SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody else get this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this one. Attached was a ridiculous jpg called newspaper.jpg which was full of grammer errors and typos.
I first thought the this must be some lad de-education
What do you think?

Quote:
Attention: Dear customer

My name is Dr. Rev Paul Hackson i have beaning trying to reach you on mail all this while, your matter came to my dusk which were dated on the 20-04-2009 with the total funds of $1.5Million United State Dollars. You are very lucky because you are going to get your funds (Mtcn) number after responding to our mail, this transfer has been stop because it was under investigation of money laundry by the ministry of information and national orientation but now it is free for transfer over to you now.

Please do forgive me for taken your much of your time for going through this mail which you will conclude saying that it is as common thing to you every-day if am not mistaken, we knew that at least you have encounters numbers of similar mails like these, but please do not mistaken that everybody that reach you are scammers either a fraudster as well.

Yes, i agree with you that you have every right to decide not to make any up-forth payment if even we do ask for fees/charges from you because of your past scam experiences you had pass through all this years, but i want to assure you that we are doing our very best to make sure that we get those arrested that are spoiling the image of our company or who claim to be our staffs by using differ name's to scam foreigners like you, we assure you that they will surely get arrested as soon as we have full information's of their were-about.

But the only way you receive your funds is as easy and simple if only you urge to fellow my advise, as a respectable and honest man, we normally gives 100% risk-free to all our customers with a limited payment, end of year contract payment, bonus etc, i have the right to penetrate any office's whenever our client/customer's find difficult.

Take note of this and see the differences and make a testimony to your friends, families, partners who had been mocking you all this while, this are the only thing we need from you fro now:

Your full name:
Country/City:
Mobile/Telephone:
Photocopies of Identification:

I hereby attach a confirmation evidences that you are dealing with the right office, we hope to hear from you soonest to proceed your transfer immediately.

Your's Sincerely,
Rev Mr. Paul Hackson
WESTERN UNION FOREIGN REMITTANCE ACTING DIRECTOR.
+233-261-561-939.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Rev Paul Hackson.

A doctor AND a reverend? He's keeping all bases covered.

Quote:
You are very lucky because you are going to get your funds (Mtcn) number after responding to our mail

The usual advance fee?
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It certainly does sound like "he" has been de-educated a bit. Many of the mistakes appear to be deliberate. The punctuation and use of upper and lower-case is better than most lads, but the content is pretty funny.

Sounds like a fun one to play with a bit. Wink

By the way, it is not unusual for reverends to also be doctors. Many ministers/priests have doctorate degrees in theology.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic