SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE DICKBOI TRIBUTE SITE!! *** CAPTION COMPETITION p6 ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Dickboi is one dumb f*ck, that's for sure.

I'm sure he'll try to keep on scamming, but I bet he gets bailed up every time by baiters and won't make a single kobo from 419.

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^

He'll try again when he gets out of prison - but will he be able to trust any of his mugus???

Eaters are everywhere... Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look on the bright side, at least a certain part of his anatomy is well prepared for prison life.

Closed lad accounts
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^

True - but he prefers goats.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His fellow prisoners may have other tastes though. Just imagine not bending down in the shower for the next 11 years. His feet are gonna STINK!

Closed lad accounts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi, Clove, Davis Sherman, Richard Head, and all your other stupid characters ok.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
I have really enjoyed laughing at your expense over the last 2 1/2 years ok. You are without a doubt the most gullible, insane, and dumbass scammer I have ever seen ok. You are an ass clown ok. How much did you spend on those crappy t-shirts that you sent me? $700? You must be stupid if you paid anything for those. I've had fun wasting your time, but I'm going to have even more fun reading about how you, Behn, Diggs, and the rest of your contacts are going to rot in prison ok.

It's not over yet. The Dickboi Program is still running ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be fine inside!

Quote:
7:24 PM me: Do you come from a long line of inbreeds?
fssa.uk: OH ASK YOUR FATHER THAT HE MAY
7:25 PM me: Did your brother fuck your sister? And did he butt-fuck you?
7:26 PM And was that before or after your father did the deed?
7:28 PM I'll take that as a yes.

Quote:
WHERE IS DRAMA QUEEN AT?
me: Damn it - we were having such a productive exchange.
fssa.uk: YOUR DICKBOI PROGRAM HAS COME TO AN END. YOU LOSERS!
7:42 PM me: I think Richard is the Drama Queen, with the emphasis on "Queen". He was fucked in the ass by his father and never got over it.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww, and it was so much fun to read! Dickboi, don't you realise that you could have just kept quiet and played along? Think how much pleasure you're brought to the thousands and thousands that read this thread every day.

Doesn't that just bring a nice little warm glow to your scummy scammers heart?

But welcome to the Eater! Bait safe and find a mentor!

Oh wait...you already had one, didn't you?

Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dickboi: YOU ARE A MASTER BAITER!

You sure are clapping

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a thought; how about we work out how much Dickiboi might have spent in his journeys, whether taking his accounts at face value or using a more conservative approach?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tuco
Elite Baiter

Mr. Dickboi:

You have been fooled by people who are much smarter than you will ever be. They have studied every detail of your game for many years and they know your game so much better than you do.

You were already a fool and a loser of major international proportions long before you finally discovered it. Thousands were laughing at you every day.

You have been fooled out of something even more valuable than your money. You have been fooled out of your very human dignity in front of the whole world and you will never get it back.

You have gotten the least of what you deserve.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

Is there an accounting somewhere of how many total miles this idiot travelled while chasing vapors and ghosts, only to end up stredded like a fooooOoOoOoOoOl in Ghana?

It's just too bad he didn't end up run over by a truck while taking pictures in the road, or killed by suspicious villagers so they could sell his head at Jankara.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him how much he spent in Ghana. Seemed unwilling to discuss it.

Sand Timer x 7
Cathy2008
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You lot are just cruel. LMAO.

It's not his fault he has fewer brain cells than an amoeba.

Closed lad accounts
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we all say a special 419-Eater HELLO! to Chozan B and Roslyn D, two of dickboi's US contacts who laundered funds for him? They should be visiting us any time now to read about dickboi's adventures. Make them welcome.

I wonder how loyal they will remain to their distant kinsman when they see what he has been up to...?

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Chozan and Roslyn. How does it feel to be associated with the biggest idiot in Ladland?

Dancing Banana

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey dickboi.

Contact me and I'll give you Yastreb's real name and address so that you can go round his house and kick the shit out of him. He doesn't live that far away from you so it shouldn't be hard to pay him a visit.

Him and Ninastian have made you look like a real prick. Personally, I think they've pushed it way too far and if it were me, I'd want revenge. Sometimes baiters get carried away and don't think about how they are hurting innocent guys like you. Just add me to YIM or hit PM at the bottom of my post here and I'll give you all the details you need to get some payback on these evil people.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Chozan and Roslyn, hope you realise what a twat Dickboi has been. You'll be able to tell all his mates and family what a rubbish yahooboi he is, and of course tell all your future prison friends about it all. No need to thank us for your prison sentence, thank Dickboi. Make sure you email all the photographs we have of him to his friends and family as well.

Ooooooooooooooooo

I agree with Sir Scamalot, I wish there was some way we could pay him back for all the fun he has given us over the years.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dickboi: Aww, are you going to get all kissy kissy with that freak ladhugger slightly-out-of-it^^^. There's a reason we gave him that name. He always starts feeling sorry for you losers at some point.

Me, I will celebrate the day we have confirmation of a yahoo-yahooboi like you being chopped into little pieces and sold for goat feed. Too bad for the goat.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi dickboi!

I am Jessica, JWW's wifelet #2. I never got to meet you personally, (cause you never really meet anyone face-to-face, do you??) but Morgan (Dramaqueen), and Bluth and I sure had fun talking to you on the phone one night! Laughing

Just so you know, in case you were wondering, we were laughing at YOU the whole time! We loved what an idiot you were! Do you remember sending us kisses on the phone?? Mwahh! Mwahh!

And how about praying with us?? Thanking God, YOUR GOD, for shopping?!? Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing You have to admit, that was a good night!!

Just remember this, dickboi, the next maga you try to get money from, the next scamming email you get a reply from, the next time your phone rings....

It WILL be someone from 419Eater!

Thanks Ninastian for sharing dickboi with us!! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should all be totally ashamed of yourselves.

The guy is just trying to make a living and you humiliate him. Evil or Very Mad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^

F**k off back to Lagos.

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh BTW everyone - looks like Chozan and Roslyn will be needing a good Barrister pretty soon.

Has anyone come across one lately?

Must be fully qualified. You know - certificates and all that.

Any recommendations?

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe JayHawk comes highly recommended. Just look at his custom tag. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickboi... SlapHappy and I just called you and you weren't your normally talkative self. Is something the matter? Very Happy All you could say was "bastards," but I hope you listened as we talked to you.

I know you're rationalizing all of this by thinking you've crashed our party and ruined our game, but the truth is that while your life consisted of running around and working on fake projects over the last two years this has all been a hobby for us. Your games and suffering has been our pastime.

Remember when I sent you to Abidjan? Wasn't that great? I was counting the days that you were there, laughing to everyone else at how long you stayed and how your expenses were piling up. Weren't you there for the better part of two weeks? And for what? To come home with your tail between your legs. All for our enjoyment.

As everyone else has said, just remember that we're out here. If you continue trying to do internet jobs you should know that there are THOUSANDS of us. We could be any maga you think you have. Keep that in mind.

Oh, and please listen to our radio show SUNDAY at 6:00 PM UK time. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc. I'm sure we'll have a tribute to you with some of our favorite audio clips. Maybe you could have your friends listen in, too? Sign up on the blogtalkradio site so you can enter the chat room and talk to us. Better yet, call in! Be there, or be square! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic