SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiter toolkit, be prepared.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres some of my own thoughts on what every baiter should have from day 1. Edited

A mentor.
3 Gmail addresses.
1 hotmail catcher account *email

A folder named "sendable" and in that have your renamed'dll, the odd broken file and the forms you need.
Some photos in the folder as well that you can send.

A fake bank account / sort code

At least 1 unreadable western union payment slip
At least 1 mtcn payment slip.

A telephone number: if you dont have a number, beg one from existing members, many many will be more than happy to take your call for you. But its essential if you want a bait to get fun.

3 fake addresses. (use google, if a road clearly has 102 houses, become number 107 and just to make sure it never arrives put something obvious
Quote:
Society of red nipples
107 New Road
Old Town
London
N3R NER

A drop box. (become a premium member)
The accepted method is lad will post items to drop box, you arrange with owner of box to get item (you might have to pay a few quid to the drop box owner if its an elephant you ordered lol)

A set bait aim.
(This is have an idea in your mind before you pm the lads of what your going to achieve, by far the easiest is a pic of the lad these days, but as Nurse Nasty has always told me from the start, aim high and take your time and you will get results you never imagined could be done. Ive had some that could never be published lol, lads and chickens Razz need i say more wink wink)

Some good excuses prepared.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello

Last edited by D11 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to suggest adding a few of the cool toys to the list, m7cn secure etc, which will keep your lads on their toes just around MTCN time Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I highly recommend sending blurry receipts using NotPhil's extraordinary "Batch File to Append 10 meg junk to tiny images" tool http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162101.

The preview images are wonderful inducements for Lads to commence 15-20 minutes of downloading.

Here are some testimonials:

We are having a big network problems to download your payment information's because of a big down pour that disturbed the entire network. Mail it to the bank through typing not attachment for easy confirmation. – Dr. Ch4rl3s B4l4g0n.

I withness the same problem in downloading your attachment but after some work in our network and it get downloaded and you cant see what they wrote. – Mr. J0hns0n 0k3k3.

What is this all about,do you think you can turn me around,anyway when you are interested you can let me know because i am not hear for child play.Why cant you send a correct payment slip for you really know that you are the truth. - B4rr1st3r 0k0n0n Duk3 (after his second 10 meg download).

Closed lad accounts x 4
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is a most helpful list.

A ready-to-use selection of photographs is also useful to have already collected and prepared, and your ready-to-paste fake bank details also. Along with age and date of birth.

And if you intend to ever communicate on Messenger, know your character's astrological sign as well. Lads can ask, and that's so easy to get caught out on.

However, I'd also recommend being content to Do What You Can. If your time is limited, or your PC abilities nonexistent, or your imagination or confidence is nil or low, no problem. You can still waste their time. Just have no scanner, and a hatred of telephones, and maybe aim for a 2-month bait, not a 6-month one.

It all counts. However inept at this you may feel.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was very nice of you to make that list D11. I am sure new baiters wonder what they should have to start off with. I know I did.

How about a fake name and fake bank account information. The bank account I know throws new baiters for a loop sometimes.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks ghost Smile

I got another essential item as well, but its a hefty download, openoffice, because openoffice allows baiters to create pdf's which mean the lad has to actually print them out and not just fill them in.

and those other resources are excellent as well thanks guys.

With all that in place, your time will be maximised, and over time you can add all the various stuff people produce, and really drive the lads to either quit or be so tied down in paperwork they cant scam.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An alternative to open office is Primo PDF - it installs itself as a printer, so whatever you want to print can be printed to PDF, then emailed.

I don't think th edownload for Primo is too arduous, not sure though. It is very easy to use once installed.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One day I decided to make up 10 sets of fake bank account details.

You can use them yourself or make your own copying the format

So that I can copy and paste my details without spending more than 10 seconds on it I did one with all fake personal details (that's at the end). If I'm asked to fill in a aform I ignore it and paste the info in the e-mail and don't bother to check if I'm giving more or less information than called for.

Having it all pre-prepared and ready to copy and paste saves wasting time. If you put it in a 'canned response' in gmail you can do it in 2 seconds and can set it as a template to use over and over again.

Trustee Co-Operative Banking Society
27 High St
WHIPSNADE
WH12 7BR
Acc No 54873124
Sorting Code 40-15-35
BIC CODE: TCBSGBWHPR4

Royal Banking Trust of Scotland
3 Tartan Road
EDINBURGH
ED05 12SC
Acc No 00553798
Sorting Code 15-37-27
BIC CODE: RBTSGBEDT44

Allied Bank of Wales
45 Cymri Road
CAERPHILLY
CA14 3WA
Acc No 05788421
Sorting Code 20-41-32
BIC CODE: ABWAGBCARG5

The Commercial Bank of Wales
157 Simpson Boulevard
RHIANNON
WA12 08RH
Acc No 08752144
Sorting Code 12- 72-48
BIC CODE: TCBWGBRHR5G

Glasgow Banking Corporation
23 Ferguson Road
PORT TRAFFORD
PT17 04SR
Acc No 07452242
Sorting Code 26-41-59
BIC CODE: GBCOGBPT23F

Northumberland Trust and Savings Institution
29 Stanley St
TYNE & WEAR
TW01 14NH
Acc No 28871440
Sorting Code 27-45-43
BIC CODE: NTSIGBTW38H

Brighton and Hove Albion Credit Bank
57 Seaside Lane
BRIGHTON
BR05 11TB
Acc No 08784552
Sorting Code 11-21-77
BIC CODE: BHACGBBRHH5

Plymouth and Argyle Credit Union
62 Navigation Lane
ARGYLE
AR11 17HA
Acc No 22497741
Sorting Code 18-57-33
BIC CODE: PACUGBAR34R

Heart of Midlothian Building Society
15 Amberley Road
HAMPTON WICK
HW02 18SC
Acc No 01148723
Sorting Code 11-52-43
BIC CODE: HMBSGBHW55G

Midland Banking Corporation
10 Wisbeck Court
HEWLETT
HT10 12LA
Acc No 03347789
Sorting Code 30-99-27
BIC CODE: MBCOGBHWJJ7

-----------------------------------

Name: Bertram Wooster

Address: 42 Bury Road
Hampstead Norris
RG18 7EB

Telephone: +44 (0)701 4218 992

Sex: Male

Marital Status: Married

Religion: Fundamental Baptist

Bank: Brighton and Hove Albion Credit Bank
57 Seaside Lane
BRIGHTON
BR05 11TB

Acc No: 08784552

Sorting Code: 11-21-77

BIC CODE: BHACGBBRHH5

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An addition to a GMail or Googlemail account I would suggest having many Fanmail accounts.

http://www.fanmail.com/

Since it has few users, you can have a very personalized name and lots of very real looking extensions. I would suggest @deacons.com for religious baits, @buffaloes.com for truth in baiting and @badgers.com if you want to go over to the dark side. Set up the Fanmail account to forward to your Gmail account so that the mugu only sees [email protected]. You can see all your characters that the scammer sends to at one log on. Be sure to hit the box on the Gmail setup that makes the reply only go out from the box received.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic