SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one i take, as the pics are not model photos.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
valborg
Not quite a Newb

Location: Denmark - Europe & West Africa, when it comes to luuuuuve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This on Myspace to Karl( he gets allot of mails, most model photos, this looks like stolen from a victim, so i deside to do it.

Quote:
hi
Tekst:
Hello...How are you doing? I'm williet by name...I'm kind of new to this online dating.....i was searching and i came across your profile and it caught my eyes,,,,And that's why I'm sending you this message....and also that;s what made me want to ask you this questions...here it goes: can you kindly tell me your aims and objectives on here...Kindly tell me what you are really here to do....

Those are my two questions....

And also i will really like to get to know you much and more better if you don't mind that...You can reach me as [email protected] and let get to know much and more about ourselves if you don't mind that....So if you have a yahoo messenger ID you can add me there as well.......williet.

Ip address is:212.60.65.174

belong in banjul Gambia

Karl answer:
Quote:
Dear Williet

I am not english and not too good at it, but when you say aims and objectives i asume you ask me for what i am looking for.

I look for friends, and alwso one that perhaps will be my lifepartner.

Where are you in the world?
I am in Denmark,

my email is [email protected]

i would love to get an email there.

Karl

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace

Last edited by valborg on Mon May 25, 2009 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember to check the IP address - you don't want to be messing with an innocent party...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Valborg I've removed the pictures for now. Please be 100% sure this is a scammer before putting them back.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont mess with innocent people:)

Ip iws:
212.60.65.174 Banjul Gambia

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
linda from myspace
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good...we just always want to be 100% sure. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

eddy williams ([email protected]) to karl

yes it is that one.. i cant show the email as i put it in as xxx it is the same email. And just the send name from him/her, is a mans name .
and well she dont know he is a whatever..i guess.
Perhaps he is using the same email, for both male and female profiles.

and karl is not going to ask that detail..
a then they just stop.. been there done that.

Quote:
hello i am so greatful you replied to my email, dont worry i will try to speak a very simple english so u can understand me, my name is williet like i said earlier, i have a son, i live alone, working and btaking care of my self, i joined this site just to find thru love, i am simple inteligent and very God fearing, if u want to know more lets chat at yahoo, just add mee at [email protected].
do have a nice day, i look forward to hear from u soon.
cya

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sure is nice that she will speak a simple english..
so i will do the same, for a while:

Quote:
Hi Williet

Will you email here as i am not often online.
but when we can talk on this program i have time.
i will love to here what abot you and somting abot yor dreems.
i leern enklis now so perhaps i know more soon.
I have a tark problem, but i kan heer

Love Karl.

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14. may
Quote:
hello,
i am so hapy you found time to send me a reply, how are you doing? i hope you did not had a problem to read my previous email?
like i said before my name is eddy williams, i currently live in the gambia but i am from the New York, i work for an airline here and i am very happy with my job, what do you do for a living Mr Oscar?
i love to travel alot, i love to dance i love to sing and i also love to cook, i am single, i am 5ft8 in height, i weigh 130 pbs, i am very attractive and sexy, i have a son who his 7 years old and i hope that doesnt border you!!!
Mr Oscar what are you really here for?
personally i am here to find my true love, my soul proviuder a man that will confort me, some one we can get married in the nearest future, so what do you seek here?
i hope my english doesnt bother you too much.... i will u to tell me more about your self, where you live, your job, your marital status and more..... i also hope we can chat online on yahooo mesanger one day cos it will make it very easier for us to get to know our selfs well... my yahoo i.d is [email protected]... add me and we will chat.... you can also call my office line if you like ..0022xxxxxxxx.... you can also live a line so i can call you.
its nice to meet you mr Oscar...
i do hope you would reply,
have a nice day...
willie

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Location of the IP address
216.252.122.219:
New York in United States
And
Location of the IP address
196.46.232.4:
in Gambia.

A mail arived, with a child in a bathtub nakid with bubles a 8 year old happy boy. and a victims pictures, i will not put any here, just say that a victim is misused here.. and this is quality pictures.

blind the scammer also is. it is 2 children a boy and a girl.

I really doubt any normal woman would send bathtub pics of a child unless she was so hooked that i dont know what.
this one must be busy, since there is so long between..
maiby the thing, need some yim.. and good.
ill add on yim and fokus for a while i guess..
get to know this one a bit better.

Eamil from this gambian:
Quote:
hello this is me and my son, i hope u like the pics...

linda from myspace
valborg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What i see does really make me get into the roof in interest,

what beautifull longing eyes.

how come the boy looks like a girl in one picture with make up and long hair, and changing eyecolours.
what is this about

Nice mickey mouse he got there on the bed .. and i can see he is happy in the bathtub

but i dont feel that you should send such pictures of children.
My opinion.

you can add me in yim : xxxxxxxxxxxx
and how come your name is eddy, was it your parrents that said.. well we wish our gil to be named Eddy Williams ?
My name is like a family tradition.. all past men were named eather Karl or Vigo or oscar.. i just got 2 of them..

what is your sons name then Smile and where is his father in this

Karl

linda from myspace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic