SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Idiot Must Have Nine Lives

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Friend,

Am Sorry for not have written to you since few days now,i got involved in a very fatal accident on my way to Lagos and am still very weak and wore now,please i will respond to the procedures as soon as i recovered fully well.

Thanks

Mark

So the dead do come back to life in Nigeria. Could this be their version of Easter? But it does leave me wondering... what's the difference between fatal and very fatal? I thought the end result would be the same regardless, but I am obviously wrong.

Oh well, as long as he gets his tattoo...

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think you have two ways to go...

#1. you can take it at face value, ask for a copy of his death certificate, and express your appreciation that he has contacted you from beyond the grave

#2. or you can play it straight, interpret the lies as meaning the fatality was someone else, and express your sorrow at what happened.

i would probably go down the second route, but i think i might be in a miinority here Smile
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh don't educate the lads -- let him use "fatal" often...it makes them sound so professional Wink

although asking for a death certificate would be tempting Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not just fatal, but very fatal? Wow. Laughing

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic