SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jedi Police

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
Quote:

Force is strong for Jedi police
Eight police officers serving with Scotland's largest force listed their official religion as Jedi in voluntary diversity forms, it has emerged.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8003067.stm

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as they don't join The Watchtower Apocalyptic Testament, I don't have any problem.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

During the last 2 census' held here my family members have been listed as Jedi, it appears to be the fastest growing religion however funding for a Jedi shrine just doesn't seem to be made available.

I wonder how many moe people will need to join the Jedi before we are taken seriously Cool Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jedi powers really do work. The force is strong in my family. My father had it, I have it and my sister.... Watch... check this out.

*waves hand* You don't need to post whore here. This isn't the thread you are looking for. You can go on about your business.... move along.

You want to try?

No... try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

You don't believe it?

That is why you failed.

Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a damn embarrassment for Scotland Sad

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

True, Craig, true.

I feel there must be far more followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster than Jedi.

To me it seems a sensible answer to an intrusive question. I'm not sure how collecting data on their religion affects their ability to do the job.
I get really narked at having to fill in a religion on school data forms, hospital admission forms, census,job application etc etc
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer to worship the loch ness monster as opposed to Jedi...

We will find it one day and when we do.... god help us all Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always put "Pastafarian" (a follower of the Flying Spaghetti Monster) on forms when I get asked about my religion, only because "Stablehand of the Invisible Pink Unicorn (PBUH)" didn't fit in the box.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I put myself down as Jedi in the last census. Word was that if enough people signed up for it, it became one of the country's official religions. I go to church just as often as when I was C of E. Wink

Next time in Scotland, if I have any dealings with the Police, I can try the 'these aren't the droids you're looking for' routine, see if I get a smack in the mouth or not.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I put Jedi too.

And I drew little pictures of tie fighters and light sabres on the form too.

I have no problem with coppers saying they're Jedi. I sincerely doubt that these particular individuals are anyway. Like the census, they probably wrote Jedi as there was no category box to tick for "Fuck off and mind your own business".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:

I feel there must be far more followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster than Jedi.

Yaaaaarrrrrr!!!!

I be one of those as me avatar shows.

And after a few wee drams of Scotland's finest, most Scots will call themselves anything you want

Laughing
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you may find that after lots of wee drams many Scots worship St Hughey.
They kneel at his porcelain altar and call down it to him
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nanny - I don't mind telling my religion at a hospital; that way I know the chaplain they send me has some idea where my thinking lies. Any other institution, however, is forbidden by law from asking such a question here in the US.

There's a lot they can't ask here, for fear of lawsuits.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania
I suppose you're right re the hospital.

but I do find it intrusive when schools ask religion and ethnic grouping and the next census is going to find some interesting answers

Last edited by Nanny Ogg on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My children are exempt from R.E in school. Causes too many problems. We are all strictly a no-faith family.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Craig, especially if it's slanted to one faith, though I do believe understanding of many religions, beliIfs and concepts broadens the mind.
I greatly distrust fundamentalists and bigots of any kind.
I am proud to say my offspring have friends of many faiths as well as agnostics.
Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About 30 years ago my (even still-now) brilliant and non-conformist, and (at-the-time) teenage, daughter moved with me to a small rural town in the USA,
statistically nearly all Protestant + Catholic in religious faith, and nearly 100% white/Caucasian -- insofar as such matters were categorized at the time.

I enrolled her in the local public -- presumably non-sectarian -- high school, and was horrified to learn that during her first week (at age 16 or so), she'd been "required" to fill out a questionnaire about her demographic characteristics. She was at the time a principled vegetarian who had been thinking about the intersections of humans and animals and our responsibilities to the earth, and was making conscious and conscientious decisions about how to live according to her beliefs, with my absolute support.

They asked "your race." She answered: HUMAN.
They asked "your religion." She answered: BUDDHIST.

To the best of my knowledge, she is still the only on-record Buddhist Human in the entire history of that rural Pennsylvania public high school.

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Brilliant
I take my hat off to her

I may just put down our ethnic group as TARTAN
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was dragged up catholic. I am now a non believer. I however am still interested in all religions and am happy to read and learn about all of them.
I believe that religion has a useful place in many societies. Many just seem to forget what the point was in the beginning.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because of where I live, companies /must/ ask you what religion you are, so that they can be monitored to make sure that they are hiring equal numbers.

Religion is such a part of everyday life here, but as I understand it, its not about belief in God, but about the way that you act and behave. I could be wrong here in this assumption (I've only been here three years).

When I studied RE, we looked at all the other religions, and barely touched Christianity. The same in college. When I was working part time in a school over here, I happened to be photocopying RE resources and took a read. All about Christianity.

Here, what denomination you are, and who your family are, play a big part in how accepted you are.

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets not get too far into real religions here, stick to made up ones like the Jedi and FSM.

Still, if it all goes tits up we can blame the OP. Wink Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Lets not get too far into real religions here, stick to made up ones like the Jedi and FSM.

Dunno about made up but I'm certainly one of it's most avid followers.
In fact, you could call me an extremist.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jizzlam

(Perhaps a bit NSFW)

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes
Remind me not to shake hands with you until I've seen you wash them very, very well
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'd be more worried about my dose of Swine flu if I were you.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile Slightly

What made you go find that?

Please don't tell us you are a follower. The thought of a squirrel producing 3 liters and an extra 2 pints is beyond belief Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic