SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Honey, how are you doing today? i hope you are doing fine? i want you to please try all you could to join me here in IBADAN , OYO STATE, as soon as you get to Nigeria... I just want you here with me, my flight will take off from Lagos, beside Ibadan, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Lagos. So i will want you to come over here immediately you arrive to Nigeria.

my response
Quote:
You told me yesterday that you weren't going to the US anymore because you had "things to do here". I hope I am one of those things. You promised me you were going to come up to Abuja. M00t wants me to stay here with him...did you not understand that? He says he loves me and is telling me that you have been lying all along and are not good for me at all. He will NOT be bringing me to Ibadan to see you. If you want to see me and see if we have a future together, you will need to come here. Let me or M00t know when you get to Abuja...he would know where would be a good place to meet.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little man gets this from big man: Very Happy
Quote:
It would be a lot easier if little man reply to big man, but we shall finally have our time. Told Patty that I could not wait to meet the guyman and she smiled so sweetly. Of course, she has lived a sheltered life and can tell that she not understand. You are a lucky man to have this beautiful woman to fall for you.

Look forward to meeting you and may the best man win.

Little man:
Quote:
Hello, how are you doing today? i know you will receive this message, when you get to Nigeria. I will appreciate the more if you can join my wife when she's coming to meet me here, i will like to meet you, and we can talk better, i understand what it takes for a man to be with a woman she love, but don't worry..God is in Control

Have a nice day, but join her when she's coming...

Thanks for you been care.

Big man reply:
Quote:
I am doin great and that is because I am with your wife.

This woman needs big man and if it were not for you she would be mine. I want her to be happy and she still cries over you. So I will bring her to Abuja and you come for our meeting.

I need you to fully understand that I need no money. I have plenty money and all I want is the girl. She is the woman that big man always long for.

My hope is that you never show and I get the girl. I will give her this wish to be there for you to pick her up, because I love her and give her wish.

Please prove to her that you little man.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Beautiful. I feel like I'm the heroine in a movie...who will I end up with?

Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States

Last edited by beckythatcher on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love you girlfriend, but I not want you in that way. Razz

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent plot guys, couldn't be better ... I'm still amazed by all the ideias you come up with .... Isn't love just grand ... Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bird! Wink

He has not replied to nurse that took care of her for weeks since the 15th and she sends mail looking for her sexy brother. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Do you know where bro is? I know nothing and I am fit to be tied. You best tell me what you know. I am about ready to send the police looking and you need to tell me if you have your wife. He has been gone all this time and he can't live without lovin, I tell ya!

Let me know about your space here on this earth, cause I ain't happy with mine.

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting...
Quote:
Sir please let her come to me in Ibadan, my flight will take off from Muritala Muhammed Air port Lagos. So let her some to me please.. M00t can join her when she's coming, i have my reward for him.. Dad i have my reason for saying that...

Dad, hope to mail back soonest.

I wonder what "reward" he has planned? Laughing

So, what to tell him...?
Quote:
I'm surprised at you, son. How can you expect to keep leanin' on M00t like that? He's a man with his own needs, his own interests... his own LIFE, and here we got a chance to let him get back to it. Him and M0tt13 have done so much for us already, I ain't about to ask him to do even more.

Don't worry about a reward; I'll take care of payin' him back somehow. Since you ain't yet married P@trici@, that's still my responsibility. I think I have a good idea for somethin' I can do for him and his sister.

So, you're plannin' to take off from Lagos, are you? Well, that's no problem. P@trici@ and me'll just see you in New York, then. You waited this long to see her, a few more days won't hurt you.

But if I send my daughter runnin' to the other side of that country, I got a bad feelin' I might never see her again. You sure don't want that, do you?

I'll deliver her into your arms, all, right, but it'll happen on my terms.

You take care now. I look forward to meetin' you soon.

Any suggestions for things to add/remove/change?

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think you should be really pissed. You TOLD me not to go back to Nigeria. Why did lad allow that? Why isn't he acting like a man and taking care of his soon-to-be wife instead of expecting someone else to do it? Make him explain why I didn't get on the plane if we were just going to meet in New York.

Slap him good. Very Happy

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, you're right, Becky... I'll rewrite the message!

It might take me a while, though... I need to get to bed pretty soon. If inspiration doesn't strike me pretty quickly here, I'll try to have a suitable message when I get up in the morning.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To M00t:
Quote:
Please, this is not a matter of fighting, God will surely give yours to you..So stop trying to take my woman from me..I should have come for her if not for my situation here..Pls

To nurse:
Quote:
I have not seen you Brother and my wife since, it seems they are back tto Abuja..

I won't totally give up, but I feel that dynamite is the only thing that will move this scum. Evil or Very Mad

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about the delay. Here's what I've got going now...
Quote:
I'm disgusted with you right now. HOW DARE YOU treat my daughter this way?

Does it seem right to you for a man to EXPOSE HIS WOMAN TO DANGER and then expect ANOTHER MAN to guide her safely through it, AGAIN AND AGAIN?

A REAL man would be willin' to face a little hardship himself to save the woman he loves the trouble. A REAL man don't expect ANOTHER MAN to be there for her AGAIN AND AGAIN when she needs him. What kind of man are you?

And why can't you wait until you're in New York to see her, anyway? You tell me you're leavin' Monday. That's two days away now. If you really gotta see her earlier than that, why can't you take off from Abuja instead of Lagos?

You tell me you need her help to travel, but you also tell me you're with family and you want her to meet them. Then why can't your family help you get to her instead?

All I see right now is you countin' on her to keep sacrificin' and sacrificin' for you, and you won't lift a finger to make anythin' easier for her. You see how M00t's always there for her, and you feel like you can count on him to continue to be there for her? THAT is how a REAL MAN treats the woman he loves.

Message sent.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is just a big bundle of contradictions. Very Happy

Quote:
Patricia, what the hell are you saying...? M00t controlling you? Are you here for m00t or for me? I don't think so.. You disappoint me, you are the mother i put all my trust and everything in.. M00t Sister send me this message"

message form M0ttie here

Why are you doing this to me, you made me cry every day, and my doctor said i don't need that for my heath, i should have come to pick you up myself if i have the strength to do that. I think what i will do is inform my doctor if he can come over there and pick you up for me. Because doctors are know to do things like that. I don't know may be he will do that for me, but i don't wanna do that. I don't know why M00t is doing all this, he can find her lover if she search just the way i do. Patricia, you have the heart to decide now whom to go with, because i have the feelings that you don't know what you are doing again. You are out of your mind totally. Telling me that a man you just met when you come to meet your husband propose love to you, and you feel confused? As opposed to him falling in love with me over the internet in 2 weeks That is shit.. You know i fucking love you babe, and i am in this mess because of love, i am lying in the hospital bed because i love and because i wanna go to pick my so call wife to be from the airport. So you if you or M00t think am telling you lies why can't you come first and see me here both and check if am lying to you, and more over do you think am lying to you Patttie? I always mail your dad to inform him how things are going and my father too, they all know the Name of my wife is Patricia , now i should tell them you have went away with another man? Just try and think about it... I know if you wanna come you will come because you are a woman and you know how to talk to M00t to Join you and come over here. I don't know what has come over you that makes you trust a Man so fast, you know how long we have been together? Babe, i have been telling you this for months that you should be careful, now can you see one of the reason why i ask you tto be careful? just take a look at what M00t wrotte to me"

message from M00t here

Can you see that your self? And you cause all this, because you disrespect me. If you said yes to what i said yes to, can this bitch call M00t make a fucking fool of me? Just take a look at what you have turn me too in the presence of your so call Friend...

Oh babe, i know if you truly love me and you want me...Then you know where to find me, i should have come myself but i don't have the strenght to do that now. If you can wait and let me be..then we can meet anywhere you want us to me..But if you think the best thing is to go for M00t, then God will decide for both of us... But to me I love you so much..And i can't stop loving you until you said Good bye to our love...

Tell M00t not to write me again. Next time he dose i will fucking send him Tunder...????

And more over why are you showing my messages to M00t?

Babe, i decided not to go on monday again because you has'nt show up here yet, and my thinking is we should be living here together, i mean to New York..

When you get here the next or the Thrid day we can move to New York together.

Have a nice day babe, stop crying and put yourself together.

I love you babe.

Yours Forever

My response
Quote:
Do you think cussing at me is going to make me "obey" you? M00t isn't controlling me but it seems like you sure are trying to. You aren't even making any sense. You aren't in a hospital bed..You were driving around when I talked to you on the phone. You told me not to get on the plane to New York and to come back to Nigeria and you would come meet me in Abuja. You promised me. And now you tell me to come and find you?...what kind of man are you (yes, that is M00t talking)..I already flew halfway around the world for you and you can't travel a couple hours?

You say "then we can meet anywhere you want us to me." Then do it. If you love me so much come up here to Abuja by Monday. You already told me you're not flying to New York so don't try that excuse. And if you were well enough to travel to the US, you are well enough to travel to Abuja. I don't care if you are white or black or green. I don't care what you think you need to hide from me. Don't send your doctor or your brothers. You come. If you don't, you can explain to my Father and your father why you are hiding from your wife when you know another man wants her.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
send him Tunder...

Will we ever know what that is? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tunder, I'd take that as "thunder" and I think they use that term in voodoo curses...

that is a direction this could take - M00t could visit a magic man for a love curse to get the girl and then tell lover lad that his time is almost up ...

I'm sure someone here is adept at making voodoo curses, have a string of curses from M00t to lad and tell him he is seeing the voodoo man for the strongest love spell there is...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response to the slap...
Quote:
i am confused but i will let my grandmother know whats going on.. Maybe she can go and pick her up tomorrow.

I will get back to you soon..But why are you accusing me like this when you know my condition because you your daughter? I know she's my wife to be, but i am in this condition because of her..If she's also feel like seeing me why can't she come and confirm me and see if i am lying or not, and stop letting the M00t of a thing cause problem to relationship.. Well to me i believe one thing that God knows best..

Will mail you later..

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Grandmother will fix everything. Laughing

the M00t of a thing! Image

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, good point, Corona! I think he's earned a reply after all! Something like... oh, let's see...
Quote:
Let me get this straight here. You... a big, strong, young man... can't handle a trip to Abuja, so you're gonna send your GRANDMOTHER instead?

You are 40 years old. That means your grandmother must be pushin' 80, at least. And you're still plannin' on sendin' her out to face dangers you won't risk yourself?

Is that how they treat women in Canada?

Edit: I decided not to de-educate the lad in the way I had in mind earlier. I thought there was a chance he'd twig from that.

Message sent!

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's going to send his grandmother.... Very Happy

Bombast..great slap!

Nothing from lad here.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M00t sent little man:

Quote:
Let me be clear, I'm not a fighter as in physical. If that is what you worry about, never fear little man. I would not treat you that way, as she loves you.

So, is Patty and I going to meet you soon?

Patty hasn't told me about grandmother, cause she knows I doubt little man. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Becky! Smile

No new word here, either.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ditto! Sad

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this

Quote:
Dear James..it seems like you are making my choice for me. You must want me to be with M00t instead of you because you haven't responded to my emails and you haven't let me know that you have come to Abuja for me. You have broken my heart.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky, this lad is such a butt and he doesn't realize what he has missed out on. Evil or Very Mad

I think we should continue to bait him and make him waddle in his own misery. I'm going to rub it in that I won the girl.Very Happy

Let me know how you two feel.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Please do! Imagine your surprise when you find out I come with such a large dowry. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get your large dowry and your body. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is what I sent him:

Quote:

Thank you, little man!

I have a woman that any man would be proud to have.

You still layed up in the hospital and blood pressure might just blow.

Try to stay calm , so you can get out of that place and live again.

Why man want to lay up in hospital is beyond me.

Get up, little man and smell the roses.

P4tty smells good!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic