SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Dickie believes this, from his Lawyer Lad, amounts to pressure.

Laughing

Quote:
You must know I have had to abandon some very crucial schedules in Ethiopia to be here and welcome your presence in Accra- not to mention your investment plans.

Richard told me that someone whom you were suppose to get here with was held at Heathrow. Why was that? I got here since Monday this week and I have been awaiting our meeting, and my hotel billing kept running! That is no good!!

Please I can't afford to be here any longer. This means if you are not here latest by Monday next week, I will be off! I am going to let Richard have custody of the investment document I personally prepared for you.

Please take note in advance! I have company's duties yet unaccomplished. I can't put my job in jeopardy simply because you aren't here!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal to Dickiboi:

Quote:
What the Sam Frick are you implying about J4y?

What is his personal/credential/career/ background record like? Don't you think that may have constituted to one of the reasons for his detention??

J4y served in the Corps; in fact he was a platoon leader in my company during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Three Purple Hearts, four commendations, and the full respect of his men make a pretty good record to my mind! He mustered out in 2006 and he has a clean record in civilian life. If you want to imply something shady with him, you can do so to his face, and I won't be responsible for what he does to yours! Are we clear about this?

I've been trying to get some action from the embassy, but being unable to use a telephone is proving a real hindrance. They're really dragging their feet and it's not helping my mood. Right now it's after midnight and I'm really, really tired.

The funny thing is, when it started, I thought it was the shrapnel in my thigh setting off metal detectors. I have a letter from the VA explaining this. The Customs goons accepted it without a murmur - the ones at Washington were a lot harder to convince. You Limeys always puzzled me!

Tell D4v1d C0nti and Dr 0guns that Monday is looking problematic.

Final note; if Sir Ch4rles is in "constant communications with his contacts at Heathrow", then maybe he has the wrong sort of contacts.

He's still in Accra, bless his scamming little heart.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: sometime today Dickie will be receiving a message from , wanting to know more about Mal.

I was chatting with SH, and we were thinking about Cammy as a State Department contact... but I'm not so sure... I think Mal's daughter by a teenage affair has found out that her father's in trouble and wants to know why!

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - I think I like that idea better. Family problems can be so much fun and distracting for Dickboi. And she can be very blunt like her Dad. Just like a chip off the old block. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent:

Quote:
Dear sir,
My Dad is for some reason stuck in London England and no-one is telling me what's going on, and I found stuff in his home that showed me he was travelling to meet up with you and some other guys in Africa.
What's going on and why, and who are you? Tell me now!
Cam1lle Wh1te

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickie's fretting again (emphasis in original):

Quote:
We are cleared on Jay's record issues. However, I never said he had bad records, I literally implied that he may have done something wrong or has arosed the security people's suspicious -in one way or the other- that might have warranted his detention- not really about his background/career/personal records in this context. It puzzles me continually that no one can tell what charges is against him. Not even you can tell- what it is at this time. Or any idea yet?

I would never say or imply anything shady with Jay. This is supposed to be discrete- between you and I alone. Certainly I would never have had any mixed feelings about Jay if he was cleared at Heathrow as you but he wasn't. These thoughts are only natural, not made up. Really I find it hard to comprehend what sort of detention case he got himself in, directly or indirectly.

I really wish all of this can be cleared earliest.

It is beginning to look like a childplay telling NECS officials one thing about our meeting and yet nothing happens. How long will that continue? Obviously none among them is happy with me! I can only take all the blames for you and still do my best to secure this investment for you, which is the very reason I am here to perfect all plans. Now please can you tell me specifically what I should tell them? I actually told me you shall be present here this weekend; now that you say Monday is looking problematic which means your arrival is not even certain for Monday. What can I do now?

I might still try to convince this people to wait upon your arrival. But the problem is when should I tell them all of this problem will be over? Or when you can be here???
Please do everything possible to get this sorted out earliest. If you can't use a phone, at least you can fax letters to the embassy (under very desperate urgency) if you have access! Again, Doc Hayley and others can make this phone calls on your behalf! This should work!

Sir Charles doesn't have a wrong sort of contacts, the problem is it can be time-consuming reaching a dialogue with the security authorities at Heathrow Airport in connection with getting Jay out of detention. All hands must be on deck now! While Sir Charles is putting all his efforts to get this matter straightened out, I don't suppose you will relent either!

I wish you best of luck!

Hope my e-mail finds you well inspite of this trouble you have been confronted with.

Also, with Cammy's message, he asks Mal:

Quote:
Who is this? If this person is known to you or to Jay, can you advise me on what to say? Better still, you can do the explanation yourself.

Sand Timer x 7
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Innocently dickboi wrote:
Who is this? If this person is known to you or to Jay, can you advise me on what to say?

Oh just wait lad, you will know who this is soon enough. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, what webs we weave! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^

Soon to be even weavier, if Dickboi shows up at the Russian Embassy tomorrow with the obscene note Paraguay has just kindly translated into Russian for us... Twisted Evil

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dickie wrote to C4mmy as arranged:

Quote:
Hi C4mmy,

Your dad is doing just fine. What else would you expect? You should have nothing to worry, ok? The problem is he's finding it a little bit difficult to communicate you or any member of your family at this time.Of course he is presently in London trying to get some clearance for one of his ex-marines who may accompany him on his trip to Africa. I think they are spending some nice time around Heathrow. Maybe this will give him the opportunity to see our most adorable queen of England. Smile.

Yes your dad and I and some company officials are supposed to meet in Africa. I am his financial advisor- a UK-African citizen.

Would you rather he doesn't celebrate a momentus occasion (as though a life-time occasion)- or maybe an social events that can be a fond memory, gush of excitements and as such elongate his days. This way he won't get to think a lot about the mental stress and injuries he sustained during his services years. Of course you knew how he bled to defend a lot of us who didn't serve in the military. I give him kudos! He was a great patriot and a hero too!!

Anyway, I hope the above answers your question.

Hope my e-mail finds you well this weekend.

Remain blessed,
R1ch4rd H34d

She wasn't impressed:

Quote:
Don't softsoap me, asshole! Fuck the smarm and stop patronizing me, cause I hate it when folk do that! Yes I know Dad was a Marine, he ditched my Mom to join, and I never saw him until I was six, and so he's a patriot. Big fucking whoop, so he loves our country and his corp, well more than the girl he knocked up and the daughter he left behind, and he got wounded, well that goes with the territory dontcha think?
If Dad's having such a fine time, why did Mom and then Dad's folks get all this crap from State? We got zilch from them about why, and you're not doing shit, so tell me the fucking truth!
Dont call me C4mmy. Only my friends do that, and you're not a friend.
Cam1lle Wh1te

The "arrangement" was made via chat. I'll wait for Ninastian to print the bit where Sir C was "moderating", and then I'll pste in the bit between Mal and Dickiboi.

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^

We did indeed have rather an entertaining chat with dickboi - but I'm afraid that due to RL pressures I won't be able to post it until Tuesday. Sad

Sorry.

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the eager masses will be able to hold out until Tuesday. Incidentally - would anyone be able to make a call as J4y C0bb? Dickie would really like to hear from J4y!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - last night's chat with Dickie!

Quote:
11:12 PM Dickie: Oh Sir Ch4rles is gone.
me: Well, duh!
Dickie: You and I alone Captain.
me: Oh, joy.
Dickie: I am trying to see reasons with Sir Ch4rles as your adviser
11:13 PM But for the interest of peace and calmness, I suggest it might make some sense if I write to C4mmy
me: You do that. Something soothing, like I said.
11:14 PM Dickie: It doesn't matter how soothing it might sound, but the question is what if she asks me further questions that could be distracting?
as Sir Ch4rles said.
me: Just tell her that all's well and things will pan out.
Dickie: OK then.
I will do as you say.
11:15 PM me: Do it then.
11:16 PM Dickie: ok i will.
me: Anything else?
Dickie: Yes a lot.
me: Such as?
Dickie: Your arrival in Accra I understand it is the least of your concern right now.
me: True.
11:17 PM Dickie: But I still need you to know that the security personnels are on my neck!
me: Explain that.
Dickie: They have been assigned to me (for your protection since the night of 23rd
11:18 PM Even as you aren't here, their daily charges keep counting.
Do you think about that?
me: What happened at Heathrow ain't my fault.
Dickie: That is true Captain.
me: Oh, and until now, no.
11:19 PM Dickie: I am not blaming you at all- these are circumstances.
They happen all the time!
me: Well, thank you oh so much!
Dickie: This is what I told Dav1d Cont1 and his associates at N3CS
11:20 PM Do you have any cash available outside the diplomatic luggage in the Embassy?
Any money in your pocket---- it can help to settle some of the hotel bills.
me: What are you getting at?
Dickie: That too is another problem.
11:22 PM me: And?
Dickie has left
[Was that a request for money to be sent by WU about to be made?]
11:23 PM Dickie has joined
Dickie: U there?
me: What just happened?
Dickie: I guess it was network challenges
11:24 PM Captain what I am trying to say is this--- it costs a lot to keep this rooms at M plaza
as my credit card couldn't be charged, everything has to be by cash.
They are charging me each day just to retain this rooms for you.
That is not good.
11:25 PM Probably if you do have some money on hand upon your arrival it can be paid off.
I actually gave them a little deposit to keep the agreement.
me: Look, is this actuallyleading to something?
11:26 PM Dickie: How do you mean Captain?
11:27 PM me: You told me a whole heap of stuff that seemed to be leading to a conclusion - which in the end seemed to be, I need to have money on me when I finally get to Accra! What the Sam Fr1ck was the point of that?
11:28 PM Hello?
Dickie has left
11:29 PM Dickie has joined
Dickie: Captain don't let that be your worry now.
me: More network challenges?
Dickie: I am going to get that taken care of.
Yeah.
It is obvious the J4y detention issues is most on your mind that anything else.
11:30 PM me: THANK YOU PRIVATE FIRST CLASS OBVIOUS!!!!
Dickie: You are welcome Captain!
11:31 PM I do want you to have a great memory upon your first visit in Accra.
Fond memories of Accra.....
and wish gush of excitements!
11:32 PM So the nearer future you would love to re-visit.
me: Fine. That happens when it happens. Until then I'm a guest of Her Majesty, your queen, and not liking it. No point discussing fond memories until I have them.
11:33 PM Dickie: Circumstances can't stop happening, not matter how much we plan to protect/avoid them.
I understand Captain. You sure will.
me: Again with the gorram platitudes! Keep them for management seminars.
11:34 PM Dickie: I can't tell you how much disappointed I was at Kotoka Airport not meeting you there, but yet I understood it was all fate.
me: And your gorram government. Bear that in mind!
11:35 PM Dickie: Sure Captain.
They can be bereaucratic against our own freedom too sometimes!
11:36 PM All will be well. Let's hope.
me: A freedom I and others bled to protect.
Dickie: That was true.
me: Is there anything else you need to discuss?
11:37 PM Dickie: No single doubt.\
Yes.
me: Well... go on.
Dickie: Can you get Hay1ey and others to make phone calls on your behalf?
11:38 PM This can help us move faster with J4y's release (freedom)
Was he kept at the detention centre at Heathrow Airport?
11:39 PM me: Imagine if the roles were reversed. You've been detained at (say) LAX under the Patriot Act. Do you think that calls from your co-workers and ex-colleagues would affect that? No, I don't think they would!
And FYI, I'm not sure exactly where J4y is.
11:40 PM Dickie: But maybe they can help.
It has 50% chances than none.
me: Where did you get that figure from?
Dickie: Without any contacts from friends, ex-colleagues or co-workers one chances are 0%
11:41 PM Do you realise this.
Unless such person was charged with some criminal offences perhaps.
Then, contacts from ex-colleagues won't help.
11:42 PM me: You're talkng as if this was an ordinary matter. Sir Ch4rles said Homeland Security was involved. That shifts the ground bigtime.
Dickie: It wasn't ordinary as I thought it was earlier.
11:43 PM And that was the reason I told you it takes some time for everything to be straightened out.
me: You had no idea what was going on. How the Sam Fr1ck could you have thought anything about it?
11:44 PM Dickie: Well I am sorry Captain.
Remember I am human, a lot of thoughts comes to mind in such happenings.
I just hope J4y can be freed earliest that is what matters.
Please let me know whatever happens next week.
11:45 PM me: Meh. This chat isn't doing squat and I need some exercise. They've allowed me some gymnasium privileges.
Dickie: I will need to leave now, but before then I ask that you do me favor.
me: Just write C4mmy like I said.
Dickie: I will.
11:46 PM I need you to do me one FAVOR.
Get J4y to call me as soon as he is freed
and two, you have to forward me your "new" flight details for Accra earliest. This way, I should know when to wait for you at the airport.
11:47 PM along with the/your security personnels
me: OK, I'll tell him, whenever that happens - and remember, I have idea when that's likely to happen.
11:48 PM Dickie: I hope soon though.
Here is my mobile number in Accra.
[ ** snipped ** ]
He should call me right away!
After he gets freedom.
11:49 PM me: Anything else?
Dickie: did you say you have "idea" or "no idea?
I don't know how long I am going to keep this people waiting.
me: I have NO idea.
Dickie: OK
11:50 PM It really borders me but I am just doing my best!
I really hope your arrival here won't be later than Wednesday next week.
I will have to let you go now.
me: Sure. Kthnxbai
Dickie: Please take care and have a great weekend!

And now - tonight's:

Quote:
6:43 PM Dickie: Hi Captain- the very good morning to you.
I just forwarded you an e-mail from your daughter.
6:44 PM Obviously she is in no good mood.
me: I should have warned you she's got quite a temper.
6:45 PM She also has mixed feelings about me.
Dickie: oh I see.
I should have known that.
me: How?
6:46 PM Dickie: I think you should try and talk to her yourself.
From her first message I suppose
It didn't look all that friendly.
me: She didn't know you. It looked pretty formal.
6:49 PM Dickie: Well okay.
me: And... is that what you wanted to discuss?
6:52 PM Dickie: Is there any progress as regards J4y's case?
me: I would have said if there had!
Dickie: Was he carrying a pack of Condom that sensitized the security boarder's team as drug smuggling tactics?
[This was a surprise!]
6:53 PM me: What the Sam Fr1ck would give you that idea?
6:55 PM And if that's what it was, why would it be a National Security matter? What is it you Limeys call it instead of Homeland Security?
6:56 PM Dickie: A friend at the immigration centre here in Accra told me such could happen.
I am not sure if that was the case wiith J4y.
6:57 PM You can call them UK Security council
6:58 PM me: Now that you mention it - it would make sense for J4y to bring his own. Who knows what he'd find over there? But it makes no sense for the special police to get involved in suspected drug smuggling.
6:59 PM Oh - and UK Security Council - not a good name, Brings back memories of the UN. I've never forgiven them for that Somalia bungle.
[He's gone again...]
13 minutes
7:12 PM Dickie: Hi Captain
I had network challenges
I am glad you are back here.
me: Again?
7:13 PM Dickie: Yeah.
I think the connection is not really stable here.
me: Probably.
7:14 PM Dickie: If J4y can get his luggage checked this might help him get freedom.
He doesn't need to argue whatsoever with them. He needs to be calm,quite and humble.
At this time.
7:15 PM me: J4y? Quiet and humble? You wish!
7:16 PM Dickie: What else could I have said.
What is more important is his freedom.
me: I'm not blaming you.
7:17 PM Dickie: Aint the Russian Embassy waiting for you here?
for the handover.
since you haven't been here since the past days.
7:18 PM me: Nothing I can do about them - no contact at my end. Did Sir Ch4rles have a contingency plan?
7:19 PM Dickie: Probably he does.
Let's count on his plan.
I suppose you have the receipt to retrieve the trunk box?
me: Nothing else to be done for now.
7:20 PM Dickie: Was it the Russian Embassy or US embassy.please confirm.
I know nothing to be done for now.
Perhaps the contigency plan could work.
me: I wanted it to be the US Embassy but that was turned down - never quite clear why.
7:21 PM Dickie: For security reasons it was safer to use the Russian Embassy.
So I suppose it was the Russian embassy here the diplomatic plans had been finalized.
7:22 PM me: I still don't like the Russians. Too much of their hardware's been used against me and my Marines.
Dickie: That was true Captain.
7:24 PM I wish that never happened, but during war a lot of ugly things happen.
7:26 PM Are you there Captain?
[Real Life had intruded. When I tried again, he was gone.]

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
11:31 PM I do want you to have a great memory upon your first visit in Accra.
Fond memories of Accra.....
and wish gush of excitements!
Omg I first read this as "wet gush of excrements". You have me expecting him to say just about anything.

Quote:
Dickie: Was he carrying a pack of Condom that sensitized the security boarder's team as drug smuggling tactics?
I wonder if dickb0i asked because it happened to him at some point in his travels.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved behind a login at OP request Very Happy

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he finally woke up and smelled the coffee... Very Happy

Mr. Sherman to JWW and Morgan wrote:
Thanks for fooling me Bluths. What a great teamwork! You can as well post this on 419eater forum. Cheers!

Richard Head to Gunter wrote:
Oh yeah I had be interested to meet your corpse in Abidjan. To hell with your imaginary Emil, to hell with Sir Charles and to hell with AALA. Now I know who the hell all of you are. Thanks for wasting time I should have spent on my busy legally "paid" job, that provides food on my table. Tell Bluthbanana and drama queen is all over. Thanks

Edit to add my reply and his... colorful response? Very Happy

I wrote:
What the hell is all of this about??? Why have you posted our emails on a website and why are you emailing my wife??? This comes as quite a shock to me because I thought we were working together to make our Atlantis project a reality! Have you been playing games with me this entire time and mocking me???

Do you have a new phone yet??? I think we need to discuss this matter on the phone because we are supposed to be meeting in one week!

I need answers.

David wrote:
The simple is you are a f*cking bastard for fooling me all along. I should have known you are working with your team at 419eater. I have read all the stories. Don't pretend they are strange now. You coward!!!! Never e-mail me again! I caught you!!!

Obviously the formatting in the last email was as I received it. I replied, still baffled by those internet hackers!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David

Last edited by BluthBanana on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To all involved: no need to feel bad! I congratulate and thank you all for orchestrating one of the most amazing baits I've ever seen. Given it took him this long to discover 419Eater, I would not be surprised if you roped him back in anyway.

And if that doesn't work...how long before the rinse and repeat? Wink

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Wow, just wow, he found out? Shocked Sad

That's a real pitty Surprised Confused such an epic multiple-safari bait now stranded Sad

I can't remember but I guess the thread originally was in the unprotected Main Scambaiting Forum then?

But this truly was an awesome bait to read and I can only congratulate all involved, outstanding acting & baiting! clapping bow_down

Thanks for many days of pleasure LOL_sign beers!

# "that's why we paste the 419 SCAM ALERT to every quater around the world"
# "..so at your earlierst confident time you rush to your banking industry and make the deposit of the $4,500usd and get back to me with the payment slip OK"
# "Take care of your self partner"
(Prof. Francis Okumagba, Office of the Foreign Remittance, Oceanic Bank Plc) Rolling Eyes
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still responding to me, so that's a plus Wink

I wrote:
I don't understand what this website is all about? Why are you getting so mad at me when I don't know anything about this stuff??? Do you have a phone number I can call you on so we can talk this out and I can get all the information you have. Where did you even find this internet site? I will call my lawyer right now so we can sue them for hacking into our emails. They will not get off lightly!!!

Please get me your number so we can plan our strategy against these internet hackers!

David wrote:
You failed. Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER GIVE YOU MY NUMBER. THE GAME IS OVER. I HAVE READ IT ALL.....

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, Bluth dear. He seems a bit agitated. Maybe he needs a nap? Or a sedative? Laughing

I am so sorry y'all have been busted! Sad David (or whatever his name really is) is such a great lad! And all of you, Slap, Yastreb, Bluth, and especially, Ninanstian, have been so great to share your adventures with us. I really hate that someone may have outted your great bait! Confused

But if anyone can get this lad back into the fold, it would be Sir Charles! I still have hope! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting definition of failure our Dicky has.

Who's been running around different countries? Who's been digging holes and hiring goons and working up masses of documents? And finally - who's spent his own money in pursuit of a complete illusion?

And Ninastian - what did that note in Russian actually say?

Sand Timer x 7
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still responding to me, although they're becoming shorter and shorter... Very Happy

I wrote:
Perhaps you could dispense with the large red letters and talk this out because then we can get to the bottom of this mess and move along with our project. Look, this is not the first time that someone has found out about our idea to re-establish Atlantis and made insulting posts on the internet. We cannot let this stop us. I have been in contact with my lawyer and if we could talk to you and get some information about what you know about these hackers we can file a lawsuit against them.

Please David, we need to talk about this. It has happened before and both me and my wives have moved on and accepted that some people just don't understand our great dream. I know you understand and I know you will stick with us even through these tough times.

David wrote:
F*CK OFF TIMEWASTERS!!!

Hmm... tell us what you really think, David! Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Erm.. Why exactly did this turn up in premium member? As well as in help/hints/tips?

ETA: Too bad about him finding out.... What a shock it must've been to him...

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Our lad found it somehow in Main. At first I had it moved behind the login to Help, but then to Premium just in case he got the info from a registered user. We can regroup here (if that's still possible).

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was chatting with him almost exactly twelve hours ago when he suddenly logged off. I wonder if someone with him had found something that gave us away. He certainly wasn't logged in after that.

It must have been an interesting few hours after that if he actually "read all the stories".

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic