SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait request - help needed - Nimrod alert!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So does this all mean we dont bait him staight anymore LOL or perhaps this is you idea of S.B Laughing

Test to destruction feels more like it

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

"your reservation payment does cover up everything."

Absit invidia
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Shyguy,

I can't speak fro Bruckner, but to my mind, straight baiting takes many forms...just as the world is full of different people, so the scammers inbox should have a range of responses to keep him interested and to stop him copy/pasting. Nothing too outrageous, but slowly giving all your characters different identities hitting different problems to absorb as much of his time as possible!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
they always seem to get held up in Customs in Abuja or Casablanca anyway. Twisted Evil

That's what I was thinking about a possible safari. If he would be willing to come to the laptops where they will invariably be held up. Twisted Evil

But he is just asking for 2 for samples. I am not so sure he would travel for just 2 instead of the 50 I have offered.

That is a neat idea about the secure container, though.

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweeten the laptops by hiding some cash in the shipment. Lads seem to love <strike>waiting</strike>traveling for computers stuffed with cash.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I haven't got back in a while, that pesky "work" thing....

He started with a gold dust scam, gotta love it! This lad is a gem for sure! He has even offered to buy my gold back for double the money I bought it for! What a deal!

I wonder if he can throw in some snake oil, I hear it cures cancer! Laughing

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
which he could in turn use to ship back the gold.

You quite clearly missed the part where you need to travel to Krautland to pick up the gold yourself. Unless you're planning on a side deal with the lad so that he travels on your behalf? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Straight is good. Of course, the goal of any straight baiter is to get the lad off-script, which I've already done for you on account of as soon as he fired off the first format, he had no script left.

I didn't even think he'd get this far, to be honest. Let's keep throwing crap at him and see what looks the most productive.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My oga wrote:
You quite clearly missed the part where you need to travel to Krautland to pick up the gold yourself.

With this lad, I would not be surprised if he had missed it himself. Yep I will be testing how willing he is to travel. Patience, grasshopper, it will probably take several weeks to get to that point.

For now I guess I missed his purity figures too, since I'm asking for notarized results of a complete cupellation assay.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh. My. God.

This just in, from our rocket technician:

Quote:

SO THIS THAT I AM DOING NOW HOW CAN I GET SOMETHING FROM THIS AND TELL HOW MUCH WILL I GET FROM IT? LOOK I WAST MY TIME ON IT YOU KNOW ,I LIKE KNOW HOW CAN I GAIN FROM IT ,

/speechless.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you serious? I'm telling you this guy is a gem. I bet someone more experienced than me can get this guy on an safari. (still a newb myself)

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

proof positive that he doesn't read more than 10% of what I send him.

Here's part of what kicked off the whole thing:

Quote:
This is better than risk-free for you. You will be given the password for that email account, which will contain emails from the clients asking you to help them invest. I will supply you the format for the initial contact, and you will manage the contact from there until the first payment is requested. At that point, you will collect (preferably via western union, since this cannot be traceable to us) and forward 60% of the monies received to us.

Your involvement in future transactions with is depends upon speed. Do not waste time in obtaining funds from these people, but also remember that THEY ARE ALREADY CLIENTS of this institution. You will be courteous, polite, business-like and not in any way appear to be pressuring these people into paying. Consider this a test of your abilities.

I agree. I think this lad might just travel. I almost feel bad for him, cause I have a feeling things might get hash. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Er, how did you find this numpty again Bruckner? I agree with MJW, he may be easier than I thought. Although I suspect we will also need the patience of Job as we explain every...little...step...to him.

ETA:^^^@bruckner: I am dropping the whole assay business and going straight to the shipping company modality. This guy seems like he'd easily start slavering over a photochop of a cash-stuffed computer case.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I recall correctly, he arrived in my collector courtesy of the shuttle. Luck of the draw Smile

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The gold pictures are a nice touch, was that your idea? I actually busted out laughing here at work.

He sent a form to fill out. I'll gimp it with some nice text.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep holding out for my shipping method.
Mean old battleaxe wrote:
I never work that way. I have been robbed by scammers posing as "diplomats" before. Do not anger me; I have been dealing in gold since before you were a gleam in the eye of your mother's goat. You will use my shipping method or receive zero (no) money. Your choice.

ETA: I like how the form says "Before the buyer have to sign he or she have read and understand that for he or she to obtain this form he have to pay the amount of $320 usd..."

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruckner, would Alan fancy screaming at this stupid lad that we're talking about *extremely rich* and *very ripe* mugus here, and trying to hit them for $320 is only going to stop the 10's of $000's they're going to put into the gold. I'm offended that he's trying to hit me for pocket money when I'm trying to do serious business. Would be a good reason to slap him very hard if I were you...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am having a tough time trying to decipher what this lad is trying to say. I already said that he wants to see two sample laptops. I sent him an email basically stating that it would be foolish for me to arbitrarily send $5,000 worth of computers to him unsecured. I sent him a link instead so he can see it online. He can also go to a local store and handle one if he wants. So this is what he sent me and I don't think I understand what he is saying:

Quote:
YES WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUTH BUT WE ARE GIVING YOU $100 PERCENTAGE GUARANTEE THAT WE DELIVER YOUR GOODS TO ANY DESTINATION YOU ASK US TO DELIVER IT ,AND WE DID NOT CHANGER FOR PAYMENT OF THE GOODS YOU BUY BEFORE WE DELIVER IT TO YOU AT YOUR GOOD STEP WHAT WE DO IS AFTER YOU HAVE VERIFY YOUR GOODS THEN YOU PAY FOR BOTH BUYING AND DELIVERY ,YOU ARE WELCOME ONCE AGAIN,THE FORM HAVE BEEN ATTACH TO YOU ,ALSO,

BEST REGARD

"MOHAMMED ALI"

He also sent me the pretty pictures of the gold bars and that form to fill in. I am thinking if he really wants to see these laptops in-person, I might have to send an 'associate' down there to show him the laptops. Of course, I don't think he will be bright enough to ever successfully link up with him. The lad will probably just miss him before he has to leave for other business. Twisted Evil

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think he's stubbornly insisting that they will deliver the gold to your doorstep only, and that you don't pay for the gold itself until you have actually examined it. At least that is how he is holding out on me.
Quote:
FILL THE FORM AND SEND BACK TO US ,AND FOR YOUR NOTICE WE DID NOT DELIVER THROUHT THAT MEANS WE HAVE DIPLOMAT WHO CAN DELIVER FOR US ,OK IF HE DELIVER TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP THEN YOU CAN PAY HIM FOR THE GOLD YOU BUY AND THE DELIVERY CHARGERS
JUST1CE AL1

If this is how he scams uber-rich, dimwitted, gullible clients, the guy's dumber than a bag of hammers. I think it's worth it to push this guy really hard to learn his limits; if he drops, I have 16 other baiting chars I can use to rinse and repeat.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wait, he did what now? Surprised

I haven't checked in the mailbox since maybe 12 hours ago. No webmail from work (but funnily, the premium member webmail doesn't get blocked)

Gold bars? Idiot. this is gold _dust_! Laughing Laughing

(can someone post the pic?)

After reading his email above again, I realized that he might have no idea about advance fees, and stuff (which would explain why he might be a fairly poor advance fee fraud scammer) but I really didn't want to educate him so I just told him he needed to ask for 20% up-front.

what was it, $18,500 per KG? and there were up to 500KG of the stuff available... Man, you people aren't buying much if he's only asking for $320.

Tightwads.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bruckner wrote:
Tightwads.
Go to hellfire. I'm trying to send him a full-sized shipping container so he can send all the gold

Here is your idiot guyman's "gold dust."
amateur oga wrote:
I realized that he might have no idea about advance fees, and stuff
And there's no need to educate him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edited to obfuscate pictures.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the form;

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mbl wrote:
I'm offended that he's trying to hit me for pocket money when I'm trying to do serious business. Would be a good reason to slap him very hard if I were you...

Does Al@n have an email address? When he gets back from holiday he could find some angry emails from clients, to be forwarded to asshat.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good idea.

No, you didn't misread, nor did I mistype. Smile

Complain away.

By the way, what the frak is a mini-site? I'll have to check my format to see if I slipped that one in and forgot.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he meant Okobia Gold Mine Site. Alan will have email before end of business today. Remain bless.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George Smiley is unimpressed...

Quote:
Alan,

What the fuck is this? Why the fuck are you asking me for $320 for a shitty form drawn by a child? I thought we were going to do serious business after discussing terms with you via your assistant, then you ask me for small change.

This is an almighty fucking insult and I am giving you one chance to get this straight or I'm gone. I'm disappointed in you Alan, this was supposed to be a big deal, not penny games with children.

George.

Yes, I cc:'d the lad. I'd be surprised if Alan took that lying down.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic