed we are with you regarding your nonchalant attitude towards the completion of the delivery of your ATM CARD.

With this we are letting you know for the last time that if you do not comply to our simple laid down instruction's we shall send back your ATM CARD to the office of the ONLINE SERVER PROMO informing your AGENT about your inability to complete the hurdle which is almost through.

Please kindly proceed to any Money Gram International Money Transfer and pay the stipulated amount on our behalf to enable us facilitate the delivery of your ATM CARD which is already packaged.

We are looking forward to receiving the Payment Slip from you.

P@ul Ev@ns

dateWed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:06 PM
subjectRe: DO NOT WRITE THIS OFFICE AGAIN.

Firstly I do not like and I do not understand your attitude. I work as a secretary to Mr. J@ck G0ff and I know that he had been hit by a car because the hospital called the office and told us.

You know that Mr. J@ck G0ff is the CEO of G0ff Fine Art? I have therefore taken over Jacks candidates and went through his papers. There I found a note about a Agent Mr Edw@rd Howell and your e-mail, and assumed that you are a art agent. If you are not, why not just say it.

I find you quite rude, and normaly I would not have responded to you, but I wanted to tell you that you hurt me, hope you are happy. Happy Easter.

Last edited by ScamIsNoGood on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is better Laughing

date Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:17 PM
subject PLEASE GET BACK TO US

I wish to state that on behalf of the entire management and staff of OR1ENT NETW0RKS we apologize for the harsh mail it is due to how confidencial this is. It may please us let you know that Mr. G0ff is lucky to be one of our winners in the concluded ONLINE SERVER PROMO and his ATM CARD which his money is credited in is with FedEx Courier and he is required to pay $550 only as delivery fee so that his card will be delivered to him in Washinton.So since he is sick you can stand in for him by making the paying on his behalf so that his card will be couriered.The maximum amount to be withdrawn from the card is $5000 everyday.We are doing this because at this time he needs that money take care of hospital bills.Your urgent response is needed. Mr. Edw@rd H0well.

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... I don't really have time for scam baiting right now, to much at work. But why not make the life a little more hard for them with a short email...

date Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:33 AM
subject Re: PLEASE GET BACK TO US

Hello!

I accept your apology. You can use our company's Fedex account to pay the delivery fee.

Client ID: 89OO2567

Aj@m H0rni

Last edited by ScamIsNoGood on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like they are no longer interested when Jack is in the hospital Laughing

date Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM
subject Re: PLEASE GET BACK TO US

Hi!

I have not heard anithing from you. Have you already sent the card? What trcaking number is it?

I can happilly announce that Jack has been awakened in the hospital, but he still has problems to talk because of injuries to the face. His one arm, one leg and ribs hurts some, but doctors believe that the bones will heal well.

Aj@m H0rni

I guess this Bait at the end now, but it was fun as long as it lasted Twisted Evil

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it's not over yet Cool

date Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:44 PM
subject PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

I have recieved your mail and would like to use this opportunity to felicitate on behalf our winner Mr. jack Goff whose accident came as a shock to us. Regarding the pending nature of delivery of his ATM CARD I wish to let you know that the card cannot be sent without the Courier Charge which is $550 only. So I urge you to pay this fee immediately on behalf of your boss so that this card will be Couriered to your Office Address without delays. Please get back to me ASAP. Mr. Edw@rd H0well.

date Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 2:53 PM
subject Re: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you for thinking of Jack, also fit in and pray for him. I must admit that I cried when I saw him first time at the hospital, his face was completely colored and swelled up and all those hoses in his mouth and nose. Good that he has woken up and that he seems to survive. There is no problem with $ 500. Tell Fedex to bill us on our customer ID 89OO2567.

God bless
Aj@m H0rni

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

date Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:54 PM
subject YOU CAN PAY THE DELIVERY FEE ON BEHALF OF MR. J@CK G0FF.

What I feel you should have asked was how you could pay the delivery fee so that FedEX Express will courier the ATM CARD. As a competent Secretary don't you think that if you will take the bull by the horn by making sure you pay for the delivery your boss will never forget the favor rendered to him even at sick bed. So therefore if you are willing to follow my advice then indicate so I will give you directives on how you will pay the fee. Mr. Edw@rd H0well.

date Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 5:50 PM
subject Re: YOU CAN PAY THE DELIVERY FEE ON BEHALF OF MR. J@CK G0FF.

I do not really understand what you mean. Fedex usually charge us on our customer ID 89OO2567, so I assumed that they do so in this case. Do you mean that there is a problem with our client account? Thank you for thinking that I am a competent secretary, I think that you also seem to be competent.

Hugs
Aj@m H0rni

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

date Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 11:21 AM
subject YOU CAN PAY THE DELIVERY FEE ON BEHALF OF MR. J@CK G0FF.

You are strongly advised to follow simple instruction's to ensure we carry out the necessary delivery process through FedEx Express Services.

Delay is dangerous as this has been pending following the outcome of the accident of the recipient.

We await your most urgent and positive response to this mail.

Yours in service,

Mr. Edw@rd H0well
Claims Agent.

date Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 3:12 PM
subject Re: YOU CAN PAY THE DELIVERY FEE ON BEHALF OF MR. J@CK G0FF.

I still do not understand what you mean. What instructions are you talking about? You said that Fedex wants $ 550 and I said 'OK, bill us on our Fedex customer ID 89OO2567'. Is there anything else you want me to do? Should I call Fedex and talk to them?

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

date Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 5:44 PM
subject OFFICIAL ADVICE FROM THE AGENT

This is to certify you that we have a procedure through which our winners get their winning prize and this mode of operation is run by us and delivered through FedEx our official Courier Service company.

Without mixing words we want to also let you know that the payment method through which we receive payments from winners is Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram International Money Transfer, with this above mentioned Agencies payments are made to reach us in the same day without any delays and hitch.

We hereby let you know that we do not accept payments through customer ID,and to this effect you are highly advised to notify us if you will be making the payment willingly on behalf of our winner who happens to be your Boss or if not please kindly respect yourself by not sending us e-mails regarding this while we wait for the beneficiary to get to his feet.

Hope you have been clarified on the strategies mapped out for the delivery to take place as soon as you comply.

Yours in service,

Mr. Edw@rd H0well

date Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM
subject Re: OFFICIAL ADVICE FROM THE AGENT

Hello Mr. H0wel!

Well, now I think I understand. I will pay you via Western Union Money Transfer and MoneyGram International Money Transfer. Then you pay Fedex, so that they can send the card. Is that right? Should I pay at the same time on the Western Union Money Transfer and MoneyGram International Money Transfer? Or can I pay the first one and then with the other one? How will I receive confirmation mailing, I can acknowledge it, but what jacket is it?

By the way, do you live in England? Last year when I was there I met a wonderful guy named Putrid H0wel. He lives in London and we met at a party there. Are you family?

Best Regards
Aj@m H0rni

Last edited by ScamIsNoGood on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

date Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 9:34 AM
subject PAYMENT INFORMATIONS(PAY THROUGH MONEY GRAM)

Sequel to your mail I wish to let you know that as soon as you pay the delivery fee we shall forward it to FedEx immediately for them to acknowledge it and carry on with the delivery of the ATM CARD which is already packaged for courier.Below is the Money Gram information with which you shall make the payment without delays:

Paymnet Information:

Reciever's Name:D1m C@nice
Reciever's Address: 12O 1kenegbu 0werr1
Test Qestion: Color
Test Answer: White
Expected Amount: $550 only

As soon as you pay send to us the scanned copy of the payment receipt which you were issued after payment and also write out the reference numbers for official confirmation.

Your urgency is highly needed to this mail.

Yours in service,

Mr. Edw@rd H0well.

Dear Edw@rd!

You did not tell me if you have relatives in England! I do not know if you read my mail, but last year I met Putrid H0wel, and I think you may be relatives. Fun huh? Have you ever been to London?

Tonight, I have Bible studies, so I have to go beyond a MoneyGram tomorrow. Do you also study your Bible? You seem like a very nice man, are you married with children?

Hugs
Aj@m H0rni

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job,you really can use your imagination. Laughing Laughing

Quote:
AND what the hell have you really against ORDINARY bank transfers? From one bank to another!

Fill out the form properly so I can go to Western Union without them laughing at me!

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter Pulimov wrote:
Great job,you really can use your imagination. Laughing Laughing
Thanks, but I think you are are more a comedian than I Smile

Btw, recently I have started to use Google to translate from my native language to English, and I often get quite 'fun' text, like:
Quote:
Tonight, I have Bible studies, so I have to go beyond a MoneyGram tomorrow.

or
Quote:
How will I receive confirmation mailing, I can acknowledge it, but what jacket is it?

Try here:
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=fi
Or for other languages, change fi at the end of the URL to your language.

PS. If you go to http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl= , why not try some other languages. Scroll to "Use the Google Interface in Your Language" and choose.

Maybe you like some of these:
bork, bork, bork! http://www.google.com/intl/xx-bork/
Elmer Fudd http://www.google.com/intl/xx-elmer/
Hacker http://www.google.com/intl/xx-hacker/
Interlingua http://www.google.com/intl/ia/
Klingon http://www.google.com/intl/xx-klingon/
Latin http://www.google.com/intl/la/
Pirate http://www.google.com/intl/xx-pirate/

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing "Feeoo veb peges oor meeel es spukee by zee Svedeesh Cheff."

can bliney,just tolerantly exercise....

can not f***ng s**t,right this machine can not even translate properly Laughing Laughing

ScamIsNoGood wrote:Tonight, I have Bible studies, so I have to go beyond a MoneyGram tomorrow Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks of your tips,I will absolutely start to use those links.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
ihatespam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, that was fun!
Too bad we have to lose a bit of time, for make them to lose time.

The idea of the hospital was good, but he could have gone due to his illness. A car didn't have to hit the poor guy.

Congrats, anyway! Smile[/u]
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets try this: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626 Twisted Evil

date Mon, May 4, 2009 at 10:39 AM
subject Fwd: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

Hello!

This morning I visited MoneyGram and deposited $ 550 to them. As you probably know they have increased the security for transfer of money, so you need to get a M7CN number to get the money.

I received no reply if you have relatives in London.

I forward the e-mail from M7CN.

Hugs!
aj@m H0rni
- Hide quoted text -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, May 4, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Subject: IMPORTANT: Your M0ney Tr@nsfer
To: [email protected]@gmail.com

Dear M0neyGr@mŽ cust0mer,

First, we would like to thank you for using M0neyGr@mŽ. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of crimin@l scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the M7CN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the M7CN. For security purposes, if the M7CN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://m7cn.secure.l@

Enter the following code to @ccess your M7CN: 344aca6686c6887x8s6f670c3b5bff42706

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at M0neyGr@mŽ, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

Terrenc1o B@ptista
Vice President - North America
M0neyGr@m Headquarters
P0 Box T224
New York, NY IO45I
Tel: +I (2O6) 9O5-9TA2

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha Laughing

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 05 May 2009 07:24:31 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 05 May 2009 07:53:31 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 35
Total Refreshes: 14
Completed the Process?: no

date Tue, May 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM
subject WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY.

This is to bring to your notice that the money you claimed you paid to money Gram is has not reached us,following the inability to complete the M7cn puzzle.
We however wish to also let you know that you are delaying this and that if you are very sure you made you deposited money to money gram then you have to send to us the reference number/m7cn for our confirmation so that we shall forward it to FedEx for them to commence with the delivery of the Package.
We have tried to complete the mtcn puzzle but it didn't workout and also we tried calling the customer care unit to let them know our predicament but no one gave us an answer to our question.

I must say that I am not happy with the way things are going and that you are therefore requested to forward to us the mtcn numbers immediately if at all you deposited money to money gram agents.
Your due compliance to this mail is highly needed.

Yours in service,
Mr. Edw@rd H0well

date Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:12 PM
subject Re: WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY.

I have a lot to do right now. What I understand you should be able to obtain the M7CN number yourself. Did you visit their web site?

-419-MIKE
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO! You know FedEx has just about had it up to HERE with this jerk. I feel sorry for the Fedex workers for having to put up with this crap, but it is awesome. I wish we knew some shady characters over at FedEx who could get in on the fun and entertainment and play along. That would be the ultimate bait... have the lad doing all kinds of neat tricks. Like.. your package is now in Germany and it will cost the lad 50.00 to forward the package to himself... and so on...
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For you who have not tried M7CN, this is how it looks:
For the first click it says what row and what column you are pointing at (like 'Row: 4, Column: 3'), but after the first click it just says 'M7CM Secure'. In total there is 33 rows and 55 columns, imagine finding and clicking 35 boxes Twisted Evil

Well, lets send him a 6MB DLL file Wink
date Wed, May 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM
subject Re: WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY.

Hello Mr H0wel!

A friend of mine helped me to scan in the receipt, see the attached file. Jack is getting better and probably will come and visit us here at work soon. It would be fun to give him the ATM card at the time, so if you could speed up a bit.

You still have not answered the question if you have relatives in England?

Hugs
Aj@m H0rni

mg.jpg
5924K View Download

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

date Thu, May 7, 2009 at 11:26 PM
subject AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THE MONEY WE SHALL SEND THE CARD.

We want to let you know that we have acknowledged the reciept of payment but due to busy schedule we have not been able to download the document. As soon as we confirm the payment we shall deliver the card before the end of this week. Please do bear with us. Yours in service. Mr. Edw@rd H0well.

Good luck with the document Laughing

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, lets make him angry! First I got a MG receipt from http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/ and then googled a image of a "normal" receipt from a gas station. Some Photoshopping and I have a MG receipt with a cash receipt that covers the precious controll number...

date Sat, May 9, 2009 at 6:14 PM
subject ATTN: PLEASE RE-SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AND ALSO WRITE OUT THE REFERENCE NUMBERS

We wish to let you know that the attached Money Gram receipt was not scanned well as a result of this we are unable to confirm the payment and therefore urge you to kindly re-scan it and equally write out reference number for fast confirmation of the payment.

Secondly you are strongly advised to do this immediately so ensure we commence with the delivery of the ATM CARD,as you know that all modalities have been put in place to courier the Package.

If you are indeed serious to make your boss proud and that you did pay for the delivery of the ATM CARD through Money Gram then you have to follow this simple advice by re-scanning the payment receipt issued to you after payment as well as copy out the reference numbers and send via e-mail so we can acknowledge the payment.

Your urgency is highly needed as you know that there is no time.

Yours in service,

Mr. Edw@rd H0well

date Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:00 AM
subject Re: ATTN: PLEASE RE-SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AND ALSO WRITE OUT THE REFERENCE NUMBERS

I'm sorry, but I really have a lot to do at work. My friend has scanned in the receipt again.

You never respond to my questions, you have relatives in England?

Hugs
Aj@m H0rni
mg.JPG mg.JPG
82K View

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

subject PLEASE KINDLY VERIFY FROM MONEY GRAM AND IF POSSIBLE WRITE OUT THE REFERENCE NUMBERS ASAP.

Compliments of the day and how is your health?

It is with great pleasure to announce to you that we have received the payment receipt but after downloading it we could not be able to see the reference number which is the only way we can acknowledge the payment from you.

So therefore we urge you to kindly return to the payment center which is Money Gram office and ask them why the reference number was not revealed,as you know that without the reference number we cannot receive the money you paid and to this effect we cannot commence with the delivery of the ATM CARD.

After we finalize with the payment I shall tell you about my family and relatives.

You are strongly advised to follow the simple laid down instructions to ensure we serve you to the best of our knowledge and capacity.

We await your most urgent response to this official notification.

Your urgency is highly needed.

Yours in service,

Mr. Edw@rd H0well
Claims personell.

ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

date Thu, May 14, 2009 at 1:06 PM
subject Re: PLEASE KINDLY VERIFY FROM MONEY GRAM AND IF POSSIBLE WRITE OUT THE REFERENCE NUMBERS ASAP.

I went to MoneyGram instead and they said that the number is on the receipt. Are you sure it is not there?

What fun that you want to tell me about your relatives in England. I think I have met one of your relatives (perhaps a distant relative). I know how it is, you can not keep track of everyone in the distant family Wink

Hugs!
Aj@m H0rni

date Thu, May 14, 2009 at 3:43 PM
subject IF BY THE END OF TODAY WE DID NOT RECIEVE THE REFERENCE NUMBERS FROM YOU WE SHALL RETRIEVE THE ATM CARD FROM FEDEX COURIER.

We are not happy at all with the slow pace with which you are delaying the delivery of the ATM CARD. You were told that the reference numbers were covered therefore making it impossible for us to confirm the payment. We want to clarify you on this that if you do not follow our instructions by copying out the reference numbers or re-scanning the reciept with the numbers revealed we shall cancel the card.if you are doubting us then download the document you will find out that the number is hidden. So if you do not do exactly as we have said then you have to stop writing us on behalf of Mr. J@ck G0ff. Remember this office have nothing to loose,instead we shall retrieve the ATM CARD from FedEX and immediately terminate the money programmed in it. Do not say we did not warn you. Mr. Edw@rd H0well.

I will do as I did see somebody else do here, I will "rip of" the reciept that cowers the numbers, but will also "tear" the paper so the numbers will go off. I guess he will not like that Twisted Evil
date Fri, May 15, 2009 at 1:54 PM
subject Re: IF BY THE END OF TODAY WE DID NOT RECIEVE THE REFERENCE NUMBERS FROM YOU WE SHALL RETRIEVE THE ATM CARD FROM FEDEX COURIER.

Why are you so hostile? The only thing you wrote was:
1. You could not see the reference number.
2. That I should go back to the MoneyGram
3. They said that number is on the paper I sent to you.

Now suddenly you appears angry and evil. Just as in your first mail. You should probably consider whether you would not enter a course in to manage your mood swings!

NOW do you say that number is covered, how the hell would I know? It was my friend who scanned in the paper, I do not have time to check the pictures she sent, I also have a real job to do!

Although your nasty way, I have asked my friend to tear off the receipt, which is on the receipt and scan it again. See atached picture...

I want to warn you, it will not do to be rude to me all the time! I will tell Mr. J@ck G0ff what attitude you have!

Aj@m H0rni

mg2.JPG
72K View Download

I think I will wake up J@ck...
I used this tool to make a Elmer Fudd dialect Rolling Eyes
http://rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectt.cgi

dateFri, May 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM
subjectDo not trust Aj@m H0rni!

Fiwst, I can hawdwy talk and my hands in bandages, so I can not wwite so good. But, oh no, I weceived a tewephone caww fwom Ajam Howni, and she says she twies to get home the ATM cawd fow me. No, do not let hew do it! She is on a pawowe release fwom prison, she is a membew of the known Washington Gangstew netwowk 'Sex and the City ", we can not twust hew. She will surewy steaw the ATM cawd!

Last edited by ScamIsNoGood on Mon May 18, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
pepo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i had to join just to say that this is really nice bait and the last mail is fu*ing hilarious, cant stop laughing Very Happy
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait ScamIsNoGood

Welcome peop - why not try one? Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic