SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

also dipping my toes in Bruins wimp modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

only had one nibble so far but can i possible believe what he is telling me here I asked

if GC recommended you then yes I can use you, how much has he told you
> about our operation, for instance did he tell you the share is 70/30
> in my favour, I need to know
>
> 1) do you have your own reliable transport
> 2) are you known to the police for ANY reason at all
> 3) your exact location
> 4) have you got a valid passport
>
> reasons for questions
1) I can only activate these orphaned MTCNs for up to 2 hours maximum
> any longer than that and the system would flag up inappropriate
> activity and security systems would kick in and it is usually 2 to 5
> transactions per location then you must drive quickly to the next
> location
> 2) I can not risk this being exposed if you may be watched by police a
> lot of people would be very disappointed if this happened
> 3) I already have a lot of associates in Nigeria I need to spread the
> load between you all
> 4) if I have insufficient for everyone would you be prepared to cross
> borders until I have my answers I will say no more
>
and he replied with

Thank you for the updates. GC has put me through on all protocols and I am very comfortable with the 70/30 deal as long as the dela keeps coming and I assure you of speedy pick ups.

1. I have my own car and am in a remote location where the police is not a problem because I pay my dues.
2. I am well covered with the Police.
3. Like I said earlier, I have goods contacts at two different Moneygram and Western Union offices.
4. I have valid International Passport as well as Valid driver's License.

If you send me any funds for picks, it will take me 3 mins to drive to the Western Union and 5 mins to the Moneygram. The bottom line is I always have my contacts pick drop the funds within 2 mins of receiving details from you. I can pick up about $10000 in less than 2 hours if the funds are sent into batches of $1800,$2000,$2200,$1800,$2200.

Please note that in order to have funds picked up without any troubles, you must ensure that the money is sent without any holds on it and all funds meant for me should be sent to this email account so I can have it and proceed for pick up.

Awaiting further details soonest.

Regards,

Ron.

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thing he has contacts at WU, he can ask them for directions to the ones you plan on sending him to Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad has a car, a passport and the will to safari. Dangle from $18,000.00 to $24,000.00 worth of transfers in front of his nose. You cannot send the exact details yet because you do not want an "Exception" generated in Nigeria that may cause the transfers to be blocked and the activity flagged by the security system. If you get locked out of the system, collections of any orphans will cease. Keep having him assure you that he will send your portion back to you via MoneyGram.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Star: Man, you've got a real winner there. Keep on him steady & firm. You've really asked some hard questions (like a Pro Oga) and he's at attention. The quick & dirty is the method for WIMP and you want to fluff him with a huge payday immediately just as soon as he seals his part of the bargain. Reaffirm that you need him as much as he needs you. Remind him to keep this professional but give him a one liner about how you won't tolerate funny business.

Having the Lad admit that he has a car is a huge deal.Try and keep phone calls to an absolute minimum if you are talking to him at all. If you are having questions about identifying his IP tell him for 'security reasons' between you & him that he must get a super anonymous Yahoo email now .Don't lead on to him in any way that you can track his email,know where he is & accuse him of lying.

If you are not sure how to track an IP consult the boards here to assist with keeping updated on your traveling crook. There is a neat situation you could use to prove your safari whereby demanding your Lad give you a local landline telephone number at the hotel across the street of the WU/ MG office you send him. This could replace the email proving his location.

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't want to rush the bait and spoil it so

Aris,
>
> you have missed the wagon this time around if you want to be
> considered for the next batch please get back to me and I will add
> your details to our database
>
> George

as I sent that this one crossed

When exactly do I expect a pick up for you guys? I am ready to do this as soon as you are ready.

so I expanded on why

you only just missed out this time, this operation must run like a
military operation and it was too late to effectively make changes.
We try not to overkill on this as it is one of our biggest money
earners plus we have to let the orphaned mtcns build up again to make
it worth everyones effort, on that subject I must stress that not
everyone is involved everytime it just so happens that sometimes there
are no pickups in certain locations/countries.
After this job I would imagine the next one would be in mid to late
May as I say if you contact me let's say towards the end of the first
week in May I can start initial forward planning

George

that was on Friday so today I added an update to try to keep him sweet

As I said in my last email I would expect the next batch to be around mid to late May this one wasn't as good as we hoped for but everyone got a little something out of it. Contact me in a couple of weeks and we'll start making you some money

George

edit to add his reply(what bills are these then Shocked )
I will be here always. Just let me know 24 hours before time. How much do you assign per head? Like I said, I can pull out up to $10000 in less than 30mins... I am good at it cuz it's what I use to pay my bills

edit to add: this came in 6 days ago but RL has been in the way uptil today

ARE YOU GONNA BE SENDING ME ANY PAYMENTS SOON?

talkative son of a bitch aint he

Archie,

sorry for the delay in replying to you but we have been very busy here at HQ organising our resources, we are just now in the process of setting up the next job, we have to wait while the orphans build up as it would be stupid to risk our necks for little reward, from the initial information I have received this could turn out to be the biggest haul in our history but we'll need to organise our man power to the maximum. The scheduled date is 19th May and I can get you in with the Liberian boys but we'll have to be quick to get you setup and ready to work. Are you available on the 19th or if this is too early for you do you want to be contacted at a later date, please reply urgently

George

Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so doe s anyone know what a 234 code is?

George,

I am very much available as long as my assignmnet is within Nigeria and all transfer is under the 234 code. I cannot pick up any money that is not wired to Nigeria or with 234 code. Please let me know if this is possible as I really need to work for you guys.

Dan.

obviously there will be no pickups in Nigeria but I'm intrigued by this 234 or is it a test?

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

234 is the dialing code for Nigeria

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doh Embarassed Rolling Eyes
cheers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic