SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's a Western Onion.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How to avoid Sending Money

With any bait sooner or later, the subject will ask for money, Normally this is the beginning of the end as far as the bait is concerned.

We manage to get them of script, so they then need to waste time in writing a personal reply. Which is the aim of the bait in the first place,
So when we get requests for cash, like this,

Quote:
My dear, today I went to travel agency. The manager has told to me, that for my trip to you is necessary the visa, the passport for travel abroad and the insurance because I never was abroad and these documents are necessary for me, that I could leave my country. The price of all documents for 3 months make 730 euro( medical examination and the insurance costs 298,63 euro, the passport for travel abroad - 150,53 euro, visa costs for 3 months 280,84 euro).

Or this.

Quote:
My love Neil I already wrote to you that has concluded the contract with agency of travel and now they are engaged in preparation of all my documents. Cost of my contract includes visa registration, it costs 150 dollars, cost of return tickets, approximately 1150 dollars, I should order and pay the ticket through this agency because it is a contract condition, the medical insurance and registration of the international passport approximately 100 dollars, expenses on my trip to Moscow that will receive the visa,
approximately 50 dollars, cost of services of agency of travel
of 200 dollars. When I pay full cost of this contract I receive all
these documents and the ticket and then I will be completely ready to arrive to you

We can only side step the request for so song, then it's a dummy recept, or bullshit info, Which results in getting dropped.
I send the following, which not only gets them of script even more, but also takes up more of there time
So they get this, just change the amounts to suit the reply,

Quote:
I've been thinking about your trip to visit me, and feel I should contribute something to assist you in your expenses. That would be
only fair.. You say your air fair ticket and all the other expenses
will be around $1650.us While that is great deal of money, it works
out at something like $ 2300. Australian. It's a great pity we did not discuss this earlier , when the American dollar and the Australian
dollar where closer together, Something like 96 cents at one time.
it would have been considerably cheaper.

We can do this a couple of way's You can supply me with all your information and I can buy the tickets at this end , which might even
work out cheaper, and the cheaper we get the tickets for the more
I will have to spend on you when you get here.
Or if you supply me with your banking details, name of bank,
BSB number [branch identification] and account number, I can do
a direct deposit from this end. or send me your Travel Agents
banking details, and I can pay it direct into his account.

This is a common reply,,

Quote:
Because we love each other and our meeting is good way
for both of us! I love you with all my heart Neil. I watched at the
sky and all my thoughts were about you only. And I cryed that I
am not with you at this moment.. My love Neil I already wrote
to you that the travel agency is engaged in preparation of all
my documents including air tickets, therefore the darling I do not
see necessity to buy to me tickets there. The darling I probably
will afflict you with that that I have no bank account because
on my work we receive the salary cash and I did not have a
necessity to have the account. I as talked to the agent of travel
about ways of payment and as you can send this money to me.
He has told to me that they will accept payment only from me and that the most safe way to send it to me, it is the Western Union.
What do you think of it?

Or this,

Quote:

My dear Neil I am very glad that you have agreed to help me. I am worried, that you cannot help me, because it very much big sum. I do
not have such money and to find it for me it will be impossible. My
dear, I very strongly love you, I am ready to leave all in my country, only to be near to you. I love you Neil. We write each other letters already for a long time and for this time I have had time to understand that you that person which is necessary to me.

Neil I have no bank account and never it used. I have learned as you
can send me means. My girlfriend has prompted me as you can do it. Father my girlfriend works in other country and sends her money
through system of remittances the Western Union. It is very simple,
fast and convenient way of remittance from one country in another.
My dear it is very simple. For this purpose for you will be necessary
my full data:

My name Olesya, Surname Afanas`eva ,
The country Russia, Republic Chuvashiya , City Cheboksary,
Repina street , House 7, apartment 4 .

I have no idea why they always give you there details arse about,
but they do. And that in it'self is worth a week to sort out the correct way to write her address.

Also for me will be necessary your information that I could receive your means. It is Your full name, With which city sent money, Control number money translation (MTCN), and Your full address. My dear this is all that girlfriend has told to me! You all have understood? Tell me when you can send me means. I look forward to hearing from you. I miss you so much. Yours forever Olesya

Now's the time to act dumb, thick, or plain stupid.. I start the reply with "What's Western Onion' Where do I find it, how does it work, how
do I fill out a form.. The questions can be endless. And the bottom line is, They have to reply personal, as they think there's a pay day at the end of all this rubbish. Plus the Bonus comes when there trip to the Western Onion office and it proves fruitless. You have a built in excuse. Your stupid, and must have buggered up the application form , or, or
,or. Anyway's it's worth another couple of weeks, at least. So give it a try.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg

Good morning, I found a brand new excuse, which happens to be true!

WU are not sending to Nigeria ON LINE at the moment!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's cool to know about Nigeria ... maybe that will cut down on the profits of scamming Smile

I just use the excuse that I don't have a credit card to use since I'm in bankruptcy and it is illegal for me to have one until I pay off my other creditors...so I have to drive an hour into town to use their office and cash...

So that just leaves m7cn s3cur3 to send the money Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately Ivana, the russians are not stupid, and you can only push the envelope of excuses so far. And normaly it's one excuse one bait, Apart form landslides, floods, or fires. Which can happen anytime.
But bank robberies, bank forclosures, or someone blowing the ATM out of the wall, can't be reused.
I have some convinced that the world economic situation, has a lot to do with, what's sent where, Also 9/11 can be helpful in not sending money.
I,ve even convinced some that MoneyGrab, does not exist in Australia.

One bright soul suggested I can use Pay-Pal, and a special internet program to transfur money to Western Onion, in there country. But I've misplaced the details of that.

This is more of less a standard reply. Butter'um up with bullshit, then ask what it's all about and how it works. If they go into a long drawn out saga, about the workings of WU so much the better. But with the Russians, you have to delay sending any sort of paperwork for as long as you can. And after all, your Granny can only die a couple of times before they wake up to the fact that Granny is non-existant.

Quote:

Dear Ludwinka Rocksover, I just made that up

Hows my favourite girl on this sunny autumn day, Thanks for your email, and yes you are correct, we can't change things and if your happy to use a travel agent for your passports and tickets, then I'm happy also. But tell me Lud, as I'm a bit confused, and I must be honest with you, I have never met anyone like you before on the internet, and I'm finding it hard to believe that two people can be so fond of each other, and in love as we are without meeting. Sometimes even a sexual encounter can't bring us as close as I feel we are together.see what I mean about bullshit
But as I said before I am new to all of this and don't understand a lot about it. I must admit I have no idea what a "Western Union" is or what it does.. How do I find such a place, as I have looked in your local phone book, and I can find no such place. is it a special bank, or building society. What do I have to look for in the phone book. Please help me to understand. As I want to help you, but I have no idea what I'm doing..
Thinking of you all the time,, lov Neil, xxx

Confusion rains supreme, and it will break it's little neck trying to reply,as it's convinced there's a payday coming. And there is , but not to her.
And the great thing is, If she goes into a pile of detail, I will know that she has done it all before, And she won't do that, as she's so nieve, and simply about such things. It's the perfect "catch 22'' situation. And the more vague she is, the more stupid I become.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told a lad I didn't have a Western Union Credit Card - and made them explain the entire process...sticking with the thought it was a credit card that I needed...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not post the explanation on here, then others can borrow your
idea's about a Western Onion Credit Card.

Unfortunately the Russians won't fall for that sort of rubbish,, More's
the pity. There far too well versed in the workings of such things.
One even told me, "Ve check if payment is made on computer, No
need to go to office"

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I must say, I'm impressed, with the replies I got about my equerries into the workings of "The Western Onion" I would seem nether of them have used it before, How strange. But one has a brother who has used it and the other one's Agent of Travel has. So it must be Kosher .

Quote:
My darling Neil
I wrote you that the Western Union the fastest and safe way to receive
it here not on that that itself used it, to me is simple not to whom
to send money all my family live in my city, simply I have talked to
the agent of travel and he has advised me it, then I have asked about
it the girlfriend and it as have told that it reliably because itself
sent money to the brother. She has told that it has received them
already next day and that she has paid not the big commission for it.
The darling I hope that in your bank all will explain to you
Don't make me waiting. I love you. I will wait to hear from
you again. Kiss you. Only your Princess Zulfiya

Hello my lovely Neil
The whole world is changed for me after this! This is because I happy
and have my beloved person, whom I love and whom I want to give a great happiness . You are in my soul and heart! My love office Western Union it is system of remittances. I never used it, but my girlfriend used. You can go in any bank in your city and learn about it, for you will be necessary only those data which I has written. Ok I will be wait your
letter .Kiss you, with all my tenderness. Olesya

I've deleted all the rude bits, Don't want to upset the ladies, now do we. But I was so impressed with there crap, I sent both my X's a copy,
just to show them how I've changed.. NOT

The chess game continues, with our hero, attempting to find the Office
of Western Onion. And then filling out the "correct'' form.It's really a bit like sex, you have to try a couple of times before you get it right.

Resistance is futile

Last edited by weareborg on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told a lad I didn't have a Western Union Credit Card - Very Happy

I found out my self,that some lads really follow "the payment" by computer.
It´s quite easy to find excuses,and make bait stays few weeks longer.
Lads don´t really know what is happening outside of their world,they don´t even care,why should they? Shocked
Quote:
WU are not sending to Nigeria ON LINE at the moment!

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well today they both got this bit of brillance, Nothing like a little form to liven up the e-mail. [ they both got a copy Of NN WOfn, form 49]
I,ve used it before with some success.

Quote:
Hope your enjoying your day, and the weather is warming up for you, in your Spring day..
The weather here turned cold yeasterday, all grey with no Sun, I had the wood fire going by lunchtime. it was bloody cold, something like 15 degree's C. Todays a lot better it's back up to a pleasent 24 degree's C. I think we are in for a cold winter, Your probably laughing,
about what I think is cold. But for us anything under 20 degrees C is cold. nothing like a few pleasantries, before the axe falls.

While I was out today, I managed to find a Western Union agency, It was attached to the main post office. Anyway I inquired about sending you some travel money, and got a great lecture from the woman [bitch] Went on about sending money to the eastern block countries, and to be careful and sure of what I was doing, as there are a lot of people in that part of the world who like to tell stories and then take peoples money and do nothing in return. She went on and on about it. Then when I asked what the requirements where for sending money, she started again. You would think it was her cash..

Anyway she said I need your full name, address, and bra size. no she didn't say that, That's just me thinking about you. Ha ha. that gets them over the shock of being called a scammer

She also said I need to send you a security form to fill out, It would seem it's a requirement in Australia, Just to make sure the money is going where I said it would go. It all seems a bit over the top. But it seems they forward the information, you supply to me on the form, Then when you go to collect it, they have a record of your details.. Don't ask why. I haven't got a clue. it all seems a bit like James Bond 007 to me.

So the forms are with this e-mail..

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the forms didn't get returned, BUT as I'm such a good bloke, I
told them I would fill out the forms for them, If they supplied all the details, it's the 3rd time I've been given there false details. Why do
they always write there address backwords

And as instructed, I sent there money, like one does. I got these three replies today, Which is quite understandable considering there all on the same script form me. Wink

It just goes to show, Some of us have it and some simply don't. This arrived today,
and even though she can't collect the money I sent her, she's still in love with me.. Which isn't surprising considering who I am..
It's hardly my fault, if the shella behind the counter can't find her money transfer Confused

Quote:
Hi my sunshine Neil How is your mood today? I really hope that you are very well when you are reading this mail from me.. And I hope soon we will not need at emailing anymore because we will be together.
I love you and I so much want to be with you!!! Everynight before get sleep I think about you my love and I dream about our first day! When I
imagine when I will meet you first time I get excited! I dream about
you everynight and you are on my mind and in my thoughts every
time. Morning, afternoon and night. Everytime I think about you and
only you and I think to myself - what is happened with me? I have never felt this before! I really can't stop thinking about you sweetheart.. You are so important to me. You are in my heart and actually I can't
imagine my life without you honey. You have made me so happy and
I want to show you how much I love you and how much you are
special to me. And when we will meet at the airport at the first time I
will give you my tender kiss and whisper to you how long I waited this moment..
I can't wait to be with you my love. By the way my dear Neil do you
know that I have never flown before by plane climbs on roof and flaps arms, perhaps and I afraid a little..
But I think I will be dream only about you during all flight and it
will helps me. And honey please don't forget to write me about your
weather at the day when I will fly to you because I want to know what
to put on. soppy cow, it's hardly a 5 minute flight You know I want to beautiful special to you sweetheart! makes note, suggest something that's easy to get off
Neil my love today as soon as I have read your letter I have gone to
office of the Western Union and have told it all information which you
to me have sent, but they have told that under such information was
not what transfers, I have asked to check up them it once again and
they have told to me too most. The darling probably you where that
were mistaken. Having received your letter I was very happy that when
I will get your transfer that I will go to agency of travel and I will
pay the contract, because today day of my payment. But when to me have
told that that I did not come it became very suppressed, I have not
gone to agency because I do not know that to them to speak. Whether I
ask you to check up once again all correctly you have made, check up
all information. I will wait very much your letter because tomorrow I
should go to agency and speak them the decision. I love you my dear
sun Neil. I miss you everytime and I am happy when I read your mail.
Please don't forget to write me because you know I am feeling bad when
I don't see your letter. Even if you are busy please just drop me few
words so I could know that you are alright. I love you and I want to
be with you. I love you with all my heart dear. I will wait your next
letter. Kissing you Your only Zulfiya.

Meanwhile the other one's got her priorities right, She would sooner send me messages of Love, then collect her money.

Quote:
Hello my dear Neil. How are you today? My love I am so happy
to your news. I have received your information of transfer. Neil today I will not have time to go any more in office Western Union as already late. My dear I want that you have sent to me payment receipt that I have received tomorrow your means without problems. Please
my love answer me as soon as possible. I will write to you tomorrow after I will receive your letter and I will go in Western Union. Remember that I love you so very much. I miss you. Your lover Olesya

Stand by, for the shit to hit the fan..

Then then there's the lovely Tatyana, who I have been woe'ing for the past five months, Of she went to collect her ill-gotten gain's , Bless her. And guess what's . It's Western Onions fault the money's not there. It's got nothing to do with me. Perfect Wink

Quote:
Hello dear Gordon!
You know, they really drived me crazy today in the western union, i
have been there in the morning and then i needed to go to the travel
agency because i wanted to pay for the tickets already and other
needs.
But i didn't go to the travel agency...
When i came to the western union, they told me that there was a
mistake in the service and i can't get money for some reason.
They explained me that there are too many women here with the name
Tatyana and surname Sokolova, that's why they can't be sure that it
is really me who needs to take that money in spite of the fact that
i was with my passport. They even made my cry, it was really
horrible because i have never done it before and it was really
difficult to understand what exactly they wanted from me, they told
me that i have to contact you and to solve this issue. I also
wanted to ask you if you put my middle name into the paper when you
sent me money, because i told you it is necessary to avoid
similarities with other people.
One girl who also works there in the bank came to me and said that
she can contact you and explain you everything tomorrow, so please
give me your phone number so that i could give it to her to contact
you. She explained that my surname is the most popular here and
that's why such difficulties appear often. Also she said me to tell
you to resend that money to the name of my mother or cousine for
example, who has another surname. So i really pray you to give me
your number or call me today, please, because i am worried very
much..
If you decide to resend it tomorrow, or today, i will be able to
pay for the tickets tomorrow and plan our trip as soon as possible.
And please don't believe anybody about me, i am so tired here also
about the fact that people say me that you don't love me and simply
play with me, one woman in the bank even supposed that you didn't
send me anything and told me a lie, i am so disappointed about it
all, so tired and can't stop tears.
I have talked with my coisin, she agrees to help me and to give her
passport details, so that if you send it to her name, i think
there will be no problems because a good woman in the bank told me
that her surname is suitable and not often.
so here is the information about my cousin:

LAST (FAMILY) NAME: Kiseleva
FIRST GIVEN NAME: Yuliya
ADDRESS: Yubileinaya ulitsa, 1/43
CITY: Kazan
ZIP OR POSTAL CODE: 420004

Also she told me about other way: to use money gramm system, moroever
the woman told that it is even cheaper to send money through this
system. She told me that there is a site www.moneygram.com you can
find where it can be located in your city.

Please call me today, i pray you, you need to talk to me and calm me
down.
Kiss and love you, Tatyana

I mean, what can I say. As for phoneing her, She's got more chance of collecting her money from The Western Onion.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well when you think everything is lost, and the 9th wonder of the world has given you the arse, this turns up, one week later.

Quote:
Hello my dear Neil.
How are you today? My love sorry for the delay. We had here holiday - Victory day and I had no possibility to answer you as there were days off. Today I went once again to office Western Union with yours payment receipt fresh of the photochop page after have received your letter. I never used Western Union before, yeah right all that I wrote you I have learnt from my girlfriend and the manager of this office. I have again bad news. To me have told that such transfer does not exist, though I showed them yours payment receipt. Neil what this? Can you come and talk with the manager of this office? gets bike out of shed and heads East I hope on your fast reply. I love you so very much and at me huge desire to meet you. I miss you. Answer me as soon as possible.
Yours lover Olesya

So I'll me away for a few days, while I sort out her local Onion man.

Meanwhile deep underground, the lovely Tatyana, is also apologizing for sending me the wrong info for the Western Onion form
Quote:
Hello dear Gordon!
You know, they really drived me crazy today in the western union, i
have been there in the morning and then i needed to go to the travel
agency because i wanted to pay for the tickets already and other
needs.
But i didn't go to the travel agency...
When i came to the western union, they told me that there was a
mistake in the service and i can't get money for some reason.
They explained me that there are too many women here with the name
Tatyana and surname Sokolova, that's why they can't be sure that it
is really me who needs to take that money in spite of the fact that
i was with my passport. They even made my cry, it was really
horrible because i have never done it before and it was really
difficult to understand what exactly they wanted from me, they told
me that i have to contact you and to solve this issue.

Bless her she does try, and after all it has been Five months and one week, So it's not a bad effort,
So being really understanding I sent this as one does

Quote:
Hallo Tatyana,
I was really worried when I did not get an answer from you. the i
thought just perhaps she is working, and simply can't get to a
internet terminal, and here you are back as bright as a button, as we
say. You really are a wonderful person, I think we should meet, but
I will have to wait a while as it would seem i have lost my cash.
Bloody Western Union, is it any wonder they have such a bad name, as
far as money transfers go. Please give me a couple of weeks and i
will try and track down somewhere that does Moneygram. Or you might
have to open a bank account and we can do it that way. I really am
so sorry for you. as I know you where counting on it.

I mean how understanding is that, it took her a week to get her arse back into gear and it came back with this,,

Quote:
I still don't understand about our meeting, i started to prepare all
the papers and settled some question with the agency, i even asked
for vacation and needed just to pay them and then come to you but now
i don't understand a lot, again everything is not clear, i don't know
what to think!
Kiss you!!!
Your Tatyana

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well due to the deplorable service from Western Onion, and there total failure to deliver up the cash in Red Square, it would seem one of my ladies has gone over the hill, and deserted her broken hearted boy friend. it's hardly my fault if someone else collects her money. lazy cow should have got her little arse down there sooner.

Still the other two are even more in love with me, and are quite understanding about the fact that the money has gone astray,
I got this only the other day. I mean just how understanding is she,,

Quote:
Hello my lovely Neil. I am very glad to your letter. My dear every day I understand more and more, that we with you are created for each other and that we soon will rejoice together lives!!! I never thought that I will meet the love through the Internet, but all the same miracles happen and with simple people, as we with you!! I love you and now I'm not afraid to say so in public, when my girlfriend has asked me, whether there is at me a beloved, I with pleasure and confidence have answered, that yes and also we with him are happy, though while we are still with you very much far apart. All the same I feel your love and your heat of soul which you give me, I am ready for the sake of you on everything, even to leave my country, only to be near to you, to embrace you and to kiss so strong!!! I constantly represent ours with you the first meeting, it seems to me that it will be the most unforgettable day in our life and I want that we filmed this day on camera and then show it our future children and our children will be proud of us, that we have found each other through such distance. My dear I miss you more and more every day, I with impatience will wait for your letter and I want tell you once again I LOVE YOU!!! Only yours Olesya!!!

OK so it's bullshit, But it's good bullshit. it's also my bullshit. Mean while not to be out done the lovely Tatyana 5 months and 2weeks on ther hook is as loveing as ever, and replied with this,

Quote:
Good afternoon, my honey...It seems that it was a whole eternity and we haven't been talking for ages...
Anyway I missed you a lot, and I can hardly imagine any minute spent without thoughts about you....
Eh, I am so deeply in love...And my heart is pumping every time I am thinking about you...))
I've cut out the bit about group sex
I still don't understand about our meeting, i started to prepare all
the papers and settled some question with the agency, i even asked
for vacation and needed just to pay them and then come to you but now
i don't understand a lot, again everything is not clear, i don't know
what to think!
Darling, I will better go now to eat something at home...Then I wish you a good day and everything good for you!!!
Kiss you!!!
Your Tatyana

So I've desided that as there having so much trouble with Western Onion, visa's, tickets, Agents of travel, I
will visit them. Then I won't need to send any money at all

Quote:
Dear Both. cheesy grin
Very nice to hear from you once again.It's also very reassuring to know that , after all our hassles with Weston Union, and money going missing You still feel the same about me. And given that thought. I was thinking, it's years since I've had a holiday. What I was thinking was it might be an idea if I visit you. And you can show me round your country for a couple of weeks. in that way there will be no need for me to attempt to master your Russian language. Then if we hit it off, I could whisk you down to the Australian Embassy, An get all your paper work sorted out , then you can return with me.. What do you think.. Does that sound all right with you.

It's a sort of do it yourself safari Wink

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like the games up, She want's me to tell the truth

Quote:
Hello my dear Neil. How your mood today? I am glad to receive your letter. Neil we have already solved that we shall meet at you. Give
to me such opportunity. I very much would like to meet you in your country, I want to see all beauty of your city. I with pleasure would get acquainted with your relatives. I hope you understand me. We could arrive to me after we will meet at you. I think that you agree with me. And I do not understand you, you will arrive to me and pay the same money, it is superfluous expenditure of money. Neil I also went again
to office Western Union. The manager has told to me that such transfer does not exist hence you did not send me means. Neil tell me truth.
OK I will be wait your letter. Your Olesya

I'm shattered, I've been down to the Agent of Travel, to book passage
on a very slow boat to Black sea port of Odessa, It's thawed out for
a couple of weeks a year, so we should be right

Resistance is futile

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can maybe tell to her that you found out after her email,that your local WU´s all payments disappeard,and now WU have to pay back that money to every single 1200 senders...
It´s not your fault Shocked

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic